Leah's Bondage Ch. 06

Story Info
Leah is taken to dinner & the punishment room.
3.5k words
4.62
123.4k
20

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers

The days passed for Leah in a strange dreamlike fashion. She tried to keep her hatred for Master burning, but as day passed into day, she became more desperate for the time when he would come to the room. The hours alone passed slowly even with the assignments he gave her. She hated how eagerly her body responded to his touch, to his voice, even to the sound of the key turning in the lock. Even now she could feel the moisture between her legs as she waited for him to bring in dinner.

To her surprise, Master entered with a couple of boxes instead of a dinner tray. He took his seat and smiled at her, "You have been so good, Little Rabbit, that I have a treat for you."

Leah sat perfectly still, she didn't want to ruin any chance at a treat. The treat must have something to do with the boxes.

Carlton smiled warmly at his slave girl. She had come so far in just a month. Her responses to training were beautiful. Tonight would be a good test of her training.

"I am taking you downstairs for dinner. I am having a small dinner party tonight and you will be attending." He said then offered the boxes to her, "You will wear these."

Leah couldn't conceal her excitement. She was going to leave these rooms? There would be other people? Maybe one of them could help her escape or get a message out to the authorities.

Carlton could read the plans in her eyes, "Before you get great ideas about escaping, perhaps I should tell you more about my guests. There will be two guests and their escorts. Mr. Fritz Bruger and Sir William are both slave owners. Appealing to them to rescue you would be only mean that your punishment would become part of the dinner entertainment. Both are brining their slaves."

Leah felt the hope ebb out of her and she wilted visibly.

"I know it's hard, Rabbit, but you are adjusting well. Enjoy tonight for what it is. Now open your boxes."

"Yes, Master," Leah tried to keep the disappointment out of her voice. She opened the smallest box and found a dainty black lace garter belt and what felt like silk stockings. She had never had anything this lovely before. The next box held a pair of elegant black high heel shoes. She knew at once that they were very expensive. Leah turned to the last box and now eagerly lifted the lid. Nestled in layers of gold tissue paper was a beautiful black dress with jet beading.

"Oh, Master, it is lovely!" she drew the dress out of the box and held it up.

Carlton smiled indulgently, "Put them on for me, Rabbit."

Leah looked up shocked, "Right now?"

"Unless you plan to go to dinner naked, yes. If you prefer to be naked, I will take you that way." Carlton teased.

Leah began to dress while her Master watched with obvious pleasure. When she was fully dressed she knelt again on the pillow feeling oddly vulnerable. Carlton looked her over critically. Her fair skin and red hair were set off nicely by the black dress. She would make a good presentation tonight.

"Hands out front, Rabbit," his voice was soft.

Nervously, Leah put out her hands. Gently, Carlton fastened black leather cuffs around her wrists and attached a black velvet leash to the silver ring. Leah felt a strange feeling settle over her like a cloak. If ever she felt owned, it was right now.

Carlton stood and tugged on her leash, "Come along, Pet."

He led her out of the room. Leah looked around trying to notice everything that would be helpful for a later escape. Right outside the door was a room with supplies, tools and bondage gear. She could see how the room could be supplied with firewood without having to risk her escaping. It also explained how Master always had cuffs or a crop.

He led her down gracious hallways to a suite of rooms. A man was laying out evening clothes. Leah pulled back on the leash nervously, but Carlton gave her a tug into the room.

"Kneel, Rabbit. Thomas will watch you while I dress."

The man laying out the clothes took the leash and smiled at Leah, "Might I complement your taste, Sir. She is quite lovely."

"Thank you, Thomas. She is coming along nicely. Is everything ready for dinner?"

Leah had knelt demurely with her knees together and Thomas prodded them apart with foot and gave her a stern look, "Yes, Sir. Mr. Bruger and Sir William are in their rooms freshening up. Mr. Bruger did enquire about the use of your dungeon. It would appear that his slave was being quite willful on the trip down."

Leah trembled. Did the whole household know that Master kept a slave? Was there no help for her at all?

Carlton emerged from his dressing room fiddling with his bow tie, "We shall have to see. Bruger doesn't have the best reputation." He slid on his jacket on and adjusted his sleeves. Taking the leash, he gave a tug and Leah arose to her feet.

As they went downstairs, Leah got more and more nervous. She could hear the voices of two men as they approached a room. The collar around her throat felt tighter than normal and she lagged on the leash until Carlton stopped her just outside the door.

He stroked her bare shoulder from the off the shoulder dress and kissed her gently on the forehead, "Don't speak unless you are directly asked a question. You obey no one but me. Do not give me a reason to punish you, Rabbit."

Trembling softly, Leah looked up and for a moment was lost in his eyes, "Yes, Master." She followed him into the room and the conversation ceased.

"Good evening, Gentlemen," Carlton spoke as he pulled the leash short, drawing Leah to his side, "I hope you have not been waiting long."

"Not at all, Carlton," drawled a dark haired man, "Fritz here was just telling me the most entertaining story."

Leah looked over at Fritz. He was a bald man with a salt and pepper mustache and beard. He looked like he lifted weights as a hobby, and there was something about him that frightened her. He held a metal chain leash that hung from a thick leather collar around the neck of a willowy Chinese girl in a tight red dress. She too had her hands cuffed in front of her. Leah thought she saw the shadow of a bruise under her makeup.

"Dinner is ready, shall we go in?" Carlton stepped toward a door and opened it. William nodded and took the arm of his slave, a buxom blond in blue that kept giggling and led her in. Bruger followed with his slave.

Carlton took the seat at the head of the table and made a gesture for Leah to kneel by his chair. Leah did her best to be graceful, knowing it pleased him when she was. Staff entered the dining room and served plates to the men, ignoring the kneeling women as if this were quite the norm.

The dinner conversation was all business. It appeared that her Master was buying a business from Bruger. Sir William had some ideas for expanding it. Despite the serious conversation, Master gave her plenty of food.

Halfway through the dinner, the Chinese girl cried out in pain as Bruger spilled some hot soup on her. Bruger rose out of his seat and yanked the girl off her knees with the chain.

"You fucking cunt! I told you to be quiet!" He hissed at her and then backhanded her hard enough to knock her into the wall.

"Please, Master, forgive this slave," she begged, pressing herself to the floor.

"You worthless piece of shit! I should sell you as a street whore!"

Carlton put down his wine glass, "That is enough Fritz. I will not have you abusing the girl in my house."

Bruger's face turned a brilliant red, "She is my slave, I will treat her as I wish!"

"Not if you want the deal to continue as planned." His voice was cool and firm.

Bruger stood for a long moment shaking with fury and then sat down with a glare, "You think you can order me around because you have me over a barrel."

Carlton offered Leah a bite of a meat, "No, Fritz, I just will not tolerate that type of behavior. Ming may be your slave, but she is still a human being. If you like, we can amend the contracts and I will include a purchase price for the girl. It would give you that much more cash that you desperately need."

Bruger snapped his fingers at Ming and she crawled back to her place, "And give you the pleasure of taking her away from me, too. I think not."

Dinner continued with a heavy silence until William recounted an entertaining tale of a visiting dignitary and his slave girl. Bruger laughed along, but Leah kept feeling his heavy gaze on her. Uncomfortable, she inched closer to Master.

To her delight at the end of dinner there was a decadent chocolate dessert. She did not care for the wine he made her drink and she felt lightheaded. She let her mind drift until a thread of conversation brought her back to the present.

"How long have you had your new girl?" Bruger asked leering at Leah.

"Almost a month and a half," Carlton replied calmly. "She is coming along amazingly well."

"I wasn't sure you were ever going to have another after Mariam," William commented, "It's been what, five years?"

Carlton's voice was thoughtful, "Yes, around that."

Leah looked up at him curiously. Who was Mariam? Was she a slave, too? What had happened to her?

Carlton stood up, almost shaking off the thoughtfulness of the previous moment, "If you are ready, Fritz, Raymond should have all the paperwork ready in the study."

"Of course," Bruger pushed back his chair and stood, yanking his slave to her feet. She cried out softly and Bruger turned to her and slapped her across the face, "I told you to be silent, Bitch."

Carlton frowned, "I will not warn you again, Fritz."

Leah moved closer to her Master and felt his warm hand gently stroking her shoulder in comfort and reassurance. He kept a hand on her all the way to the study. A young man about her age, with brown hair and glasses was there busily handing out pens and indicating where the contracts were to be signed. Leah decided this must be the Raymond from the plane.

They had just finished up with the contracts when Thomas came in the study and bowed stiffly, "Excuse me, Sir. If I may have a brief word with you."

Leah judged the distance from where she kneeled to the door and wondered if she had a chance. It would be slim. She had no idea where the front door was from here. It might be the only chance she had in a long time. She had just started to move when Raymond casually stepped on the end of her velvet leash.

"Don't try it," he whispered to her, "You wouldn't make it to the study door."

Leah sank back on her heels. She caught a look from the Chinese girl-a look of understanding and sympathy.

"I am sorry gentleman, I have to leave immediately. An emergency has arisen in one of my interests in London. Of course you are welcome to stay as planned. Thomas here will see to your needs. Raymond, please see to Rabbit for me. If you will excuse me," He gave a nod of apology and left the room.

Leah sat up in her bed half awake, unsure of what had woken her. She heard a rustle.

"Master?" she asked as she reached for the light.

The backhand caught her by surprise, knocking her stunned to the bed. The coppery taste of blood was in her mouth. What was happening? Leah started to crawl across the bed, but was yanked back painfully by her hair pulling her off the bed and throwing her to the floor.

"Please, Master! Don't!" Leah cried out as a heavy knee pressed into her back. Rough hands painfully twisted her arms behind her back and cuffed her hands. She heard a deep laugh from the man and realized in horror that this was not Master. Whoever it was began to pull something leather over her head, forcing it until her whole head was covered by it.

She fought against him, but she was not strong enough to beat him back. The leather hood made it hard to breathe. She lay still, breathing hard and felt the man's knee lift off of her. She heard the lamp click on, but the hood kept her in darkness.

With a speed born out of fear, she struggled to her feet and blindly ran across the room. She crashed into the leather chair and heard the man curse. She felt his hands grabbing at her as she changed directions. She knew she was trapped, but fear made her run anyway. Leah stumbled over a pillow and the meaty hands grabbed her roughly, almost picking her up off her feet and throwing her the other direction. She hit the wall with a solid thud, the bright light of pain exploding in her head as she fell to the ground.

"Just try to run from me, Cunt," he hissed at her, "You think you're too good for me, do you?"

A foot kicked her in the side and she curled up painfully, gasping. Through the haze of pain, she recognized the voice. It was Bruger. This couldn't be happening! Where was Master or Raymond or the house staff?

"Help!" her cry was weak as she still gasped for air.

Bruger's hands closed around her throat and started to squeeze, "One more word from you, Cunt, and your Master will find you dead. Do you understand?"

Leah nodded frantically. She wasn't sure he was going to let her live as it was. She coughed weakly as struggled for air. He released her, giving her another hard kick. Biting back a cry of pain, Leah tried to curl up for protection. She lay trembling, listening for clues. She heard a noise that sounded like keys. Not the dungeon, please not there!

Bruger grabbed her by the arm and hauled her to her feet, shoving her across the room, laughing as she stumbled blindly into the doorframe. He shoved her harded and Leah crashed into a piece of furniture in dungeon. Pain blossomed in her leg and she fell to the floor whimpering.

"Get up, Cunt. I haven't begun to teach you what pain is," Bruger hissed. There was a swish and fresh pain lanced through her body. "Get up or do you want more of the cane?"

Fighting back nausea, Leah struggled to her feet, balancing on one leg. She could hear Bruger muttering something, but it seemed so far away. She didn't resist when he fastened a chain to her cuffs and only moaned as the chain was tightened until her arms were pulled up behind her, forcing her into a painful bent over position.

He thrust into her hard, ramming himself deep over and over. Master had always been firm but gentle with her and she thought that Bruger was going to rip her apart. She tried to scream, but no sound would come out.

"Here's for telling me how to treat my slave! God damn meddling know it all." Bruger punctuated his words with painful clawing at her back and then with one last thrust, came inside her.

It's over, Leah thought numbly as he pulled out. He will leave and it will be over. She was so wrapped up in this thought that the strike of the cane took her by surprise. Again and again it landed on her, deep rivers of pain flowing through her until she was begging without realizing it.

"Please! Stop! Please!"

The canning stopped and there was only the sound of his heavy breathing. The tension in the chain lessened and Leah dropped to the floor, unable to support herself anymore.

"Now, Little Fuck Toy, what should I do with you?" Bruger prodded her with his foot to watch her quiver. "I could just kill you and be done with it, but that would be too quick I think. This key unlocked another room, a cell. I am going to lock you in there. Then I am going to make it look like you have run away. No one is going to think to look for you in there. And you will die alone."

"Please, No! I won't tell anyone about this. Please, I beg you," Leah grew frantic at the thought of being locked in the punishment room. Master wouldn't think to look for her there.

Bruger's fingers pulled at the hood, lifting it off her mouth. Leah managed to take a few deep breaths of air before Bruger forced a gag into her mouth, buckling it on, and then securing the hood on her again.

Chortling to himself, he dragged Leah out of the dungeon, across the room, to the small cell. She feebly tried to fight him, but a few well placed kicks had her still again. He was tempted to rape her again, but he decided to save that for Ming. Locking the shackle onto her ankle, he surveyed her critically. Something was missing.

He ambled back to the dungeon and found a single tailed whip that he caressed almost lovingly. The girl wasn't bleeding, that was it. He would remedy that.

Raymond carried up the breakfast tray carefully. He stopped as a cold sinking feeling crept over him. The door to Leah's rooms stood open wide. Oh God! Carlton would have his hide if she were gone. He hurried inside, setting the tray on the table. A quick search of the rooms showed them to be empty. He ran from the room to find Thomas and get a search started. Then he would have to call Carlton.

That evening, a worried looking Carlton stepped out of his car and into the house and kept moving, not even bothering to remove his coat. Raymond met him at the door.

"What is the status?" Carlton asked calmly, only the tension in his voice giving away his concern.

"The house and the grounds have been searched, but there is no sign of her. We have several search parties out in the woods and a couple in the village," Raymond replied trotting to keep up with his employer.

"Good. I want to see her rooms. Is anything missing from the house? Clothing, shoes? Food?" He strode up the stairs two at a time.

"Not that I noticed, Sir. And the odd thing is, the alarm system was still on this morning. I don't see how she could have left the house, but we have been over it twice."

In Leah's rooms, Carlton stood in the middle of the room and stared intently, turning slowly in a circle, "Both doors were standing open?"

"Yes, Sir."

Carlton stepped back into the supply room and studied it for a moment, "There are things missing from here, but not things she would have taken if she were running away. The clothes I have for her are gone, but the cuffs and a hood are gone also. That doesn't make sense."

Raymond took a step back, "I didn't do anything to her, Sir."

Carton's face became grim, "Where is Bruger?"

"He left this morning, Sir, about 10 am." Raymond looked perplexed, "You don't think that he--?"

Carlton fished in his pocket for his keys and strode to the dungeon, "Did you check in here or the punishment room?"

Raymond shook his head, "It was locked, Sir. It never occurred to me."

"It's all right. You were working on logical assumptions." He looked around the dungeon and noticed the equipment out of place, his anger growing. He pushed past Raymond and headed to the punishment room.

Carlton stood for a long moment in shock at the open door and then knelt next to the still girl. "Rabbit, Can you hear me? Rabbit?"

He uncuffed her hands and gently lifted her up to reposition her. Her body was covered in blood encrusted welts and bruises. His fingers almost trembling with anger, he removed the hood and then the gag. He could feel the heat in her skin of a fever. Carlton removed the shackle and lifted Leah in his arms. He almost wept when she cried out weakly in pain.

"Raymond, call Dr. Larson." He ordered to Raymond, turning his attention back to Leah, he stroked her pale face and crooned to her, "It's all right now, my sweet Love. I am here. You're safe now."

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers