Leah's Super Bowl Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeahSands
LeahSands
46 Followers

Jamal sat down and pulled me over his lap. My tits hung down and he urged me to spread my legs wider apart. I couldn't believe how sexy and vulnerable I felt. Two of the men took hold of my buttocks and pulled them gently apart. Jamal dribbled some lube onto my asshole and began rubbing gently in tight, small circles.

"Most guys start by trying to jam a finger in, and that's too big to start. Also they don't use enough lube or take enough time." He picked up the beaded dildo and slowly, gently inserted the first bead into my ass. That one went in easily, and so did the next two. By the fourth bead, however, there was resistance and I could feel myself tightening up.

"No, honey, relax. Loosen up your ass for us."

I took a deep breath and tried my best to relax. Another bead slipped in, and then another. And while it hurt at the entrance, and felt odd deep in my butt, it was a good pain. I felt so very dirty being violated and exposed to a bunch of strange men, with my virgin asshole stretching wide.

"Only two more beads to go, honey. Then I turn it on, and you are gonna get up and walk around with this vibrating in your ass." One of the men started pulling on my nipples, distracting me from the pain in my ass and turning me on even more. The thought of walking around naked in front of all these guys with a vibrating butt plug made me weak.

I flushed and spread my legs wider. "Shove it in," I squeaked, determined to feel as spread apart as possible. Jamal shoved in one bead, then the other...and then turned on the vibrator switch, and the largest bead, which was poised right at the entrance to my ass canal, started humming in my ass.

"Stand up, Leah," Jamal commanded. On trembling legs, I obeyed. "Now how does that feel?"

"Amazing," I whispered.

"It's also gonna feel amazing for the guy who gets to fuck your cunt with your whole back wall vibrating, too," he grinned. "That's the last step in making you really love having your butt plugged before you actually take a cock in it." He slapped my ass playfully. "Now go get us some beers and let us admire your butt-humming beautiful booty."

I have never felt anything so sexy as walking away from those guys with my butt buzzing and all of them wishing they would get to be the one to fuck me next. The handle protruded out my backside as I bent over in front of the fridge to get more beer.

Brian came up to me in the kitchen and gave the handle a little waggle. "I can't wait anymore, Leah," he groaned. "I have to fuck you now."

I wanted so badly to make him happy, make him proud. I couldn't believe he had let me do all these things with his employees, and I was ready to do whatever he asked. "Where?" I asked. He grinned and took me by the hand and led me back into the living room.

"Here, in front of everybody." He turned to Jamal. "So what's the best way to fuck with that thing in her ass?"

Jamal told Brian to lie down on the carpet and let me mount him, so I could control the angle.. One of the other guys picked up the camera and began snapping photos as I lowered myself down on top of Brian. The feeling of having a cock in my pussy and vibrating balls in my ass was unbelievable. I knelt on Brian and started pumping up and down. He came right away, and feeling him pulse inside me triggered my own orgasm. As I was coming, Jamal pulled the balls out of my ass, which intensified my orgasm beyond description. And as I lay there, spent, with Brian's cock still inside me, I felt Jamal's thick finger enter my ass.

"You want my cock up there, girl?"

I looked down at Brian, who smiled and mouthed, "I love you" again. I smiled back at this wonderful, sexy, thrilling man, and knew exactly what I wanted.

"Actually, I want Brian's cock up there first. Then yours, Jamal. Then everybody else's."

Then it all descended into a beautiful blur. I don't remember the final score, or even who won the fourth quarter squares game, or much of anything after that. I do know that after Brian fucked my ass, someone else took his place, and then I got double penetrated. At one point I was kneeling on one guy's cock with another in my ass, another in my mouth, using both hands to stroke two other guys while the remaining man took photos. I fucked and sucked all of them, every way we could imagine. When the guys finally left I was so shaken I could not summon the energy to get up off the floor.

But perhaps you rather hear all the dirty details in person. See, shortly after this, Brian told me that we would be moving again soon to YOUR neighborhood. This is my letter of introduction, and anticipation.

I look forward to fucking you soon.

LeahSands
LeahSands
46 Followers
12