Learning

Story Info
18-year-old girl is kidnapped from the mall.
4.2k words
4.4
274.8k
49
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught sight of her in the midst of a busy throng of mall shoppers. She was alone, and looked small and fragile in that sea of people. A man rushed by her in the other direction causing her to stumble and she apologized to him uncertainly.

He smiled. She was perfect.

She looked up and saw him watching her. He was tall, dark, and muscular. He looked straight at her and his gaze was so piercing that she stopped in the middle of the throng of shoppers, held motionless by the power in his eyes. His eyes twinkled as though he was amused. He looked her slowly up and down, appraising her. Then he gave his head a little flick towards the hallway where the phones and restrooms were and vanished down the hall without looking back.

He wanted her to follow him. He had ordered her to follow. She meant to keep walking, but somehow she found herself drawn down the hallway after him. Before she knew it she had ducked inside, away from the other shoppers and into the deserted hallway.


At first it looked like no one was there. She walked uncertainly forward, then stopped and turned. He was there, behind her, leaning against the wall. Saying nothing, he took her and pushed her into the corner. She felt the wall against her back and his arms on either side of her, trapping her. He looked at her intensely for a moment. When he finally moved his movements were cocky and deliberate as though he were testing her. He stroked his finger against her cheek and took a lock of her hair and breathed in its scent. Then he traced his finger down her neck to her breast. Her nipple was poking through the thin material of her cotton summer dress and he ran his finger around it lightly.

She drew in her breath. She wanted to object, to push his hand away and leave. Who was this stranger to touch her the way he was doing? Who did he think he was? She opened her mouth to tell him to fuck off, but he put his finger under her chin and closed her mouth, raising her face to look into her eyes. He seemed to be staring deep inside her, learning her most private secrets. Again she saw the power in his eyes.

She felt her resolve draining away. She could not tell this man what to do. He could do anything he wanted with her. She felt arousal stirring between her legs.

He spoke for the first time. His voice was soft but dangerous and as he talked his hands roamed over her body, touching her as though it were his right.

He said, "I can see into your soul. You are unhappy. Lonely. You have desires that no one has ever fulfilled. You crave submission and discipline, but you don’t know where to find them or how to ask for them. You feel guilty for your desires, so you hide them. You need a man, a real man, to teach you how to be a woman. To take possession of you, body and soul. To command you. To control you." He paused and cocked his head mockingly. "Am I right, little girl?" His roving hands stopped on her breasts and he squeezed them firmly.

She swallowed. She was beginning to get very scared. She wanted desperately to tear free and run back down the hallway to safety. But his words had aroused her unbelievably. She could feel moisture seeping into her panties. She did not tear free and run, but instead pressed herself back into the corner, almost holding her breath to keep from revealing how his words were making her quiver. He smiled and spoke again.

"Go into the ladies room. Take off your panties and your bra. Bring them out and give them to me." He stood back to allow her to pass.

He was testing her to see if she’d obey. She wanted to refuse. I should tell him he can’t treat me this way, she said to herself. I should slap his face and tell him that I won’t be ordered around. She steeled herself to resist him – but somehow found herself obeying his command. Without looking at him, she squeezed past him and went into the ladies room. She went into a stall and took off her panties and bra. Then she balled them up in her small fist and brought them out to where he was waiting. She went to him, took a deep breath, and uncertainly held out her hand. She could not look him in the eye.

He took the silky garments and examined them, a smile on his face. He sniffed her lacy panties, smelling her arousal. Then he slipped the underwear into his coat pocket and looked at his prize, the slender girl standing nervously before him.

"So you’re naked under that dress now, are you baby?" He asked her. She swallowed. She hated the way he patronized her and she hated the way it was turning her on. She resolved not to answer, but in spite of her resolve she found herself whispering,

"Yes."

"You will call me sir."

"What?" she answered uncertainly. He grabbed her and spun her around, pressing her up against the wall. He slapped her ass hard and she jumped.

"You heard me," he spoke into her ear.

"Yes sir."

"Good girl." He let her go and she turned around. She cast her eyes down, unwilling to meet his gaze, but she felt his eyes roaming over her body, appraising her. At last she couldn’t stand it anymore and she peeked up at him. He looked straight into her eyes, the hint of a superior grin on his lips. She looked quickly down again. He laughed.

"You’re trembling. Are you scared of me, little one?"

"I’m terrified, sir."

"You should be. Pull up your dress and let me see your pretty little pussy." She swallowed and did as she was told, slowly drawing the clingy cotton material up her firm tanned thighs until her sex was just visible. He stroked the neatly trimmed hair.


"This has to go. I want you perfectly smooth and defenseless for me." His finger traveled lower, probing in her secret places. He slid a finger into her pussy and pulled it out, dripping with her arousal. She gasped. He smiled mockingly.

"Why, what do we have here? Tsk, tsk, tsk, what a very naughty little girl you must be. Your pussy is soaking wet. Now why is that, you dirty girl?"

"I don’t know sir." His finger teased her clit and she shivered. He laughed.

"Oh, yes you do. Tell me." His voice stayed soft, threatening underneath its teasing exterior.

"Because…because I’m so…so turned on…sir"

"Oh really? And why is my little slut so horny?"

"Because…you’re so…powerful…"

"You like to feel my power over you?"

"Yes sir…"

"You like to feel controlled?

"Yes…"

"And helpless?"

"Oh…yes…sir" She couldn’t believe what this man was doing to her. She’d always had fantasies about being dominated by a man but she had always told herself that she could not bring her fantasies into her real life. It wasn’t healthy, she said to herself, and let it go at that. Now this man so tall and strong before her was forcing her fantasies into reality. And she was letting it happen…even loving it…not that she had any choice. She felt moisture drip down her thigh.

Suddenly he kissed her violently, claiming her mouth with his. His hands reached up under her dress and roughly cupped and squeezed her ass cheeks, forcing her body tight against his.

Then, just as roughly, he pushed her away and shoved her towards the opening of the hallway. He slapped her ass saying, "Let’s go. I have plans for you." He slipped his arm around her waist possessively and guided her through the mall, out the main entrance into the parking lot. He took her to a black, expensive looking car and pulled her around to the passenger side. He unlocked the door and turned to her to put her in the car. But suddenly the fear she had felt all along became incredibly real. Once she got in that car there would be no turning back. She would be at the mercy of this stranger…this man who seemed to know her most secret desires and who could play upon them like a musician, bending her to his will. What would he do to her? Would he hurt her? Maybe. Would he fuck her? Probably. Would she like it? She knew she would. And that scared her most of all. She began to slowly back away from the car, breasts heaving like a scared animal.

He grabbed her roughly and pulled her back, "Oh no you don’t, sweetheart. You’re mine now." He grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the seat of the car, "Let’s use these, just as a precaution, shall we?" She let out a scared little sound at the sight of the handcuffs and began to struggle desperately, actually managing to break free long enough to run a few steps before he grabbed her and pulled her back. He was much stronger than she was and he quickly overpowered her, shoving her into the car and handcuffing her wrists through the headrest on the back of her seat. Then he slammed the door and moved around to get in on the driver’s side.

"You wild little thing," he said, "You’re a very bad girl to resist me. Especially when you know this is what you want. I’ll deal with you when we get home. Now be good and sit quietly or your punishment will be worse."

"Please," she begged, "Where are you taking me? What are you going to do to me?"

He took her purse from where he had thrown it on her lap and looked through it until he found her driver’s license.

"Rebecca," he said, "What a pretty name." He started the car and drove out of the mall.

When they pulled up to a red light he reached over and unbuttoned her dress all the way down, then moved the sides of the dress away so that he could see her nakedness. "You have an incredible body," he said, "and now it’s mine." He reached between her legs and tapped her clit with the tip of his finger. She moaned against her will, bucking her hips up into his hand. He smiled and withdrew. But for the rest of the ride, he would reach over every once in awhile to tease her clit gently, maddeningly, then pull away leaving her gasping and unfulfilled. Soon she was so aroused that she forgot to notice where they were going. He refused to take her all the way, withdrawing his hand each time she got close to allow her arousal to subside slightly before he began his slow stroking again.

At last he turned into a long driveway, flanked by brick walls that hid the property from the street. It was a nice house. But Rebecca was in no condition to notice it. She was wetter than she could ever remember being and all she wanted was to cum.

He unfastened her handcuffs and pulled her out of the car. Then he yanked off her dress so that her slender body was completely exposed to the summer air. Holding her small hands behind her back with one of his, he pushed her ahead of him into the house, shoving her so that she stumbled and fell to the floor of the entryway while he locked the door behind him.

Then he turned and looked down at her naked body sprawled breathless before him. His eyes traveled over the soft smooth skin, the firm roundness of her breasts and her hard pink nipples, the curve of her tight, delectable ass, and her lovely slender legs.

And she looked back up at him, eyes wide. He stood above her, six feet tall to her petite five foot two, and every part of his body was hard, toned muscle. His hair was dark but his eyes were darker. They pierced her to the core.

"You’re mine," he said, almost to himself, and he smiled. "Get up and come into the living room." He turned and walked away without looking back to see if she would follow. She got up and went after him into a comfortable, tasteful living room. He was sitting in one of the armchairs. He said,

"Now, Rebecca, come over here." She went and stood before him, eyes lowered submissively. He ran his hands over her body, examining his new pet. He massaged her breasts roughly and squeezed her little pink nipples until they were as hard as pebbles. He stroked her swollen sex and made her suck her juices off his finger, then he tapped her clit again, fueling the fire that was still raging in her pussy. He pulled her against his knee and rubbed her ass with his open palm. "You’ve been a naughty girl, haven’t you little one?"

"Yes, sir. I’m sorry. I was scared. I’m still scared," she whispered, her voice trembling.

"Yes, I know. But now I’m going to have to teach you a lesson." He pulled her over his lap so that she hung helplessly over his knees. He rubbed his large strong hand over her ass. Then he spanked her hard and she cried out in surprise.

"Why are you being punished, Rebecca?"

"Because…I resisted you sir." He spanked her again, then rubbed her ass as he questioned her.

"Have you any right to resist me?"

"No sir." He spanked her a third time, then resumed his rubbing.

"Why not?" Spank! Rub, rub…

"Because… I must obey you…"

Spank! "Why?" Rub, rub…

"Because you have claimed me."

Spank! "Why else?" Rub, rub…

"Because…you are a man…and I am only a woman…a helpless little girl…" Spank!

"And what does it mean that I am a man and you are only a helpless little girl?" Spank!

"It means…that you are my superior…and I must honor you…and serve you…and please you…" Spank!

"How does that make you feel, slave?" Spank!

"It makes me feel…sexy…feminine…degraded…powerless…and…safe" Spank!

"Is proper for a woman to belong to a man the way you now belong to me?" Spank!

"I…I…oh sir…this isn’t what I’m supposed to feel!" Spank!

"But what DO you feel?" Spank!

"It feels like…this is…my proper place."

He smiled. It was all inside her. He had only to bring it out.

"That’s right," he told her, "and you are not to forget it."

He spanked her hard again and kept spanking her. She cried out with the pain and the humiliation of being spanked over his knee like a little girl caught doing something wrong. She struggled, but he easily held her still and continued to spank her firm cheeks, warming them, turning them pink and then red. She begged him to stop, promising that she’d be good, that she’d obey him, do anything he wanted her to, but he only laughed and kept on spanking her poor defenseless bottom, breaking up his rhythm so that she could not predict when the blows would fall or how hard they would be. He called her a wild, undisciplined girl and told her that she needed to be tamed and taken in hand. He told her that now she was his property to do with as he pleased and that he owned every part of her, body and soul. He told her how sexy she looked as he spanked her and that he loved to hear her little voice begging him to stop. She cried and squirmed, but she began to realize that the spanking, together with his words, was turning her on. Somehow the pain and the humiliation…the knowledge that she was at the mercy of this strong, handsome man…that he could punish her like this…do anything at all with her…was arousing. He smiled as he saw the juices leaking down her legs and felt her trying to rub her sex against his knee as he spanked her. But he wasn’t ready for her to cum yet. He stopped spanking her abruptly and stood up, spilling her onto the floor.

He looked down at her. "You enjoyed being spanked, didn’t you little one."

"It…hurt, sir."

"But you loved it. It turned you on. Didn’t it."

"Yes, sir," she whispered. Her face burned with shame.

"And that humiliates you, doesn’t it."

"Yes, sir."

"Because only a very bad little girl would enjoy being punished, isn’t that right?"

"Yes, sir," and a sob escaped her.

"Are you a bad girl?"

" Yes…"

"Say it."

"I’m a bad girl."

"Why?"

"Because…only bad girls like to be spanked."

"Then you still haven’t learned your lesson, have you?"

"No, sir."

"Do I still need to teach you some respect?"

"Oh, sir, I’m so sorry…I’m trying to be good…please…"

"I asked you a question, Rebecca! You still haven’t learned respect, have you?"

"I guess not sir."

"You want to be a good girl, don’t you?"

"yes sir!"

"Then beg me to teach you."

"Please sir…I want to be a good girl for you…I want to please you…I’m begging you…teach me to be respectful of my master…demonstrate your power over me…"

"Get up," he ordered her, "Lean over and brace yourself on the back of the sofa." She obeyed and he went behind her back so that she couldn’t see what he was doing. Suddenly she felt a stinging blow on her backside and she cried out. He had taken off his belt and was whipping her with the folded strap. Tears ran down her face from the humiliation and the arousal. When he stopped at last, she felt his hands rubbing the burning cheeks of her buttocks. He leaned into her, reaching around her to cup her breasts. He ground his erection into the cleft of her naked ass. He whispered in her ear,

"Are you going to be a good girl now and obey me?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. That was your first lesson. Now it’s time for your second one. Go upstairs and find my bedroom. Lie down on my bed and wait for me." He patted her rump as she straightened and obediently turned to find the stairs.

His bedroom was large with a huge soft bed in a wrought iron frame. The carpet was deliciously soft. But the painting above his bed was what caught her attention. It was a picture of a naked girl hanging from a rope tied around her wrists. Rebecca was caught by the picture, and as she stared at it she remembered how incredibly horny she was. She reached down and began to rub her clit, staring all the while at the picture above the bed.

"Rebecca!" At the sharp voice of her captor behind her, she whirled guiltily and looked at her feet. "I gave you a very simple instruction. You WILL learn to obey me. Get on the bed." She scrambled to do as he said. He looked sternly down at her, then grabbed her wrist to look at the moisture glistening on her fingers. "I can see that you are grave need of your next lesson. But first…" He slipped a simple silver chain around her neck and fastened it. "You belong to me now," he said, "This chain symbolizes that you are my property. You will never take it off."

"Yes sir."

Then he took four black scarves and tied each of her wrists and ankles to the wrought iron bed frame. Now she was spread on the bed before him, naked and utterly helpless. He stood looking down at her bound body.

"How does it feel to be completely in my power, Rebecca?"

"It feels…arousing…sir," she whispered

"Are you horny?"

"Yes sir…please…I need…"

"What? What do you need?"

"I need to cum, sir…please…please make me cum…"

"That is your next lesson, Rebecca. You will cum for me when I allow you to. Not before." He teased her clit again with his finger and laughed at her as she moaned and fought against her bonds. He again stroked the pubic hair on her mound, "Now, we need to get rid of this hair," he said. He went into the bathroom and came out with shaving cream and a straight razor. Sitting between her legs, he gently and efficiently shaved away her pubic hair. The cold steel of the razor frightened her and he could feel her tense up, but he was careful not to hurt her. When he was finished, he stroked the smooth lips of her pussy, defenseless, open, and waiting for him. They were soaking with her arousal. He wanted to take her right then, but first she needed to learn her lesson.

He sat between her legs and leaned over to smell the scent of her sex. He blew warm air over her clit and she shivered and whimpered. He began to lick her pussy, exploring it with his tongue, sometimes dipping inside her dripping hole, never quite touching her clit. He enjoyed the mewling sounds she was making in response to his tongue. At last, when her clit was swollen and throbbing to be touched, he flicked it with his tongue and she moaned wildly, tossing her head from side to side on the pillow. He began to work her clit gently, teasingly, building her arousal until she was trembling on the very brink of orgasm. He tortured her slowly, giving her just enough stimulation to hold her on the peak but not enough to send her over. She moaned and shivered and writhed and gasped. At last she began to beg him.

"Please…please…I’m so close…please sir, make me cum. I’ll do anything…I’m your slave…your plaything…your sex toy…please…just make me cum."

12