Leah's Adventures in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunupper
Sunupper
56 Followers

"I'm doing a lingerie shoot with a backdrop of four stunning black men. They're athletes; tall, lean and muscled. Their bellies are iron hard, their chests rippling with powerful muscles. All they're wearing are little aprons that barely cover their penises. All I'm wearing is a tiny thong with a sheer top that's open at the front. The men can all see my breasts and most of my pussy."

Leah looks at Wendy who is now lying back with her fingers sliding into her smooth pussy. "How's this so far?"

Wendy smiles and replies, "coming along nicely, keep going..."

"The director asks the men to form a line and then pick me up, lying horizontal in their arms. Their hands are all over me and I can feel their hard bodies touching my skin. I can also feel their penises touching me and starting to rise. After several shots, the director gets them to lie on the floor with me lying across their bodies. Now their erections are becoming more obvious, especially the one nuzzling into the side of my neck. I reach round with my fingers and pull the tip into my mouth. As I move, the cock nearest my pussy slips in between my legs. I feel the tip almost touching my pussy, only separated by the tiny thong."

Wendy has now brought her knees up but has rotated so that Leah can see her fingers inside her pussy, caressing her clitoris. Wendy is gazing into Leah's blue eyes, watching as the fantasy is described by this exquisite young woman. "Go on..."

"The director's guidance has gone from lingerie to porn and he's now telling the men how to penetrate me. My thong and top have gone and I'm now entirely naked. The black guys are all fully erect. I straddle the largest penis as the guy lies on the floor and with one smooth movement I lower myself onto his cock. It's huge but it slides into me. I look over my shoulder and part my buttocks with my hands to make it clear where the next cock is to go. He spits on my anus and uses his fingers to slide the saliva into me. He then slides all the way into my bottom with one slow sliding movement. I'm in heaven.

I now take the third guys penis into my mouth and swiftly bring him to a climax, squirting hot sperm into my mouth. I swallow it all down while the other two guys pound into my pussy and bottom. I then suck the fourth guy's cock and let him cum in my mouth. As he shoots into me, the other two black men come, filling me with hot sperm. I feel it in my pussy and my bottom. I squeeze their now flaccid penises out of my body and lie down on the floor. The four men hold their penises and I ask them to piss on me. They do: in my hair; in my mouth; on my breasts; and all over my pussy. I feel fantastic."

Wendy comes, thrusting her hips forward and moaning gently. She's blown away. This is beyond anything she's ever heard and she's realizing that there is every chance that she will be able to watch as Leah now lives out her fantasy.

"How am I getting on?" asked Leah with a confident smile. "I'm guessing that you don't do this with all the girls you interview right?"

Wendy grinned back; "you are an incredible person Leah. If you're doing this to me, our customers are going to be worshiping you!"

"I hope so," replied Leah.

Wendy looked down at the paperwork. "Look Leah, I'm not even going to ask about gangbangs or bukkake. I already know the answer and you've already blown my mind!"

"And pussy by the look of it!" said Leah, reaching forward and sliding her finger into Wendy's wet slit. She slid her finger out, flipped the front of Wendy's skirt down and then licked the juices from her finger. "Yummy".

"Okay," said Wendy unsteadily. "Let's get the medical stuff sorted out." Leah handed across the medical certificates she'd got the week before.

As the last of the paperwork was signed, Leah looked up and realized for the first time that a small video camera had been recording the whole interview. She smiled at Wendy "so who gets to see that then?"

Wendy grinned back answering, "well I'm certainly keeping a copy of the tape, you can have a copy if you like".

Leah was thrilled. "Yes please; I really want to keep a full record of my adventures!"

Wendy went on, "but of course the main point of the camera was to feed the interview into the artistic director's office, so let's go meet Simon."

Chapter Three -- Solo to Girl-Girl

Leah stood up and stretched. She was energized by everything so far which had been exactly what she had anticipated when she embarked on this. Wendy led her through into the next room of the suite. This was a huge bedroom with an oversized four-poster bed in the middle. Off to one side was a huge LCD TV which was showing the sofa they had just left. Four guys were standing still looking completely shell-shocked and with clear bulges in the front of their trousers.

The tallest guy stepped forward with his hand outstretched. He grasped Leah's hand "Leah, I'm Simon and I'm responsible for artistic direction at Indigo Productions. I've just watched your chat with Wendy and I'm impressed. You have a pretty vivid imagination there!"

Leah was happy. "Hey, I hope that's going to become more than imagination -- right?"

Simon was almost speechless. He still couldn't quite get used to the idea that this wonderful girl was really going to do all this. "Well, let's get started then," he said.

The other three guys broke away and grabbed sound, stills and video gear. Wendy slipped alongside Leah and said "okay, let's get some nude shots done. Off with the dress!" Almost before she finished speaking, Leah just shrugged the dress off and was naked in front of these five strangers. Her sleek body glowed and her breasts were in a high state of arousal, nipples puffed up hard. There wasn't a single line or flaw on her body. She was so stunning and so prepared that she simply didn't need makeup; she was perfect!

Simon had to work hard to keep his jaw from dropping open. He'd worked with many beautiful women before and he'd filmed many hard porn scenes before. But Leah was the most stunning of all of them and she was prepared to do anything... apparently.

"Hey Leah, can you get up on the bed for me please and lie down as though you were asleep?" said Simon. Leah jumped up on the bed and lay down. She heard cameras whirring away, lights being moved and people moving around. As Simon gave direction, she uncomplainingly but precisely moved into the right position. She gazed through the camera and straight into the heart and cock of the viewer. She maintained an even gaze as she exposed her pussy, her bottom, as she slid a dildo into her pussy. All the time, her excitement was growing as evidenced by her beautiful full labia; fully engorged and framing a slippery pink slit. Her pussy was as exquisite as the rest of her.

Simon and the rest of the crew were seasoned veterans in the business and they knew Leah was special, mainly because they were becoming as turned on as she clearly was. That didn't happen often enough in porn. All too often they could see beneath the fake lust to see a desperation that wasn't attractive. Leah wasn't acting; she was having the time of her life.

"Leah, I'd like to run through some girl-girl and boy-girl scenes -- I'd like to get some materials across to the head of Indigo if that's okay."

Leah grinned; "Okay? You bet it's okay. But who's the boy and who's the girl?"

Wendy smiled across. "I've only done solo shots before but I'm ready to share in your adventure if that's okay with you."

Leah's heart raced. "Oh yes, I'm going to enjoy you! How about you show me what I'm showing you?" Wendy stepped forward and slipped off her skirt and pulled her t-shirt up over her head.

Leah and Wendy knew what they wanted. Simon almost didn't need to direct -- the girls found all the right positions and all Simon needed to do was just get them to hold position long enough to get the great shot. Leah loved this aspect of it; exploring and being explored and just when a tongue was inside a pussy or bottom, Simon ordering the position to he held. So Leah would have to hold her tongue inside Wendy's open pussy for ten seconds. This was awesome and so much better than the furtive sex she'd experienced before. She was quickly building towards an orgasm but wanted to see Wendy in ecstasy first. Wendy was lying across Leah's lap with Leah's fingers in her pussy and thumb wedged in her bottom. Wendy's fingers were pressed against her engorged clitoris feeling Leah's fingers slithering through her slit. She orgasmed. She came hard and long and Leah felt Wendy's juices smearing against her thighs. She could smell the arousal and it was good. Wendy pushed Leah back onto the bed and straddled her face smearing her pussy against Leah's beautiful face. Wendy then leaned forward, pressed her breasts against Leah's smooth belly, reached between her legs and slid her tongue into Leah's smooth pussy. Leah started to come as Wendy gently peed into her open mouth.

This was a first for Leah; she'd seen it on video many times and wondered if she would really enjoy having someone pee in her mouth. She did! It wasn't just the physical sensation of drinking the warm flow, it was the idea that she was living life on the edge and being filmed doing it. Leah looked at the camera with her mouth open, piss pouring in, swallowing everything.

The crew was silently watching capturing every detail. Their minds were racing realizing that Leah was a porn goddess. These images were going to spill a lot of sperm.

One of the things that had surprised Leah when she'd watched behind-the-scenes porn was that as soon as the director shouted 'Cut', the woman would typically dash off the set grabbing at paper towels as though she wanted out of there. She couldn't figure that out. Sure enough, when Simon called an end to the shoot, Leah leaned up, kissed Wendy's dripping pussy and pulled herself up on her elbows. She looked around at the clearly stunned crew and said "That was fantastic -- just the best ever but where's the boy?" Simon laughed, "good grief Leah, you are a one-in-a-billion. After a scene like that, we'd normally take a two hour break for the girl to get composed but it looks like you're raring to go".

Leah stepped off from the bed and said, "you betcha; I'm just warming up." Her dazzling smile left no doubt. Wendy was watching from the bed -- she was completely blown away by what had just happened. She couldn't believe that Leah had just drunk her pee: every last drop. She was eager to see what Leah would do next.

Chapter Four -- Boy-Girl

Simon grabbed the phone: "hey Rob, can you get in here please?" He smiled at Leah and said "I think you're going to enjoy Rob!"

Leah heard a key card at the front door to the suite and Rob stepped in. He stepped in straight from her fantasies. He was a huge athletic black man. Not an ounce of fat on him. His stomach was washboard-hard and his penis was clearly visible through his tight tracksuit bottoms. That was all he was wearing.

Leah's heart raced again. This was no spotty youth who would fumble and grope to a messy climax. This was a gorgeous, skilled man who would know what to do and how to do it -- to her. Leah walked straight up to him -- still naked -- and held her hand out "I'm Leah, you must be Rob."

"Sure am Leah -- it's a pleasure to meet you." Rob gently placed his hands on Leah's shoulders, pushed her back a bit and frankly stared up and down her body and face. "You are a stunning woman Leah -- I can see we're going to have a lot of fun together." With that, Rob hooked his fingers over the waistband of his track suit and slipped them down. His penis sprang free. In the same way that Rob had looked so openly, Leah gazed enthralled at his huge penis.

Simon interrupted. "Okay, let's get started -- Leah, let's get you up on the bed -- pretend to be asleep and Rob will then come in and surprise you." Leah leaped onto the bed and lay there trembling with intense desire. She wanted that cock... badly.

The porn shoot with a man was even better than the girl-girl she'd just done. All the hottest shots involved Rob keeping his black penis still in Leah's mouth or pussy for ten or even twenty seconds. That time allowed Leah to savour the length, the thickness, the weight of Rob's cock. It also drew the whole process out into the longest foreplay that Leah had ever experienced. It gave time for pre-cum to ooze out of Rob's cock into Leah's mouth (it tasted great!) and to add to her own juices in her pussy. It was intense.

After what must have been thirty minutes of intense lust, Simon interrupted: "Okay Leah, are you ready for anal?" asked Simon.

"Sure," replied Leah, "but this is my first time so please take your time."

Rob had already been smearing a mixture of his pre-cum and Leah's juices around her anus and now he started slowly sliding fingers into her. Every time he slipped a finger in, Simon would ask him to keep it still for the photo and then as another finger slipped in, the same delay. Some of the delays seemed to last a long time, in no small measure because the pictures of this beautiful woman looking back over her shoulder as black fingers slipped into her bottom were so striking. Leah's beautiful blue eyes watching three black fingers jammed deep into a perfect bottom that was framing swollen labia and an open pink pussy. No fear, just an obvious passion that was going to drive viewers to the edge.

Rob gently slid his fingers out of her slippery bottom. Leah was ready. Wendy edged closer to watch as Rob pushed his huge black cock against her tight little bud. Leah's eyes watched fascinated as Rob pushed. Simon called for a delay; he wanted the photo of Rob's purple head straining against Leah's tight little bud. Leah was intensely horny; she wanted him deep inside. Wendy stepped forward and suggested that she lube up Leah's anus. Rob really did have an enormous cock.

Leah watched as Wendy grabbed a small oil bottle with a long tip on it. She used a finger to open Leah's bottom and then slipped the tip of the bottle inside. She squeezed a substantial amount of oil into Leah's bottom and then used three fingers to stretch her open. Leah was writhing, still looking into the camera with wide open, dilated eyes.

Now Wendy guided Rob's cock back into position and with the same amount of pressure as before, Rob's engorged head slid smoothly past Leah's tight sphincter. Again, Simon called for a short delay as the still camera captured this huge black shaft sticking into Leah's fantastic bottom. This gave time for Leah's bottom to adjust to Rob's size so as he pushed again, he slid in all the way. Leah felt his balls touching her swollen labia. The delay of about thirty seconds was fantastic; the contrast between the huge stretching and filling of her bottom with the slight touches and bumps as his balls swung against her open pussy.

Simon now started to move things towards a climax: "okay Rob, let's go." Rob started sliding his penis to and fro in Leah's bottom. Slowly at first but as Leah started thrusting her hips up at Rob, the tempo picked up. Wendy was now helping by diddling her fingers against Leah's swollen clitoris. Leah started to come with an intense, screaming orgasm. Incredibly, she looked back at the camera as she came: black cock embedded in her bottom. It drove Rob over the edge and he squirted sperm deep into Leah. She felt it, her eyes showed it and the still shot was perfect -- a huge black man unloading into a girl who was quite clearly in ecstasy.

Simon was about to call 'cut when Wendy held him back "Let's see what she does now," she said quietly. Sure enough, Leah wasn't done. There was no shame, no rush back to paper towels and the dressing room. Leah squeezed Rob's cock from her bottom and stood over his belly. She squatted and let his sperm dribble out of her bottom and all over his belly and cock. She then kneeled between his legs and slowly and carefully lapped up every drop keeping her eyes fixed on the camera. She didn't need to do anything crass like showing the sperm in her mouth since she was so obviously enjoying cleaning him that there was no doubt she swallowed every last drop.

Again, Simon was about to congratulate Leah, but Wendy held him back again. She'd seen the deep lust in Leah's eyes and knew what was next. Leah held Rob's hand and helped him off the bed. As he stood over her, she knelt between his legs, reached up and held his flaccid cock. "Rob" Leah asked looking straight into his eyes "I need you to piss in my mouth please. Can you do that for me?" She said it so clearly, so confidently. No-one was being abused here; no-one was being hurt. Leah just needed to pay homage to this beautiful man.

Rob wasn't under pressure. This was an amazing moment. He relaxed and watched Leah's hooded eyes as she looked up at him, entranced. She leaned forward and placed his cock loosely between her lips. He started to pee -- just gently -- into her mouth. She filled her mouth and then swallowed. As she swallowed she turned to the camera and smiled an angelic smile. Her blue eyes shone as his growing stream of piss flowed through her hair, across her face and over her breasts. Leah's fingers slipped over her clitoris and she came, and came, and came.

The crew started clapping. Leah stood up with piss glistening over her beautiful body. She smiled. "Thank you everyone; this has been an amazing start to my porn adventure." She then turned to Wendy. "Hey thanks Wendy, how about we get cleaned up?" grabbed her hand and headed for the shower.

They showered together. They didn't need to get sexual again, they were satisfied with all that had happened today.

Chapter Five -- Planning the Adventure

After the shower, Leah quickly got dressed and walked out into the outer suite. Simon was sitting on the sofa waiting for her. He stood up and hugged her and indicated she should sit next to him. Wendy sat down on Leah's other side as Simon explained: "Leah, you're unique. I want to make sure that Indigo's customers understand you; understand why you're doing what they're doing." Leah leaned forward -- this was important to her. Simon continued; "I want them to have their own adventure in porn as they share your experiences and live out your fantasies." Leah was jazzed. This was going to take her own adventures into a different dimension. She knew she'd made the right choice with Indigo. Wendy looked at Leah with shining eyes since this was an adventure she would be sharing with Leah.

Simon set an 18 month calendar out in front of her. "The idea I have is that we plan out your porn adventures so that our online customers know what you're going to be doing". Leah was enthralled as Simon continued. "So we start by publishing softcore pictures but have a clear road map which shows what you're planning to do.

The customers that see the beautiful glamour shots simply won't believe all that you want to do; they'll be hooked. So every couple of weeks, we have a new entry in the calendar that shows punters what's to come." Simon started writing annotations into the calendar. August 15th was glamour shots; September 1st was pussy spreading; September 15th was dildo in pussy... and so it went on... until a year from today when 'grand finale' was the entry. The 24 entries covered the whole gamut of porn that Leah was prepared to enjoy.

Leah was mesmerized. Although she was satiated from the day's shooting, she was now planning out her adventure; still excited but calm and organized. She had an idea. "This looks cool but we could get more engagement from the customers by giving them more control." Simon was impressed. Leah clearly had a good sense of business and the confidence to make it happen. He nodded for Leah to continue. "So we could tell them what the type of porn scene -- like boy-boy-girl -- but then get them to choose the boy and girl who will fuck me from a photo gallery of your stars."

Sunupper
Sunupper
56 Followers