Leah's Adventures in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunupper
Sunupper
56 Followers

"There are three variables: the act; the actors; and the end state," Fiona explained. "So the act might be boy-boy-girl; the actors can be any of you that have agreed to perform tonight which I'm delighted to say is most of you; and the end state can be anything from no-penetration posing through to sperm and pee showers." Fiona was an amazing woman Leah realized. She was a world-class business woman whose clothes showed the power she wielded. So it was incongruous to hear her describe such an outrageous plan.

Fiona went on: "The computer will also select one of you to be the director and you'll then determine how the scene will play out." There was a real buzz in the room; this was going to be an interesting night! Fiona held her hand up to silence everyone. "There's one last quirk. The first random selection will empower Leah. It will tell her which of the three variables she can choose. The others will be chosen randomly by the computer and will flash up on the monitors." Fiona paused and looked around the room. Everyone was rapt and the level of passion and anticipation was rising. "We have 20 minutes before the first scene is selected. Meanwhile, please continue socializing and make Leah welcome."

The music faded up again, the lighting returned to the earlier subdued level and the images of Leah started playing on the monitors. Leah moved into the crowd and someone quickly gave her a drink. A stunning red-headed woman came up to Leah with a broad smile. "Hi Leah, I'm Brooke and I think you're just beautiful." With that she dipped her head down to Leah's breast and took her puffy nipple and aureole into her mouth and gently lapped. Of course she hadn't asked Leah's permission; everyone in the room shared a no-nonsense approach to exploring sexuality. Leah caressed the back of Brooke's head with her hand and slid her other palm over Brooke's gorgeous bottom. Brooke stood up and kissed Leah on the lips.

"You are perfect" Brooke exclaimed as she grabbed Leah's hand and dragged her over to a man. "Leah, this is Frank and I want you to see his amazing penis." Frank was wearing a small apron that barely covered his crotch. Frank kissed Leah on the lips but Brooke was impatient and dragged Leah down on her knees, kneeling alongside Brooke in front of Frank. Brooke lifted the front of the apron and Leah gasped. She couldn't help it. Frank's penis was enormous. It was both long and thick. As Leah licked her lips, she saw Frank's penis start to engorge with blood as these two wonderful women paid homage.

Leah didn't seek permission either. She hefted his penis with her fingers, feeling the weight increase as his erection grew. "Good grief" Leah said "you are amazing, this is just spectacular". She gently pulled Frank's foreskin back with her fingers and gently slipped her tongue into the slit at the end of his huge purple head. She slipped her lips over the end of his penis. He was huge... she really had to open wide. Brooke gently licked the tight corner of Leah's mouth and caressed the side of her neck with her fingers.

Leah was highly aroused and slid her fingers behind Frank's balls and into his bottom. She arched her finger deep into Frank's anus and probed. It sent Frank over the edge and he came deep into Leah's throat. Leah opened her mouth a little and left enough of a gap that Brooke could watch the next spurt of sperm and the next three go deep into Leah's mouth. Leah wanted to swallow but Brooke's eyes clearly signalled what she wanted to happen. Leah stood up over the still-kneeling Brooke. Without being touched, Brooke tipped her face up towards Leah and parted her lips. Her eyes were full of lust as Leah let the first dribble of sperm drop into Brooke's mouth. Brooke arched up to make sure not one drop was lost. Leah locked her lips onto Brooke's and completed the transfer of sperm which Brooke swallowed down. They both savoured the taste, texture and smell of Frank's sperm. Leah looked up and realized that the whole thing had been filmed -- stills were already appearing on the monitors which those partygoers not fortunate enough to have been standing close enough to watch in person were now watching. Damn, this was arousing!

Chapter Ten -- Girl-Girl-Boy at the Party.

With that, a soft gong sounded and the monitors flashed up "Scene One". Everyone fell silent as the computer generated the random choice that Leah would have. "Leah chooses the Act" flashed the monitors. Leah was actually quite glad since she hadn't had an opportunity to scout out the actors she might have wanted to fuck her nd Frank was clearly out of action for the next scene! Leah made her way up on to the stage and confidently announced "girl-girl-boy". There was some applause at this -- a popular choice. The girls were particularly happy -- they stood some chance of taking part in the scene.

Now the monitors flashed up photos of all the partygoers who had agreed to participate. The photos cycled increasingly fast rather like a slot machine before the two actors were randomly selected. Leah looked up the screen and saw a stunning black girl and a tall, muscled man. Leah heard the girl scream with delight and saw her approaching the stage. The man was approaching from the other direction.

The man was probably in his early forties but his body was as buffed as a 20 year-old. He was just wearing board shorts that he wore low showing off his tight, tanned belly. His abs were wash- boarded and his chest was perfectly muscled -- not some steroid ripped freak, rather a honed athlete. He smiled at Leah and her tummy flipped over. This was going to be fun! "Hi Leah, I'm Todd," he smiled.

"My pleasure," purred Leah.

As the black girl jumped up on the stage she shrugged off her light, floaty sun dress. She was entirely naked. She was about the same height as Brooke but had more muscle definition; her tight breasts were lifted high on her chest and her stomach was slightly ripped. Again, Leah's chest tightened; another first was going to happen! "Hey Leah and Todd, I'm Alicia," she stated.

"Our pleasure," grinned Leah and Todd together.

The computer now whirred to choose the end state of the scene. Randomly and disappointingly for Leah, the monitors flashed up "No-penetration posing only". She'd never been able to figure out the semi-hard core photos where the models touched each other but always held back from penetration. It seemed so silly to Leah -- why would you hold back like that?

In one last quirk, the computer now selected Wendy to direct the scene. "What chance of that?" wondered Leah and Wendy. Wendy strode up to the stage and gathered the actors around. She explained how she wanted the scene to play out. Even with the limited end-state, Leah was impressed.

Wendy got Leah to lie down on the stage. She positioned Alicia to kneel over Leah's face and then slide forward into a sixty-nine. "No penetration I'm afraid guys" Wendy reminded Leah and Alicia. This was when Leah started to appreciate the positive. Alicia's pert pussy lips framed a transition from black thighs to pink slit. Leah could smell Alicia's arousal. She could lick around her labia, she could massage her tight buttocks, put she couldn't slip her tongue or fingers in. Although frustrating, the frustration quickly became lust.

The lust grew dramatically as Wendy positioned Todd kneeling over Leah's face with his cock slid against Alicia's pussy. Again, only touching; no penetration of Alicia's pussy of bottom and no slipping into Leah's mouth. Leah was able to use her hands to slide up and down Todd's shaft. This was a little unfair since 'no-penetration' also meant 'no ejaculation'.

Because of the limitations, Leah was able to look more intently. She was able to see as Alicia's juices moistened her slit and started to slide between her labia. She saw the throbbing veins in Todd's erect penis and the glistening of pre-cum emerging out of his circumcised slit.

Wendy was spending a lot of time gently adjusting the actors and ensuring that the camera captured all the detail. It was these tiny movements that drove Leah towards the edge. Every time, Todd's penis touched her face and Alicia's labia grazed across her nose. The smell was now of intense arousal and Leah felt herself rising to orgasm. Everyone in the room -- either gathered around the stage or intently watching the monitors -- could see the rising rouge all over Leah's body and could see her body bucking towards climax.

This time it was two tiny drops of moisture that drove Leah over the edge. A tiny drop of Alicia's juices dropped into Leah's lustfully open mouth at almost the same time as a drop of pre-cum dripped from Todd's cock onto her lip. Leah muted her scream... which came out as a moan. Strangely, this was the most intense orgasm she had had so far.

Wendy's lips were parted with pure lust. With a shaky voice she said, "okay guys, that's a wrap." As she said that, Todd fired a huge blast of sperm over Alicia's parted pussy. The sperm splashed off her labia and dropped straight into Leah's mouth. She hastily swallowed before anyone could cry foul!

There was a lot of debate about Todd's ejaculation. Todd was adamant that the scene had ended and therefore his spurt was part of normal party time. Many of the men thought that Todd had been a little undisciplined and had pushed the envelope too hard. As Leah licked Alicia's bottom and pussy clean of Todd's sperm, they both felt that the argument was irrelevant! They were having a blast.

Once clean, Alicia stood up and extended a hand to Leah. Leah scrambled to her feet and gave Alicia an open-mouthed kiss. "Your pussy tasted so good Alicia," said Leah before turning to Todd. "And your sperm was a wonderful bonus Todd -- thank you."

Todd and Alicia hugged Leah. "You are the best," they said.

Leah's bladder was feeling full so she wandered towards the bathrooms. As she flirted through the crowd, she felt hands and fingers exploring her body. She always ensured that she moved correctly to ensure that the groping was as full-on as possible.

The bathroom was huge and unisex. The toilets were around the walls with no stalls dividing them and the urinals shared the same space. Everything was sparkling clean. Everyone at the party knew the rules -- everyone had come anticipating anal penetration so had completely empty bowels. No-one was going to pooh in here! This was purely for public peeing. Huge monitors were high up on the walls with videos of Leah's adventures showing.

Leah was going to squat on one of the toilets but she suddenly realized she could try something she'd always wanted to try. So she stood up facing a urinal and started trying to direct her stream of pee into the shallow bowl. She was doing okay until she felt a finger slipping into her bottom from behind. She smiled back at the beautiful brunette as her middle finger slipped deep into her bottom. Her other fingers were interfering with Leah's flow causing it to splash onto the floor. The girls giggled and Leah turned round, feeling the finger slip out of her bottom. The girl kneeled in front of Leah and pressed her mouth against Leah's open pussy. Her mouth filled with the last of Leah's stream and she swallowed quickly.

"Hey Leah, I'm Roberta," the girl said. "Thank you for doing that for me. It was fun. Hey, do you want to try something new?"

Leah was intrigued. "Yes please, what have you got in mind?" Roberta led Leah over to two strange looking fixtures alongside the urinals. Each one was a white ceramic fixture that comprised two hooked arms sticking out of the wall. There was no bowl of any kind. Roberta squatted down with her back to the wall and Leah suddenly realized. The hooked ceramic arms fitted perfectly around Roberta's neck, cradling her head in a way that put her open mouth at the perfect height. Just as Roberta got into position, two beautiful men entered the bathroom.

Roberta signalled for Leah to get into position in the fixture alongside her. The men saw these two exquisitely beautiful girls squatted next to the urinals. Their legs were spread showing swollen labia and a glistening slits. Leah called them over. "Hey guys, can you please pee on Roberta and me?" There was a huge monitor on the wall opposite Leah and as she looked up, she saw the picture switch to show Leah and Roberta. Leah's level of lust was rising to new levels.

The men walked over and together, they stood in front of the girls. Roberta and Leah reached with their fingers, undid the zipper of their shorts and pulled their penises out. Without any ado, the two men started peeing over the two girls. Leah and Roberta directed the men's streams into their mouths, all over their breasts and watched as their streams poured over the girls' open pussies. The streams seemed to go on forever as Leah and Roberta orgasmed in front of the men. As the streams slowed and then stopped, Leah and Roberta finished their duties by shaking the last drops from the cock, licking the tips clean and then putting the cocks back inside the men's shorts.

Roberta and Leah stood up and jiggled to get the last drops of pee off their bodies. They kissed and hugged each other before walking out of the bathroom. As they re-entered the party room, they were met with applause -- and looking up at the monitors saw that their bathroom antics had been fed to all the monitors. Leah was so excited -- this was so cool!

Chapter Eleven -- Boy-Boy-Girl at the Party

No sooner had Roberta and Leah entered the room than the soft gong sounded. Everyone turned to the monitors

This time the monitor indicated that Leah was going to be able to choose the actors. She was cool with that now -- she had an idea... but it needed the next random selection to be right! She looked up at the monitor and it selected "Boy-Boy-Girl."

"Yeah," thought Leah "Perfect."

Now the monitor whirred to select the end state of the scene. This time it was "Penetration but no Ejaculation or Pissing." Given Todd's flexible interpretation of the rules, Leah figured that they'd soon see about that!

Finally, the computer selected a huge black guy as the director. Leah had noticed him earlier; he was easily the tallest guy in the room and his build matched his height. He walked over, hugged Leah and introduced himself as Ron. He ran a huge black hand across Leah's taut belly and slid his finger into her slid. Leah shuddered with raging lust. It was clear that Ron had plans for her.

Leah looked around the room figuring out who she was going to choose. She had earlier noticed two men who appeared to be dancers; slimly built with strikingly beautiful faces. She spotted them towards the back and gestured to them. They both looked behind them and realized to their delight that Leah wanted them to come and play. To Leah's delight they hugged each other and walked over hand-in-hand. With a frisson of increased passion, Leah's guess at their bisexuality had been correct!

Ron also realized that his direction was going to have an added twist. He gestured over to a control panel and watched as a number of ropes lowered from the roof over the stage. Each rope ended in a velvet cuff that could be adjusted to fit any part of the body from neck or thigh to wrist or ankle. Leah watched but then turned to greet her two new friends. "Hey guys, I'm Leah, how's it going?"

"Hey Leah, I'm Tim and this is Phil," greeted the slightly taller of the two men. Leah hugged them both and immediately started to undress them. They were both wearing small t-shirts and tight lycra boy shorts. Leah pulled Phil's t-shirt over his head and then hooked her fingers in his waistband and pulled his shorts down. Tim had shrugged off his clothes almost as fast.

Both had lithe dancers' bodies that were completely hairless. Their cocks weren't as big as some that Leah had experienced over the last two days, but they were perfect pink shafts -- smooth and finely textured. Their pubes and balls were entirely bald. Leah loved that and she quickly kneeled to nuzzle her nose into their crutches, feeling their cocks rising up under her chin. She quickly kissed both their circumcised heads and then stood up await direction.

Ron placed a velvet collar around each of Leah's thighs and gestured for the ropes to tighten. Leah felt the collars cinch up and some weight come off her feet. He now placed a collar around her neck. Ron then adjusted another two velvet straps to form cuffs that he placed around Leah's wrists. Now, he ordered the ropes to be adjusted. The result was that Leah found herself hoisted into the air. Her legs were stretched apart and her arms were stretched up and apart.

As a result her head tilted back much closer to the floor than her hips. Ron moved Tim into position straddling Leah's breasts with his knees snugged into Leah's armpits. His beautiful cock was positioned against Leah's neck. Leah struggled to adjust her mouth and finally managed to slip Tim's cock into her mouth only to find Ron pulling her head back again.

Now Ron moved Phil into position straddling over her face. His cock was draped over Leah's forehead and his buttocks were right over Leah's mouth. Now Leah understood as Ron gently moved Phil's buttocks apart so that his anus was positioned right over Leah's mouth. She gently licked down his crack and slipped her tongue into his bottom. He was so clean and smooth. Leah's tongue probed deeply.

Tim now slipped his cock between Leah's probing tongue and Phil's now slippery bottom. Leah felt Tim's cock replacing her tongue in Phil's bottom. The sensation was incredible. She was able to move her lips and tongue and feel Tim's cock slipping from Phil's bottom and into her mouth and then back into his bottom.

Ron clearly had some directing experience because he was using his big black fingers to guide Leah, Tim and Phil into exactly the right position for the stills... and then hold the position for as long as 30 seconds as the cameras fired away. Leah was in heaven -- this was one of the special things about porn that allowed her to savour every detail. Her senses were in overdrive -- her eyes capturing every tiny detail, every glisten of fluids in the lights.

Her taste and smell were experiencing pure pheromone overload. And her face and tongue were slithering through an incredible maze of penis, fingers and anus.

Leah felt yet another orgasm building. Her limbs started trembling and she arched her body. The audience was transfixed as they saw the rouge blushing once again spreading over Leah's body. This was for real!

Ron watched intently. The last scene had set the precedent -- as soon as the Director ended the scene, the end-state limit no longer applied. So he whispered in Tim's ear "Cut". With that, Tim slid his cock just out of Phil's bottom and squirted sperm onto his puckered anus and all over Leah's mouth and tongue. He then drove back into Phil's bottom for the next squirt and into Leah's mouth for the next one. Leah licked and drank hungrily, slurping all the sperm out of Phil's bottom. Phil thanked her by shifting down her face, dipping his penis into her mouth and then filling her mouth with urgent bursts of sperm.

The audience burst into spontaneous applause as Ron signalled for the ropes to lower Leah back to her feet. He undid her cuffs and collars and then kissed the top of Leah's head. "I hope that met your requirements" he said to Leah.

She looked up at him with a radiant smile. "Thanks Ron, I'll remember that!"

Leah skipped down from the stage and rejoined the crowd. She moved through the crowd enjoying the groping. As she encountered spectacular bodies, Leah was also groping, sucking on breasts, kissing cocks. She really loved exploring the slightly different pre-cum tastes that she encountered. Most of the men had sustained erections for over an hour now!

Sunupper
Sunupper
56 Followers