Le Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

We took several days to drive to the farm where I grew up. Bud and Sis welcomed us and they seemed taken with Lise. Especially Bud. I noticed that almost immediately he began to look her up and down and check her out. Bud was still as horny as ever where a new woman was concerned. Sis hugged Lise, took her hand and led her inside the house. Bud and I followed. After refreshing ourselves, we took Lise on a tour of the farm. I hadn't visited home since before I moved to the east coast then on to Europe. A lot had changed since then. Bud explained they had sold a couple of the smaller pastures and fields that were on the edges of the original farm. They had a conservation easement with county to preserve the rest of the farm as open space. It was still a working farm but the fields were leased to a large commercial farm.

The money from the sale and the lease allowed Bud and Sis more leisure time to do things other than constantly work. Neither Bud nor Sis had ever married, unlike our other siblings. They had used some of their time and money to fix up the house. Lise was impressed with Sis' kitchen. Bud had fixed up one of the sheds into a nice shop . There was a large garden with vegetables and flowers. Sis laughed about not being able to stop raising crops.

Bud told us the creek and swimming hole where we used to skinny dip as kids was now in a park. Several of the adjacent farms had become housing developments or open space. To replace the swimming hole, Bud and Sis had built a sun room with a hot tub. The sun room was separate from the house. It sat on the far side of a nice brick patio that that was enclosed on the other sides.

We ate a fine home cooked dinner. Lise and I helped Sis clean up. Bud disappeared into the family room. We followed him a few minutes later. Bud had gotten out some glasses and several bottles of wine.

"I thought we might like to have something to sip while we chat and get caught up." Bud poured each of us a glass.

Lise sipped it, "This is very good, Bud."

"Thanks. It's from a winery nearby. We've always had people around here who made fruit wines and so on, but one family farm was changed over from grains and hay to a vineyard a number of years ago. This wine came from there. They've been pretty successful."

We talked and sipped the wine for what seemed like several hours. Bud stretched, "Look at the time. I think I'll have a quick soak in the hot tub before hitting the sack. Anyone care to join me?"

Lise giggled, "Hitting the sack. That's a funny expression, Bud."

Bud laughed.

Lise looked at me, "A soak would be nice, wouldn't in Dennis? It's been a long day."

Bud laughed again, "I'll see you there."

After he left the room, Sis looked at us with a worried expression.

"Is something the matter, Sis?"

"I don't know if this will offend you, but we don't wear swim suits when we're in the hot tub."

Lise laughed, "That's the only way to enjoy soaking. Nude. And completely free of any encumbrances."

Sis smiled. She stood, "I'll see you there."

Bud stepped into the room. He was wearing a robe and carrying a towel. "Coming?"

"We'll be along in a few minutes, Bud."

Lise and I went to the bedroom where Sis had told us to put our luggage. We talked as we stripped.

"I like your brother and sister, Dennis."

"I'm glad. They're good people." I hugged Lise. "And I'm sure they like you."

As I hugged Lise, she reached down and took my cock in her hand, "I want you tonight."

We kissed then I bent down and kissed her on her hairy belly just above her thick dark, curly pubic thatch. We found two robes in the closet and slipped them on. Bud was in the tub when we walked into the sun room. As I slipped off the robe, he looked at me and sort of cocked an eyebrow. I suspected he noticed that I didn't have any body hair except for a pubic patch.

"Could you turn on the jets, Denny?"

I hit the switch then hung my robe on a hook next to Bud's Bud didn't pay any more attention to me. He took a deep breath as Lise opened her robe. I slipped into the tub unnoticed. Bud's eyes followed Lise as she slipped off the robe, hung it up and walked to the tub. She sat on the edge of the tub, across from Bud, and splashed some warm water on her arms and chest.

Bud spoke, "You're natural. I like that."

Lise smiled at him. She slipped into the water and moved a round to sit beside him. "That's nice." She kissed him on the cheek.

Sis was carrying a couple more bottles of wine and some plastic glasses when she entered the sun room. She set the tray of wine and glasses on a table. She walked to the wall where the other robes we hanging. She took hers off then turned around. Sis was a natural also. "Does anyone want a glass?" She poured four glasses and handed them around before getting into the hot tub.

We drank wine and talked. I noticed Lise emptied her glass fairly quickly.

"Does anyone, besides me, want another glass?"

Beside her, Bud said, "I'll have another."

Lise stood. "I'll get it." Bud stood and gave her a hand up and out of the tub. His cock was semi-erect.

Sis nudged me and whispered, "I think Bud likes Lise." Bud didn't hear her. His eyes were following Lise.

He remained standing as Lise circled the tub and refilled each glass. She put the bottle back on the table and returned to the tub. Bud gave her a helping hand back into the tub. Lise sat down first. She looked directly at Bud's cock which was practically in her face, "You're cute." Bud blushed as he sat down.

Sis laughed, "What's the matter Bud?"

Bud blushed again. "Lise is so gorgeous, I can't keep my eyes off of her. You're a damn lucky man, Denny." Then Lise blushed.

We talked some more when Sis said, "It's really getting late. We'd better wrap this up if any of us are going to get some sleep."

Bud looked at all of us. "Go ahead. I'll be along shortly."

"Got a problem?" Sis asked.

"No, I just want to soak a few minutes more."

Lise moved her hand under the bubbly, foamy water. Bud jumped. Lise grinned, "Ewww, I've found a stiffy. Let's see."

Bud demurred. Lise stood, stooped over, put both hands in the water and pulled Bud to his feet. Bud was so surprised, he just stood there. His cock was fully erect. Bud was still as nicely hung as I remembered after skinny dipping with him and Sis when I was on my way to the east coast.

Lise had seated herself again. She touched his cock with her fingertips. She looked up at Bud. "You poor man. That needs to be taken care of before you break something or hurt yourself." She looked at me. "I think I can help his condition. May I, Dennis?"

I nodded. She lightly kissed his cockhead, then stood up. She took Bud's hand. "Let's go. The nurse is in." She stepped up out of the tub and pulled Bud up beside her. She picked up two towels, and without stopping to dry off, led Bud out of the sun room, across the patio and into the house.

Sis watched them go then turned to me with a nonplussed expression. "You're just going to let her do that?"

"Lise is her own woman. When she makes her mind up to do something, I stay out of her way."

"What happens next?"

"Well, if I know Lise, Bud is about to have one of the finest sexual experiences a man can have."

"Just like that. You're letting your wife take your brother to bed?"

"I'm married to her. I don't own her. Sis, there is a lot you need to know about Lise and me and I'll tell you all about us sometime. Now, it's time we got some sleep."

Sis smiled. "I guess we'll have to sleep together. This is just a two bedroom house since we remodeled one bedroom into an office and two more into the family room. There's a lot you need to know about Bud and me too. Now let's get out of the tub and dry each other off."

I helped Sis out of the hot tub. She handed me a towel, "Dry my back, please." I dried Sis' back then kneeled down to dry her unshaven legs.

"Turn around." Sis turned. I finished drying her legs then I patted the towel against her belly. Sis' hair is not as deeply auburn as mine, but her pussy was covered with a thatch of curly red pubic hair. I stood and moved behind her. Sis took the towel and finished drying her thighs and breasts. When she finished she wrapped the towel around herself. I got another towel and began to dry myself until Sis took it and dried my back.

She handed me the towel. As I wrapped it around my waist, she kissed me on the cheek. "Let's get some sleep."

I followed her through the house to the bedroom. "I'll sleep on the living room couch, Sis."

"Don't be silly. Help me turn down the covers. You can't get a good nights rest on a couch." We turned down the covers. Sis took off her towel and hung it over a chair then she sat on the edge of the bed. I took off my towel and walked across the room to pick up Sis' towel. I carried the towels into the bathroom and hung them over the shower rod. Sis followed me with her eyes as I walked back to the bed. After turning off the lights, I sat, then both of us swung our legs onto the bed as we simultaneously pulled up the covers.

As I lay back on the pillow, Sis sighed, "I hope you don't find me or this strange."

"What? In bed with my sister? No, I don't think it's strange at all."

"Don't make fun of me." "I'm not. I'm sorry if you thought I was, but . . ."

"Bud gets really turned on by hirsute women."

"So I noticed, but what's that got to do with . . ."

"Bud and I sleep together. Have for years."

"Hirsute women are a turn on for Bud? Is that why you . . .?"

"Yes, I haven't shaved my underarms or legs for years. Bud doesn't want me too."

"O.K." A long soft groan came from the other bedroom.

"I wonder what that is about."

"Well, Lise is probably performing fellatio on him and his penis is fully erect and he is about to ejac . . ."

"Denny, I'm a big girl. You don't need to talk nice for me. Lise has sucked Bud's cock into a big hard-on and he's about to blow his load. And why the groan?"

I rolled onto my side and smiled at Sis. "Because Lise won't let him cum. She has him clamped off with her thumb and fingers on one hand. "

"Sounds like fun. For Lise."

"Oh, Bud's having fun too."

"What happens next?" Sis moved closer and put her hand on mine.

"Well, she's probably brought him to this point four or five times. She clamps down with her hand while she makes passionate love to his cockhead with her lips and tongue."

"And when does he get to cum?"

"When Lise let's him. She'll probably try to massage his prostate with her other hand before she stops sucking him off and unclamps her fingers and lets him blow his load."

We heard a louder, longer moan. Sis grinned, "I think she just let him."

"Don't be surprised if you find peter tracks on the ceiling tomorrow morning."

Sis laughed. She pushed herself up and kissed me on the lips. She lay back. "I bet that's the longest Bud has ever waited to cum." Sis sighed. "He's a good man, but a lousy lover." She sighed again. "He's a minute man. Maybe a four minute man on a slow night." Sis looked up at me, "Kiss me."

I leaned over her and kissed her. Sis pulled my hand to her breast as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. My hand gently kneaded her soft breast as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues. We broke the kiss. Sis put her hand over mine. "Lie back."

I lay back. Sis sat up on tossed the covers off. She got up on her knees beside me. She leaned forward and kissed me again. I felt her nipples drag across my skin. She straightened back up and ran her hand over my chest and stomach. "Your skin is so smooth. And soft." Her hand moved down to my thigh. She got up on her hands and knees with a hand on each side of my hips.

I felt first her breath, then her tongue on my ball sac. She cupped my balls in the palm of her as she licked them. "They're so smooth." I shifted around so my head was between her knees. I raised my head and buried my face in Sis's red pussy hair as my sister's soft lips closed around my cockhead. I nuzzled my nose deep into the her cunt hair as my cock grew hard is Sis' warm sucking mouth.

Her slack outer labia peeked through her pussy hair. I licked and tugged them with my lips. Sis straightened up for a second. She opened her pussy lips then leaned forward again and resumed sucking my cock. My nose had been briefly pressed against her rosebud of a butthole.

I ran my tongue up and down her soft inner lips. Sis gasped as I found her clit. I spread her ass cheeks and massaged her butthole as I sucked her clitoris. She stopped blowing me and ground her cunt against my face. Sis gasped "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" Her back got rigid as she pressed her pussy hard against my face then she fell forward to lie on my legs. I gently licked and kissed her clit and pussy lips until she rolled off me and turned around to lie beside me.

Sis kissed, "That was nice."

"Yes, it was."

We heard the rhythmic thump of the bed in the other bedroom.

"Sounds like Lise is getting fucked."

"Be assured Bud is get fucked too. If she is on her back, Lise probably has her legs wrapped around his and she is humping her hips in time with him. If she is on top, she's probably riding up and down his cock."

"Either way, Bud probably won't last long."

"Lise has ways of prolonging a fuck, especially if it is a good one."

"I'll have to get her to show me." Sis grasped my cock. "Speaking of fucking. Let's. I'd hate to waste this fine hard-on."

"You built it. You can have it."

We moved around so Sis was in the middle of the bed. She spread her legs wide. I kneeled between and leaned forward to spread her pussy lips with my hands. She was wet. I licked her from bottom to top and circled the tip of my tongue around her clit. "You smell and taste so good."

"I never thought I would have my brother eating my cunt."

"Doesn't Bud?" Sis shook her head. "He doesn't know what he is missing."

"Enough. Come into me." Sis put her hands down and touched my cock. She guided me into her body. Sis sighed as I slipped into her. "That feels good. You fill me nicely." We stopped talking and slowly fucked.

"That's nice, Denny. Slow and deep."

I don't know how long we made love but it was gentle and soft and satisfying. We stopped moving and just lay together. Sis wrapped her arms and legs around me and we lay together and kissed and whispered to each other.

I heard soft footsteps padding across the floor then the bed moved as Lise joined Sis and me. "I can tell you two love each other. You're beautiful together." Lise kissed Sis then me. Sis moved her arms and legs and I got off to lie beside her. Lise put her hand on Sis' belly. "Your breasts are beautiful." She leaned down and kissed each rubbery nipple then Lise move up and kissed Sis.

Sis was surprised. She tried to turn her face, but then she wrapped her arms around Lise's shoulders and kissed her back. The kiss became a deep French kiss as Lise stretched out beside Sis. Sis was stroking Lise's face as Lise slipped her hand down Sis' belly. I watched as Lise cupped Sis' cunt in her hand. Sis spread her legs apart as Lise slipped a long finger into her.

They broke the kiss and Lise kissed and licked her way down to Sis' crotch. Lise smiled at me then she bent down and gently licked Sis' pussy. Sis tossed her head back and squeezed her breasts as Lise ate her pussy.

Lise was ravenous. She lay on her back and had Sis sit on her face. I watched as Lise buried her face again is Sis' red pussy hair. Sis smiled at me. She was rubbing her clit with one hand as she pinched and twisted her nipples with the other.

I got between Lise's legs. Some of Bud's cum was in her thick curly pussy hair and on her hairy thighs. I buried my face between her legs. Lise thrust her hips up and I spread her furry outer lips and began to lick her. I didn't taste any of Bud's cum. I put my hand on Lise's belly. It was sticky. Bud must have pulled out and blew his load on her belly.

That was o.k. I enjoy eating a hot, fresh fucked pussy with or without cum on the side. Lise threw her leg over my back as I began to tongue fuck her. I rubbed Lise's clit between my thumb and forefinger as I tongued her pussy.

Sis changed positions. She joined me in licking, kissing and tonguing Lise's pussy. I moved aside so Sis could have Lise to herself. Lise was beginning to hump her hips as Sis finger fucked her and kissed and sucked her hard clit. Lise let out a sharp cry. Her back arched and stiffened and she clamped Sis' head between her thighs.

Lise and Sis kissed and cuddled together before falling asleep. I lay down next to them and pulled the covers over all three of us. When we awakened in the morning, Sis and Lise showered together. I showered and cleaned up while they were starting breakfast.

I was pouring juice when Bud came into the kitchen. "'Morning, everyone. 'Hope everyone slept as well as I did. I was exhausted."

Sis looked at Lise and smiled. Lise rolled her eyes.

After we sat down to eat, Bud turned to me. "Have you been ill, Denny?"

"No. Why do you ask."

"Well, last night in the hot tub I noticed that you had very little body hair. I thought maybe you had been ill and had been receiving chemo or something."

I looked at Sis and Lise. "Last night I told Sis there was a lot that I needed to tell you two. Bud, the reason I don't have any body hair is because I've had it removed."

"Removed?"

"Yes. Removed. I had it removed because I'm a transvestite. A drag queen if you prefer. I like to dress in women's clothing and pretend I'm someone other than Denny."

Lise added, "I'm a drag king. Dennis and I dress up and go out as Leo and Denise We go night clubbing and dancing."

Sis and Bud looked at us. Bud smiled, "Good. I was afraid you had cancer or something."

"Denny when did you start this?"

"Remember the suitcase full of Mom's clothing in the attic?"

"Yes, but that was years ago."

"That's when it started."

Sis looked at me. "I'd like to see Denise. I imagine she is a rather nice looking woman."

Lise smiled at Sis and Bud. "After breakfast, Dennis and I will go to the caravan, er, motor home and see if Leo and Denise are in.

"I'd like to meet them. Wouldn't you, Bud?"

"Yes. Sure. Maybe they'd like to go to the service club dinner and dance this weekend."

The talk moved away from Leo and Denise and centered on local news, gossip and happenings.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12