Leah's Adventures in Porn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunupper
Sunupper
57 Followers

There were also two small packages on the table carefully labelled 'Leah' and 'Wendy'. Fiona explained the contents: "you'll find a cheque for yesterday's filming; a DVD that you can each keep as a memento; and a few of the most amazing pictures that will bring back strong memories!" Leah quickly opened the envelope and scrabbled for the photos. She pulled them out and laid them out in front of Wendy. Wendy's hand once again went up to her mouth as she looked at the three glossy photos.

The first showed Leah's fist deep in Wendy's stretched pussy. It was the expressions that made this photo work. Wendy's dilated eyes were fully open gazing in total wonder at Leah's fist penetrating her pussy. Leah's blue eyes were focused on Leah's stretched labia which were covered in dribbles and blobs of sperm. It was a memorable photo.

The second showed Wendy being lowered onto Frank's huge penis. The tip was already in her bottom and it just didn't seem possible that his huge penis was going to fit all the way into Wendy's trim body. This photo was remarkable because of Leah. She had a caring, loving look on her face as she placed on hand on Frank's penis to guide him carefully into her friend. Her other hand was guiding her friend by pressing on Wendy's sperm covered pubis. Wendy was looking down at Leah with absolute trust in her eyes.

The final photo was breathtaking. It showed the finale as three men pointed their penises at Wendy's breasts. One was jetting a stream of sperm onto Wendy's right nipple as the other two bathed her right breast in pee. Wendy's face was a mass of dripping sperm -- her hooded eyes obviously in orgasm and her tongue licking a drip of sperm from her upper lift. She was sitting tight against Frank's belly and it was clear that his penis had indeed penetrated all the way into her bottom. Once again though, it was Leah that made the photo. She was sprawled between Wendy's spread legs with her fist deep in Wendy's pussy. The streams of piss flowing through Wendy's belly button, down her pubis and into her labia were clearly carrying globs of sperm onto Leah's forearm. An arc of pee streamed out of Wendy's stretched pussy straight into Leah's open mouth. But it was Leah's eyes... it wasn't possible that such a beautiful woman could have such an expression of lust in her eyes. Wendy and Fiona both looked at Leah who gazed back innocently. "What's the matter you guys?" she grinned.

Fiona and Wendy gently shook their heads and mocked Leah "You Leah, are just a horny little devil," laughed Fiona, "and I love you!" They hugged before Leah and Wendy picked up their envelopes and walked out to the car.

This driver was an older guy who drove silently and turned the music on just loudly enough that the girls could talk between themselves. They got the photos out again and compared notes about how they could improve even further. Wendy got out her cheque and looked astonished; "fifteen thousand dollars, Leah. That's unbelievable! I'd have paid for last night."

Leah was equally delighted with the twenty thousand that she'd earned. "I guess it shows that Indigo appreciate our work," Leah said.

Leah then had a little flash of inspiration. "Hey, let's go and get these paid in right away," she suggested to Wendy, "I've got a teller that would really appreciate seeing us both." She smiled lewdly at Wendy. As it happened, Wendy used the same bank so they directed the driver to stop outside the branch and wait for them as they went inside.

Leah and Wendy strode confidently into the branch -- two stunning young women dressed in eye-catching flirty clothes. As they went to fill out a transaction slip, Leah caught the very direct gaze of 'her' teller. He was looking to calculate whether Leah and Wendy's place in the line would work in his favour. As he finished with his customer, he kept his head down appearing busy until the grinning girls got to the front. At that point he called them forward with a broad smile.

"Ladies," he said, "can I help you?"

Leah pushed her cheque and deposit slip forward with a coquettish smile. "I've earned some more money," she said, looking down and playing coy. "And so has my friend Wendy," gently nudging Wendy to hand over her cheque.

He looked at the amounts and was astonished. He knew what Leah had done to get paid ten thousand dollars... what in God's name had she done to get this much? He flicked a quizzical eyebrow upward "I'm guessing that you've been naughty girls," he smiled, a vigorous erection bulging his trousers forward.

"Oh yes," said Leah sliding the three photos across.

Every neuron in his brain lit up, frantically photocopying the images into his memory. He looked up at the two girls who were obviously proud of their work.

"I am so in the wrong job," he said as he reluctantly slid the photos back. The girls watched as Carl hastily stamped the deposit receipt. "Leah, Wendy, I look forward to seeing more of you on the Indigo website and I'll look forward to serving you in any way I can here in the bank. Here's my card should you ever need anything." His fingers were unsteady as he passed his card across.

"Carl," said Wendy, reading the card, "we'll be sure to share our adventures with you." The girls giggled and sashayed out of the bank hand-in-hand. Carl's gaze followed their delightful jiggling bottoms all the way to the door.

It just seemed so natural that Wendy got out at Leah's apartment block. They were having a real blast together and saw no need to be shy about hooking up. As Leah opened the door to her apartment she turned back to Wendy and embraced her, kissing her opening lips and exploring Wendy's mouth with her tongue. "Welcome to my little pad, my lover," she moaned gently.

They hugged and groped their way into the apartment, suddenly overcome with passion. They quickly shed their clothes and fell onto the oversized leather sofa, kissing and fondling. Without speaking and with an increasingly deep knowledge of each others bodies, they came together with gentle but prolonged orgasms that they shared carefully. "You are fantastic," sighed Wendy, "a real friend..."

Wendy was naked as she explored Leah's apartment. Leah's parents had died in a car accident when she was 15 and had left her with a generous trust fund. Leah had exquisite tastes that were expressed as a modern, stylish apartment. It was furnished with modern, clean-lined furniture that all had a classic feel -- rich brown leather, brushed stainless steel, creamy marble tiles. Wendy realized that the apartment mirrored its owner -- sleek, finely honed, beautiful; but with an edge that made everything alive and so very intriguing. "Leah, I love your apartment.; are you sure I can stay?".

Leah pulled Wendy's naked body against hers and nibbled her ear whispering "I want you to stay please Wendy."

Leah and Wendy spent the next few days moving Wendy's possessions into the apartment. Wendy had been on a reasonable salary at Indigo and her eclectic possessions had been gathered from travels around the world; sometimes with Indigo, sometimes with friends. They both agreed that Wendy's things really complemented the apartment's decor -- much as Wendy herself was a perfect foil for Leah.

Chapter Fourteen -- Fun at the Indigo Spa

Friday was the big day for Leah and Wendy. Leah had booked them both into a spa for a full range of beauty treatments that would culminate in piercing. They were both turned on thinking about the pleasure/pain that they would enjoy today.

They were dressed very alike; floaty little skirts that were cut ultra low and came down to mid-thigh, and tight-fitting tank tops that bared their midriffs. Leah was taller than Wendy but their bodies were both perfectly proportioned and utterly tight -- there was no need for bras and they certainly weren't wearing panties under their skirts. They both thrilled to the sensation of the air against their puffy, slightly damp labia. In a spiral of lust, the breeze stimulated them as they moved, which made their pussies juicier, and the evaporating moisture made the moving air event more stimulating. They felt good! Fiona had agreed to pay for their spa treatment "You girls deserve it," she'd said over the phone. "You must try some of the sexual treatments." She continued; intriguing Wendy and Leah. So the Indigo limo collected them at midday after they'd spend the morning in a further exploration of their bodies. They had deliberately not reached orgasm that morning -- they were saving themselves. They had spent an age gently probing, nuzzling and licking each others bodies, figuring out exactly where the piercings would maximize pleasure. After much experimenting, they had reached agreement.

Leah was delighted to see that Paul was the driver. He greeted Leah warmly as he opened the door for her "It's lovely to see you again Leah, how are things with Indigo?"

"My fantasies are coming true Paul," smiled Leah watching as Paul got a little flustered; Paul had heard one of Leah's extreme fantasies last time he drove her. "And this is my lover Wendy who has shared in those fantasies," she continued.

Wendy looked frankly down at the erection that was bulging rather obviously and then back up into Paul's glazed eyes. "I can see that our pleasure is your pleasure," she giggled.

Paul grinned sheepishly; "Yup, you girls have a fairly dramatic effect. It is indeed my pleasure!"

Wendy and Leah settled back into the plush leather seats. Their skirts inevitably rode up but they didn't fight it. They were fully aware that as Paul looked back in his mirror, he could see their exposed pussies with labia that were puffed out with lust.

Leah smiled at Paul in the mirror and asked "Hey Paul, do you want to hear what we've been up to?" Paul was torn between remaining focused on the road and hearing the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen let him inside her perverted mind. He decided on the latter course.

Leah and Wendy spent the next thirty minutes sharing the story. Leah would tell the scene as she'd experienced it, the Wendy would explain what it had felt like from her perspective. The girls were almost as turned on hearing each others' viewpoints as Paul was listening. Once again, as Paul pulled into the spa, he realized with a shock (and an aching cock) that he really hadn't been conscious of the road at all -- he'd been driving on autopilot.

This time, he was saved from displaying a painfully obvious erection as the spa staff leaped to the door to let the two thoroughly horny girls out. "See you Paul," they giggled feeling sorry that they had left him in such an unfulfilled state. They were greeted warmly by the spa staff who explained that this was an unorthodox spa that focused on more sexually explicit treatments than was normal. As Leah and Wendy were shown into the dressing room, they were told that the spa had strict no-clothing rules. Everyone was to be entirely naked at all times. Thankfully, the spa also had a strict fitness requirement that ensured that only beautiful bodies were on show!

Leah and Wendy quickly stripped off their few clothes and walked out of the dressing room into what looked and smelled like a South Pacific tropical paradise. There was lush vegetation with creamy-orange frangipani blossoms everywhere. There were even brightly coloured birds flying across a huge glass dome that created a warm, humid environment that made the girls instantly relax.

They quickly discovered that one of the unique aspects of the Indigo spa was that the treatments were conducted out in the open. Instead of the usual private rooms, there were open-sided cabanas set amongst the tropical vegetation. In each tent, there was a low oversized wooden bed with a thin towelling covered mattress. Each customer was being attended to by at least four staff.

Wendy and Leah were allowed to wander freely for several minutes to watch some of the treatments. Unlike most massage therapies, there were no modesty towels. Indeed, the massages seemed to be focused on breasts, genitalia and bottoms. Wendy and Leah watched fascinated as one of the beautiful masseuses gently massaged a huge penis with her fingers, mouth and breasts. She was highly skilled and kept bringing her customer to the edge of orgasm and then back. As a result, when he finally did come, the spurt was dramatically long and surprisingly copious. There were clearly different roles amongst the staff as another equally stunning girl stepped forward to lick and clean the sperm from the man's chest and thighs. Wendy slipped her fingers into Leah's hand as they watched, transfixed.

As Leah and Wendy moved hand-in-hand to the next cabana, they were gently interrupted. A beautiful young Thai woman introduced herself "Good morning ladies, I am Phan and I will be looking after you today. Although you are free to take any treatment in any order, may I suggest that you accept my suggestions? I will not disappoint."

Wendy and Leah looked at each other, shrugged and said, "sure, we're in your hands," giggling at the double-entendre.

Phan smiled to herself -- she was confident that she would take the two young farang to a level of sexual ecstasy they had never experienced.

She led the two woman by the hands to a large cabana with two beds side by side. At the side of each bed were a number of egg- sized metal balls and several bottles of oil. Phan directed Wendy and Leah to lie face down on the two beds.

Phan started to explain the treatment. "We want you girls to have an amazing, sensual experience with us today. Our first treatment will ensure that as you move around all the other treatments, your level of arousal will constantly increase. My assistants will insert these metal eggs into your pussies and bottoms." As she explained she handed one egg to Leah and another to Wendy.

The girls shrieked with surprise. The eggs were much, much heavier than they'd expected and the balls almost squirmed in their fingers. "The balls are filled with a mixture of metallic mercury and water," explained Phan, "which causes them to move inside your body." Phan then moved the girls' hands together. With a firm click, the eggs jumped together. "They're also magnetic," explained Phan, "which you'll soon see is important and highly erotic."

Two male assistants stepped forward and bound blindfolds around the girls' eyes. "Being blindfolded will increase the intensity of the sensations," Phan said watching as the assistants guided Leah and Wendy's bottoms into the air. The assistants slid a perfectly-sized triangular cushion into place so that the girls could relax, their anal sphincters easily accessible.

Wendy now felt warm oil being drizzled onto her bottom. She felt fingers beginning to massage all around her puckered hole. She was glad that she'd completely cleaned her bowels with several enemas that morning -- she silently thanked Leah for her reminder. She relaxed as the fingers slowly entered her pink bottom. Phan watched intently as Wendy's labia started to blossom out as her arousal climbed.

Leah was sharing a similar experience and now felt her sphincter open up with several fingers moving deeper inside her. She felt the tip of a bottle enter her bottom and then her insides were flooded with oil -- much hotter than she'd expected, almost too hot. She yelped but bit her lip as she felt a flood of warmth penetrate deep into her bowels. She guessed that the oil had some substance that created a deep heat. The feeling was intense and her heightened hearing could hear Wendy's passionate whimpering as she enjoyed this incredible experience.

Wendy's bowels were completely filled with the liquid and Phan was treated to the view of the liquid overflowing the fingers that held her sphincter open. Wendy's felt the searing liquid spilling across her perineum and into her pussy in one direction and sliding between her downy buttocks in the other direction.

Now, Leah's assistant picked up the first of the eggs and placed it against Leah's open bottom. The weight of the egg plugged Leah's hole and caused more liquid to spill out. The assistant just let the egg rest there. Leah felt the pressure of the egg's weight slowly slipping into her anus. It was achingly slow but inexorable. Leah was gently moaning as she felt oil displacing gently past the soft, stretched skin of her sphincter as the egg slipped inwards. The ring of muscle started quivering in a futile attempt to keep the invading ovoid out. The quivering actually achieved the opposite effect as the egg gently jiggled in.

Wendy's bottom was at its limit; stretched to the same limit that had defeated Leah's fist at the party. But the egg was perfectly sized. Its maximum diameter suddenly slipped through the stretched sphincter. The egg was now propelled downwards by gravity and Wendy's rapidly closing bottom. As it descended deep into her body, it rotated as the mercury and water exchanged ends. It also displaced a substantial amount of oil that fountained upwards through Wendy's not-quite-closed sphincter. Phan always enjoyed this sight and judging by Wendy and Leah's barely suppressed screams, she could tell that they had enjoyed the sensation also.

With the first egg in place, the silent assistants used their hands to lift Wendy and Leah's hips gently to slide the triangular cushion away. They then rolled the girls onto their backs. Immediately, Wendy and Leah felt the egg churn deep in their bottoms as it rotated and then slowly oscillated to rest. It was the gentle rocking that was the most intense sensation.

Leah now felt a thick pillow being placed under her buttocks, raising her hips up high. At the same time, the assistant pulled her legs apart. All the time the egg in her bottom quivered and rotated. Now, Leah's delightful, smooth pussy was spread and accessible. She felt the assistant's fingers spread her labia smoothly but firmly. Now she felt the blunt tip of an oil bottle slip into her pussy. She braced for hot oil but to her intense shock, she felt a chilling fluid flow into her. The contrast was intense. The oily fluid was actually quite warm but it felt as though she was being penetrated by a cold but flexible glass dildo. She felt the liquid fill her vagina and then start dribbling out, spreading the cooling effect over her distended labia.

Wendy was poised on the edge of orgasm feeling the contrast between the heat in her bowels and the cool penetrating liquid in her vagina. Now, she felt the egg being pushed almost roughly into her pussy. She clearly felt the liquid slithering between the egg and the soft, pulsing walls of her vagina. She screamed with an intense orgasm and distantly heard Leah screaming in extreme arousal.

Then, Leah felt the egg in her vagina being pulled magnetically against the back wall of her pussy, compressing the soft muscle between pussy and bottom in a most exquisite way. As the assistants now guided her into a sitting position, she felt the eggs rotate together, massaging deep beneath her perineum.

Now, the assistants gently pulled away the blindfolds and Leah and Wendy looked at each other. Their athletic bodies were slathered in the oil that had dribbled and fountained out of their bodies. Their breasts were mottled with soft red blushes that, along with puffed up nipples, provided evidence of their continuing orgasm.

They stood up and took a few experimental steps between the two beds. They had to hang onto each other as the intense orgasms buckled their knees. They hugged each other, kissing hungrily to try and establish a foundation for their orgasms. After several minutes of kissing and caressing, their bodies adjusted to the constant state of orgasm.

Phan had been watching with a knowing smile on her face. Little did Leah and Wendy know that this was just the beginning. She waited patiently until Leah and Wendy slowly stood away from each other with flushed faces and lust-sparkled eyes. "My young lovers will now follow me please," Phan gestured.

Sunupper
Sunupper
57 Followers