Le Tigre

Story Info
Sylvie takes her date to a theatre for an unexpected show
2.5k words
3.98
17.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvie leaned against the red brick wall, taking in Claude while he took in Le Tigre and the crowd milling around outside the front door. She could tell one thing; he had never been to a place like this before. She watched him squirm in his expensive charcoal suit as a couple with a leash between them passed by, but she could tell one other thing; he wasn't exactly running away.

He tugged on his maroon tie nervously as he leaned slightly toward her, "What kind of show did you say this was?"

Sylvie blew the smoke from a long drag into his face. "I didn't."

"Yeah, but this isn't exactly Les Miserables," Claude chuckled, trying to hide his anxiety.

"You got to pick the restaurant," Sylvie shrugged. She flicked her butt into the road when the doorman called her name. She led Claude through the crowd by his hand, and followed the doorman's directions to her room.

Sylvie sat on the sofa, and rubbed the cushion next to her. Claude stepped over, and she pulled him down. She had a tight black corset top beneath her half-buttoned blouse that pushed her large breasts into impressive cleavage, but Claude was too busy looking around the dimly lit room to notice. He was wide eyed, shaking like he might bolt, so Sylvie placed a hand on his thigh to keep him there, and handed him a flute of champagne. He downed it in one gulp.

"Seriously, what is this?" he asked.

"Seriously, you'll find out in a minute," Sylvie replied, "A friend of mine is putting on a little one girl show, and she thought I might want to come and watch."

"A one girl show?" Claude asked.

"Yeah, one girl," Sylvie said, filling his glass again, "but I imagine there'll be at least a couple guys involved, knowing her."

Claude looked at her, but suddenly the curtains opened. Claude looked that way, and his jaw dropped. There was Sylvie's friend, Celine, kneeling in profile over a short table. Her arms were bound from wrist to elbow by tight leather behind her, and the collar around her neck was held to the loop on the table by three links of chain. Claude started to get up, but Sylvie squeezed his leg to keep him seated. He looked at her, bewildered, and Sylvie nodded back toward the stage.

Four men had appeared from off stage, and two approached the bound woman immediately. The first had a riding crop that he smacked his hand with as he approached her. Sylvie could see her friend's slight shiver at every slap. He stopped behind her, and placed a hand on her ass, running his hand down her leg so he could push up her denim skirt. She smiled, moaning softly as he massaged her ass beneath the fabric, but the man in front of her grabbed her face roughly and he crouched down.

"Did I give you permission to moan?" he asked.

Celine shook her head in his grip, and he released her roughly. He pulled out a thin strap of a harness and slipped on over her mouth. Her teeth rested wide on a metal ring. He took her by her dark red hair as he adjusted his position at the same time as pulling his dick out of his shorts. He was hard already, and eager to stuff Celine's mouth to keep her from moaning again. He thrust in deep, gagging her. Saliva trickled from the corners of her mouth by the harness as he pushed it in again.

Sylvie glanced at Claude, who was still staring with mouth agape, but he seemed to feel her eyes on him. "What is this?" he whispered hoarsely.

Sylvie took his empty glass, and set it on the table, "It's just what it looks like," she said, sitting back on the couch, "Just watch and see."

On the stage, the man behind Celine was pulling her skirt up over her ass, exposing a pale cheek. He slapped her hard with the riding crop, making her jump and go down even deeper on the cock she was sucking intently. She was given just enough time so she was surprised again by the next one. He massaged her reddening cheek between hits, making her hips sway, and then every muscle tensed when he delivered another blow.

He leaned down to her to examine her pussy closely as he pulled the latex thong up, and then let it snap back down. He rubbed his fingers on his thumb, "You're already sopping wet," he told her, "You must be really enjoying this."

The man in front of her removed his cock, "Permission to confirm," he said.

Celine confirmed with a long moan, then had the cock stuffed back into her dripping mouth.

The man behind her took her thong again, and pulled it to the side. He put two fingers into her pussy, pressing in deep and Celine writhed slightly, gagging again as the cock in her mouth hit the back of her throat. He took his cock out, and ran the head of it across her slick snatch. She moaned a little, and was spanked for it, then he thrust in.

A third man approached, his shorts barely able to contain him. He reached immediately for Celine's breast, but quickly got annoyed by the shirt she was wearing, and tore it off to reveal a shiny black and red bra.

Sylvie slipped her hand up and down Claude's thigh as she watched, her other hand caressing her breast as she watched Celine's caressed. She glanced at Claude, and noticed that he was watching her instead of the show. She smiled and settled back as she twisted her nipple.

Celine was writhing as much as she was able, confined by the chain, and the three men surrounding her. The man behind her began undoing the straps on her arms as he continued to fuck her, and he released her so she could reach for the cock of the guy who was squeezing her breasts. He grinned, moving one hand down her back, and slapped her ass to encourage her movement. He leaned over for a look at her pussy being stuffed, and ripped her dress out of the way when he couldn't get a good enough look. He moved his hand between her cheeks, and pulled the thong away from her asshole so he could rub it. Celine shuddered, her back arched, and the man who had been fucking her mouth withdrew and blew his load onto her cheek. It dripped down into her mouth, and her tongue darted out to catch more of it.

"Thank you," Celine murmured around the metal ring, and the man removed it. He unlocked the chain from the table and pulled her upright on her knees. He took her hands, and buckled the leather cuffs together. The guy who was fucking her pulled out, and the fourth guy finally came out of the shadows. He helped the others lift her up, raising her arms to slip the cuffs onto a hook that hung from the ceiling. Celine was nearly dangling, but only briefly before she was lifted, and set back onto the dick she had been fucking before.

Sylvie's hand wandered from Claude's leg to his crotch, and could feel a large bulge beneath his pants. He still looked a little nervous, but he was clearly enjoying it. Sylvie took his hand and brought it to her mouth so she could run her tongue up the first two fingers, then sucked them into her mouth. Claude sighed quietly, his posture finally beginning to relax. Sylvie draped one leg over his knee, and he began to rub it slowly as her hand wandered down to stroke her pussy through her panties.

Celine was given permission to moan, and she did so lustily, as the final man set about removing the ripped remnants of her clothes. He unfastened the bra between her breasts, and they bounced as the man holding her beneath the legs lifted her up and down. The last man bent behind her, spitting on her ass to make it slick. He rubbed her asshole and she convulsed violently, throwing her head around, her whole body was shaking.

The man who was fucking her grunted, "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come."

"Yes, please," Celine cried, "Fill me with your cum!"

He did, and removed his still throbbing cock from her, a trail of semen and her own juices following it out and running down her legs as he dropped them. The man behind her rubbed her asshole, bringing moisture up from her snatch to lube her up so he could insert two fingers.

"Oh, please don't tease me," Celine whimpered, "Make me cum, please. Fuck my asshole. Tear me wide open and fill me with your cum."

The man who had taken the place in front of her slapped her tits hard, making them bounce. "Getting pretty bossy, there, aren't we, bitch?"

"I'm sorry," she gasped as her took her nipple and squeezed it roughly. He bent slightly and bit the top of her breast, making her moan again until he pulled her collar tighter. "But please, please fuck me Evan. I want your cock so bad."

Evan glanced at her, smiling, and revealed his dick, the biggest one yet, "Do you want this in your pussy or in your ass?"

Sylvie's hand had found its way into Claude's pants without looking away from the show, and she was gripping a member as large as Evan's. She stroked it gently, and it throbbed and swayed with full blood flow. She didn't want to go too fast, or this poor repressed man would be finished in no time, but she was getting excited. She smiled as Claude's hand finally made its way beneath her skirt, and pulled it against her dripping snatch. He was reluctant at first, but soon got into it as she began jerking him a little faster.

On the stage, Celine was only being fingered by the two men, at least so far. She breathed heavily as she considered, and finally said, "My pussy, please, it's too big for my ass."

"Oh, I bet that's not true," said Evan, and he turned her around. He leaned down and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart. Her asshole was throbbing, slick with cum and spit, but he spit on her again before he began rubbing his huge cock up and down her crack. He pressed the head into her ass, stretching her wider than before. "Tell me how that feels, you slut. How does it feel to have that big cock in your ass?"

"It's tight, it's so fucking tight!" Celine screamed. "Your cock is so big!"

Claude's dick seemed to jump in Sylvie's hand, and she leaned down over it to take it into her mouth. Claude reached behind her to continue with her pussy, guiding her into a position where she could still watch the action. Sylvie smiled slightly, remembering why she had agreed to this date; he was so thoughtful. The enormous cock was definitely a bonus.

The man in front of Celine had a wide open view as Evan held her legs, pulling her up and down in time with his thrusts. He positioned his cock carefully so he could stuff it into her pussy. Celine moaned as she was penetrated, lifted from both sides by the cocks of the men. "Yes, yes," she cried, "Let me come, please! Fuck me raw and then fill me with cum!"

Sylvie climaxed as she watched her friend double penetrated, letting Claude's cock fall out of her mouth as she gasped. "Oh, fuck," she murmured, pushing his hand away. Her flooded pussy was throbbing for more, "Fuck me, Claude."

Claude opened his mouth, but didn't get a word out before she put her mouth against it, kissing deeply as she straddled him. Her back was to the stage, but it was enough to hear Celine's ecstatic moaning, as she slipped Claude's dick into her. She moaned herself as he thrust up from the sofa, shoving his full length into her. Sylvie lowered her head to the side so he could still see. "Tell me what's happening," she requested.

"Um," Claude said, breathing heavily as he continued to thrust upward, timed with Celine's moans. "Your friend is being fucked by those two guys. The guy behind her is holding her legs far apart; she's really flexible, and he's stuffing himself balls-deep into her ass. The other guy's pounding her snatch, and groping her breasts. She's bouncing up and down, and she's just dripping wet, you can see it from here. These are really good seats.

"Another guy is coming back, it's the one she sucked off before. He's grabbed her collar..."

Celine gasped, her moaning paused.

"He's choking her a little bit," Claude reported. He placed a hand on Sylvie's left tit and squeezed. "Now they're lowering her off the hook, and that guy Evan is laying her down on the table again, sort of on her side. They're both standing behind her, and it looks like they're going to... yep, they're fucking her again. Pussy guy is still grabbing her breasts, but now Evan is the one choking her, and it looks like blowjob guy is ready to go again."

"Ooh, let me see," said Sylvie, she began to turn around, and Claude helped her off, then bent her over the table in front of them. He stuffed his cock back into her, and thrust enthusiastically, timing them with Evan's on stage, and reached around to continue his excellent work on her clit.

On stage, Celine was now being triple penetrated; both her ass and pussy were being punished, and the third cock was being jammed into her mouth. Celine's bound hands played with the balls at her chin, while Evan controlled her bobbing movements with his grip on her collar. Evan was the next to come, pulling her tight to him and unloading deep in her ass, and her mouth came off the cock so she could scream breathily, then she quickly took it back into her mouth. She was rolled onto her knees as Evan left her, leaving a trail of cum, and the guy in her pussy followed very shortly. She crouched low with her ass in the air to provide the perfect view of her throbbing ass and pussy as semen slipped out of both, pooling together on the table at her knees. The guy fucked Celine's face to his second climax, and this time he let her eat his cum, and lick the last emerging bead off the tip, then the curtain fell.

Claude didn't last much longer; he grabbed Sylvie, and held her tight as his ejaculate shot into her pussy. The feeling of that hot cum inside her and the shuddering of her lover's body made Sylvie reached orgasm a second time, and they both fell back to the couch, breathing heavily.

Sylvie's head rested on Claude's chest, and she looked up at him, "So what did you think?"

"Not fucking bad," Claude sighed, "Beats the shit out of Les Miserables."

"So maybe you'd want to do this again sometime?"

Claude smiled, closing his eyes, "Absolutely."

"That's great," Sylvie told him, "Next time you pick the show Claude, I want to see what you would order."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story. I work for a sex club. It is open 6 nights a week. It is very classy. Couples only,500 euro a couple. They come to watch a show, it has theme nights, only 40 couples a night allowed in, dress is formal, guys a coat, women evening dress. Our clientele are mostly over 30. My night is Thursdays, every Thursday I am employed to put on a show . About myself, 6ft 5 in tall, tanned, I work out. I am employed for one reason, I have a very thick 9 inch+ cock. My night is themed Derriere Delights . Surrounding the round stage are 2 banked rows of eight seats set in a 5 sided area. There are 3 small comfortable padded benches, each facing into the centre. They contain hand and feet cuffs. Every Thursday night, there are 3 women, closely facing each other, their outstretched hands cuffed over the bench, their kneeling legs on the floor, spread wide , cuffed just behind their knees to the floor. They cannot move. This exposes their shaved pussies and prepared bottoms. All are volunteers. They are not paid. They have answered a discreet ad in a number of publications. We cater for all types, size and shape does not matter but we try to get 3 women, loosely,1 aged between 20-30, one between 35-45 and one 50+. Criteria is they must be shaved, agree to be cuffed and engage only in anal sex. In the 2 years I have been here, we have not failed getting 3 women. The easiest category to fill is the 50+, the hardest 20-30. The show starts at 9pm, no one is allowed in after that. The stage is very well lit, there is no music or sound, the audience area is completely dark, I never see them, they get a very close and intimate view. The sheer curtains are lifted, revealing the ladies, the stage starts to slowly rotate. So last night I had been told tonight we have a 23 year old, a 37 year old and a 71year old. I do not get to see them before the show, all they have been shown is a picture of me with just my top off. I walk out in my gym gear, no top, tight lycra shorts. I go straight to work, the audience expect that, no rubbish. I walk up behind the 23 year old, plump, plump bottom, thick legs, short. Slap, that gets her attention, her head jerks up, I separate her derriere exposing her anus, mm, pink, I slowly lower myself, my tongue flicking just her anus, then rimming her, her bottom held by me, she seems frozen. I move to 37, she is tanned, toned, on the skinny side, small bottom, I slap it, then separate it for all to see, then rim her, she tries to sway her bottom, interesting. I move on, 71, tall, long legs, bottom a bit saggy, cellulite, slap, I part her, wrinkled anus, I rim her, i feel her try to push back. I wait a minute or so, walking behind the women. Then I walk into the centre of them, I know they will be looking up at me, I remove my shorts, they see for the first time what they are in for. 23 year old, black hair, yells out no, no and starts to cry, 37 blonde looks horrified, 71 grey hair just stares. I pick my first target, 37 year old blonde, why because the others will see her face, hear her, especially 23 year old, remember it is a show, I want the audience to remember it. I grab the glyde, a big blob on the head of my hard cock, I walk behind 71, touch her anus, she stays in place, behind 23, do the same, she cries, sobbing, tries to pull away, then 37 , I part her bottom, lick her anus, She doesn't resist. I move back, There are 4 steps either side of each women, so I can get up and over their derrieres for the best view for the audience. I position my cock hard up against her anus, she whimpers,i move up 2 steps, I apply more pressure, almost straight down, and she lets out a long scream as my cock opens her bottom, I hear 23 screaming, let me go, no, no, as my cock continues into 37, did I hear a gasp from the audience, don't care as I pull back and push down, hard against 37 now, a smaller scream, I just rest on her, the audience can see clearly her stretched anus around my cock, I pull back, long slow strokes, she is sobbing softly, 23 is still crying, no sound from 71. I fuck her slowly, mm, feels good around my cock, then I pull back, out of her, her anus open, I show the audience, then pick up the butt plug next to her and easily push it inside. I move to 71, I move up 4 steps, she is tall, I position and push down, my cock entering her, she lets out an audible aaagh, ohhhhhh but my cock slides in easier than 37, then I meet a barrier, I push, wont go, I pull back and push harder, keeping up the pressure, aaagh, aaagh, as I feel something give way and my cock goes all the way in. I have felt this before, I have entered her colon, I don't pull back, just little pushes, I know what will happen and it does, she begins to shake, moaning, oh yes, yes, trying to push back as she orgasms, they will also see her uncontrollably urinating as I do my gentle pushes. I wait until she stops orgasming, I pull back, I feel her slump. She is done, I move back to 37, remove the plug and push back into her, slow at first, then faster, I hear her loudly whimpering but her rectum is telling me different, quivering inside, she is going to orgasm and my cock swells, her insides start uncontrollably spasming , I pull out, my cum jetting onto her, blast after blast on her derriere running down, mixing with the small pool of her pussy juices on the bed. I watch as she too slumps. I move to 23, she is crying, no, no, I slap her derriere, she yelps, again, again, again, stop, oh stop, I do, she quietens, my cock still hard, no steps needed here,i position my cock, she resists, I slap her plump bottom, twice, three times as I push down, I open her, the head of my cock in, she tries to push me out, mistake, my cock goes in further, I start moving in her, slapping her bottom, she sobs and yells, no stop oh no, I am deep in now, she is the tightest, and I begin to fuck her, as I have cum, I will last quite a long time, she just sobs, oh stop, please stop, I fuck into her, right over her, pulling her long black hair back, her neck stretched as I literally raped her bottom, she begged me to stop, I went harder, another slap, I heard 71 say oh fuck her, take it dear, I let go of her hair, my cock enjoying her now open bottom. I watched 71 lean forward, trying to kiss 23, at first she turned her head away, relax dear, take it, I was getting closer now, long and fast, incredibly 71 and 23 were now openly kissing, I started to cum, then I felt 23 spasm, her head back, aaghh yes, yes and 71 say that's it, take it, take it as I left what cum I had in her tight bottom. I pulled out, grabbed my shorts, and left the stage to light applause. The lights are turned out on the stage, curtains drawn and the audience lights on. While I shower, the ladies are uncuffed, They are taken to a small room where their clothes are and a shower. I dress and I knock on each door to thank the ladies. First 37, I thanked her, asked if she had a good time, she nodded and smiled I presented her with a large bunch of flowers and an envelope which she doesn't expect with 250 euro inside, then 23 the same, who told me she was in the end pleased I did not stop, then 71 who was standing in a sheer corset when I arrived, I handed her the flowers and the cash. She told me it was the best sex she had had for years, I told her that her derriere was special. She turned, bending over, and said many men had had anal sex with her, she enjoyed it but I had gone in further than any before, mmm, I could feel my cock stirring, I love corsets, tights, hose and I could see this womens anus, still partly open behind the nylon. I put my hand between her legs, she spread them, I felt warmth, I got up, get dressed, she looked disappointed, a nice skirt, classy, I led her to my room, I have a bed to rest, she smiled, lay down, on your front, she turned over, I undressed, straddled her, grabbed a pair of scissors and lube, lifted her skirt up to her waist and cut through the crotch of her corset,, I put a small amount of lube on the head of my cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy slit and pushed in, she groaned, I slowly fucked her until I was really hard then pulled out,a blob of lube on her partly open anus and my cock easily glided into her tight hole, entering again her colon as she thrashed about under me, orgasming and urinating. I waited, pulled out, she just lay there, I moved to her face, she looked up, roll over, on her back, I knelt over her face, my cock fucking into her mouth, her fingers stroking my balls until my cum shot into her throat, she gurgled, coughed but I didn't move, my cock jammed into her throat. I got up, thankyou,, oh I didn't even ask your name, Margaret, o.k Margaret. She left. That's what my job is. Oh by the way , the club rang me saying a Margaret had called and left her number.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Affair with Aiden Unsatisfied girlfriend meets a new man...in Erotic Couplings
Threesome in the Barn (MMF) Katya's boyfriend brings along a friend for roll in the hay.in Group Sex
A Matter Perspective A tale of infidelity by a loving wife.in Loving Wives
Last Dance End of the night.in Loving Wives
Last Day of School Surprise Bombshell student gives favorite teacher going away present.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories