Leah's Bondage Ch. 07

Story Info
Carton's revenge and Leah's escape.
2.6k words
4.66
89.3k
19

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,057 Followers

Leah felt Master wrap his coat around her and hold her close as he carried her down the stairs. The smell of sandalwood soap comforted her and she could hear his heart beating. Her whole body seem numb, yet throbbed with pain. He was giving orders, but the words seemed to float over her without any meaning.

He was going to be mad, she thought. She should have fought harder. Somewhere she heard a door slam and a motor start. She reached a hand up and touched his chest, "Please, Master..." darkness pushed in at her senses. It was so hard to talk. "...sorry... forgive me, please."

Carlton looked down in horror at his little rabbit as her hand fell from his chest and she lay limp. Frantic, he felt for a pulse. She was still alive. "How much longer until Dr. Larson's?"

"Five minutes, Sir," called the driver, glancing nervously in the mirror.

"Do you want the smelling salts, Sir?" Raymond asked worriedly.

"No," Carlton said, his eyes never leaving Leah, "If she is awake, she will just be in pain. I can't bear to see her suffering like that."

The rest of the ride was in silence until they pulled up to a sprawling country home. An older gentleman and two strapping young men were waiting outside. Carlton brushed off their offers and carried Leah in himself. When Dr. Larson would not let him stay in the exam room, he took to pacing the hallway outside with a fury that Raymond had not seen before.

Some time later, Dr. Larson came out, halting Cartlon's pacing.

"Well?"

The older gentleman gave a sad sigh, "Your girl has not been treated well. I take it that you did not do this to her?"

"Never! You would have my hide if I treated a slave like that." Carton was disgusted that Larson would even consider that he had done this. He explained what had happened and how he found her.

"Well, Son, she is dehydrated and in shock. Her left leg is broken as are a few of her ribs. Her cheekbone is fractured. She has been raped but there is no permanent physical damage there. The wounds on her back are a bit infected. They are also rather deep and I worry there will be scarring. There are bruises on her neck that indicate that her attacker tried to strangle her. In my opinion, someone was trying to kill her."

Carlton was white with rage and walked away from the doctor trying to control it. He was going to kill that bastard. He turned to Raymond and spoke in a voice of deadly calm, "Raymond, get a hold of that English guy Pempelby or whatever his name was and tell him that I want to hire him and his best team, ASAP."

"Major Bently, Sir?" Raymond inquired already getting out the cell phone.

"Yes," Carlton said drawing out the "s" a bit, "We are going to pay Bruger a visit." He turned back to the doctor. "When can I take her home?"

Dr. Larson took off his glasses and polished them carefully before answering, "I have her in one of the beds right now under a sedative. I still need to set the leg, and I want to see the infection cleared up before I send her home with you. Perhaps once you have finished your - um - business with Mr. Bruger. Then we will see. Go home, get cleaned up, deal with your business. I will take excellent care of her and will make sure she won't slip off into the night."

Carlton nodded, oddly reluctant to leave Leah here. What if she woke in the night frightened? He wanted to be there to comfort her. Still, he knew Dr. Larson well enough to know that his word was law here. He gave the doctor a brisk nod and headed toward the end of the hall and the door where Raymond was finishing up on the cell.

"Good news, Sir. Major Bently and his team were doing exercises reasonably nearby. They will be here in two hours." Raymond trotted to keep up with employer.

"Good, we can go night hunting then."

--------- Major Bently stood silently in the dark hall and made firm hand gestures to his men. They gave crisp nods and melted into the darkness ahead of him, checking each room.

"Room 1, clear."

"Room 2, clear." came the whispered signals in his earpiece.

Bently mentally checked them off and moved up the hall.

"Room 3, bound female, breathing."

"Leave her for now, continue with mission." Bently wondered if that was the girl Carlton had said they would find. It didn't really matter right now, she wasn't going anywhere and they could free her when they had the creep.

"Room 4, suspect in bed, asleep," the voice was very soft, but the microphone picked it up. It also picked up disgust, "Also bound female."

"Hold until house is secure," Bently ordered. It seemed like an eternity before the rest of the team cleared each room and they converged on the bedroom in which Bruger lay sleeping.

Bruger, buoyant from his "success" at getting back at Carlton had come home in high spirits. Along the way he had even picked up a young woman hitch hiking. This was a benefit for him, since Ming was too damaged from his attentions the night before to be played with again. He had enjoyed her fresh terror and screams, but the continual sobbing afterward was annoying.

Binding his new play toy tightly, he put her in one of the spare rooms. He had caught the disgusted look on Ming's face as she prepared him for bed, so he had to punish her, but her cries no longer pleased him. He was going to have to sell her, she just wasn't fun to hurt anymore.

He woke now in the dark with the feeling that there was something wrong. If that bitch Ming had woken him up with her moaning from a little suspension, he was going to cut the bottoms of her feet and give her something to really moan about, damn the loss in selling price.

Something cold and metal pressed against his head at the same moment a powerful flashlight was beamed into his eyes.

"So you like to knock the ladies around, do ya?" asked a disembodied voice.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Bruger tried not to panic, but he could feel terror creeping in on him. Were these men business partners of that Italian man he had overcharged?

"Payback, that's all." Carton said stepping enough into the light that Bruger could see him.

Bruger felt the bed under him grow wet. "I- I don't know what you are talking about." he tried to lie.

Carlton ignored him, "I am going to be far more generous with you than I should be. I will give you a choice. Choice one - The men here will give you an identical injury for every injury you gave my Leah. Of course, that includes the rape, and they will just have to guess how much is enough."

Bruger made a whining noise and began to blubber.

"Shut up!" Carton's voice was like a whip, shocking Bruger into silence, "Or, you can have Choice number two - a fitting punishment of my choosing. You have ten seconds to make up your mind."

Bruger couldn't stand the thought of the pain and humiliation of the first option. Nothing could be worse than that. Nothing. "Choice two! Choice two!"

The muzzle of the gun pulled back from his face and he drew a breath of short-lived relief. Moments later, he had been manhandled onto his stomach and was neatly hogtied. The lights of the room were turned on and Bruger watched in confusion as the men in black army gear gently took Ming down from the suspension he had put her into earlier.

"What is going to happen?" he asked Carlton who was standing, staring at him in disgust. "What is plan two?"

"It's very simple, Mr. Bruger. I am going to sell you in the slave markets. I think it is time you discover what it is like to be on the other side of the whip. And you can always remember, that it was your choice."

Carlton turned from Bruger to the semi-conscious Ming. Very gently, he unfastened the cuffs. "Major? Do you have a medic on your team?" he asked, noting the raw marks on her wrists. Gods, he could count her ribs.

"I do," The Major replied, "He is seeing to the other woman right now. How do you want to arrange for transport of your prisoner?"

"Raymond has called one of the sellers. They have a local team that will do the pick up." Carlton pulled a blanket off the bed and wrapped it around Ming. She looked back at him with frightened eyes.

"I promise you, Ming. He won't ever hurt you again. I am going to take you and get you well again and then we can decide what you want to do." _____________ Leah struggled to open her eyes. It took a few minutes for her to regain enough consciousness to think coherently enough to realize that she was not in her room. The pillow was soft, but it was not the luxurious sheets she had grown used to already. Tentatively, she moved and found metal railings. Her good eye saw the IV pole and the fat bag on it slowly dripping something into a tube that snaked its way down, under the covers to her hand. Some more exploration discovered a cast on her left leg.

Finally her groggy mind registered - hospital. She closed her eyes and lay back only to have them fly open a moment later. If she were in a hospital, then-- she was afraid to even think it -- she was free.

Leah fumbled for the nurse call button, but couldn't find it. "Nurse!" she was shocked at how raw her throat was. She barely had any voice at all. "Nurse!"

A tall, well built blond man in tight white pants and white t-shirt came over and smiled down at her. "Shh, little one," he spoke with a heavy German accent, "You need to rest. You have been through a very bad time. Herr Doctor wants you to keep calm."

"Please," she grabbed his arm, "I want to make a phone call."

He shook his head sadly, "That is not allowed. Go back to sleep now."

"You don't understand! He'll find me here! Please!" her hand had reached up and touched the collar that was still around her neck and froze. The nurse looked at her with confusion, "He won't find you here. Your Master has gone to take care of him, then he will come back for you. You should rest now."

Leah fell back against the pillows, ignoring the pain as she did so. She wasn't free. This was some private hospital. She looked at the nurse again and saw a sturdy gold chain around his neck. He was probably a slave, too.

Discouragement weighed heavily on her until she realized, that she was not restrained. No restraints could mean a way out.

She waited for the nurse to leave the room before she moved. Biting her lip, she pulled out the IV and pushed the needle into the mattress. Her eye on the door, she maneuvered the metal railing down slowly to avoid noise. Leah eased the heavy cast out of the bed and wrapped the sheet around her naked body, toga style.

The room spun as she stood and the pain in her body throbbed so much, she was almost afraid it could be heard. She hobbled over to the curtained window. Holding her breath, she opened the window as quietly as she could. Leah was shaking as she pushed out the screen and pulled herself up to the window sill. Ungracefully, she fell to the ground outside and lay stunned for several moments.

Gathering all her strength, she forced herself to her feet and stumbled away from the house, into the trees. She pushed herself, stumbling and crawling in the darkness, trying to put as much distance between herself and the house as possible. She shivered in the cold, her teeth chattering as she realized that she was not prepared for the weather. She had to find help, but she didn't know where to go. She had no idea where she was.

Leah curled up at the base of a tree, shaking now with the cold and the pain. She would have gone back to the house, but she wasn't sure which direction it was. For a moment she thought longingly of the afternoons by the fireplace in her rooms as she leaned against Master's leg, his fingers tangled in her hair as he read aloud.

She remembered how safe she felt when he held her after taking her out of that room. She wished she was in his arms right now.

She began to cry. What had he done to her? How had he made her feel this way? What was wrong with her?

Somewhere in the frigid darkness of the night, Leah lost the battle of exhaustion and pain and slept. Strange, twisted shapes came at her in the darkness of her derilium as infection fought with her lowered resistance in the cold and spread. Daylight came and Leah lay oblivious under the tree, her skin blue with the cold as the first of the winter snowflakes began to fall.

Carlton pushed on, forcing back his exhaustion. Major Bently moved ahead of him steadily following the trail they had picked up again. It was amazing how much ground she had managed to cover. He was worried to death about her. Not that she had been found by the police, but that she had been out all night, alone, without protection. He glanced worriedly up at the sky as gentle snowflakes began to fall.

They almost walked by her at first. The sheet was torn and muddy and she was half covered by leaves that had blown over her. Carlton dropped to his knees next to her and felt for a pulse. Her skin was cold, but he could feel it, steady and firm. He picked her up and held her to him, his tears mingling with her hair. He rocked her back and forth murmuring his love for her as he tried to wrap his coat around her.

"I have radioed for a car to meet us at the road," Bently told him, "Dr. Larson is waiting. Do you want me to carry her?"

"No," Carlton said softly, "I want her to feel me holding her, to feel my love."

Together, they made their way to the road where the car picked them up and took them back to the doctor's.

When Leah managed to come back to consciousness again, her first thought was that she was warm - wonderfully, blessedly warm. She almost didn't open her eyes for fear of ruining it. Her second thought was that someone had their arm around her rather possessively and was snuggled up against her back.

Opening her eyes was more of a struggle than she had thought it would be. What she could see without moving gave her enough clues to realize she was back in the small hospital room that she had escaped from. She closed her eyes again in resignation and secretly, in relief. She wondered who it was behind her, but the exhaustion pulled her back under to sleep again and she had no choice but to surrender.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,057 Followers