Leah's Bondage Ch. 02

Story Info
Leah gets her first punishment from her Master.
2.1k words
4.53
131.5k
25

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers

Leah woke with a gasping sob of panic. The dream of terror had been so real and then the reality of the last day punched at her as she tried to claw the blindfold off. Cool, strong hands easily grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands back from her face.

“Shhhh. It’s okay, Pet. You are safe here with me. Calm down, My Beauty. That’s it.” He crooned at her softly until she stopped fighting him.

Her hands were free, she realized, she could feel the leather cuffs still on each wrist, but they were free. If she continued to fight him, he would bind her again. She didn’t want that again. She mentally inventoried herself and found that she was also free of the tacky high heels. She could feel the soft warmth of a blanket around her legs. Frowning, she tried to reconcile a person who would buy another person being thoughtful enough to undo her hands, take off her shoes and cover her with a blanket while she slept.

“If I let go of your hands, do you give me your solemn word that you will not try to remove the blindfold, hurt yourself or anyone else?”

Leah knew that there was no possible way for her to escape right now. She had no way of hiding any useful tool she might procure. She would bide her time and move later when he was not suspecting it. Perhaps she could lure him into trusting her.

“Yes, I give you my solemn oath,” she replied discouraged and then belated added, “Master.”

“Good girl for remembering,” she could hear the smile in his voice and she had the strange desire to hiss at him. His hands released her wrists and she dropped them to the blanket, trying to drape it over her for modesty.

“You slept very soundly. We will be landing soon and then I will take you to your new home. I am sure that you are going to like it.”

Leah’s nose twitched and under the blindfold, her eyes widened. He had coffee. She could smell it. Oh God! She hadn’t had any coffee since she had been kidnapped. She could almost taste it in her mouth.

He chuckled at her, “Does my Pet like coffee?”

Leah nodded, “Please…. Master, may I have a cup?”

“Hmmm…” he replied thoughtfully, “I will let you have a cup if you can tell me what my fist lesson to you was.”

First lesson? Oh Shit! His stupid rules. She searched her mind frantically. Kneeling. That was it. The pervert wanted her to keep her legs spread. “To keep my legs spread when I am kneeling.”

“Excellent.” He stroked her hair. “Raymond, get a cup of coffee for my pet. Cream and sugar in it.”

A few moments later, Leah was sipping the steaming, fragrant brew congratulating herself for winning that round. Carlton smiled down at his slave, enjoying how much she enjoyed her cup of coffee. Her training had started so nicely.

Leah sipped the coffee and contemplated her situation. She may had been raised in a sheltered home, but she had no illusions that this man who had bought her was going to use her sexually and may possibly even kill her. She was actually surprised that he had not done anything yet. So far, other than engaging in white slavery, he had been very kind to her. The “Master” thing was disturbing. As she recalled from the little information that she knew on the subject, that belonged to people dressed in leather with whips and chains. Now that was sick.

Savoring the coffee, she wondered how anyone could enjoy being whipped. She imagined the pain would be horrible. Her mind took the idea and wondered what would happen if this man with the cool, strong hands were to chain her to a wall and threaten to whip her.

“Penny for your thoughts, Pet?” Carlton asked. He had noticed that she was breathing faster and that her nipples were hard nubs. Arousal? Surely the coffee wasn’t that good. His sharp eyes did not miss her guilty start.

“N-nothing.” Leah stammered, feeling a blush spreading over her face. “I was just drinking the coffee, Master.”

“Don’t lie to me, Pet,” his voice grew stern, a steel edge to it that made Leah shiver. “Drinking coffee does not make you blush.” He reached out and took the cup of coffee, ignoring the pained whimper of loss from Leah. “Stand up. Leave the blanket on the floor.”

Fear gripping her, Leah stood, feeling very naked and vulnerable.

“Put your hands behind your head, lacing your fingers together and spread your legs – wider.”

Leah trembled, unable to stop. She thought for a moment of telling him what she had been thinking of, but the humiliation of it was too strong for her. She jumped when his hand touched her thigh, drawing away from him.

“Get back in position and don’t move or I will punish you. Hysterics will also be punished.”

Biting her lower lip, fighting for control of her body, Leah put herself back into position. His foot pushed her legs open wider. Again, the cool hand rested on her thigh and then traveled slowly inward. His fingers parted her lower lips and moved gently along her slit. Leah thought that might die from the shame that filled her. The fingers withdrew.

“Kneel exactly as you are.” He commanded gently.

Almost grateful, Leah sank to her knees. She fought to lower her head to hide her shame, but the high-necked collar wouldn’t allow her to do that. She was forced to hold her head up proudly. Her shame was only intensified as his wet fingers traced her parted lips, smearing her juices over them.

“You are wet with desire, Pet. I am glad to see that I have such an eager little slave, but I highly doubt that you were aroused by the coffee. Now tell me. What were you thinking about? I expect complete and total honesty from you.”

For a long moment there was only the sound of the plane as Leah’s mind scrambled to find some way to be honest without actually telling him. “I – I was wondering what you are going to do with me.”

His fingers traced her lips again, “That is natural. Tell me, Pet, what are you worried about? Is it the idea that you are mine against your will? That I will take from you whatever I desire? That you were bought and sold like livestock?”

She lifted her head in defiance as anger burned through the thick fear, “No, Master” she spit the name at him in disgust, “that just tells me that you are sick pervert who isn’t man enough to get a woman on his own.”

He chuckled, “Ahh, I knew there was fight in you. Of course, I will have to punish you for being insubordinate, but first we need to get to the bottom of what has my little slave so wet.”

“I am not your slave!” Leah snapped at him, dropping her hands from behind her neck. “You are not my Master.”

Blind to what he was doing, she was unprepared when he grabbed her arm, twisting her painfully, while locking the cuffs together again behind her back. She cried out as his hand wrapped in her hair, pulling her head back and arching her back until she couldn’t move.

His voice was gentle despite his actions, “I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp, Pet, but the sooner you accept your reality, the easier it will be for you. You are going to make an exquisite slave.”

Leah tried to move, but the pain was too great. Her anger warred with her fear. She should give in and go along until she could find a way to escape. That is what she should do. Giving in was for the weak.

She jumped again, almost loosing a patch of hair, as his fingers probed her again. “Get your fucking hands off me, you freaking pervert!”

Carlton held her in the painful position and spoke calmly, “I will touch what is mine, when I want to. Raymond, fetch me the crop, please.”

“Of course, Sir.” Raymond hurried to the closet of the plane and located the crop in the suitcase of equipment and brought it back to his employer. He watched with amazement the ease with which Carlton held the squirming girl in one hand and began to trace the leather tip of the crop over her breasts, teasing the nipples.

Leah froze as the leather slid over her skin teasing her nipples. A crop was a type of whip wasn’t it? He wouldn’t. He wouldn’t dare. But there was nothing to stop him. She gasped as the crop tapped right on her nipple and her body jerked in response. An odd sensation of pleasure raced through her. He tapped her nipples again and again, over and over making her body jump. It was a torture of horrid delight. A part of her wanted it to go on forever, but the sensations were too much.

“Please! Stop! Please!”

The crop kept its gentle dance on first one nipple and then the other, “Tell me what you were thinking about.”

“Whips. I was worried that you would whip me. Please Stop!”

“You forgot something, Pet.”

“Master! Please!” Leah could feel the wetness between her legs now and her eyes welled with tears.

The crop stopped and he lessened the pressure on her head, “Now wouldn’t that have been easier if you had just obeyed from the start?”

Leah shook and mumbled a “yes, Master.”

“Now, I think that 25 for being insubordinate and 25 for swearing at me is a fair punishment.” He pulled her to her feet by her hair and moved her to one of the other leather armchairs on the plane, pushing her face first into the seat so her ass stuck up nicely in the air. He kicked her legs open wide.

“Oh God, Please don’t do this, Please!,” Leah called out in fresh terror as she realized that he really was going to whip her. The first lash caught her by surprise, the pain flashing through her like fire.

Carlton kept his strokes firm and steady, appraising how the crop marked her even as he counted. He ignored Leah’s sobbing cries for him to stop, making sure that he covered her entire backside and upper thighs evenly.

When he was done, he stepped back and admired the picture. She was no longer fighting him, and God, she was beautiful with the marks on her fair skin. She was definitely a canvas for his best work. He leaned over and whispered to Raymond. Raymond nodded and went back to the equipment suitcase.

Gently Carlton turned his slave around and guided her to her knees back at his seat, “I am disappointed with your swearing, Pet. A girl with your background should not be using words like those. I think maybe if your mouth were busy with something else, you won’t have to worry about letting your tongue slip.”

He took the penis gag from Raymond, even as he watched his slave pale, her imagination filling in the blank spots with lurid pictures. It was amazing how well she communicated everything with her body.

“Open your mouth.”

Leah hesitated.

“Pet, if I have to force you, I will give you another cropping for disobedience,” his voice had a tinge of sadness to it.

Against her better judgment, Leah opened her mouth. The smell of leather and plastic filled her nose. She drew back a bit, but the fear of another cropping and the pain that throbbed through her, made her obey. A shaft of rubber was pushed into her mouth, filling it. She whimpered around it, trying not to panic as he pushed it deeper as he pulled the leather straps around her head and buckled it tightly.

“Of course, it is not as large as I will be in your mouth, Pet, but this will give you some practice.”

Miserable and defeated, Leah felt the plane begin to descend. The pain from the cropping and the humiliation of being forced to suck a penis shaped thing kept Leah occupied as the plane landed and taxied. In a daze, she let herself be guided of the plane, into a car and settled on the floor where she was ignored.

She flitted in and out of a pained doze, having no idea where she was, what time it was, or even how long she had been in the car. The sharp pain of her situation burned through her. He would force her to be a slave and there was nothing that she could do to stop him.

The car stopped and the door opened. The leash on her collar pulled her out and she stumbled out, shivering at the bite of winter in the air, gravel biting at her bare feet.

“Here we are, Pet. You’re home now.”

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers