Leann

Story Info
An erotic novella about an abducted wife.
12k words
4.21
76k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,407 Followers

-1-

She woke up with a pounding in her head. Nothing made any sense. She was lying in a bed that much she knew. The last thing she remembered was getting out of her car in the driveway. Then nothing..She tentatively opened her eyes. The bed and the room were strange. She sat up with a start and the sheet and blanket covering her dropped away. With a look of dread she realized that she was naked.

Panic overtook her. Her breath came in heavy gasps. "Think" she though to herself "Don't let the panic get to you." She began an inventory. She was in a bed and she was naked. She felt an irritation at her crotch. She reached down to scratch her self and got the most titanic shock of her life. Her entire pubic area had been shaved! She stared open mouthed in horror at the expanse of flesh between her legs. She felt a violation she had never felt before in her life.

Forcing the panic away from her mind she began to notice a tightness around her left ankle, She threw the cover off all the way and noticed that her left ankle was encased in a leather-lined metal cuff attached to a chain which was fastened to the metal frame of the bed she was lying in.

She continued her inventory. She was naked and she was chained to a bed. Someone had shaved off her pubic hair. Now she noticed that her wedding and engagement rings had been removed leaving only the callused mark where her rings used to reside. She checked her ears. Her earrings were missing as well. Needless to say her watch and charm bracelet were unaccounted for as well.

She was in a small room with a sloping ceiling and no windows. The only light source was a bank of fluorescent lights on the ceiling. There were two doors in the room one on either side of the bed. She stood up and found that the chain attached to the bed had some length to it. She decided to explore her small universe. The door on the right hand side of the bed was much further away than the door on her left. The chain did not let her reach that door but there was plenty of slack to reach the closer door.

She tried the near door and was surprised to discover that it opened into a bathroom. It was a tiny bathroom with a sink a commode and a small shower stall. On the sink was a small tube of toothpaste and a toothbrush. Next to these was an unopened box of Kotex and a small hair brush. Two small towels hung on a rack next to the shower stall. A roll of toilet paper sat on the floor in front of the toilet. Her chain allowed her to reach all parts of the bathroom with ease.

Suddenly she realized that she needed to relieve herself. She made her way to the toilet and sat down. After she finished she wiped herself. As she wiped she ran her hand over her bare mons. "Who ever did this is really twisted," she thought to herself. After

-2-

finishing she made her way to the bed pulled the covers around herself and started to cry.

While she was having her good therapeutic cry the far door opened. A man entered carrying what looked like a weapon and a tray of food. He was over six feet tall and was wearing a Ronald Reagan mask.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Leanne Porter. Its time for brunch."

Leanne looked up from her cry and gasped, "Who are you?"

"Obviously Mrs. Porter I am one of your kidnappers. Make yourself comfortable. You will be released once your husband forks over the ransom for you."

He came close to the bed.

"Now don't do anything stupid. Here is some food for you. You must be hungry. This item," he waved the weapon at her, "is a taser. You don't want to get zapped by this but if you try anything stupid like try to attack me or refuse to eat you food I'll zap you in a heartbeat."

Leanne pulled the covers tight around her as the man set the tray of food down next to her. She wiped her eyes with a corner of a blanket.

"Where am I and where are my clothes?"

"Well I won't answer the first question. The answer to your second question is that everything you had on you was sent to your husband as proof that we have you. In answer to your next question that is why you were shaved as well. We boxed up your pubes with everything else. Nothing like a good DNA sample to prove possession."

"We know you are a smart woman so you had better start eating."

Leanne suddenly realized that she was famished. She pulled the blanket tight around her and reached for the tray. The meal was eggs with ham, some cereal and some orange juice. In addition there was a large bottle of water.

"You can keep the water for later," said the late president. I'm sure you'll probably want a shower after you eat. I'm sorry that I cannot offer you any clothing but naked people are less likely to attempt escape. Feel free to explore the room it is very secure. You won't find a way out."

Leanne began eating. To her surprise the food was quite delicious. She found herself woofing it down.

-3-

"I'll be watching you eat. Don't try anything stupid like trying to hide a utensil. Your best bet is to be as cooperative as possible. I can't tell you how long you have been here but I can say that it will probably take your husband a while to liquidate the capital he needs to ransom you. We are asking for fifteen million dollars – essentially three quarters of his net worth. He will do stupid stuff like involve the police and the FBI but our plan is fool proof. The longer he drags his feet, the longer you will be with us."

Leanne finished the food and downed the orange juice.

" I see that you are finished. There is a toothbrush in the bathroom. We intend to keep you comfortable and healthy. Don't do anything stupid and you will find captivity a snap. It may be a little boring, but that's the cross you'll have to bear. Now before I leave," He reached for the tray and Leanne grabbed the bottle of water, "Are there any questions that you would like answered."

"Did you shave me?"

"Now Mrs. Porter, do your really need to know the answer to that? I know that discovering yourself depiliated must have been disconcerting for you but does it really matter who preformed the actual procedure? Better that then shaving your head and sending your husband a much larger bag of hair."

The president took the tray. He walked towards the far door and opened it. Leanne saw total blackness through the portal then saw the door close and heard several locks click shut.

Leanne ran her hands over her bare mons again. Derek, her husband, had always wanted her to shave but she had refused his every request. Now she wished that she had let him. Shaved by a total stranger. Could there be any violation comparable short of rape? She looked at her left hand. Somehow she felt even more naked without her wedding band and engagement ring. She had not removed her rings except for a few minuets to have them cleaned since Derek had slid them on her finger four years ago. They symbolized everything she loved about him. It was like a part of herself was missing .Because there was nothing else she could do she had herself another cry.

In a short while she began to think, "Who could have done this?" She and Derek did not live a conspicuous life style. In fact they lived at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a middle class neighborhood. It was a nice house but no nicer than any one else. Derek simply did not believe in flaunting his wealth. They had nice cars and went on wonderful vacations. There was the country club and a few luxuries, but not even most of their friends knew how wealthy they were. Derek liked it that way. The only concession to wealth he made for Leanne was tolerating her somewhat lavish wardrobe. The plan was to have three

-4-

children. After that they would buy a slightly larger house with a pool and a designer kitchen. Children ... that reminded Leanne that she and Derek were supposed to have another go at conceiving a child on the evening that she had been abducted. Abducted! Such a vile word. How long had she been here? At least a day she decided.

Could one of their closest friends be behind this crime? She began to compile a list of potentials amongst here friends but she came up with nothing. She seriously doubted that any one she knew could pull off something this elaborate... still ...

The room had no clocks and no windows. Unless they tuned off the lights at night Leanne would have no idea of time's flow. They could have at least given her something to read. Apparently they wanted her bored. Perhaps they believed that would make her more compliant. With nothing else to do she decided to take a shower. "At least I'll be able to wash their fingerprints off me," she thought. The shower was narrow but the soap was fresh and the water was hot. It seemed like she had showered for hours before she finished. Outside the shower stall hung two medium sized towels. They were not big enough to wrap around herself and were barely sufficient to dry herself off . "They don't even want me to be able to wrap a towel around myself." The only place she could hide herself was the bed.

She looked at the walls and saw no obvious holes or cameras to observe her. She wondered if she was being watched anyway. Derek had installed some security cameras in their house and they were very tiny.

Suddenly their watching didn't matter to her. "What could they see now that they haven't already seen when they had stripped and shaved me?" she thought. Leanne was nothing if not a resourceful woman. Derek had been turned on by her mind as much as her body. He liked to say "Five foot five and the best combination of brains and bod in the world."

Leanne wasn't vain but she knew that she was attractive. She had shoulder length brown hair and long legs. She had 36 C breasts that just filled her out perfectly She was the ideal weight for her height and she worked out five days a week, swimming, spinning, and racquetball. She often beat Derek at racquetball when she did he had to go down on her extra long. She enjoyed receiving oral a bit more than Derek like to give it. She had full lips, a heart shaped face and cool green eyes. Ever since she was a young teen she had turned heads.

But Derek had let her know that what really attracted her to him was her mind. She could follow most of his thoughts and even anticipate him. She even gave him a tip that helped smooth the way for his first patent. Even though his electronics and computer applications had made him a man with a total wealth of about twenty million dollars, Derek felt that he would have none of it if he had not met her.

-5-

She had been disconcerted, disoriented and embarrassed, but then anyone would have been had they found themselves in the same situation, but now she was done being played.

"There is a way out of this cage and I will find it she said to herself."

Leanne rose from the bed and tested the length of her chain again. It was fastened to a massive eye bolt affixed to the floor at the foot of the bed. The bolt had been sunk deep into the wood through a metal plate then welded in place. There was no way that she could spin it loose. Her chains links had been carefully chosen. It was not an especially heavy metal but it was very strong. Derek had once showed her some titanium that one of his companies was using to make lightweight but tough aerospace parts, and she suspected that the chain was made of the same material. There were no gaps in any of the links on her chain. The chain was fastened to a sturdy leather and fur cuff on her left ankle. It had been bolted in place and then the bolts were sheared off and covered with a spot of welding. The bolt side had similarly been filled in with solder. "I wonder how they are going to get me out of this" she though to herself, believing that that might give her a clue as to how to remove it herself.

She already knew that the chain would allow her to reach the bathroom. And that it put her nowhere near the door her captors used. Now she stretched it to see how far on the opposite side of the bed it reached. It went to one of the sloping walls of her prison. The wall was featureless and probably had been recently painted. She planted her hands all over the wall. "I will leave fingerprints to prove that I was here," she thought to herself.

Her kidnappers she realized were very efficient and quite intelligent. She realized that she lacked the tools or the strength to make an escape in the conventional way which meant that she had to test the resolve of her kidnappers. That way was risky she knew but it could expose some of their weaknesses.

Leanne's reverie lasted a long time. While caught up in her thoughts she heard the locks of the door opening. She wanted to be as close to it as she could to perhaps see beyond the portal. She also left her hands at her sides. "I won't give them the satisfaction of thinking that I am humiliated." She said almost out loud. Immediately the door opened up.

To Leanne's disappointment it was obvious that there was a black cloth or something outside the door. The view into the portal offered only darkness. Reagan came in bearing another tray of food.

"Back to the bed with you!" He shouted as he brandished the taser. Leanne knew to back off. She also noticed that the president's vision had swept up her entire body in its glance. He was probably, like most men, attracted to her.

Leanne sat on the bed and took the tray from her abductor. She set it on her lap and glanced at the food in front of her. There was far less food then last time. "Mrs. Porter,

-6-

you are a smart woman, you can tell that your portions have been shrunk. Since you will not be exercising regularly you will require fewer calories. It is also our hope to decrease your energy levels."

She looked at him, startled that he would state so much. Reagan read her expression. You see Mrs. Porter we have no reason not to tell you these things because we have no fear of being caught. Also you will probably comply with us despite yourself if we tell you these things.

"Now you need to eat."

"Leanne knew that now was the time to test his authority and exert her independence. She threw the tray on the floor and announced, "I would rather starve!"

The pain was instantaneous. Leanne had never felt such pain before. The president had fired the taser directly into her right breast. Leanne found herself gasping for air and

writing in pain.

"That was very stupid Mrs. Porter. You will find it far better to obey us then to challenge us!"

Leanne was still gasping for breath when Reagan stood over her and looked down at her.

"You could have had a nice, but boring, confinement, now we will treat you like an enemy and an object."

The pain beginning to subside Leanne sat on her haunches on the floor, meeting the gaze of her abductor. "Let me go! I will not cooperate."

Reagan glared at her. "Yes you will Mrs. Porter. First of all none of this food is going to go to waste you will eat it off the floor and consume every drop or we have things at our disposal that makes this taser seem like a joy buzzer."

"Now gather up the food on the floor and eat it!"

"Fuck you!" Leanne spat.

"No Mrs. Porter, "Fuck You!"

Reagan gave a loud whistle and a man dressed in a John F. Kennedy mask and black clothing entered the room. "Mrs. Porter is being difficult, John. I think we need to up the ante." Kennedy brought forth from a pocket on his shirt a hypodermic needle.

"No", Leanne said I'll cooperate.

-7-

"Too Late Mrs. Porter"

Kennedy was a tall and powerfully built man . In seconds he had pinned Leanna down face first on the floor and emptied the needle into her left butt cheek. Leanne's world spun and went dark.

Consciousness came slowly. She became aware that she was back in the bed. The covers were pulled up to her neck Her entire pubic area felt strange. She pulled down the sheet and blanket and discovered that something was swaddling her waist. It seemed to be a thick leather garment of some kind. It was padlocked on one side. With dread she realized that she had been diapered and then the diaper locked in place with a leather panty!

At almost the same moment the door opened and Reagan stepped in again.

"Ah! I see that you have discovered your predicament Mrs. Porter."

"Take this thing off me!"

"No can do Mrs Porter, you forfeited your right to privacy in your bodily functions when you refused to eat the fine meal we prepared for you. You will have to earn that right once again. Remember that we said we would treat you like an animal? It is now as if you are a cat or a dog and we will clean up after you."

"Please, you can't do this to me."

"We can and we are doing it to you Mrs. Porter."

"What can I do to get you to take this off me?"

"By being very compliant, obedient, and submissive. You will eat every scrap of food offered to you. You will confine yourself to nothing more than exercises to offset the boredom."

"Please I'll obey please take this off me!"

"No. A few days in this predicament should teach you a lesson ." He proffered her a small object. "This buzzer is to be used when you need to be changed. You are an animal now and we will change you, wipe your ass and disinfect you crotch. You will only be able to hold out so long. And I'm sure you won't want to get diaper rash!"

"Please don't do this!"

-8-

"Remember Mrs. Porter, the longer you fight the diaper the longer you will wear the diaper. Think of it as total submission to your captors. We will settle for nothing short of total submission. President Kennedy is about to enter this room with your meal. I suggest that you eat it uncomplainingly."

With that Kennedy entered the room bearing a tray of food. As he lowered the tray Leanne heard Reagan say "Now eat every bit of this meal. Once you are finished we will

turn off the lights and put you down for the night. It doesn't matter if you are not tired. If we say it is night time its night time. Hopefully you will sleep well. Remember your buzzer if you need it, as I'm sure you will."

Leanna had no choice but to eat the meal. Whoever was preparing her meals was a really good cook. Having missed her last meal, she was famished and ate it all.

"Drink your beverage." said Reagan.

Leanne had been putting that off, but she knew it was useless to refuse. She took a sip

and realized that it was her favorite brand of tea. She realized that she was very thirsty.

She drained the glass and returned it to the tray.

"Now Mrs. Porter, I suggest you brush your teeth and settle in for the evening. We will be extinguishing the lights in fifteen minuets."

With that both presidents, the tray and utensils left the room.

Seeing as she had no alternative Leanne made her way to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She tried not to swallow any water as she dead so. Maybe they would let her out of her predicament in the morning before she had to relieve herself.

As she climbed into bed the lights went out. With a start Leanne realized that the buzzer glowed in the dark. She stuck it under the pillow to get it out of her sight and tried to make herself comfortable. The tightness if the diaper and the leather panty made it difficult to get comfortable but soon Leanne was deeply asleep.

In the middle of what she presumed was the night she awoke with a start. Her bowels and her bladder were calling attention to themselves. Leanne rushed for the bathroom and made for the toilet only then did she remember "Oh shit, the diaper!" she thought to herself. She sat on the toilet anyway. She realized that she could not hold anything in. She felt her urine warm the front of her diaper. With dread she realized that she also needed to take a shit. Crying she let her bowels go. "My God they have turned me into a baby!" she screamed into the darkness.

Crying she stood up and felt the contents of the diaper shift. This violation was worse than any of the others she thought. She also knew that resisting "changing" would only

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,407 Followers