Leah

Story Info
What happens in a college town bar.
1k words
4.16
58.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
656 Followers

One thing college towns are good for is bars, there's usually lots of them. And even though my college was in a pretty small town we had several bars or clubs to choose from. I had heard the TKE guys were getting together at this one bar for something or other and I knew they were always good for lots of cute women. But I also knew I'd be unwelcome if I just showed up and tried to party with them not being a member of that frat. I did now several of the members and invited guests so I decided to show up late and see what happened.

Well, I got there late, all right, it was 12:30 and last call was less than half an hour away. For some strange reason I had no desire to get drunk that evening which was totally unlike me. As I entered the smoke filled smelling heavily of beer bar I saw what was left of the TKE group at the end of the bar. They looked pretty drunk and they seemed to be hanging off this one very attractive brunette who was to one side of them. It was Leah and she was every guys idea of who they wanted to go to bed with, killer figure, dark bedroom eyes, long legs and lots of personality. She had been voted most popular girl in her high school an honor she disdained favoring her National Honor Society membership for some crazy reason.

She seemed to be in a bit of trouble with the TKE guys which was unusual for her and she generally could hold her own in any group. I walked to the bar and stood right next to her.

"Hi Leah," I said smiling, "why is such a pretty girl like you drinking alone?" I said it plenty loud enough for all the TKE guys to hear.

"Whaddayou mean muthafucker?" One of the guys bellowed.

I ignored him, put my hand on her thigh and she said, "No no, sometimes I just like to have a drink by myself." She too said the words loudly enough for the guys to hear and her going along with me pleased me greatly. She slid off the bar stool and into my arms and said, "So would you really like to walk me home?"

"Well actually I'd like to fuck you right here, right on the bar!" A shock look spread over the drunk faces of the frat boys.

"Would you now," she said coyly, "and just how would you go about that?"

I put my hand behind her back and pulled her into me and kissed her passionately. My hand ran down her back and clutched her ass. Leah pressed on of her legs into my crotch as she leaned into the kiss.

"I don't know," she said, "I think I would need more convincing than that."

She was wearing a skirt so I bent my knees just enough so I could put my hand on her leg just below the bottom of the skirt and then pulled the skirt up with my hand staying on her leg. I had my hand on her ass again and under her skirt. We kissed again as passionately as we had the first time.

"Well, that's a little better," she said to me as we broke the kiss.

I looked behind me and then behind where the frat boys were standing. At the end of the bar was a short corridor to the rest rooms. I took Leah by her hand and lead her into the corridor and pushed her up against the wall. She was wearing this light white blouse. I unbuttoned her blouse and then was able to undo her bra as it had a front clasp. Her breasts were not large though full and firm. I pushed the bra aside enough so I could put my lips on her nipple and draw it into my mouth. I felt the nipple get hard and I suck upon it and ran my tongue around the aureole. I could also feel myself getting hard. I only did this for a few moments when we broke apart.

"Better," said Leah with a grin. "But are you ready?"

She didn't wait for an answer and instead got down on her knees in front of me and pulled out my hard cock. She sucked on it for a few seconds and then got back up. "I'd say your ready for me."

Now the TKE guys had crowded the small corridor and as they stood there in absolute silence their stunned faces told the story.

I pulled up Leah's skirt and pushed my hand down the front of her panties and into her pussy. Her panties covered my hand but it was obvious to all who could see that I was fingering her soaking wet pussy. Her clit was hard beneath my touch as I lightly played with it and she moaned each time I touched it.

I quickly pulled my hand out after having it in there for maybe 30 seconds and said, "Oh honey, I think you're very ready."

Leah wrapped her legs around me as best she could and rubbed her crotch into mine and said, "I think you might be right but where are we gonna fuck?"

Leah continued to rub herself on me as I watch the stunned crowd first and then looked into her eyes. "Well I know one thing for sure, it's not gonna be here!"

We both quickly fixed our clothes and that done I took Leah's hand and rushed from the bar.

We ran for about a block before we slowed to a walk and Leah said, "Where the hell were you? I didn't think you were ever gonna come! Those bastards wanted me to put out for them!"

Leah and I had some of the best sex ever that night. What had been our secret romance, as the song goes, wasn't a secret anymore. It was the early spring of our senior year and I heard that for a while our little fun became legend.

espeteroh
espeteroh
656 Followers