Leann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

"Pervert!" Ellen spat. Since everyone had seen her Ellen made no attempt to hide herself

"Go get 'em girls!" She said as she returned to her seat.

Shane and Jennifer traded loses. Richard was the next to get naked. Leanne stared at his erect penis. Only the third she had seen in person. Richard was circumcised which she liked in addition he was very well endowed. Jennifer was so tiny she wondered how the two of them fit together.

"Well sweetheart, said Jennifer your secrets out. Not too cold is it dear?" Richard grunted a wordless reply. Jennifer then looked at each of the other girls. "See what I get to play with all the time? Ain't I the lucky one?"

Chuck was the next one naked. "What do you know." said Jennifer, "A turtle neck!" Very

European Charles."

To her horror Leanne lost the next round. "Oh no I cant ..." She started to say "Give it up girl." said Shane. Yes said Jennifer, "Rules are rules." Red with embarrassment

-17-

Leanne pulled the hoodie over her head and placed it on the table. All the boys made cat calls. Ellen said "You have very nice tits, Leanne." Leanne did her best to cover-up. But

Ellen said, "Why so shy girlfriend? Every bodies seen everything. Why try to hide it?"

"Very good advice said Jennifer. It looks like its between Shane and myself. The next round determines the winner."

The hand went on for quite a while but Shane's four of a kind could not beat Jennifer's full house. "All right Shane, strip!" Said Ellen . "Looks like a victory for the girls."

Ellen reached for her clothes but Jennifer said. "Hold it! Nobody's getting dressed for a while."

Leanne and Ellen said, "What! You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am girls. I try to hide it but Richard knows how big a bitch I can be."

Jennifer laughed then said, "Five naked people and me. A girl doesn't find herself in this situation every day. Richard puts up with me because I'm fantastic in the sack and because I take care of him. I don't have a tape measure but it appears that Richard has the biggest cock and that Charles and Shane are about equal therefore Richard gets serviced first. Ellen and Leanne if you want your underwear back you each have to blow Richard for five minutes each. If he cums for either of you he gets his clothes back. If he doesn't cum then you all stay butt naked and Leanne and Ellen have to work on Shane for the same amount of time. After that Leanne has to work on Charles, I don't think Ellen is into incest. If no guy cums. I'll up the ante."

The boys all had huge grins on their faces while Ellen and Leanne looked thunderstruck

"You bitch!" Spat Ellen.

"I told you I was a bitch. But honestly, how often does a girl get to give her boyfriend

two blow jobs from such sexy women? I think you'll enjoy Richards cock I know that I do."

"You cunt!" Said Leanne surprising herself in uttering such a harsh word.

"Careful my brunette friend or I'll get REALLY nasty to you." Smirked Jennifer,

Ellen as the blond goddess amongst us you get to go first. Since I can see the living room clock from where I sit I will be the time keeper . Stand up Richard. Ellen on your knees and start when I say go,

"You WILL pay for this you know Jennifer," said Ellen as she prepared to kneel in front of Richard.

Richard was grinning ear to ear as Ellen took up position.

"Yes guys she is a tremendous bitch but I wouldn't have it any other way."

"You may begin now Ellen, I'll keep track of the minutes and tell you when each is finished." stated Jennifer. "Start now."

Ellen went to work on Richard hoping that he didn't have a quick trigger, She hated the taste of cum. She put her mind to her work figuring that the more she concentrated the faster time would flow. Richard was gently moaning. "One minute gone. You have nice

-18-

technique Ellen." That wasn't so bad Ellen thought to herself. She realized how enormous this cock was as she worked from the tip to the shaft. "Two minutes gone." Said Jennifer. "I am such a great girlfriend!" Ellen sucked on each ball in turn figuring that he would last longer then ran her tongue the length of him. "That's three minutes gone"

Ellen worked carefully for the next two minutes and let out an audible breath when Jennifer said "Time! Nice technique Ellen. Assume the position Leanne"

"Jennifer I agree with Ellen, you are going to pay for this" She knelt in front of Richard and tentatively began licking the tip. Richards penis easily filled her mouth. Not being all that adept at oral sex she followed Ellen's lead and moved down to the balls. "One minute gone." said Jennifer. Leanne didn't like tasting Ellen's saliva. She tried to put her mind someplace else. "Two minutes gone Leanne." Suddenly Richard started moaning and Leanne barely had time to react and just got out of the way as Richard shot his load all over the linoleum of the kitchen floor.

"Congratulations Leanne, Richard certainly looked like he enjoyed that!" Clean your spunk off the floor Richard and then you can get dressed and watch the other guys get serviced."

Ellen said. "But Richard came. We're done." "No" replied Jennifer, "Richard is done. You two still have some cock to suck."

"No bitch we are done!" said Ellen as she lunged at Jennifer. It happened so fast. In one movement Ellen tackled Jennifer and pulled off her hoodie. She then pinned Jennifer's arms behind her back an stood Jennifer up facing the guys.

"Don't just stand there Leanne. Grab her legs!" Suddenly understanding what Ellen was doing she dove for Jennifer's legs and held them fast.

"Take a good look Shane and Chuck." Why don't you guys come over here and suck on her tits."

Jennifer screamed, "Richard don't you dare let them touch me!"

Richard looked at his trapped girlfriend and said. "You really are a bitch honey and you have never had to pay for your bitchiness until now. Go for it guys. You will find that she tastes very sweet despite her personality."

"Richard!" screamed Jennifer "We are through!"

Shane and Chuck needed no other prompting, Each took a breast and attacked a nipple.

Rather than scream the other girls noticed that Jennifer became red with anger.

Shane and Chuck's hands explored Jennifer's body. Leanne noticed that Chuck was getting even more turned on than he was before.

After allowing the boys to explore every part of Jennifer's torso and abdomen Ellen said. "That's enough guys." She released Jennifer and Leanne followed Ellen's lead.

Jennifer stood up reared back and spat at Ellen.

-19-

"You two are whore's you "men" are perverts and Richard and I are through!"

She grabbed her clothes and stormed off to her room.

With that the mood was broken and everyone sheepishly redressed. Later that night

as Leanne snuggled next to Chuck she confessed that she had actually been turned on quite a bit by being naked in front of strangers. But since that night Ellen had never been naked with more than one man present.

Leanne thought about that summer with Chuck. During those three short months she went from a girl, puzzled about the mystery of sex to a woman who was deeply in touch with her sexual needs. After that summer with Chuck, She always knew what to tell a man so that he met her needs. Orgasms were never an insurmountable obstacle.

Leanne and Chuck dated for two years before the distance and distractions of attending colleges hundreds of miles apart broke them up.

As she came out of her reverie she realized with absolute conviction that she wanted out of that diaper and panty. Would they actually give her clothes if she cooperated. Even if it mean swallowing their seed it had to be less humiliating than having them change her and control her like a baby.

Steeling herself she called out, "You Win! I'll suck your cocks. Hello!"

A few moments later the two presidents entered Leanne's room.

Reagan spoke. "You realize what you are agreeing to Mrs. Porter? We will put a hood on you so that you can't identify any part of us. You will be sucking us off in the dark. We will come in your mouth and you will be expected to swallow every drop of our seed. Do this and your captivity will become much more pleasant."

Leann let out a deep breath. "Yes, yes anything just get me out of this ridiculous diaper."

"President Kennedy, Mrs Porter has agreed to be compliant," said Reagan

From his bag he produced a black hood. Leanne recognized it from a dirty movie

her husband had purchased. Leann was mostly disgusted with the film but part of it turned her on. That night she had allowed Derek to blindfold her and tie her to the bed. It led to one of their most memorable night together. Derek had wanted to cum in her mouth that night, but as in all other time, she had refused him. He came on her chest instead.

With a cringing thought, Leanne realized that she was going to give this men a gift she had given no other man. Her captors had stripped her, shaved her, reduced her to infancy

-20-

and now would force her to surrender to something she had always felt was gross in the extreme.

President Kennedy slipped the hood over her head. The world disappeared. Unlike the mask in the movie, this one did not have a zipper over the mouth. She heard the muffled sound of what she assumed was her captors removing their masks and dropping their pants.

"President Kennedy will go first, said Reagan."

"Open up!"

Leanne knew better than to resist instead she focused on remembering every detail she could of the cocks she was destined to suck. It might lead to identifying her captors later although Leanne realized that that was unlikely. Leanne opened her mouth.

President Kennedy's penis seemed huge the only thing she could determine right away was that he was circumcised. She worked with her mouth and tongue. Kennedy moved his shaft in and out of her mouth. In a few minuets she heard him moaning his hands grabbed the back of her head and would not let her pull away. President Kennedy came in copious waves. It was all Leanne could do to keep from gagging, at last she forced the salty viscous liquid down her throat.

She heard one of the men say "Very good. You are very talented Mrs. Porter"

"Now it is time for the Reagan revolution."

Leanne's jaw ached from the first fellatio session. She was trying to make lots of saliva to wash away the taste in her mouth when she heard, "Open up."

Reagan's penis was probably a little shorted and narrower than Kennedy's but Leanne realized only that, like Kennedy, Reagan had been cut. To her relief he came quickly. She felt his hands upon the back of her head and he came. Despite her gorge rising, Leanne was able to force down this torrent of cum as well.

"Very nice Mrs. Porter. You will find some pleasant changes for yourself tomorrow. However, there is however one further condition. You will be watched tonight. If you try to induce vomiting to relieve yourself of our seed your current predicament will be continued. Once we are satisfied that our cum has been thoroughly digested you will be given clothing and, perhaps, other freedoms.

Her hood was removed and she noticed that the Presidents were all zipped and that their masks were in place. She had now been violated in a way she could barely tolerate. She felt her gorge rising but stifled it. She hoped that her captors were worthy of their word. She tried to salivate as much as she could to get the taste out of her mouth. Once the presidents left she would go to the bathroom and get a drink of water.

-21-

The stress of this was simply too much and once the presidents had left the room she found herself crying in a constant jag until she fell into exhausted sleep.

When she woke up she discovered some changes. The diaper and panty were gone! On the bed were some clothes! There was a blue stripped man's dress shirt and some shorts.

The shorts had a velcro fastener so that they would slip on past the chain and cuff on her leg. There was no bra or underwear but it felt wonderful to be dressed in any kind of clothing, Leanne still felt nauseated when she thought about those two strangers penises in her throat but at least they had been honest with her .

A short time after she had finished dressing President Reagan entered the room with a tray of food. He also produced a novel from her favorite author. "We told you you would receive a bit more freedoms for obeying us. I believe that you like this author. Something to read to pass the time. Your husband has at last realized that the FBI and the police are useless. All he needs now is liquidate his assets and follow our instructions to have you returned. You see Mrs Porter we have no possibility of failure. Imagine your worth to your husband if he is willing to pay fifteen million dollars to get you back."

I imagine he had quite a shock when he received that box we sent him. Every stitch of your clothing, your jewelry and a lovey bag of thatch from your womanhood. Had he not done the predictable things of the police and FBI you would have been released already.

That is something you can tell him when you see him again."

After the president left Leanne paced around the room as best she could. She felt like a new woman with clothes. When she went to the bathroom she noticed that her hair was just sprouting, not quite stubble. She must have been here for a week at least by that measure. She noticed that despite her now crew cut looking pussy, she was hairy everywhere else her legs and underarms had grown wild. In the bathroom she discovered a woman's razor behind the tampon box. There was no shaving cream but there was plenty of soap in the shower. If she was going to be released soon as was inferred She did not want Derek to find her in this state.

About forty-five minutes later she felt in even greater spirits. Defuzzed everywhere else she felt great, all things considered. She had also realized something. She wanted her fur to grow back in its glory then she wanted Derek to shave her. She wanted him to be to one to expose her most intimate parts. It would put the anonymous depilation she had gone through a thing of the distant past.

With nothing else to do she nestled under the covers and began reading. Before long she was captivated by the fictional world spun by the author. She fell asleep gently hours later. Leanne had lost track of all sense of time but she was sure that several days had gone by. Long enough for her to finish the novel, which was rather large.

-22-

On morning? Afternoon? She awoke to President Reagan lightly shaking her awake.

"Good news Mrs Porter! Your husband has finally consented to our plans. We have to get you out of your fetter. You Will be cooperative!"

President Kennedy strode into the room trailing an extension cord and carrying a toolbox. Leanne felt herself being pulled out of bed. Her Wrists were pinned behind her back and she felt handcuffs being slipped on.

"So you don't think about trying to escape." said Reagan .

"We are going to wrap a towel around your leg so that you are not burned by sparks as we cut the fetter off of you."

Though her view was blocked by the men she saw that President Kennedy had taken a tool out of the box. She knew what it was. It was a dremel just like one Derek owned.

"The diamond wheel is going to start cutting. It will be loud and will generate sparks but you are in no danger". said Reagan.

Leanne stared transfixed at the sparks that cascaded in a arch away from her ankle. In moments it was done. The men helped her to her feet and sat her butt back down on the bed.

"Mrs. Porter here is what will happen. We will put the hood on you again. We have a trench coat that we will put you in over your clothes. You hands will stay cuffed. We will lead you out of here. If you speak, yell, or give us any trouble we will drug you immediately. We could deposit you at the rendezvous point unconscious but it would be much easier for all of us if you are awake. Do you understand me? Nod once for yes."

Leann nodded. She felt and saw the dreaded hood slid over her face. The Presidents helped her stand and she felt them leading her down several flights of stairs they went up and down several sets and spun Leanne around at regular intervals so that she was hopelessly disoriented. She felt tile and carpet at various times upon her feet. Then suddenly she was on grass. At some point in her journey but she could not remember where a trench coat was thrown over her

"Watch your head." said Said one one of the presidents who forced her to duck down. Leanne realized that she was in a vehicle of some kind probably a van. She was told to sit and her ankles were chained and linked to her handcuffs by another chain,

There was no conversation in the van as they drove for what must have been miles and hours. Again Leanne lost sense of the directions they were going rather quickly. An unknown number of hours later her arms aching and having to go to the bathroom, the van at last pulled to a stop.

-23-

Leanne heard president Kennedy roll Down the window, the air filled her with a chill despite the coat they had thrown over her..

"This is the place." said one of the presidents.

The van stopped and the men unchained her ankles. She was led out of the van. The macadam felt cool on her feet. She was told to sit down, Leanne realized that she was on a bench somewhere.

Through her hood she heard, "There's the package? Is it all there?"

"Seems to be."

Then a moment later.

"Congratulations Mrs. Porter your husband obviously loves you. I must say that he is a very lucky man although we consider ourselves quite luck to have been able to undress you. Shaving you was quite the pleasure. You have a very lovely snatch!"

Leanne heard laughter then footsteps walking away and the van starting up.

Suddenly she realized that she was free! She also realized that she was helpless. Her arms were behind her back there was a hood over her head and she had no idea where she was. Torn between the desire to cry out and fear that she might be in am unsafe place she did nothing.

Then, fifteen minutes later? She had no idea how long she was there. She suddenly heard a siren! The sound came to a stop in the blackness behind her. She heard footsteps and then an unfamiliar voice say "Mrs. Porter?" "Mrs. Leanne Porter?"

She shook her head and tried to scream but it was muffled by the hood. She felt a hand on the hood then, at last the dreaded hood was taken off and, despite the darkness, she looked into the face of the most handsome cop she had ever seen.

The next few hours were a complete whirl. She was in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, two states away from where she had been abducted. Derek was waiting at the police station but Leanne was not allowed to talk to him. The FBI and the police came first. Derek had put the money in a duffle bag on the very bench where she had been found. He had been warned not to linger there if he wanted to see his wife again. After he dropped off the money her abductors had called his hotel and the local police to tell them where to find Leanne which turned out to be one of the town's smaller parks,

Derek had been frantic. The kidnappers had led him around like a child. In all Leanne had been gone for ten days. Leanne could give the police not a clue as to her captors. She believed that president Reagan was a white man judging by his voice but President Kennedy rarely said a word and wore gloves at all times. Because of where the town was

-24-

located her kidnappers could be on their way to New York , and points north, Philadelphia, and points east or in Delaware and points south. With no description of the van, assuming that they were in the same vehicle, there was no way for the police to trace her abductors. As far as kidnappings go this one had been flawless.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers