Leaders of the Pack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

Aislinn sat bolt upright in bed screaming and sobbing.

If Keith hadn't been driving the large black SUV, it would have been turned around and Cullen would have been headed back to the Taigh-Oèsda.

"I hate it when she has visions. The muin things are never pleasant." Cullen growled angrily.

"I already sent Jay to check on her," Keith said.

The minute Cullen sensed Aislinn's mind moving away from his, he knew she was having a vision. If the meeting hadn't been so important he would have gone back home right then. Instead Keith called Jaylyn and asked that she check on things.

"It could be worse," Keith suggested cheerily.

"How's that," Cullen growled, feeling a bad joke coming on.

"Could be raining," Keith grinned.

"That was bad even for you."

"You're not giving me much to work with here," he groused.

Cullen shook his head. When Jaylyn finally got to Aislinn it took several hours for Cullen to feel her begin to completely calm. By then he was half falling asleep in the car, anticipating the meeting he was going to be attending come morning. Aislinn had tried to convey to him the things she saw in the vision. But it was all disjointed and didn't make much sense.

He had already learned that the visions could be real or symbolic. He didn't know how to interpret it. He was frustrated that he suddenly had so many upsetting things to think about during what should be an exceedingly happy time in his life.

"Did Aislinn dream up anything helpful?" Keith couldn't help his curiosity.

"I'm sure it was intended to be helpful. Unfortunately, it seems that her muin visions never help until after the fact."

"Yeah well at least now we know enough to pay attention."

"Sure, keep an eye out for Jenna and a great big door with runes on it," Cullen groused. "I'm willing to bet that I would have noticed either of those things without a warning."

*******************

Votes! Comments!

with the exception of: gaelic terminology... if you can't find the terms online then send me a feedback asking. But remember if you send it anonymous I won't be able to respond!

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers
12