Leak Ch. 06

Story Info
Love Nips.
2.7k words
4.3
17.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by: NastyPierre and colleen

Chapter Six: Love Nips

Laura was slowly coming out of her dazed state and regaining focus. Thelma held out her hand for Laura to see. It glistened with juices threatening to drip free. She moved it to Laura's lips and ordered the confused girl to take it into her mouth, to clean it with lips and tongue. Laura hesitated, and then hesitated about hesitating, unable to bring herself to accept the syrup-laden hand, as a finger pressed itself to her pursed lips. Laura stayed frozen in her spot as the thick sticky digit with the jagged nail began worming its way between her thin lips and into her unwilling mouth. Afraid to turn away, afraid to speak up in defiance, Laura allowed herself to discover the gentle fragrance and taste of her own juices. She let her lips separate slowly around the thick moist finger, allowing two, three and then four of them to wheedle their way into her small warm cavity.

Laura considered the taste. It was salty, sweet and tangy all at once. The texture rich, thick as molasses and as if in a dream Laura found her little mouth sucking on the short coarse fingers like a small child would a Popsicle. She found herself enjoying the taste, actually savoring it. Her tongue was soon lapping along merrily, her mouth making quiet slurping sounds that whispered about the otherwise quiet room.

"That's a good girl," Thelma finally whispered to compliment the suckling teen. Laura's eyes were closed as her mouth continued slurping contentedly. "Make it all clean for Auntie Thelma. Show Thelma you can be an obedient spaniel," the sinister woman encouraged, and the teenager's mouth doubled its effort in a sign of her enjoyment.

Thelma's cleaned hand pulled out of the teenager's mouth with a soft 'pop,' leaving Laura's mouth, cheeks and chin noticeably sticky and as damp as her thighs. Then Thelma seized the startled girl by the hips and toppled her face down over her ample lap. Laura allowed herself to be draped like a fine linen napkin over the matron's heavy knees. She was placed with her ass high in the air, her hands reaching the floor one side of Thelma, her legs spread wide on the other. Her toes strained and vibrated on the floor nervously, as her breasts dangled from her chest like a couple giant pears, their nipples almost brushing the rug. With Laura in this position, Thelma examined the girls round behind.

"Don't move a muscle Miss Paines, not a muscle, understand," Thelma warned. Laura strained her neck around to look up at the smiling old woman and nodded, not knowing what to expect.

"Yes ma'am," Laura replied in a trembling voice.

Thelma's hand glided over the baby smooth globes of Laura's plump bottom, hefting and squeezing the angelic gifts, amazed by their unearthly shape and resiliency. Then she parted Laura's cheeks gently, spreading them wide so she could peer into the deep crevice. With thumb and index finger she pried Laura's little hole open, pulled the little cockle apart enough to see into the darker recess.

"Very, very nice. Such a superb behind, Miss Paines. You can be very proud of yourself and I find you quite suitable to my plans," Thelma said while peering into the girl's rectum.

"Now, just stay relaxed. Don't fight me young lady, and this won't hurt," Thelma warned, while glancing down at the innocent face she found craned round in concern. One of Thelma's fingers nestled itself into the dank tightly clenched hole, the puckered little anus. It was smaller and tighter then the eye of a needle, and her finger caused it to pucker and clench even tighter.

"What did I just tell you Miss Paines? Relax the muscles around my finger, or else," Thelma ordered the frightened girl, who was yet staring back over her shoulder in wide-eyed fear, mouth agape.

Laura dropped her head and tried to relax, her mind attempting to locate and control the necessary muscles, but this was all new to her and she couldn't figure what to do. She felt the large invader throbbing confidently at the entrance to what she imagined to be a one-way street. Thelma was quietly satisfied with the girl's attempts to relax, not really expecting her to succeed at this point, so early in their little game.

From Thelma's throat came a gutter-like sound and she spit a large warm wad of saliva into the crinkled rosette. She worked it carefully into the tight virgin orifice, not wanting to ruin this treasure for her two boys. Her thick-calloused finger sunk to its first joint, and Laura's body tensed further. Laura squirmed uneasily, never having experienced anything like it before and yet strained her neck to look up at Thelma. She gave a little start as the finger sunk to its second joint. Thelma looked into Laura's puppy eyes and smiled.

"Miss Paines," Thelma said with a breath of satisfaction, as she sunk her digit into the tightly clenched muscle, as far as it would go. The warm deep channel gripped her finger with strong little spasms, driving Laura out of her mind and Thelma into heat.

"Now, now, Miss Paines," Thelma said with a breath of satisfaction, "In time you will learn how to accept the finger without fidgeting so, it's so unladylike. You must allow yourself to let go. You must accustom yourself to the fact that for the rest of your sweet life, there are going to be a great many things, both big and small, I shall allow the use of this most exquisite hole," Thelma said with another sigh. She emphasized her point by stirring the finger around, while watching Laura's eyes roll and her head come back in abandon.

Thelma finally allowed her finger to slip from the warm tight confines and Laura's little aperture to close tight once more. Thelma had no intention of stretching any of Laura's holes. She was intent on saving that pleasure for her two boys. Laura lay panting, draped over the warm lap. Before Laura could catch her breath, Thelma provided her three swift swats.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

The swats made Laura's ass vibrate and left imprints on the snow-white hemispheres. Both moons were turned a pretty shade of pink. Laura jumped and uttered a tiny 'oh,' after each. Her hand came off the floor to defend her derriere, but stopped short in a duck flapping motion Thelma found adorable.

"Miss Paines, I am about to administer ten spanks to your behind. You are to keep your hands and feet on the floor. If one of your hands, a finger, or even a toe leaves the floor, we will begin again from the first. Understand," Thelma asked.

"Yes ma'am," Laura struggled to say. She was quite unsettled by the rapid developments and recent events, befuddled and almost incoherent.

"What? I can't hear you girl," Thelma shouted. She was bent on destroying her niece's already fragile ego.

"Yes ma'am," Laura stuttered louder, her voice cracking to the confusion.

"What," Thelma asked again.

"Yes ma'am, I do understand, ma'am," Laura choked out. She was already in tears and heaving in deep gasps.

"Very good young lady. Maybe, just maybe some good will come of this. Although I deplore violence, I realize punishment must be swift and sure to be effective," Thelma lied. "I must admit to following the old school of thought concerning discipline, 'spare the rod, and spoil the child.' It's an adage I'm sure you've heard and can appreciate. It's right out of the bible you know."

'Punishment for what,' Laura pondered from a position that left little room for argument.

"Now Miss Paines, you are to count out loud for us. Count each and every spank like this, 'Number one ma'am, thank you ma'am.' And do remember, if a finger or a toe leaves the ground, even for a split second, you are to begin the count over, from number one. And if you fail to do so, you will receive an extra thirteen lashes with the birch rod tonight. Remember, I'll be watching your every move."

Laura, already hysterical, had every intention of obeying, because she knew obedience was always rewarded. She stretched herself out over the woman's lap as tightly as possible, her hands flat on the floor, fingers extended, toes bent, tense and ready, or so she thought.

SWAT! Number one landed with so much force, all four of Laura's limbs lifted off the floor. Even her breasts jumped into the air and her head came back while she screamed to the pain. Tears streamed down her cheeks. The porcelain white cheek turned a bright red and Laura settled back down, crying. Thelma's eyes flashed along with the excitement, to a thoroughly heart pounding excitement. Here was a mean old hag, a vicious dowager. She'd had many a sassy tart over her knee and yet, her frail niece was reawakening thoughts of that first virgin conquest, some wonderful thoughts indeed. She continued playing the game for all it was worth.

"Come now. Offer me your ass dear. Come on, stick it up in the air for me," Thelma said softly, ending in a scream as poor Laura wiggled and wobbled herself higher. With eyes wide and a wider grin, Thelma raised her arm again.

WHAP! The second swat landed on the other cheek, again with enough force to send Laura into the air. But Laura's hands, fingers and toes stayed down though she screamed even louder then before and wailed into the air. Her cheeks were now a matching set of brilliant pink.

"Number... one... ma'am, thank you... ma'am," Laura spit out between sputtering 'ohhhhhs and eeeeees.' Her face was awash in tears, her eyes searching the heavens for a savior.

Thelma meant to make each slap a little harder then the last and the next one sent Laura's breasts bouncing. Laura caught the baby finger of her left hand leave the ground and looked to heaven. She called to god without using words.

"Number one... ma'am, thank you ma'am," she choked out barely, through gasps and southern hollers.

"Up again girl, keep your ass up in the air," Thelma yelled down at the girl. Through her pains, agony and humiliation, Laura moved to comply, arching in compliance.

As Laura did her best to balance over Thelma's lap, Thelma allowed her hand to land gently onto the girl's behind. Laura stirred under the hand's slow movement as it hovered tenderly above the well-heated mounds. It moved down between the girl's legs, fingers once again combing quietly through the soft brush. Slithering like snakes, they slid into and along the girl's tight virgin slit, arriving to ravage.

The fingers came to rest at the base of Laura's clitoris, an organ that stuck out farther then any Thelma had ever seen. It was truly a gem amongst gems. Laura felt her little bud responding and swell with blood. Somewhere from deep inside Laura felt the release of more juices, making Thelma's hand feel so much better.

Laura tensed, she went up on fingers and toes and her head came back in a long gasp as Thelma took possession of the clit. Laura squealed when Thelma pinched it between her thumb and forefinger. Thelma's fingers closed slowly around the organ, gently. Then they began moving rhythmically up and down the organ's length, allowing it to squish between her two rough digits.

Laura attempted and failed at catching her breath, but didn't care at this point. She moved her hips faster, and began bucking to those fantastic sensations so quickly overtaking her again. She dove into them with her heart, mind, and holes open. This time they arrived with more intensity and she surrendered, surrendered her soul while over Thelma's knee that hot afternoon. In abandon, she willingly rode her meaty bud between Thelma's rough collar, enjoying orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm. She demonstrated her abandon with fine sprays and mists she released into the air in spasmodic bursts. Thelma watched each release sprinkle from Laura's pretty virgin sex, from between lips and thighs. They rose into the air and floated to the floor gently. She smiled, knowing she had been right all along. Laura was an orgasm addict just as she'd expected.

Thelma allowed the teenager's thick rubbery clit to ride itself to ecstasy, for Laura to wallow in unadulterated bliss, waiting for just the right moment. Then Thelma drew her hand out from between Laura's thighs, raised it high and brought it down hard on the upturned buttocks.

WHAP! Laura returned to earth like a meteorite, in a crashing scream. Her eyes popped from their sockets and tears jumped off her face. Her breasts bounced on the floor with loud plops, her tiny mouth stretched open wide and her fingers and toes drummed out their messages of despair.

"N... Nu... Numbe... r... one... ma'am, thank... you... ma'am," Laura finally gasped out in several short breaths of sputtering incoherence. Thelma allowed the indiscretion, looking down proudly on her crimsoned achievement. The unblemished cheeks radiated heat and throbbed under her palm.

Again Thelma's arm went up, and again her hand landed with a loud 'SWAT!' Again on the other cheek, and again Laura sputtered out another incoherent message. Then again, after the count of five, Laura caught herself. She caught a toe leaving the floor and in despair, began over, not that Thelma would actually have noticed. Fact was, Thelma's eyes rarely left the two bouncing hemispheres as she wailed away on them alternately, stopping only long enough to tickle Laura's clitoris. But Laura began over anyway, out of fear.

On it went, for almost an hour, until Thelma's hand began to burn and she realized she might be there all night. By now Laura's tears had formed small saltwater pools in the rug under her and her breasts were sore from bouncing around, yanking at her chest. Laura had screamed herself hoarse and was reduced to whimpering for her governess to both stop and continue, until she swooned. She fainted, going limp over Thelma's lap and the woman stopped spanking, promising the unconscious girl that they would continue at a later date.

Thelma wiped the sweat from her brow and wiped her hand off on Laura. She was proud, excited and tingling all over, thrilled by the virgin draped in surrender over her lap, a gift from god, a toy from heaven, her ticket to stardom.

"You belong to me girl. You belong to me and you'd better get accustomed to it," she screamed down on the unconscious figure. Even unconscious, Laura seemed to nod in assent.

After awhile Thelma helped Laura to stand, once again warning her not to touch herself. Laura's eyes were puffy and swollen, overflowing with tears that ran down her cheeks in sheets, dripping onto her heaving tits. She stood uneasily, teetering and exhausted.

Thelma stood, straightened her own clothes and hair, wiped a bit more sweat from her feverish brow and ungracefully took hold of Laura's slender arm. The old woman received the finest present she could have hoped for at that moment, when Laura again swooned. She collapsed against the woman, allowing her huge firm breasts and firm belly to flatten against her. It was an acknowledgment of her surrender and affirmation of Thelma's dominance.

Thelma led Laura to a mirror and had the girl look back over her shoulder, at the reflection of her backside. The child's lips quivered as she scanned her swollen, blood red cheeks. She wanted very much to reach back and soothe them, but knew better. She looked up to Thelma for solace and Thelma kissed her on the lips gently, smacking her lips afterwards like a fox in the hen house. Thelma led her virgin gift out the door and across the hall to another room.

"My dear Miss Paines. In this room, we shall begin your lessons in humility. Humility is a very important virtue, very important to someone like you," Thelma whispered to the still shaking, sobbing Laura. By the time Thelma opened the door, Laura had fainted into the woman's arms. Thelma scooped her up, lifted her in triumph and carried her like a trophy across the threshold.