Leah's Bondage Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,053 Followers

“Please! Master! Please!”

He chuckled, “Please what, Rabbit? Please torment you more?” He pushed two fingers into her and began to slowly fuck her with them, “Is this what you mean? Or perhaps this?” He pulled them out and pinched her clit, watching her open her mouth in a soundless scream of need, “What do you want?”

Leah’s mind was filled with only one thing, getting relief for the pounding need in her body. She ached to feel Master in her again. She felt like she would die if she did not feel him take her – the harder the better.

“Please…” She gasped, straining at the ties, “Please, Master… take me. Take me, I beg you!”

Carlton let his fingers slide down between her legs and played in the wetness there, driving her need to a sharpness that was almost painful, “Take you where? Or did you mean something else? Don’t be coy with me, Rabbit. Say what you mean. Beg nicely.”

Grinding herself against his hand she pleaded, “Fuck me, Master, I beg you, fuck me until I can’t breathe!” Her begging reached a fevered pitch when his fingers began circling her clit. “Please use me, Master. I have to feel you inside me. I’ll do anything! Please, do what ever you want to me, just please fuck me.”

Never before had he heard her beg so sincerely, so hungrily. For a moment, he nearly lost control of himself. He’d wanted her for so long… A series of staccato gasps formed as he drummed on her sensitive little nub.

“Please fuck my greedy slave cunt.”

Without warning, he removed his hand from her now dripping pussy. The fraction of a moment it took him to unzip and unfasten his pants was excruciating. There was no way he would waste one more second undressing. His trousers dropped to his feet as he pushed her ankles back toward her shoulders. He groaned as he drove himself deeply into her. She was so wet, but almost painfully tight from lack of use. He pushed deep and stayed there a moment letting her body adjust to his size again. He looked down at her between her spread legs and smiled a dark smile, “I hope you are hungry, Rabbit, because I know that I am.”

“I want you Master, more than anything in the world,” she whispered back, thrusting up as best as she could, trying to get even more of him. He felt so good inside of her, she wanted more.
Slowly at first, Carlton began to thrust with long deep strokes, enjoying the soft, pleased moans that Leah made. He began to thrust harder and harder, feeling her open up to him, feeling her surrender her body to him. God, he had missed her.

“Please, may I cum, Master? Please?” she begged frantically beneath him.

He almost laughed, knowing something that she couldn’t know, “Cum if you can, Pet.”

She felt her body straining for the orgasm, quivering at the edge but unable to find release. She thrust up against her Master, fucking him wildly, trying to get the relief she needed.

“Problems, Rabbit?” Carlton had stopped thrusting and was enjoying the work Leah was putting into it herself. He had never done this before to her and it was far too enjoyable.

“I- I can’t cum, Master!” She ground herself onto his cock harder, beyond caring what he thought of her, “I just need more of you, somehow… deeper… or harder… something…”

“Ah, my poor, Rabbit. Perhaps I am not using you hard enough,” He began to pound into her without any mercy, pushing her legs back further. She was his, she would be his again. He would posses her completely and she would know it.

Leah screamed out in a mix of pleasure and desperation. Never had sex felt this good and never had it been this much torment. She cried out in a mixture of pleasure and frustration, not caring who in house heard her, begging wildly for more. She felt Carlton push hard and stop, cumming inside of her, his fingers wrapping painfully around her ankles. More! She needed more! Bent as she was, she couldn’t thrust, but she tried.

Carlton, now more relaxed, smiled at his frantic girl and began to pull out.

“Please, no, Master, Please, no!” Leah sobbed.

“Trust me, Rabbit,” He lowered her legs and touched her swollen clit with the tip of his fingers and watched her arch like he had touched her with a violet wand as she came, juices pouring from her. But he did not stop, he kept rubbing the clit, forcing another orgasm and then another, milking the pleasure from her until her eyes rolled back in her head.

Gently, he untied her hands and repositioned her, chuckling when the briefest touch would send her body into another spasm of orgasm. He took a shower and then climbed into bed next to her, pushing his body next to hers, pleased with the soft, unconscious moan of pleasure she made at his touch.


Madam Daw looked up from her brunch plate as Carlton Dalby pulled Leah through the door by her hair and gave her a lazy toss to the floor. She sprawled at the foot of the table, naked, trembling, nervous fear etched on every surface of her body. Carlton had the look of a man who had enjoyed himself quite well during the night.

Master Kiet, who had come home in the night for the business dealings, also noticed the interaction. He gave a sharp command in Thai to Leah for her to serve Carlton. He knew that the business deal was not a sure thing. He would hate to loose a fun toy like Leah, but perhaps she would make the perfect bargaining tool to sweeten the deal.

“I hope that Sunee was acceptable in her service to you last night,” Kiet spoke gently, keeping a sharp eye on Leah. His finger lingered over the key fob on his belt in case she made the slightest mistake.

Carlton took the offered coffee from Leah, “She was quite delightful. I sold my last slave several months back. She was well trained, but she had no spark.”

Leah gasped and fell to her knees as pain shot through her body from the anklet.

“Sunee!” snapped Kiet, “You are to ask our honored guest if he wants cream or sugar in his coffee.” Kiet bowed his head to Carlton, “Please excuse her manners. I assure you, she has been trained better than that.”

Carlton smiled a bit ferally. Leah almost gave away that she knew him. “May I have the honor of punishing her for this? I would like to see how she marks.”

Kiet smiled broadly. The Englishman was falling for his plan. “Of course. Sunee, fetch our guest a crop.”

Leah gave Carlton a look of distress and confusion as she hurried to get the crop. He was going to beat her? She hadn’t done anything wrong. Was this some sort of plan of his? Carefully, she presented him with the crop.

“Bend over the table, girl,” Carlton ordered, “Spread your legs nicely, too. Show me what a slut you are.”

For a moment, Leah hesitated, unsure about the different person she was seeing in the Carlton of this morning from the Carlton of last night.

That moment was a moment too long and he grabbed her by the back of the neck and pushed her against the table and kicked her legs open, hissing in her ear, “I would do as I say, Girl, if you want things to go well for you.”

“Y-yes, Sir.” She stammered, her fingers clutching at the crisp white tablecloth. Seconds later she gasped as the crop snapped against her skin and pain began to spread through her. Again and again the crop landed, barely giving her time to deal with one lash before another came. There was a difference in this cropping from those that Master Kiet or Madam Daw gave. This was pain, but it was good pain. She didn’t want it to end. Tears rolled down her face.

When Carlton was done, she fell to her knees and kissed his feet without thinking about what her current owners would think or say. She just needed to thank Carlton, to touch him in some way.

Kiet briefly narrowed his eyes, “She responds well to you, Mr. Darby. Let me make this slave girl a gift to you as a sign of my faith in our future business dealings.”

Carlton looked at Leah as if considering the worth of the girl in front of him and the ramifications of what accepting her would entail. “She is rather entertaining….” He teased her cunt with his shoe until she whimpered, “If you insist. How could I turn down such a generous gift? My assistant will be arriving later today with the initial paperwork for our joint venture. I think that in light of certain… things, we will work well together.”

Leah began to cry. She belonged to Master again.

“Go to my room and wait for me there, Slave,” Carlton ordered, knowing full well why Leah was crying, but acting irritated to keep up appearances.


It was much later in the day when Carlton came into the room with Raymond in tow. Leah lay curled on the bed asleep from exhaustion. Carlton sat down on the bed and gently shook Leah awake.

“Rabbit, wake up my love. It is time to go home.”

She sat up, blinking, looking around fearfully.
Raymond had to bite his lip to keep from saying anything. He offered the leather messenger bag to Leah with a nod.

Curiously, she opened it and found a tissue wrapped silk package. Leah was careful not to tear the tissue paper, still too used to being punished for offenses like that. Inside she found a deep blue silk camisole top, a teal green flowing skirt and a patterned loose jacket in a coordinating print. Also in the bag was a pair of leather sandals.

“Get dressed, Rabbit. I wish to leave here as soon as possible,” Carlton reached over with a device and removed the anklet from her ankle, the distaste evident on his face.

Within a few minutes, Leah was ready to go, feeling strange in so many clothes. It had been so long since she had worn anything so normal. She glanced to Carlton for his approval and saw it in his look. Then she saw some sadness in his eyes.

“There are a few more things you will need to wear for now, Rabbit. They are also in the bag. Please get them out.”

She reached deeper into the messenger bag and removed a blindfold, a slave collar, and a pair of lined leather cuffs. She felt a strange sense of disappointment, and yet an odd sense of contentment at the same time. He did want her. He had wanted her enough last night to call Raymond and tell him to bring these things.
With grace, she knelt and offered him the collar to lock around her neck. When it clicked shut, she looked up at him and whispered, “Thank you, Master.”

Carlton stepped back, startled at her words. Surely she had not meant thanks for locking the collar around her, but thanks for rescuing her from this place. She couldn’t have understood the significance of offering him the collar like she did. His mind warred with himself as she offered him the cuffs, a look of complete trust in her eyes.

He took a moment and smoothed back her hair from her face, savoring her beauty, before he locked her hands behind her back. God, she was beautiful in a collar and cuffs. He wanted her now, like he had never wanted her before. She knelt there on the floor, her eyes fastened on him, her lips slightly parted, and he knew that with a few touches here or there, he could have her begging in need or screaming in pleasure.

“Sir?” Raymond interrupted gently, “The plane?”
Reluctantly, Carlton placed the blindfold over Leah’s eyes and fastened it securely. It was time for them all to go home.


Chapter 12

It was an odd feeling of déjà vu for Leah. Master had not made her keep the blindfold or cuffs on for the trip home, but he did insist on feeding her dinner. She had dreamed for so long of sitting at his feet again that being able to do it was almost too much. She kept crying, harder and harder, until Carlton gave her a couple of pills and had Raymond make up the bed for her.

Now she was in her old rooms. They were the same, but they were different. Gone were the erotic books, replaced with a selection of books more to her tastes from before she had been taken. The punishment room had been changed into a closet and there was a selection of beautiful clothes for her to wear and the door was not locked.

On the first morning after they were back, Carlton brought up a breakfast tray and sat in his chair watching Leah savor the cup of coffee like it was liquid gold.

“I need to talk to you, Rabbit, about what will happen now.”

Leah looked up at him over the coffee cup, “Yes, Master?”

“Rabbit, as much as I want to I can’t keep you as a slave.”

Leah’s heart froze and she almost dropped the coffee cup. Was he going to sell her again?

Carlton continued, not noticing the horror on her face, “It was wrong of me to buy you. God knows I love owning you. But I can’t do this to you. I care too much for you.

“I can’t send you home. You have been declared dead for one thing. Also, if the slave system finds out that I have released you, they will just take you back into the system and sell you to someone like Alexis again.”

He noticed the look on her face now and assigned it to the wrong reason, “I won’t let that happen, Rabbit. I promise. I have made some plans for you so you will be safe, but you can have your life back. I have people that will be able to make a new identity for you and I will set you up in a flat. I can arrange a job for you until you find one of your own if you like. I will do everything in my power to give you back your life.”

All Leah could do was nod dumbly.

For several days, Leah did not leave her rooms. She lay in the large bed, curled up on the luxurious linens unable to deal with the idea that Master was going to send her away.

When he came into the room to ask why she was still in bed, she would force a smile and manage an excuse about after all the horror, she was just being lazy.


In Carlton’s office, Raymond looked up from his work to see Carlton watching the surveillance screen of Leah. Carlton had not touched his work the whole morning. His coffee had cooled and developed an unappetizing film.

“She did not take the news of leaving you well, Sir?” Raymond asked politely.

Carlton swung around, confusion across her face, “What makes you say that?”

Raymond nodded to the screen, “She is in depression, Sir. You have given her freedom and she has not taken it. You have given her clothes to wear, but has she worn anything more than the robe she had before she left?”

Carlton turned back and looked at the screen, seeing now what he had not seen before.

Ming walked over to Raymond and rested her arm on Raymond’s shoulder, “If I may, Sir. I know where her mind has been. I knew her before you sold her. She loved you then. She loved you even when you pushed her away. I can only imagine that it was you she cried out for when things were unbearable. That in her dreams, it was you that came to rescue her. And when you did, you did not put your collar around her neck, you told her that you were going to send her away. Sir, her heart is breaking.”

There was a long silence in the room before Carlton spoke, “Raymond, take the car tonight and take Ming someplace nice for dinner. You two deserve it. I would like some privacy with Rabbit tonight.”

“Yes, Sir.”


Leah heard the door of her room open and struggled to find the energy to sit up. It really didn’t matter anymore. She would just ask him to leave the tray and she would get rid of the food. She didn’t want to eat. She didn’t want to breathe, but it kept happening.

“You have until the count of three to be out of that bed and on your knees, Rabbit,” Carlton’s most commanding voice shook her out of her stupor. “ONE. TWO.”

Almost a year of do or die training took over and Leah was on the floor by the count of three – dazed and confused, not sure what was happening.

Carlton grabbed a fistful of her lank hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to look up at him. “You stink. Your hair is disgusting. You have been throwing away the food I have brought for you. You are not free yet, therefore you still belong to me and you do not have permission to take care of my property in this manner. Do you understand?”

“Y-Yes…” Leah whispered.

He tightened the grip on her hair, pulling back until she gasped in startled pain. He let a coldness of further displeasure creep into his voice, “Yes? It’s a good thing you haven’t bothered to dress, because I won’t have to waste my time undressing you.”

The familiar black crop snapped hard twice on her outer thigh and he was pleased to see the lethargic dullness clearing from her eyes. “Would you like to try that again, Rabbit? Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

He released her from the painful position and snapped, “Present!”

She fumbled into position.

“That took far too long. I am not pleased. Go into the bathroom and clean yourself from head to toe and then present yourself back at my chair for inspection.”

A strange warmth filled Leah as she almost ran to the bathroom to get cleaned up. She took extra care with her preparations knowing that her Master was going to inspect her. Thoughts whirled through her head. Did he mean it that he still owned her? Was this just a whim of his? Could she use this time to get him to realize that she was a good slave?

A half hour later she knelt before him, trembling softly – half in fear that she had forgotten something, half in desperation that he find her pleasing.

Carlton ran his fingers over her skin, feeling the softness, and looked into her eyes.
“It is obvious from the past few days, Rabbit, that you are not ready to go out on your own. I do still own you, and I am responsible for you. I will not allow you to hurt yourself. If you cannot care for yourself here, then you are not able to do so alone. Am I wrong?”

His tone brooked no discussion and Leah shook her head, “No, Master.”

Carlton paused for a long moment before continuing, “Leah, before you answer this next question, keep this in mind. Your answer will not get you punishment. There is no ‘right’ answer. Do you want to be my slave?”

Leah caught her breath. She had not expected to be asked point blank. She looked around the room that had once been her prison, “When I first came here, no. But, Master, you have taught me to love your touch. I can’t imagine wanting to be anywhere else but at your feet. Yes, Master, I want to be your slave.”

Carlton nodded in understanding, “Then you shall be. This is how it shall be. I will not lock you in. I will not keep you here against your will. Every morning and every evening you will kneel and present yourself to me. At that time you will ask me if you may continue as a slave in my service. This will be something of mutual agreement, Rabbit. It will not be something forced.

“When I sold you, I was dealing with conflicting emotions regarding you. I had been taught that you never fall in love with a slave that you own. I had done just that. I thought that removing you, I could remove my feelings for you, but I was wrong. I don’t want to go through my life without you either, Rabbit.”

Relief poured through Leah, “You really care for me, Master?”

He reached down and pushed a stray curl back from her face, “More than you may ever know. I love you. I think I loved you the moment I saw you at the sale. Now present to me.”

Kneeling up to her best posture, fingers laced behind her neck, Leah looked at Carlton with tears in her eyes, “Master, may I continue to be your slave?”

From his pocket he took out her collar and fastened it around her neck so the rabbit charm dangled at the hallow of her throat, “You may, continue.”

Leah touched the rabbit charm and smiled up at her Master. She was home.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,053 Followers
12