Le Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
709 Followers

Bud watched as we resumed. Sis was sucking hard on my cock and my tongue was deep in her pussy when the bed shifted violently. Lise had stripped of her clothes before she leaped onto the bed. We stopped and watched her wrestle Bud onto his back. He tried to fend her off but Lise got him on his back and she put her knees on his shoulders and pinned him to the bed.

He struggled briefly as she ground her hairy pussy against his face. Bud must have decided that eating pussy wasn’t a bad idea because Lise began to squeal and wriggle her way through an orgasm. She got off Bud and laid down beside him. Sis snuggled up next to me.

Our little rest ended when Sis sat up. She began to giggle, “You are a mess, Denise! You’ve got cum all over your face and in your hair. Your makeup is all smeared and there are peter tracks on your camisole and your panties are soaked with cum.” I grinned at her and smeared the wad of cum on her forehead.

After all of us cleaned up and got dressed again, we fixed dinner. We ate in silence. Afterwards, by unspoken consent, we settled into the hot tub. The conversation was quiet and everyone seemed a little embarrassed about talking about our afternoon until Lise commented that she thought tomorrow might be as interesting as today had been.

Bud looked at her, “How so?’

“Well,” she smiled. “Today you three pleasured each other. Tomorrow will be my turn for all of you to pleasure me.”

T@nman
T@nman
709 Followers