Lea Begins

Story Info
With help from professor, Lea's sexual life begins.
2.8k words
4.13
79.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sechum
sechum
2 Followers

Lea sat watching the street through the window of the coffee shop. She needed to stop buying coffee there she knew, the price was ridiculous and she didn't have the money for it. She sat sipping, calculating.

Maybe 15 dollars a week spent on black coffee...it irked her, not that corporations could get away with this robbery, but that she was letting them, she who until a month ago was among those who would laugh at the idiots who through away their money, or if caught in a mood, lament the good that that money could have done for someone who actually needed it.

It wasn't coffee she was buying though, it was an illusion she allowed herself to get lost in most mornings. She watched the streets and the people on the sidewalk and felt that she really lived in a city, it felt more important, more...her.

Lea did, of course, live in a city, a college town, she wasn't just imagining that, but it wasn't what she had dreamed of. The city she wanted was one free of residence halls and peppy mentors and people too young for their age.

Lea had gone to college in hopes of breaking away from high school, not simply meeting new people, but better people, older people. Instead she was crammed into a hall with all the same superficiality she had been so glad to leave.

It was depressing, but she was not depressed. Her residence hall wasn't her favorite place, but that was ok. She was starting to get enough confidence, combined with the growing disgust of her peers, to stop caring and start being self contained without embarrassment that she was alone. Lea loved her mornings and the freedom that the city allowed for her to walk everywhere. She liked her classes, they made her feel like she was accomplishing something, even when it was a class from which she would take nothing to apply later in life.

But they where lectures and mostly freshman lectures at that. Lea wanted older people...she didn't even care about a friend she wanted a man.

As she looked across the mostly empty café to the man sitting reading a newspaper. She felt dampness between her legs, but assumed it had already been there before, as it usually was. She was horny. A lot.

The sight of anything masculine got her going. The thought of anything masculine got her going. And yet she was a virgin. Not technically, her hymen was gone from masturbating with various objects. But she had never had sex.

The thought bothered her, but not enough to let her go out and find a guy to fuck. She wanted someone real, someone who could understand her and appreciate her. Until she found him, she didn't think she could be comfortable enough with anyone to have sex with them. Casual flings where appealing, but they were too dangerous.

People got to involved, emotion was such a large part of sex, there was no getting around that for Lea, although she desperately wished there was.

The man got up and left, of course, what else had she expected. Lea got up and threw out her coffee cup, resolving yet again, that she would start walking around town in the mornings, instead of walking into cafés. The effect could still be basically the same.

Lea went up the stairs to her room. Her class had been interesting, keeping her thoughts away from sex, but now they flooded back. Pictures of naked men, penises, raw, hard, sex. She passed some giggling girls and sighed. When had she become this cynical? They were just having fun...nothing wrong with that, but she still felt irritated with them.

Lea's door was locked, meaning that her roommate was not home, which was one of the most wonderful things that Lea could imagine at that point. She crawled up into her loft and undid her jeans. She couldn't take them off, for fear that someone would enter, or knock and she would not have enough time to put them back on.

Her underwear was wet and her curls were sticky after having been wet so many times in one day. She pressed a finger into her hole to gather moisture and spread it around her clit. She preferred to have something inside of her, such as the handle of a hairbrush, but she hadn't dared since she moved into her hall. Too much was at stake when you had to live with the same people for months at a time.

She circled around her clit faster, dipping into her well for more moisture frequently. It felt so good, but she wanted more, wanted to feel the pressure, the weight on top of her, she wanted it desperately, she wanted to feel his pleasure, her it, see it. The thought pushed her over the edge and she rubbed vigorously, moaning quietly, and bucking into the air.

Psychology 240. This class should have been interesting, should have been easy to stay focused in. Yet the professor, Menali was more easy to stay focused on. He was 30 something, and not exceptional looking.

But he was attractive, at least to Lea, that was something she had learned, attraction just happens, and real attraction is only dictated by society in the very weak, and even in those cases, she didn't think that the attraction was real, but it was all the person would ever have.

After class Lea found herself starting towards Professor Menali's office. She had been handed a paper that said "see me." It didn't scare her. It wasn't a bad paper and she knew it. But for some reason she still felt nervous.

"Ms. Brown, come in." His door was open and he could see the shock on her face as she walked in. It was a lecture class he had hundreds of students at one time, how could he know her name?

"I kept a note of your name because I knew that you would be coming to see me, seeing as how I asked you too." He smiled and she returned it feeling slightly silly at assuming he was extremely perceptive for no other reason than that he taught psychology.

Lea sat down across from Menali, separated from him by his large desk. "I liked your paper," He said. It was good. It was very good. You showed you understood the material and you created a story for me to read at the same time. It wasn't what I was looking for, but it was very entertaining.

"I'm sorry, professor. I had to, um, be away from my room...well my roommate, and I had nothing else to do, so I made it into a story, I was just bored, and I didn't think you'd mind, seeing as how I included everything that I needed to."

"That you did, and of course I don't mind. You really showed a deep understanding of different realities people have for themselves. I was just wondering if you're a psych major, because I'd gladly work with you when you become a grad student."

Lea just sat there, trying to figure out a way for her to look as old as he thought she was. She realized she couldn't lie to him, although it was tempting. "I'm not a psych major, I just like the classes, and I'm not even close to being a grad student, I just took psych 101 in high school, so I was able to take this class early."

"Do you realize how sad you sound?" He inquired, smiling as her abrupt and dismal turn around. She laughed half heartedly.

"Sorry, it's just been...frustrating." And then she was telling him everything. Her hopes for college for companionship, for sex, for life to begin. He sat and nodded. He listened, he really listened.

" Well..." he said when she had finished, " I can see how you could feel frustrated, you grew up fast. I grew up fast too, but men usually have an easier time of it than women. Lea nodded. She didn't feel embarrassed for telling all that she had, she just felt he understood.

They sat for a while in silence. And Lea realized that there really was no advice to be given, so she stood, feeling she was taking up his time and space. "Thanks for listening, but I guess I should get going."

Menali stood as well, " Do you want to leave?" It was a question flat out, with no hint of what the right answer was in the tone.

"Well...I mean. No, I guess I don't." She liked Menali, she always had.

"No, I didn't think so."

Menali strode over to Lea, he had never seemed so big before, big, but not frightening. He gently pulled her too him, slowly tilted her head upwards. He wasn't forceful or quick, giving her every chance to leave, and all the time in the world to comprehend what was happening. And she did.

Their lips met, and his tongue slithered in between them. She sucked on it, liked it with her own. It was the most passionate kiss of her life. A hand gripped her waist and pulled her closer as another hand caressed her face. She moaned in ecstasy she hadn't known could be achieved by a fully clothed kiss.

Menali pulled back. "You want this? You don't have to, and even if you do, you don't have to do it today."

"Please," she gasped, still trying to get her breath back, "please, I want this."

Any resolve she had had not to become physical with the professor seemed to melt away with his touch, but both new it was never really there to begin with.

Menali pushed her up against his desk, clearing a few things to the side, he lifted her up onto it, kissing her with even more passion than before. "Wait," she said. He stopped instantly, thinking that she had changed her mind. She smiled at his compassion. " I want to...give you a, um, blowjob, please, I mean if you want to, I've just never done it, and I've always wanted..." She had gone through this in her mind, and resolved not to be embarrassed, but it was so hard not to be.

He smiled deeply at her. "Of course," he said, "that would be wonderful." He led her around to the other side of his desk and unzipped his pants. He waited, clearly wanting her take the next step. She didn't hesitate, but pulled down his boxers and pants together, revealing a wonderfully hard penis.

Her mouth watered and her vagina oozed. He sat down in his chair and she let herself fall to her knees. All she could do was look, she didn't know how to begin. Menali took her hand and wrapped it around his shaft tightly. He let out a sigh. "Tighter, you won't hurt me." She obliged. Pre cum was leaking out the tip and she instinctively licked it off. He groaned.

"Lea, oh, do that again, lick it..." The use of her first name, the feel of his cock in her mouth, the knowledge that he was getting so much pleasure from her almost sent her over the edge. She was inexperienced, but making an earnest effort and Menali let her know how much he appreciated it. "Yes now suck it, take it in your mouth, suck it hard, yes Lea...oh god."

He gently placed a hand on her head. To push her down a little farther. She eagerly tried to take more of him, but he was long and it took some getting used to. He started to breath faster and she massaged his balls.

She was getting so excited, matching his growing need. Then he softly pushed her away. She looked up at him, disappointed, having wanted to feel him burst on her tongue. " Another time Lea, I would have cum," he breathed, "if you had continued, but I don't think this is over yet." They smiled at each other.

He helped her off her knees, drawing her up into a kiss. She was lost in dueling tongues and barely noticed when he lifted her an inch or so to set her on his desk.

Suddenly he was pushing her back and just as quickly her pants and panties where gone and there she was clothed only from the waste up, which strangely made her feel more naked than ever before.

He didn't give her a chance to do or think much of anything, knowing that this would embarrass her in the beginning. She later reflected on the moment and felt grateful he had understood this. He lowered his head to her cunt, pushing her legs apart at her thighs, and started to lick at the tangle of curls hiding her slit. Slowly his tongue pushed into her gliding along her clit, up and down through her slit, into her hole, pushing, prodding, circling. It was wonderful and not nearly enough.

She started to rock her hips, trying to get more and more. He juice was pooling on the desk below her. He reached up, his hands slid under her shirt, under her bra. He started to kneed her breasts and tweak her nipples well still lapping at her vagina.

"Oh god," she moaned over and over. Then it stopped all at once. It was a shock and she wanted more. She was more outraged then she could ever remember having been. It must have shown on her face because as his head appeared she saw a bemused look. "Don't worry my Lea, I'm still not done with you.

He lifted her shirt, and when her head reappeared, he covered it with his own, pushing her back down to the desk with urgent kisses, he crawled up on all four over her. They kissed fervently and she felt his penis press against her belly and raised her hips to press against him harder.

They moaned into each other. Hands everywhere, each rocking, humping. He pulled her up closer to him, crushing her breasts against his chest as he unclasped her bra. His hand left her face and she felt it flutter across her stomach. He gripped himself, aligning himself with her, and then he slowly lowered.

Lea's head spun, the pressure felt so good, finally enough. She rocked her hips up giving him the go ahead. He started a slow and steady pace, pushing in a out of her with long strokes. She started to moan, and he kissed her face, his teeth pulling at her lips, her nose, her earlobes.

She couldn't concentrate on kissing him back, laying there, moaning gibberish rocking with him. His speed increased and he started to rub her clit with a free hand. He pushed against her cervix harder and harder, his length actually seemed to increase. He pinched and ground her clit. It felt so good, she was so close.

"Oh god...oh Lea...come on baby, I can't hold it much longer, come on. Cum for me Lea." His words pushed her over and she came, bucking and yelling and rocking. She couldn't focus and her eyes seem to shut on their own accord. Spasms racked through her.

He groaned and pushed deeper than she thought he could, Her channel gripped him eliciting shivers throughout his body. Lea reached down and grabbed his cheeks, pulling him farther into her as he started to shoot his load.

They collapsed together. Panting and sweating. She liked the feel of him on top of her, but he soon gathered her up, and without pulling out and fell back into his chair with her straddling him.

It was minutes before speech was possible again. They sat clutching each other. Lea rested her head on his shoulder in the crook of her neck. "Are you alright, Lea?" Menali asked, but he knew the answer.

"Very right," she breathed, not willing to move. Her eyes closed, and her breathing evened as did Menali's. Lea had never been very quick to fall asleep, but in moments she was gone. A voice woke her up, she at first took for Menali's.

"Well, this is interesting."

She was still wedged on top of Menali and had to turn around considerably to see from where the voice had come. In the doorway stood another man, seemingly the same age as Menali. "Professor Professor" he mocked, shaking his head.

Lea stiffened, terrified. Menali's penis slipped form her.

"At least close the door, Kenan," said an annoyed Menali. Lea was horrified and tried to press herself as deeply as possible against Menali. He held her close. "Shh," he whispered, "it's alright."

"Aw, now little one," said Kenan, " I didn't mean to frighten you, I was just playing around."

She felt a hand on her shoulder, but didn't dare to look Kenan in the eye. His hand massaged her shoulder deeply, then slipped down, in between she and Menali. He pinched at her nipple and then cupped her breasts a little more roughly than Menali had. A moan escaped Lea's lips, but she was too frightened to let sensation take over.

sechum
sechum
2 Followers