Leah's Adventures in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunupper
Sunupper
56 Followers

A warm liquid starting dripping against the small of her back. Small drops formed between the slight dimples at the top of her buttocks. As they began to pool together, Leah could feel the warmth pooling together right in the cleft where her spine plunged between her tanned, downy globes. As the oily liquid began to slide down her crack, Leah's heart rate started to rise with the intense feeling. The liquid slimed over her puckered anus which just gently quivered with passion. The camera was clicking close enough to capture every tiny detail. Now the oil crossed her perineum and seemed to flow into her open slit which was framed by engorged labia. The oil then dribbled down Leah's thighs. She was trembling. The oil kept flowing.

Leah's senses were reshuffling. The absence of sight meant that hearing, smell and touch were working overtime. She could hear tightened breathing, slight rustling that indicated that several people were now in the room. How many? It was certainly more than five. Leah's breathing sped up as she thought about the implications... just how many people were watching? How many were going to get into the action? What was the action going to be?

Leah was beginning to smell sex over the warm Mediterranean pine smell of the villa. She could clearly differentiate between the smell of aroused girl and the muskier smell of an aroused... penis! She realized that a penis was very, very close to her mouth. Wendy whispered into her ear "open your mouth just a bit please Leah".

She obeyed immediately and as her lips parted, she felt a jet of sperm go straight into her mouth. She calmly savoured the taste and smell and without making any fuss, just swallowed as the cameras clicked away.

"One!" thought Leah as her legs started to tremble towards an orgasm.

The fine hairs on her bottom now sensed the breath of someone closing in on her oily anus. She relaxed and felt a finger rubbing into her tight little hole. It was slippery enough to make it easy to slip inside. Leah felt her bottom opening under the fingering. She felt three fingers opening her wider. She then felt a squirt of sticky sperm jetting past the fingers and into her bottom. It was an intense feeling.

"Two!" Leah counted.

The fingers worked the sperm into both her bottom and then into her pussy. As that was happening, Wendy whispered "open" and Leah opened her mouth just in time to catch the next spray of sperm. This time, as much went over her face and hair as went in her mouth. It wasn't Leah's fault; she couldn't see to correct the poor aim! Leah swallowed and almost immediately felt another jet of sperm squirting against her open pussy. The fingers kept working away.

"Three, Four," counted Leah as she celebrated another sexual milestone; she'd only had two men come on her together before.

Leah now felt two jets of sperm hitting her flanks on either side. She felt the sperm pooling on her back before joining the dribble of oil down to her anus and pussy. The fingers were doing an amazing job feeding the sperm into her body. "Five, Six."

Now she felt tongues moving across her back, on her legs, her arms. She even felt tongues lapping at her breasts and nipples. She was edging closer to orgasm but still held back wondering what was going to happen next.

She felt hands grabbing her from all sides. She was carried in a seated, straddled position and gently lowered. Leah felt an erect penis touch her bottom. Her anus was relaxed from all the spermy fingering so as she was lowered, the penis slid inside her very easily. It was a long, skinny penis. Leah had to wriggle her hips just a bit to get him far enough inside to allow her to sit down hard against his pelvis. She was gently pushed back until her back nestled into his muscled chest and abs. She felt the hands open her legs wide and felt another man clamber between her legs. Without any delay, he slid his cock smoothly into Leah's sperm filled pussy.

This was Leah's first double penetration. She'd wanted to try it with the two men who'd bedded her a few months ago but they just hadn't been able to perform together and the whole thing had ended up in an embarrassed, messy fiasco. This was different. This was the most intense feeling that Leah had ever experienced. She was full, completely exposed and sandwiched between two hard bodies. The fact that her arms were tied to her side made it even more incredible since she had no control. Their penises were moving independently inside her. She savoured the feeling: sometimes they slid in and out together; sometimes one was going in as the other slid out. It was awesome.

Leah needed one more. The cameras and the audience caught her as she stretched her face up with an open mouth desperately seeking the third cock. She found it and slipped it into her mouth. It was truly enormous. Leah arched her neck back and let him keep sliding in. He slid into the back of her throat. She'd expected to have a big problem with a gag reflex but she was so relaxed, so determined that the cock just slipped into her throat. Another milestone; her first deep throat.

Leah was now on an inevitable course to orgasm. Her legs started shaking, her breasts were aching as the man's smooth oily chest slid against her nipples. She just needed one more thing to tip her over the edge. All three men started to come. With the blindfold on and orgasm roaring in her ears, she just felt, tasted and smelled the floods of sperm. The clearest sense was the feeling in her bottom as the sperm penetrated high into her bowels. It was amazing.

As Leah orgasmed, she relaxed, felt the cock slip out of her pussy and she started pissing. She wasn't buying into the female ejaculation myth; she was using the stream of piss to augment her orgasm and anoint her men. Her ragged stream cascaded against the top man's penis and belly and then dripped onto the man whose cock was still twitching in her bottom.

The penis slipped out of her mouth and she felt the two men sandwiching her relax and the last cock slide out of her bottom. She felt dribbles of sperm start sliding out of her as she snuggled into the men.

She felt the blindfold and her arms being untied. After being dazzled with the flood of light, Leah's eyes started to adjust and she pushed herself up as the man on top stood up. She gazed at his muscled body as he looked down at Leah's sweaty breasts, stomach and open pussy. She took his flaccid cock into her mouth and cleaned off the mix of his sperm and her pee. She kissed the tip, looked up into his eyes, smiled and said "Thank you."

Leah then twisted round and took the cock that had squirted so deep in her bottom and kissed and licked him clean. "That was wonderful," Leah said. "Thank you."

Finally, she sprawled into the chair and looked at the man she had deep-throated. She leaned up and used her fingers to tip his flaccid penis up. "Thank you," Leah said, "I just need you to let me drink your piss please." He looked down into her piercing blue eyes and directed his flow into her open mouth. This time, she swallowed the first two mouthfuls and then directed his stream to splash against her clitoris. She orgasmed one more time.

Leah shook the drops from his cock onto her body and stood up. She looked at Fiona, Simon and Wendy, who were standing open mouthed behind the film crew. She then looked round at the nine men who were also looking at her stunning body that was slicked with their sperm and piss. Leah had a big glob of sperm on her forearm. Without thinking and certainly without an intention to provoke, Leah brought her arm up to her lips and quickly lapped the sperm into her mouth. Wendy stepped up and hugged her -- she didn't care about the mess that was now smearing onto her bikini. "That was amazing Leah. You are beautiful!"

Fiona clapped slowly and then clasped her hands together. "You're amazing Leah. That's a really intense thing you've just done. How about you take some time out to get freshened up and hang around by the pool? I'm hoping you haven't got any plans for tonight, I thought you might enjoy some new experiences."

Leah gazed levelly and replied "I think you know me now -- I'm up for anything!"

With that Wendy grabbed Leah's hand and took her to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Chapter Eight -- Defining the Rules of the Party

Leah and Wendy spent the afternoon hanging around the pool. They were both entirely naked and talked freely as they topped up their tans and dipped into the pool to cool off.

They'd already had the most wonderful sex the day before and they both shared a similar approach to life and porn; they were living their sexual fantasies through a porn adventure that decoupled sex from the messiness of real world fumbling and neediness. So they were able to discuss their sexuality without concern for relationship and as a result they found themselves becoming friends. They compared notes about their real world sexual experiences and agreed that they fell far short of what they were experiencing now.

Wendy told Leah about a messed up ménage-a-trois that had happened a couple of years before. Wendy had been picked up in a bar by a young couple who were trying to explore their sexual limits. Sure, there was passion and tension as they headed back to the couple's apartment. It was a turn on watching them make out on the sofa and gradually getting naked. Wendy had enjoyed sharing open mouthed kisses with them and feeling their saliva smearing over her lips and cheeks. She was turned on enough that she could ignore the stale taste of alcohol on his breath and the array of fillings in the girl's molars.

As Wendy gently tugged the girl's thong down, she closed in on the girl's pussy which she proceeded to finger gently. But there were several red spots high up between the girl's thighs and she'd done a terrible job shaving her pubes -- there were ragged hairs wisping everywhere and she'd made no attempt to shave around her bottom. That ruled out rimming around her bottom and in any case, Wendy was fairly sure that she wouldn't have cleaned her bowels out with an enema. So that also put anal off limits and Wendy didn't enjoy limits.

Despite all the negatives, Wendy did enjoy it as the girl directed her to straddle over her partner's cock, riding him reverse cowgirl so that she could see his cock slide into Leah's completely hairless pussy. The girl licked Wendy's clitoris and was clearly turned on: her nipples were rock hard as she slithered up Wendy's body.

Things started going wrong when the girl started licking Wendy's pussy again. Wendy squatted up letting his cock slide out of her pussy. She really wanted the girl to take his cock into her mouth but she seemed unwilling: it was almost as though she didn't want to taste Leah's juices on her man's cock. That just seemed silly to Wendy so she decided to move on to a different idea. She tipped her hips forward and let his cock press into her bottom which she'd carefully cleaned and oiled before she went out for the evening. His cock slid deep into her bottom.

The girl was initially confused and then shocked as she realized what Wendy had done. She held back from licking Wendy's pussy now as Wendy rode the cock clearly heading to orgasm. The girl clearly wanted this to stop but it was too late. Her partner squirted a huge load of sperm into Wendy's bottom and Wendy started to orgasm. Although the girl had backed away a little, she was still close enough that the jet of pee from Wendy's pussy hit her face and breasts. She screamed and gagged. She was horrified. "You disgusting slag," she shrieked. "You fucking whore!"

Wendy was stunned. She really couldn't understand why there was a problem. Surely this was consensual sex between adults? She stood up, confused and shocked. She looked down at the man with a quizzical look on her face. He was turned on like he'd never experience before but he was also uncertain about his partner's reaction. He had little choice in the matter so he said "Shit, you're disgusting. I need you to leave right now. Fuck!"

Wendy got dressed hastily and ended up out on the street with sperm dribbling out of her bottom and down her legs (she was of course wearing no panties). She was angry, confused and upset. Why couldn't people just be normal?

Leah had listened intently to Wendy's story. She sympathized since it mirrored too many of her previous sexual experiences. "Hey look Wendy, how about we get Indigo to film us doing that right? I can promise you that I won't back away as a penis drills into your bottom and I will certainly pull closer as you pee into my mouth!"

Wendy grinned back at Leah. "But only if it's a big black cock Leah and I'm afraid that I will need to dribble the sperm out of my bottom and into your mouth afterwards."

Leah's eyes sparkled. "That's a plan Wendy!" She stood up and dived into the pool to cool off.

Much later in the afternoon as the golden sun was setting into the distant cypress-clad hillside, Fiona came out and stood over Leah and Wendy who were sleeping in the twilight. Wendy was lying face down, Leah face up. Fiona looked down at their fantastic bodies and still had difficulty believing all that Leah and Wendy had already done and what they were clearly prepared to do.

"Hey girls, it's party time!" Fiona said waking up the two young women.

"Wonderful ," said Leah. "What sort of party?" Fiona smiled at her enthusiasm. "This is going to be quite an experience for you Leah. Indigo's parties are utterly exclusive; we only invite beautiful people who share a common openness about sexuality. You are going to be the star of the party." Leah was intrigued and was becoming excited at the possibilities.

Fiona sat on the lounger next to Leah. "Tonight, you are going to experience a mix of control and being controlled. We're going to play a game of chance where the roll of a dice will determine the type of scene you'll act out, the actors who will take part and how far the scene will be acted out."

Leah sat up and exclaimed "wow, this is really cool... so if I understand, the roll of the dice might choose boy-boy-girl, the next roll will select the boy and girl who will fuck me and the last roll will determine whether the scene stops at posing or pissing!"

Fiona grinned. "Yes Leah, but there's one more nuance which gives you some control. The first roll of the die will tell you which of those three variables you control -- so you will get to choose the scene, the actors or the end state. I think you'll get quite a thrill out of that mix of control and randomness."

Leah's mind was spinning. She'd had a vivid imagination and thought that she'd imagined most sexual possibilities. But this was a new idea and it was going to be amazing. She felt a rising buzz of passion and smiled up at Fiona. "Okay, what time; where?"

"9PM in the party room," said Fiona. "Wendy will show you your room and will then bring you to the party room."

Wendy grabbed Leah's hand and skipped her towards the back wing of the house where all the guest rooms were. She opened Leah's door and showed her inside.

The room was huge and fitted out with exquisite furniture and fittings. There was a large en-suite bathroom with marble fittings and a multi-head shower stall, a spa bathtub that would be able to fit at least four people and a bidet and toilet. Leah squatted on the toilet and peed as she continued talking with Wendy who was brushing her hair in front of the mirror. There was no embarrassment. Wendy looked down at Leah, leaned forward and dipped her fingers into her flow. As the tinkling slowed to the last drops, Leah stood up and Wendy knelt between her legs and used her tongue to lick away the last few drops. She then slid her tongue the length of Leah's pussy to clean her. They hugged; this was just so cool.

Wendy broke away from the hug and kissed Leah on the lips. "Hey, I'm going to go and get ready. I'm going to be one of the actors that are going to be available to work with you tonight."

Leah kissed her back "I'm going to let chance choose you -- if I have the choice, I want to experience another beautiful woman".

Wendy was thrilled "Cool; that's exactly what I would have done!"

Wendy quickly explained that Leah was to attend the party entirely naked and with her hair tied up. Wendy would return at 9PM to take Leah down to the party.

Chapter Nine -- The Party Begins.

Sure enough at 9PM sharp, Wendy knocked on the door and walked in. Leah was standing in front of one of the many full-length mirrors in her room. She was naked and looked back across her shoulder as Wendy walked towards her. Wendy was wearing a tiny smooth skirt that floated up as she walked just exposing her naked pussy. She was wearing a tight, see-through t-shirt that clearly displayed her hardened nipples. She walked over to Leah and kissed her full on the lips and gently stroked a finger into her slit. Leah nuzzled into Wendy, her heart racing as she anticipated what was to come.

Wendy took her by the hand and led Leah through the house and down into a huge basement room. It was a beautiful room with subdued lighting illuminating rich deep-coloured decor. There were several low seating areas around wide, heavy wood coffee tables. But after that quick scan, it was the dozens of huge LCD TVs that immediately caught Leah's eyes. Every monitor was playing a different part of the scenes that Leah had played out over the last two days. Her heart rose in her chest and she caught her breath. She looked absolutely stunning in every scene. The resolution was incredible. She could see every detail of the fingers, tongues and penises that were penetrating her every orifice. The rivulets of sperm and pee were so clearly depicted; it was as though she was feeling it all over again.

She calmly and confidently watched herself, mentally noting where she needed to move her body differently to ensure the camera was never obscured, where she needed to more precise in catching sprays of sperm entering her mouth. It was Wendy's hand squeezing hers that brought her back to the present. Fiona was standing on a low stage in the middle of the room. The stage was surrounded by cameras and lights. This was clearly going to be where Leah's fun was going to take place. With a start, Leah realized that the room contained at least 80 beautiful people, many of whom were watching Leah's performances on the monitors. Everyone was dressed in fine clothes that showed off their honed bodies.

Fiona held her hand up and the music faded away. The lighting switched to the stage and the monitors all changed to shots of Fiona standing on the stage. Fiona signalled for Leah to come forward and Leah made her way forward and up onto the stage. Everyone's eyes followed her graceful movements as she slipped through the crowd, entirely naked and completely confident. She was stunning and all the more amazing given the unbelievable scenes the crowd had been watching. Leah was hugely turned on by the thought that she was arousing men and women alike.

Fiona's voice was gently amplified to the whole room. "Good evening everyone, it's a pleasure to welcome you to another Indigo party. I know that you're going to have a wonderful time, especially because we're joined tonight by Indigo's latest star; Leah. I know you've been admiring her amazing performances which only represent the beginning of what she has to offer to Indigo and our customers." There was a murmured acknowledgement from around the room.

"Leah has agreed to try out a new format for tonight's party." Fiona continued. "Every half an hour starting at 9:30PM, we're going to play a game of chance which will determine the sexual act that Leah will perform on the stage." Leah's eyes sparkled and she started smiling broadly. It was clear that there was no hint of doubt in her mind. The rouge rising on her cheeks and across the top of her breasts signalled her arousal. One of the cameras slid down her belly and got a close-up shot of Leah's enlarging labia framing a gorgeous pink slit. Leah's juices were glinting in the lights.

Sunupper
Sunupper
56 Followers