Leader of the Pack Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

Keith dropped his eyes and looked embarrassed. It was a rare occasion that someone was capable of making the alpha obviously upset. It wasn't any fun to pick if it actually ended up hurting his friend. From the way Cullen sounded after Aislinn's reply there was no doubt that she'd stung him that time. Keith wasn't even sure what she had said that was so terrible. Cullen appeared to have lost his ability to mind read when it came to her. He was usually a savvy diplomat and never showed when someone got to him. Keith often wondered if it was even possible to get under his skin. Keith had never seen Cullen lose his confidence so readily as when he was dealing with Aislinn.

Aislinn looked into Cullen's hurt expression. She hadn't meant anything by her response. "You just took me by surprise," she said apologetically. She smiled hopefully at him and softened her voice, hoping that Keith wouldn't hear her confession. "I don't actually think I'm capable of telling you 'no.'" Aislinn bit her lip. He didn't look like he believed her. Aislinn's brain raced to find a way to repair the misunderstanding and to get his smile back. She felt like her heart was being ripped in half by the upset look on his face.

"It's okay Aislinn," he said trying to sound normal and reassuring. But the look in his eyes belied his voice. "You don't have to spread your legs for me every time I ask. Come on we'll go to dinner." He started to pull her toward the door, trying to change the subject.

Aislinn was overwhelmed with frustration.You stupid jerk, she thought. If I could arrange to never leave your bed I would.Aislinn was so scared that she had just messed things up with Cullen that she did something she had been telling herself she'd never being able to do, no matter how long she might be here. People were always having sex out in public around here. She knew they wouldn't find anything she did embarrassing or unusual. That didn't change the fact that Aislinn had been raised with human ideals and the idea of public sex sent butterflies fluttering through her stomach.

Aislinn stopped him and leaned into him. Her left hand on his shoulder urged him down so that her lips were right next to his ear. "If you don't believe what I said then maybe you'll believe what you feel," she said softly.

Cullen could hear a slight tremor in her voice. Her face had flushed and he could feel her hand running down his arm. When her hand reached his she pulled it to herself. With what little confidence she could muster and praying that he didn't pull away from her and make her look like a complete fool, she guided his hand beneath the waistband of her jeans, inside her panties, and pressed his fingers into her slit. When she pulled her hand away to give him more room, his hand remained behind.

She started speaking into his ear again as his fingers slid into her wet folds. "I've been thinking about you all afternoon," she said. "I think that's pretty good proof."

Cullen knew that Aislinn was shy about sex in public. She had been easy to read on that. So it wasn't hard for him to see how far she had to push herself for this little display. The only problem being that his wolf wasn't concerned about her modesty factor and he had been thinking about her as well. He growled with pleasure into her ear and buried his face against her neck as his fingers slid deeper into her heat and his thumb played with her clit. His other arm came around behind her and pulled her against himself so that she could feel the desire growing in his pants.

Their passion was palpable. More than one person in the room was watching the display, entranced.

Cullen growled again as her rapid breathing in his ear spurred him on. "I need younow."

"Alright," Aislinn answered breathlessly without hesitation. His fingers were driving her mad. Somehow she just didn't care about where they were any longer.

In one sudden movement Cullen pushed her against a nearby wall and his wolf pushed her jeans off over her hips. He pulled his cock out of the front of his pants and then picked Aislinn up. His fast movements telling of how much he wanted her. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her back on the wall gave leverage, and in one fluid movement he entered her warm, wet, needy body. Aislinn's growling cat-like moan of pleasure was the sweetest music he ever heard. She sang to his wolf. The beast was even starting to accept being caged while making love to her. Anything to get a taste of her. Cullen was slow about it. Taking his time and pumping into her in long strokes so that he rang more of the sweet sounds out of her.

Aislinn's strange catlike growl had everyone's attention. The couple was far too caught up in the sudden passion overload to notice the looks that they were drawing. Cullen kissed and nuzzled her neck as he slowly made love to her. The onlookers' discussion of what kind of animal made the sounds she was making was getting quite involved. As the couple started to get more intense, the moaning cat-like growl got louder. Finally Cullen forced his name from her with a long hard thrust as she came and he followed her into pleasure.

Cullen braced himself against the wall and held her up. Aislinn's face was buried in his shoulder out of exhausted passion and uncertain embarrassment. When Cullen managed to get a grip on his legs he held her to himself and headed for a nearby armchair. He sat down with Aislinn straddling him. There was just enough room in the armchair for both of them. He smiled at her. His amber eyes meeting her silver and they started kissing again.

Cullen's tongue delved into her mouth. He couldn't believe that she had given in to him in the middle of the library. He smiled as she continued to kiss him and he stared at her with an amused considering look.

"What?" she asked breathlessly. Then she ground her hips down on his rapidly rehardening member.

"You amaze me, mo mhúirnín bán," he said softly. "You didn't have to do that."

She was still kissing him, trying to coax him into round two. "Does it feel like I didn't want to?" She asked in between kisses.

He chuckled and pulled her hips down hard on himself as he lifted up to meet her. A satisfied growl issued from his throat. He was staring into her eyes again. Aislinn stopped her insistent sexual onslaught and stared back at him. Their eyes were mirrors of each other's uncertainty and desire.

When Keith saw Cullen pulling Aislinn's shirt over her head he let out an exasperated sigh. "Looks like lunch is on an undetermined hold," he said to no one in particular. There was a round of laughter in the room that the couple didn't notice. Keith started to check out the books on a nearby shelf. He figured he'd give them a little time before insisting that they get it together. The public show would go a long way with the rest of the pack. The people who loved and respected Cullen would be happy for him, the ones who thought Aislinn was doing something to his brain would see exactly what she was doing and that it had nothing to do with mental manipulation, either way it would get her some more respect.Ah politics, Keith thought as he picked a book and sat down to wait.

***

For once Sarah's plane was running on time. That never happened. Sarah and Brinah managed to even catch a taxi in short order and they were at the den well in time for dinner. The Madadh-Allaidh Saobhaidh was not wasted on Brinah. She was shocked into an impressed silence at the den's setup.

They got into the elevator, Sarah inserted her key and hit the button for 14. "I'll show you your room. Then we'll find Aislinn and Lord Arnauk. I'm sure he'll want to have dinner downstairs. He always does." She smiled at Brinah. Sarah was dying to start the conversation and get some answers. But it had been a long morning and then a long afternoon and they were both tired and hungry. But mostly Brinah was in a hurry to see Aislinn. Sarah sympathized. She didn't know what she would do if someone close to her vanished and then popped up again several years later in as much trouble as that girl had managed to get involved in.

"Does the entire pack live here?" Brinah tried at polite, non substantial conversation.

"No, but most spend time here at some point. There's room for everyone if need be." Sarah had arranged for Brinah to have a room on floor 14. There were several guest rooms there and it was a lot quieter than the main floor. They dropped her bags off in a room that Brinah thought might belong in the Hilton. There was a small sitting area with a television, chairs and an overstuffed couch, a walk in closet on the far wall, a private bathroom, and everything was conservative but beautifully decorated in navy and green. The huge bed had large comfortable, inviting pillows and Brinah nearly said that maybe it'd be okay to find Aislinn in the morning.

"Are you sure this is my room," Brinah asked with a smile at Sarah.

"Definitely like Aislinn," Sarah said in amazement. Brinah had the same confident but friendly demeanor that Aislinn was so outgoing with. She was just a bit more abrasive than Aislinn. But Sarah could see Aislinn aging into Brinah quite easily. She shrugged as she looked around. "These are just guest quarters. The casino does very well."

Brinah nodded in amusement. "Lord Arnauk has managed quite well for all of you then."

Sarah knew that Brinah had no clue that Aislinn had gotten involved with Cullen. Sarah hadn't intended to set things up to be any easier for the two of them but she couldn't help supporting her alpha when given the opportunity. "Lord Arnauk does well by all of us. He's a business man, diplomat, warrior, politician, and anything else the pack needs. There isn't a more prosperous or influential pack on this continent," she said with pride.

Brinah considered Sarah's tone during the little informative lecture as they got back in the elevator and wondered what she was missing. When they got out on the 13th floor the entire place was buzzing. Sarah explained to Brinah that the 13th floor was the main area of the den. She was telling Brinah about the different recreational rooms on the floor and was in the process of telling Brinah that Aislinn seemed to be spending a great deal of time in the library. Sarah felt like a tour guide. "I figure that Aislinn will be easier to find than Lord Arnauk. He's usually dealing with the latest conflict. Aislinn spends a lot of time reading." Brinah was smiling, eager to see her granddaughter.

When they walked into the library most of the crowd that had gathered for Aislinn and Cullen's scene had dispersed. There was one couple rutting in a back corner of the library. Keith was sitting in a large armchair near the door thumbing through a book with a devilish smile on his face. He had noted the time as Cullen and Aislinn had fallen asleep in the chair. But he wasn't about to be the one to interrupt. Not after the little argument that had preceded the show. When he saw Sarah and the elderly woman come in he jumped and ran to intercept.

Sarah looked at Keith with frustration as he tried to turn them both out of the library. Brinah stopped dead and turned on him. "Young man, I don't know who you are. But, you can stop what you're doing and explain yourself," she snapped.

Sarah glared at Keith. "What she said. But I would like to add, do you know where Aislinn or Cullen is?" She could tell from the look on his face that something was up.

"Uh, yeah," Keith fumbled. "Why don't you let me get them for you. Just wait in the great room. It'll only take a minute."

But Brinah caught sight of the back of Aislinn's head and refused to be ushered out of the room.

***

Cullen's head was lounged back against the chair and his eyes were closed. His hand was trailing gentle petting strokes up and down Aislinn's spine. He didn't think he had ever been this comfortable in the whole of his life. Aislinn was still straddling him. He was still inside her and he was entirely unwilling to let her move. She had tried twice but he growled and pulled her back to himself. He was taking the afternoon off.

Aislinn had finally given up and had fallen asleep on his chest as he petted her. She was curled against him with her head snuggled securely against his shoulder and her arms folded against him at his waist so that she was almost hugging him. He held her tightly and listened to her breathing. He could barely make out what sounded almost like a purr each time she breathed. It had started when he began stroking her bare back. He was trying different patterns of stroking, trying to find one to make the sound louder. He didn't really understand why the little sound pleased him so much. But then again everything about her seemed to please him. He was listening intently to her and ignoring all else.

He had completely forgotten that they were expecting Aislinn's grandmother. At that moment he didn't care what Jenna or Rafe was up to. And he believed that he would be happy for the rest of his life if he could just stay there holding her and trying to make her purr.

The gruff throat clearing that caught his attention had him wanting to kill the owner of the voice. He ignored it, assuming that it was Keith. When someone tapped the hand he was stroking Aislinn's back with he got really mad. He opened his eyes to deliver one of his patented glares to the intruder only to find himself staring at an elderly looking woman with Aislinn's startling blue eyes.

Cullen took in a deep breath.This is probably not the best way to meet her family,he thought. When he started to move Aislinn rumbled her dislike of his change in position and he settled back down.

Brinah was obviously not happy. There were voices warring inside her head. One said that this was perfectly normal behavior for lycans. The next voice pointed out that Aislinn was not a lycan. Then there was the voice that said how much he appeared to adore her. That was countered with the fact that if he cared as much as he appeared to, by the look on his face and the way he held her, that he would not have put her in this kind of position. It had been a long time since Brinah had been exposed to this kind of behavior. She understood that this was the way lycan's behaved and if she had raised her daughter and granddaughter as druids then this type of thing would have been common place there as well. At the same time Aislinn had been raised human and this was not how humans behaved. She didn't know whether to admonish or accept. She settled on the one thing that would have been common to all three species. She softly asked Cullen a very simple question. She didn't want to wake Aislinn. Yet. "What exactly are your intentions toward my granddaughter young man?"

Keith thought he was going to die. The glares that Brinah was doling out were incredible. But the 'young man' thing was priceless. He was trying his best to muffle his laughter when Cullen started squirming. Brinah added. "You do that and you'll wake her up. Just answer my question."

Cullen felt trapped. He was pinned and being questioned by a girl's grandmother.How the hell did I get into this?He thought.

Aislinn lay perfectly still. She had no intention of facing her grandmother like this. There was no way she was opening her eyes until she figured a way out of this. Even if she had to play dead. She had never been this embarrassed in her entire life. She hoped that Cullen wouldn't take offense but she wouldn't be doing this again any time soon and that was all there was to it. She felt like she was going to be sick.

Brinah just stared at him expectantly. Finally Cullen decided that honesty would be best. All he had was the truth. "I don't know. We haven't gotten to that conversation yet."

Brinah's eyes flared with anger. "Don't you think that's something you should have talked about before turning her into the afternoon entertainment?"

"That's not what it was like," he whispered back just as angry. He couldn't believe how much of Aislinn's attitude was being handed to him through her grandmother.Well now I know where she got it, he thought.Brinah's eyes were flashing and she talked to him as though he was child. He felt like a teenager who had just been caught having sex with his girlfriend by the girl's shotgun toting parent. He had human television to thank for that image.

"Well I'm going to tell you what it will be like." Brinah fumed. "I am going to step out that door and you are going to wake her up and get her dressed so that when I come back in I can say hello to my granddaughter with some semblance of decorum. And at some point very soon you and I are going to talk about what you think you are doing with her." Then Brinah turned on her heal and headed out the door. Sarah followed her out into the hall but was smart enough to know to not say anything. Brinah was talking to herself angrily the entire time they waited.

Cullen could tell that Aislinn was awake. Her breathing had changed repeatedly throughout the short conversation. "You can open your eyes now possum," he said softly.

When Aislinn looked up at him she had turned a brilliant beet red blush that made him smile. "I can't believe grandma found us like that. I think I'm going to die," she said aloud.And what do you mean you don't know what you're doing with me,she thought.

Cullen shook his head. "I won't let you do that. Just put your clothes back on. It'll be fine. I'll take the heat." Cullen saw the concern in her eyes and wondered if it was entirely her grandmother that had caused it.

Aislinn jumped up and grabbed up her clothes from the various locations on the floor where they were thrown, blushing repeatedly as she accidentally made eye contact with various people about the library. When she and Cullen were fully dressed Cullen went over to the door and pulled it open. Brinah glared at him heavily and walked into the room headed straight for Aislinn. Before anything could be said she pulled Aislinn to herself in a hug that nearly forced all the air out of Aislinn's chest. After some time she pulled away and just stared at Aislinn a moment.

"Well, child, you certainly do look to be in one piece. I have missed you so much," she said and hugged Aislinn again.

"I missed you too grandma." Aislinn said still blushing. "I don't even know where to begin."

"Well," Brinah smiled at her, "why don't you introduce me to your friend and then we'll go find Lord Arnauk. It's been a long time but I do remember some of my schooling and pack etiquette says I should really have gone to talk to him first, seeing as I'm in his house. Then we can do all the story telling that needs to be done." She was standing there staring at Aislinn unblinking, as though Aislinn might disappear. Cullen, Keith, and Sarah were impressed with Brinah's statement. They never would have expected her to know anything about pack life.

"Uh, okay, grandma this is Lord Arnauk," she said, indicating Cullen.

Brinah's eyes caught fire again. "Now, I definitely want to know what you think your intentions are," she said angrily.

Aislinn blushed again. "Grandma, it doesn't matter what his intentions are. Can't we just go sit down and talk about what we need to talk about. I don't think-" Cullen didn't like the way she said that it didn't matter. The terrible feeling that his wolf was wrong started to creep into his stomach again.Way to ruin an afternoon,he growled at himself.

Brinah interrupted Aislinn. "Child you can't possibly know what you're dealing with here. It's more important than you can possibly realize. As far as I'm concerned I came here to protect you and it looks as though I'm a bit late. Rafe and now this?"

Keith was chuckling and Sarah was looking pained. Cullen for his part was completely bowled over by the fact that now he had two women who didn't seem to understand that when he was in the room they were supposed be intimidated, let him talk, and behave with subdued respect. He had never fully appreciated that luxury of his position until now as all the lycans in the room looked on. "Enough," he said with emphasis and managed to get the women's attention. Brinah's glare got much worse and she placed herself between Aislinn and Cullen. That was a big mistake. Cullen started to growl. His wolf was concerned that Brinah may try to take Aislinn away. As far as he knew Aislinn might actually go with her. Brinah was her grandmother and so far Aislinn hadn't said whether she intended to stay or not. But the look on her face when she called her grandmother and talked about her family was plain enough.

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers