Leader of the Pack Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

Rissa was immediately over to the table and taking their order. "And while you're at it you can tell Meghan that Liam can have his office back and I ordered Aislinn to have dinner with me. She'll be back to work as soon as I'm done with her," he smiled over at Aislinn as he said it and was rewarded with an amused grin as she shook her head at him.

"You realize," Aislinn said as Rissa headed off to get their order in, "that the entire kitchen is going to be gossiping about this for a week?"

Cullen smiled deviously. "Just think of how much fun the rumors would be if they caught us in the office a few minutes ago?"

Aislinn blushed a bit. "You're a dangerous man I think," she said a bit breathlessly. "But not in any of the ways that everyone else believes."

Cullen grinned and winked at her. Aisliin reached for her glass of water and noticed that Cullen was staring down her blouse. When he finally met her gaze again she gave him a knowing, amused look. "I'm only a man."

"I have a hard time believing that," she answered good-naturedly. As she set the water back down it spilled and ran across the table toward the papers he had moved out of the way when they sat down. "Shit," she said and grabbled the papers up, barely missing the torrent of water. As she held them up she felt the dark and light take her. Everything in the restaurant seemed to freeze in time. Like a dream while she was awake.

***

Aislinn saw a series of scenes flash before her eyes. First she saw a small, sleepy town. It was night and the streets were empty. She was standing naked, like in her other dreams, she moved and changed into her animal shape as she walked through the streets. She could hear the voices whispering but they weren't looking for her. They were looking for something. She walked through the streets. She couldn't see any people, but she saw buildings burning, and heard the whispering. She followed the voices to the buildings. It was as though the fire was frozen in its blaze. Solid and blinding in the darkness. She walking into the building and found she was instantly in an office. The room was torn apart and books and papers were strewn about the floor. The bookshelves were thrown away from the walls and the desk was carved in half as though someone had taken out his anger on the innocent furniture.

The scene shifted and again she was standing naked on a street. Again she heard the whispering and again she found a burning building. Walking through the door she found herself in a library, just as destroyed as the office had been. The scene shifted again and again. Always she was taken to a burning building and always she found herself in a room of books.

Finally she found herself staring at a scene with people in it. There was no street. This time she was walking through the woods. This felt much different. This time the danger was coming. In the other places the danger had already gone. There were people and wolves. They were celebrating something. She walked slowly through the crowds of people and wolves. They didn't seem to see her. She knew that she wouldn't be here. This premonition was not for her.

She had never had a premonition for someone other than herself. It was a strange sensation. She knew that the danger was fearsome and real and coming. She knew she was meant to warn these people. She walked through the woods. Everywhere she looked there was sex. Half of the people she looked at were as naked as she was. They didn't seem to see her. But she got the impression that if they could see her it wouldn't have mattered.

She found herself looking at a woman on her hands and knees. She was beautiful. Her eyes glowed amber in the night. Her dark hair flowed over her shoulders. On top of her was a large black wolf. He had mounted her and the woman was writhing in ecstasy as the wolf wildly humped against her. Aislinn walked around the pair. She was fascinated. And she was aroused. She watched as the woman moaned and the wolf growled. Beads of sweat formed on the woman's brow. She begged the wolf to fuck her harder. The wolf's eyes glowed that same amber, brilliant and needy as he thrust into her. His claws scratched her sides and she begged for more from him. Finally the woman began to cry out her pleasure and the wolf howled hungrily at the sky. Aislinn reached down and touched herself as the couple cried out their climax. She could feel the wetness pooling in her own heated center as she stared in amazement at the pair. Then they both rolled off onto their sides. As she watched the wolf slowly turned into a man. All the while the creature's cock remained lodged in the woman's body. Aislinn stared in shock as she found herself looking at the face of the man who had come to pick Cullen up at the bar that night they had met. She didn't remember his name but she was sure that it was him.

She was snapped out of her realization as she heard the whispers getting closer. No one seemed to know what was coming. She tried to say something to the man and woman she had been watching but no sound came from her mouth, no matter how hard she tried. The voices were getting louder and more insistent. Aislinn felt compelled to move on. She knew there was more she was meant to see.

As she came out of the woods she passed a large standing stone and found herself in a kind of clearing. All around her there were men and women and wolves and women and wolves and men and pairs of wolves rutting. The sounds of intense, unrestrained pleasure echoed through the clearing. She looked around at where she was. There was something here she was meant to understand. But she was missing it. She turned and looked back the way she came. The voices were getting closer and she was getting scared. She could feel a hot breath on the back of her neck and eyes on her body. She knew that whatever was come knew that she was there. She found herself staring at the stone she had passed. There was an elaborate carving on the large stone but she didn't know what it meant. When she turned around she realized that she was standing in a circle of large stones. They were all covered in symbols. Aislinn counted nine stones in all.

As she started to wonder where she was and why all the other scenes were books and this one was a circle of standing stones she noticed the couple rutting in the center of the circle. Actually they were fucking in the middle of the entire wolven orgy. The apparently female wolf on the bottom was snow white. She was panting and heaving with the effort of the large black wolf on top of her. He was coal black. As she looked into the animal's eyes her heart shattered. She knew that it was Cullen. This was his wedding that everyone had been talking about. The snow white wolf was Jenna. And Aislinn was watching him fuck her. The voices were getting closer but Aislinn didn't care anymore.

Suddenly an icy hand was on her shoulder. Aislinn turned around to see Rafe staring into her eyes. The voices stopped. "You see," he said. "Your destiny is with me. You're better than this. Do you want to be some beast, rutting in the mud, birthing puppies?" he asked with disgust. "He doesn't want you anyway."

***

Cullen grabbed up some napkins and had sopped up most of the water before he noticed the glazed over blank stare on Aislinn's face. She had gone deathly pale and there were beads of sweat on her forehead. "Aislinn," he said and waited.

When she didn't respond he took hold of the papers and pulled them out of her hand, reaching out and touching her face. Suddenly she gasped and looked wildly around the room as if she didn't recognize where she was. "Rafe," she hissed in a terrified whisper, pulling away from Cullen as if he had just bit her.

At that point Cullen didn't care what anyone thought. He virtually jumped the booth to sit next to Aislinn and take hold of her. She was trembling and fighting him. It took a moment for her to come back to reality. By then there were a number of people staring in concern. A glare from Cullen sent most of the back to their own business.

"Shh, Aislinn. I've got you," he whispered softly. "I won't let anyone hurt you," he promised.

Aislinn felt him wrapped around her. The safety that she never seemed to have no matter where she went. At first she was afraid she was going to start to cry again. But when the tears didn't come she figured that she must have used up her allotment for the day. She pushed him back from her. "You won't be able to stop it. He's coming and he's going to get what he wants and then me as well."

Cullen let her push him away. The deadly tone in her voice seemed to reach into him and make it hard for him to breath. "What are you talking about?"

She looked over at the papers that were on the table. "You're looking for someone who is looking for something. It's in those papers and I saw it." Rafe was the only other person she had ever told about her premonitions and she had regretted it ever since. She was trembling now. She knew that she had to tell Cullen. He was the one that the vision was for. He was meant to save all those people somehow. He started to say something but she stopped him so that she could just get it all out and done. "I sometimes see things. Visions, premonitions. Sometimes the past, sometimes the present, and sometimes the future." Cullen could barely hear her speaking. Her eyes were glassed over and she looked so weak she might fall over if the air touched her wrong. "I've always seen them for myself, but I think that one was meant for you. Rafe, that's his name, the one who you've been trying to find. But he's coming to you. Tonight at your wedding." When she said that the tears that she had thought were dried up started to well in her eyes and her voice cracked. "The places he destroyed. They all had books and papers. He was looking for a book of some kind. Whatever it was he found it and now he is trying to find a place. He knows where it is and he'll be there tonight. During the celebration, while everyone is..." She stopped and her eyes met his. Cullen had completely forgotten that he was to be mated that night. He would have stayed there with Aislinn for the entire evening if this hadn't happened. "He's looking for a clearing with nine standing stones."And then he'll be free to come after me again,she thought.

With more strength then Cullen would have believed she had left she pushed him out of the booth so that she could get up. "I appreciate everything you've done for me. But now you need to go to them. He'll kill everyone." Then Aislinn ran out of the restaurant.

If it hadn't been for what she said he would have chased after her. But if the pack was in immediate danger he'd have to deal with Aislinn after that. Rissa arrived with their food as Cullen was picking up the papers and turning to leave. She stared at him with confusion.

Cullen took a minute to gather his thoughts. "Aislinn had to go home sick. When someone is able, please check on her." Rissa nodded. "I'm sorry I won't be eating. I need to leave." Rissa nodded again and then watched as Cullen swept out of the restaurant.

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers
12