Leading "Sweetness" Further Astray Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your naughty voice having broken my hypnosis, you don't have to ask twice. I rush at you, kicking my shoes off and ripping my shirt from my back without concern for the buttons. Several hit the floor and roll off the patio to the ground below. The shirt flies over the patio rail next, thrown there by me, with a total lack of concern and a total haste to disrobe....someone below will only wonder. You haven't moved an inch, although your sweet ass continues to seductively rise and fall, and there appears to be a longer trickle of moisture down one thigh...

But I regain my composure and circle behind you where the patio furniture rests, as a smirk comes across my face. Behind you, I loosen my belt and you hear it hit the floor. Unseen, my cock springs to attention, almost with a mind of its own, it seems to sense impending action. Standing behind you...I order, "play with my pussy Sweetness. Show me how bad you want this cock." Then, now naked, I take a seat in the patio furniture, gently stroking my cock.

This time, it is I who doesn't have to ask twice. "Like this?" you ask. Your hand slowly, very slowly slides down your torso and between your legs. From behind, I watch your fingers slowly, very slowly and toyingly slip into your shaved and utterly slick snatch, now wet, pink and engorged with desire. Not so slowly, you instantly begin to groan. Naughtily, uninhibited you stuff your digits into your pie and shiver.

"Michael, fuck this Slave, fuck this cumslut," you tease. "Fuck me until I can't stand on my own two feet. Look what you've done to me," you say as you pull your fingers from your snatch and display the soaked members to me.

That's enough for me. I stand and rush to your side and fall to my knees behind you, rolling you to your back, I climb onto your body, savagely licking, tasting and touching you in all the right spots. You gasp and take my head in your hands, guiding my head to your nipples. I need little direction and even less persuasion. As my probing tongue slides over your nipples, you arch your back and gasp and rub your thighs along my sides. You reach for my cock, and I slap your hand away. You reach again, and I lightly bite the bud between my teeth...you gasp again and pull your hand back of your own volition.

I raise my head, "don't touch until I give permission, Sweetness," I order, before continuing my savage assault on your nipples...first one and then the other. You nod, "Yes" but speak not a word...now engrossed in your pleasure.

My strong hands hold each breast. I run my rough chin across the right one, my soft tongue across the left, then vice versa, over and over again, rough...then gentle...you moan softly. Then, I lick gently, swirling my tongue around and around just the little pink buds. You moan a bit louder, wrap your arms around my head and pull me tight to your chest...your legs encircle my hips, lock behind my back and tighten...pulling me towards you. I feel your heels digging into my back.

I feel your pelvis rising and falling to meet my touch, and I allow you to feel the head of my cock rubbing hard upon your clit causing your pussy to seep and making you involuntarily thrust against me, straining, struggling; desperate to be impaled. But suddenly, I sit up and crawl around you until I kneel above your head. You groan a disappointed groan, but know all too well, my teasing always amounts to added pleasure.

"Perhaps I'll eat you now, Sweetness," I tell you. "Perhaps I'll eat you till you cum...that is, I will as long as you don't touch or taste. Should you do so, then your orgasm will be denied. Do you understand my little pet?" I ask.

"Michael, Oh how I want that," you reply even as your hips continue to rise and fall. It always amazes and excites me how your hips involuntarily do that when you are excited. I doubt you even realize that you cannot contain the silent urging that they always signal. "I want that so bad, but I don't know if I can," you respond.

"I didn't ASK if you CAN," I reply before continuing. "I insist that you must NOT." Then I dive right in.

First I plant a gentle kiss on your forehead, then down over your fluttering eyelashes. Your hips rise. You plant your heels in the deck floor. My lips trail to yours just as my hands slide down over your shoulders and to your breasts. I feel the tiny goosebumps rise on your flesh, your heart pounding in your chest, and your warm breath between my lips. I smell your sweet perfume and taste your strawberry lips. Without lifting my gentle lips from yours I dominantly whisper, "Give me your tongue, slut, show me how you want me to pleasure your pussy. Demonstrate for me."

You moan, and just as your tongue slips between your lips and between mine your hands fly into my hair. But I pull away and sit up. "No touching, Sweetness," I order again. "Last warning." You look at me, look down submissively and nod yes. I slowly lower myself over you again and set my strong lips gently upon yours. I slip one hand down your torso and over your pussy. You gasp, and lift your ass to meet my touch.

"Now, show me," I order. The pleasure from my fingers makes you temporarily forget my promise to eat you, (and I will, just not at this moment).

Your tongue slips through your lips and against mine. Gently, just the tip slides ever so slowly across my lips, just barely, every so often breaking the surface...delicate, gentle, soft, slow. My fingers find your slippery, wet pussy lips and slide ever so slowly down along the soft folds, just barely, every so often breaking the surface...delicate, gentle, soft, slow.

Your tongue begins to dance tiny circles directly in the center of my lips, slowly at first, then a bit faster. You feel my warm breath on yours, and sense your concentration growing and sense every last nerve ending in your body coming alive. My fingers begin to dance tiny circles around your swollen clit, slowly at first, then a bit faster.

With your tongue, you start to apply more pressure to my lips and extend the circles, now fast and torrid around my lips. I start to apply more pressure to your clit and extend the circles, now fast and torrid around the little bud. Just then, you suddenly have a realization. Your tongue is connected to the pleasure on your clit and that I am mimicking your touch. You test.

You lick my lips gently...my touch upon your clit grows soft and gentle. You lick harder and my touch grows firmer...all the while your hips rise and fall and your concentration increases...you force your tongue gently between my lips and I slip my fingers into your fleshy folds.

I suck your tongue softly and you clench your pussy upon my fingers. I suck your tongue hard and deep into my mouth, and bury my fingers in your pie and you clench your pussy lips hard around my digits and shudder. A breathy moan escapes your lips. Now you realize that it is I leading you...as my lips and tongue grace yours, your pussy lips grace my fingers. Out of the corner of my eye, I see your fingers balled up tight into a fist. "I must not touch," you say to yourself. "But I want to." your mind continues...such a spoiled little brat sometimes. You'll soon learn, "You can't always get what you want."

I release your tongue, and pull my fingers from your snatch. You grab my wrist and force my hand back to your crotch and begin to furiously bathe my lips with your tongue, fast, deep, WET...swirling around hard one moment, then soft and delicate the next, then fast, sliding your tongue in and out of my lips...licking in long, licks along the length of my lips one moment, and then in furious fast circles in the center the next moment. You've learned that by doing so, it will result in a finger-lashing of your clit...and you want that don't you Sweetness?

Yes, each time you change your approach I change my touch on your pussy to match, until we are in perfect unison and you both amaze at and enjoy the touch and the fact that for each action you apply to my lips with your tongue, there is an equal an opposite action applied to your pussy and clit by my fingers.

Your hips rise and fall. Your breathing grows faster and you feel your orgasm approaching. Losing utter control, you suddenly and lustily suck my lower lip between your lips hard, while running the tip of your tongue over that trapped piece of flesh. Reciprocating, I pinch your clit and rub the bud hard, oh so very hard at the same time, and you explode...

Your orgasm floods over you, you squirt a stream of warm juice and groan. Your legs tense, you raise your ass high off the floor and force it in my direction and whimper. You suck my lip hard, harder, and you clench your fingers into a tight ball...so tight that your nails hurt your flesh. But finally, I pull away and sit up while leaving my hand touching your crotch. You spasm uncontrollably...holding my wrist as I gently caress your lips and clit through the warm fuck-fluid I've called up.

I slowly crawl down over your body, licking and tasting, torturing, teasing...over your chin, down your neck and over your Slave choker then to your nipples. As soon as you gasp in pleasure, I stop and sit up. Our eyes meet and yours display meek submission. That look says, Michael, I am yours." You don't realize my intent. It isn't your pleasure I seek to deny. It is your submission I seek to grow and your pleasure I seek to extend.

I again, slowly crawl down over your body, licking, teasing, tasting, torturing, down your chin, over your neck, across your shoulders and slowly down your breasts and to the nipples that you force in my direction. This time, you have each breast in your hands, and you feed them toward my lips. Over your head, you see my huge, hard cock nearly touching your forehead, and you want it, Oh God how you want it.

As soon as my lips and tongue touch your nipple, you groan in pleasure once again and I stop and sit up...once again. And again our eyes meet. Yours now display both meek submission and utter exasperation.

For a third time, I slowly crawl down over your body, licking and torturing, teasing and tasting...over your chin once again. Down your neck and over your Slave choker, then to your hard, eager, nipple. You arch your back and once again feed your tight little tits to my mouth. But this time, you take in a deep breath and hold it. With my lips, barely touching your begging nipple I speak, "I thought you'd never learn, Sweetness."

Then I devour your nipple, sucking and licking, slobbering over, and around it, taking it between my teeth one moment and then furiously licking the very tip in the next. You arch your back higher and just as you do, I slide over you father, until my face is in your crotch and my cock is over you face.

"Remember," I say, "No touching." Then I dive into your snatch with my tongue. First licking the outer folds, around and over, toying with you. Your hips undulate, your heels dig into the floor. I rub my cock over your face.

You want so badly to fill your mouth with my massive tool. You can feel my tongue, wet and warm upon your flesh and you cannot contain your desire. You know you can't moan or the pleasure will stop, and you need something to fill your disobedient mouth. But more than that, you want to act the little naughty, cum craving slut that you've become. You simply want it in your mouth and in your pussy...but you know that right now, you can't have it, and you both love me and hate me for what I am doing to you. And just as your mind waivers from the pleasure in your crotch, you feel it.

My tongue and lips attack your clit...licking rapid rough circles around and around and over it at one moment, then licking the entire length of your slick, wet lips the next. I sit half-way up for one moment, even as my long, rigid cock continues to rub along your face and over your lips.

As I sit up, I order, "Feed me that pussy, My slut. Feed me now."

You lock your heels into the floor and drive your ass high off the patio floor, forcing it high in my direction, and I take your sweet ass in my hands and force your pussy into my face. Hard and rough, with no gentleness, I bathe your clit and lips with my tongue. I suck your clit and press my face into your crotch. I lick your lips, I lick and suck your clit, but every so often I stop and lick the insides of your delicious thighs, where your previous juices have tastefully dried. Even as my nails dig into your sweet ass and press your flesh hard to meet my oral touch, I lick you, not delicately, but hungrily.

I feel your hands upon my back, pushing me onward. Then I feel you begin to tense. I rub my cock faster and faster, over your cheeks and lips, smearing your mascara and your lipstick in my precum and preparing to blow my load all over your pretty little face if you so much as make one breathy moan. My balls ache with a massive load...seeking relief. I feel your nails dig into my back. I feel your hot breath on my cock, (but not your tongue or lips...such an obedient little slut). Therefore, I lick faster and harder with more urgency. MY cock rubs fast and furious upon your face.

I feel you take a deep, deep breath. "Feed me that pussy," I groan, then dive back in to meet your even higher rising hips. You strain, now resting only on your shoulders and neck, forcing your pussy up, so fucking high to meet my pleasuring tongue, even as your face gets tortured and teased by my humongous cock. You thighs and calves strain under your weight and mine.

"Michael, I'm going to cum," you cry out.

"Don't you dare, Sweetness" I order, as I stand and pull you to your feet. I drag you to the brass railing. Sixty-nine floors high, I lean you, face forward over the railing and spread your legs. Then, I hold my long, thick cock in my hands and rub it on your cunt. My face is in your hair, my lips next to your ear. "Do you want to moan and groan?" I ask.

You look down and see that on the floor below, the patio extends out farther than mine, and that there is a cocktail party in progress. "Oh YES, please may I," you sigh, even as your hips shake, trying to feel my girth between your thighs.

"No you may not. You must scream my pet. My friend downstairs is having a party. I want them to know you've been pleased. I insist even as my hips thrust back and forth delectably rubbing what you so desire through; but not between your soaked lips. Do you want to cum?"

"OhYes.. Please, may I?" you respond as your chest heaves and your hips flow rhythmically up-and-down then side-to-side. I run my hand across your chest and feel your pert nipples, like bullets in my hands, your skin so tight and taut. I slide my hand to your crotch and feel your soaking wetness now dripping to the patio floor.

The sun, makes its final descent, orange red and radiant, it finally dips below the surface of the horizon. A perfect climax to a beautiful day. You sense your perfect climax approaching. Your body is a quivering, greedy bundle of soft delicate flesh in need of sexual release. You are not spent...no far from it, and neither am I...but the weekend is still young. The night now dark and crisp, the spotlights on the patio and the city floodlights scanning the buildings occasionally highlight our act, leaving a large eerie silhouette against the wall behind.

"You may cum, Sweetness," I say. "You may cum provided you feed my cock into your snatch. Bathe my cock in your juices. Ready?" I ask.

"Oh Yes, I've never been so ready," you groan, glad that you have permission to act with no vocal or physical restraint, but recognizing that once again, I've heightened and extended your desire and will expand your ultimate release. With one hand, you reach between your legs for my cock and brace yourself against the railing with the other, wishing you only had three hands so that you could caress your nipples or clit as well. You consider letting go your grasp on the railing, your lust is so intense.

I take your sweet hips in my strong hands even as I continue to rub my dick meat against your flesh "Get ready for the ride of your life, Slave," I say. "Ok, NOW."

Without being asked twice, you lift one leg just slightly, grab my cock through your legs, and hold it to your fleshy, wet lips. I rub it there once as you start to moan...a low, moan from deep within your belly. You surprise me, that you do not gorge yourself by taking it all at once, but then you've learned so much...you've learned to enjoy the ride and every last inch...you've learned to savor the experience, the touch, the taste, the sounds and the sights. You hear my breath, fast and hot, and you sense my heart pounding. You think you can hear it, but you're not entirely certain what you hear is not the stereo or coming from the party below. You decide to conclude that it IS my heart you hear, for it seems so much more erotic to think that way.

You feed my cock into your pussy until just the head is in. You accept its girth, and flex your pussy muscles around it. I feel your folds fluttering and know you are both savoring this touch and pleasurably anticipating the rest. Your breathing grows heavy even as your body grows tense. My heart pounds in my ears, wanting, wondering when you will bury my dick entirely in your treasure.

You are so fucking soaked, wet and warm, and look so damn sexy resting comfortably on my dick that I nearly cum, but have the control to hold. It would be so easy to blast my load and soak your lips, but what would be the fun in disappointing you. No, that would be no good.

"Feed it in, Sweetness," I order, trying hard not to betray my lack of full and utter patience. You reach back for the second handful. You press back against me even as you stuff my long thick cock between your lips. You tense as it slowly slips in, until you stuff all of the fuckmeat into you; burying it to the hilt. Then, you swiftly reach for your tits and pinch one nipple. "Arggg, hhhmmmm," you start to hum, like a bee as you begin to ride me.

I shift and wiggle my hips against yours. Not until it is almost all in do I start to pump, but when I do, you gasp and begin to groan loudly. Leaning over the rail, you notice the guests. None have noticed yet. You lean back upright, so as not to be easily seen. When you lean back, your soft, pretty hair presses into my manly face, and I take a deep breath, enjoying and savoring the rapturously sweet aroma that is truly only you.

How you take it all, I'll never know, but you do, and I am glad you do. "Agggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," you groan, as I pump furiously in and out of your wet tunnel. With each third thrust, I pull it clean out and each time I do, you reach back and feed it; sloppier than the last time; back into your snatch. It becomes a game. I tease you by pulling out, you feed me right back in and continue to fuck. When I play this game a fourth time, you dig your fingernails into my long shaft as you feed it back it, and giggle. I gasp and bite your neck, just below your choker, and you lean your cheek upon my face and flinch as I do. Your juices flow down my pole...warm, slippery, fuck fluid seeps from your quivering crevice.

With my hands on your hips, I grip you tight and nearly lift you off the ground with each thrust. Faster and faster we pound together. Our bodies smacking together in loud unison in the otherwise quiet night. "Is this what you want?" I ask as I pound you harder and harder. With each thrust you feel your pussy quiver. You reach for your clit and rub it hard.

"Michael, I'm going to cum," you cry out.

"I'm going to cum," You hear me reply. "Please, together," you ask.

Faster and faster we fuck. Naughty, intense, erotic...our mutual pleasure our only thought. Harder and harder we fuck. Nasty, insatiable, no stopping, not gentle, but rough and animalistic.

I shift, to get lower...under you. I take your hips from another angle....