Leah and I

Story Info
I thought she was taking me home, but this was much better..
3k words
3.98
23k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
37
37
41 Followers

I caught her at the lights and followed, my mind racing with a thousand thoughts. If at any time I wanted out, all I had to do was turn around, but my curiosity and pure burning desire was too strong. On we went, main after main, lights after lights, and I found myself begging for her to stop before my nerves overtook my desire.

Eventually we turned into a side street full of factories. I saw her stop outside a small fully lit house that looked completely out of place and pulled over a few lengths behind her. As she stepped out, another girl, almost my mirror image, came out of the drive and hugged her. Leah kissed her on the cheek, which was a bit strange, but when she kissed Leah full on the mouth I felt a pang. All of a sudden I felt like I was intruding, and I left the car running while I watched them talk. Then Leah took a couple of minutes, whispering and giggling before she took her hand, pointed to me, leading her towards my car.

This new girl, gorgeous shoulder length blonde hair and waify thin figure, skipped ahead of her when she saw me and knocked on my car window.

"Hi Holly, my names Jasmin. You coming in? Trust me, you're in for a real show!" She smiled.

Now I was confused. I had just been ravaged by her girlfriend and she was acting like we were a couple of mates out to the movies! Then I realised I had no idea what Leah said to her, and here were two gorgeous young girls out getting ready for something I was invited to. What the fuck, I thought, and switched the engine off.

We walked in the front doors, which were reinforced, and up to a reception style desk. "Hi Danni" the girls called as they walked in and towards a locked door on the left. "Ladies. She with you?" The middle aged Russian woman behind the counter asked, nodding at me. "Fingers crossed." Leah winked back at her as Jasmin giggled, and we made our way in.

We walked past two small curtained rooms in past a large lounge with a duke box, pool table and several large, with a number of rather risky pictures around the walls. The room had only a few girls in it, all stunning, and it hit me what we had just walked into.

I just had no idea why, because I sure as hell wasn't going to fuck anyone for money.

We made our way directly out the back and into a small room with a TV, minibar and a couple of couches. I stood in the corner stupidly while the other two got comfortable. Leah sat down on the couch and Jasmin put the kettle on, pulled out a couple of mugs and proceeded to make herself and Leah each a coffee. "You want one?" She asked.

"Aah, sure, thanks. White with three." She passed it to me when done and sat herself on the couch too. Leah picked up the remote and on came a very sensual music video style show. Both girls watched intently, smiling occasionally at each other.

As I sipped my coffee I noticed the show getting more intense and the girls getting closer. Some other girls came and went, using the little bathroom out the back and delving into cupboards and a couple of padlocked lockers up the back. After about 20 minutes there was a knock at the door and a short but largely built kiwi guy came in. "Hey ladies. Whoa, good evening, my lady." He said when he noticed me and started a cocky little swagger over. "Back off Rudi, she's here purely as an observer."

That comment caught me off-guard and I was about to ask Leah what she meant, when Rudi raised his hands in surrender and then extended one to me.

"Hey, no problems with me. Don't worry little miss, my name is Rudi and I got your back. You're safe with me if you're here with my ladies here. 5 minutes to showtime girls. The rooms ready to go." And with that, he backed out of the room and closed the door.

I turned back to Leah to ask her about the 'observer' comment meant and was she really going to do what I think she was going to do, when I saw Jasmin up on her knees forcing her tongue down Leah's throat. Jasmin whispered in Leah's ear, but she just smiled slyly and shook her head.

I couldn't take my eyes off them, and every few seconds one of them would look my way and throw me a quick grin, a way of saying ' you are so allowed to watch'. Then with a quick rap at the door, Jasmin jumped up and trotted over to a toilet door "Just a sec and then we're right to go."

Leah stood up and slowly made her way over to me. I trembled slightly, it was the first time we had been alone since the car park. She brought her hand gently to my cheek and said softly "Follow us, find a seat away from everyone else but where you can see. If you want to join in, you can, but if not, that's OK too. Just don't leave without us, or at least Rudi, if you have to."

"What are you doing here? I mean, what.."

She leaned in and kissed me, taking me by surprise with her speed and tenderness. "Come." Was all she said, in the same tone and with the same eyes as in the car park, and I wilted.

"That's the spirit!" Jasmin teased, coming up behind me, and with a pat on my bum, took Leah's hand and danced out of the room like she was on air.

We ventured back down the corridor, which was still empty, but the girls from the lounge were all gathered at the end, smiling at some in joke. I followed Leah and Jasmin in through a door on the left, and stopped short. I just found out what we were doing here.

They weren't selling themselves and they weren't strippers.

They were going to fuck each other...

For an audience!

Ok, so technically they were both, but FUCK!

The room was small, lined with chairs and with a double bed in the middle covered in just a sheet. A small bedside table was adorned with oils, dildos, condoms(?) and other items I couldn't quite make out. The main light was focused on the bed so the remainder of the room was dimly lit and I couldn't pick up any of the faces in the room, but they saw me.

Two young guys in tradie gear were hunched as close to the bed as possible, and there were three older guys opposite them just as close. The only other two guys in the room looked like your typical married men, settled back, trying to remain as hidden as possible until the action starts. One of them wasn't even looking at me, hiding behind a cap and sunglasses, but the others were.

I looked to Leah, who nodded towards the chair near me, and I quickly sat, a few seats from sunglasses, and Rudi closed the door and stepped forward.

"Alright guys, same as always, no moving about once the show starts, no touching unless invited, and if you are, be nice. These are my girls and I'm a very protective fucker." He gave me a wink at that time, and I knew he was counting me as one of his girls, which I appreciated no end. "Enjoy the show!"

He then stepped back and pressed play on an ipod and speaker, and Eminem's Lose Yourself came on, and to the sound of the piano, their show started. Leah played the agressor, nibbling and pawing at a shy Jasmin. Leah then whispered in her ear, and at the introduction of the beat, Jasmin smiled, and pounced.

Jas pushed Lea on her back and ripped open her top, attacking her nipples with her tongue while her hands fumbled with her jeans. Her hand dived into her underwear as she raised her head back up and pushed her tongue down Lea's throat.

For the next few minutes I lost the trail of events as my eyes trailed around the room. The audience were all completely engrossed in the events but every now and then one would cast their eye over at me to see where I came into it. I huddled back into my chair and tried not to catch any of their eyes.

After a lot more petting, the girls hopped up and started giving each of the punters mini lap dances, a hand or two roaming over them, but always falling short of the intended target, until Jasmin got to me. She had only her bra and shorts on, and came over to me, straddling the chair and sitting on my lap.

She clasped my hands in hers and glided them up her sides before pulling them around to her breasts. I felt every pair of eyes on me at that stage, but stared at the floor. Jasmin let one hand go and slid it down inside her shorts, giving her clit a quick and very audible rub before whispering in my ear "I so want you" and winking with a smile.

I was creaming my fucking pants!

She hopped up and dragged Leah off sunglasses lap before throwing her on the bed and continuing with the show. Before we could blink, Leahs undies were off and Jas was tracing her tongue down her stomach. Leah put two hands on the back of her head and parted those magnificent limbs, guiding Jas's tongue home. When Jas gently flicked the top of her clit, Leah moaned and looked right at me.

I couldn't help myself. I parted my legs a bit and forced my hand to my own flamingly engorged bud and pushed. Leah saw this and smiled, before throwing her head back in ecxtasy.

"Oh, fuck yes, right there, do that!" She moaned and reaching back, grabbed a dildo and beads before throwing them on the bed next to her.

Jasmin grabbed the dildo, brought her head up, took the tip in her mouth and deepthoated the whole thing in one go (to the cheers of the two front row tradies), then buried her head back in Leah's soaking snatch and moved the toy in between her legs.

As she slowly guided it in, twisting gently while furiously devouring her clit, the only one in the room making any noise was Leah. "Oh Fuck, oh god, yeah, yeah" she repeated over and over, getting closer to her release, and I felt myself going with her.

At that point I basically abandoned all ideas of modesty and shoved my hand down my tights. I found my clit as Lea, arching her back and pulling the sheets off the edges of the bed, moaned and begged her way into a mindblowing orgasm.

I wasn't there yet, but was close and now couldn't give a fuck who was watching. I closed my eyes briefly and when I opened them, Leah was kneeling down in front of me. She leaned in and found my hand, pulling it back, and gripped the top of my tights, again...

"Up." She whispered, and I obeyed, my legs quivering and my slit soaked. I raised my hips just enough to release the tights I had already made a mess of and they found their way into a pile on the floor next to me.

I looked her in the eye and saw that look, the same look as before. The look that made me want to obey her, to drink everything she wanted in and prove to her that I was so worth the trouble.

But unlike last time, she leaned in and kissed me. I almost forced her head down, begging for relief until I felt it! It wasn't huge but it was hard, and already slick, and little twist at a time, Lea worked it in to me.

Now, I'd used a rubber cock or two (or three!) in my time, and as far as they go, this one was pretty nice, but the thought that it had just gotten her off and she was now using it as if it were her own appendage made me feel like it was hers. She was holding it at her waist and using her hips to thrust it in, a little at a time.

I begged her to push harder, to give me that mind blowing orgasm I was craving, but she was slowing the thrusts enough to keep me on the edge. I looked over her shoulder and saw Jas looking in our direction from the edge of the bed, finger fucking herself like mad. Every other pair off eyes in the room was pointed at me, and I couldn't care less.

I gripped the edge of the seat and stretched my hands out, concentrating only on what that rubber magnificence was doing to me,when my hand grazed another, more masculine hand. He moved up to the seat next to me, lifting one arm around the chair behind my back. Leah's hand snaked up his leg and over his crotch as her lips found mine again and my hand developed a mind of it's own. I wasn't sure why, but I cut loose. My hand grabbed for his crotch as I buried my tongue in her mouth.

Leah's thrusts lifted and dropped in intensity as her other hand occasionally moved over my still covered breasts. when I started bucking my hips to meet her, she stopped. "Can I make you come?" she whispered.

"Fuck me, please fuck me..." I begged, as I grappled with his pants, desperate to get something in my hands. Others must have wanted to join in because I faintly heard Rudi's voice warning them off. I looked up longingly at him, begging him with my mind to let them all do as much as they wanted to me, to fill me with every inch of fucking cock in the room, but I just couldn't get the words out. (In hindsight probably a good thing.)

She forced her lips off mine and she used that incredibly sexy demand that wasn't a demand voice that I couldn't ignore. "Turn around and get on your knees."

I stared at her, as she smiled into my eyes. I smiled back and dropped to the ground, turning myself around and sticking my ass out for her to shove 'her' cock back into. She found the entrance with the tip and pushed and I was back in ecstasy, my hand managing to find my clit again without her being able to stop me.

The first couple of thrusts were hard and I pushed back on them, urging her on as I grabbed sunglasses and dragged him over in front of me. I saw a small hand cover his cock, and all of a sudden it was sheathed. I looked over to Jas, who winked. Leah whispered over my shoulder "Suck the bastard dry baby, that's what we're here for."

I have no idea how I was able to turn into what I had become, but the way I was feeling at that point, I couldn't stop myself. The tip of his monster hit the back of my throat and I kept going, swallowing as much as possible while getting fucked from behind by my goddess.

"Good girl, swallow it." Leah whispered and intensified her thrusts, and my eyes closed. I felt the eyes of the room on my back, and was starting to lift my vocals for them, moaning all over this lucky bastards cock.

My moans intensified and my stroking and sucking of this stranger sped up in time with Lea' thrusts.

He felt warm, strong and submissive and I was in pure heaven. I thrusted back and forth on the cock buried inside me and my orgasm started to build, and build, and build. I felt his Cork throb and as he passed the point of no return and I prepared for a mouth full of condom filled semen.

I pushed back, trying to cum with him, as his hand held the back of my head and he started to pulse. I squeezed the cock Leah was thrusting into me and that just bought me off quicker. I felt him pulse and the tip of the rubber hit the roof of my mouth as I started to come, and all I could do was hold on and come.

Spurt after spurt filled the rubber as my hips rocked, Leas hand scraping over my back. I squeezed for all I was worth.

My whole body shivered and shook, releasing what I had been wanting all night until eventually it was over and I pushed myself away. Then a thousand thoughts went through my mind, the loudest being "Holly you slut", but the next one being "Holly, you SLUT!".

After a few seconds of staring at the ground, the applause started. Leah lifted me up and I grabbed my pants and just run. I bolted out the door half naked with Lea right behind me. I went for the room we came out of, but there were a couple of girls in front of me, so I ducked in a door on the left and slammed it shut.

I slid to the floor, shocked. I sat for about 5 minutes before I even had the strength to put my pants back on, when I heard a knock at the door.

I moved out the way, expecting Leah, but when you walked in I almost died...

That's what I'm doing half naked in a brothel, now what the fuck are you doing here?...

37
37
41 Followers