Learning A Lesson In Life

Story Info
A mother and father want to teach their son a lesson.
3.7k words
4.5
225.9k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
891 Followers

I want to tell a story of how my close family became a VERY CLOSE family. First of all let me tell you about them. First my husband, Jim, 43 years old, a good provider in and out of bed with a 8 inch cock that is as good today as when we married 20 years ago. My daughter (Jolene, Jo for short), 19, beautiful, smart and sexy if I do say so myself. She has naturally blond hair, a 34C – 22 – 34 body and a playful personality that is sometimes naughty. My son (Brad), 18 years old, 6' tall, 180 lbs and loves sports. He is almost an exact duplicate of my husband. I am 41 years old, redhead with a 36D – 24 –35 figure. I weigh 124 lbs and luckily I don't have to work very hard at keeping my weight down. By the way my name is Barbara but everyone calls me Barb.

This started two months ago when Jim mentioned something about Brad and how he was moping around the house. It was winter and the weather wasn't all that good but Brad seemed to be down in the dumps. Jim said he tried to talk with him but didn't get anywhere and wondered if I would try. I said of course I would talk with him this weekend. Jo was visiting a friend and Jim was leaving Saturday on a business trip so it would be just Brad and me.

Saturday came, Jim left for the airport and Jo left with a girlfriend for the weekend. I ask Brad if he had any plans and he said no and sat down on the couch to watch TV. I asked him about dinner but got little response so I order out for the two of us. After dinner I told Brad I wanted to speak with him but not knowing what may be wrong I hoped that getting him to relax would help. I told him to get a bottle of wine from the frig while I got comfortable. I went to my room, slipped off my cloths and put on a short nightgown and a sheer robe. This is usually the way I dressed while at home so nothing was unusual about it.

I came back to the den and there sat Brad with a bottle of wine opened and a single glass. I ask him if he would like to join me since he wasn't going out and I couldn't drink the entire bottle by myself. His eyes lit up and ran to get another glass for himself.

"Thanks mom, I didn't think you would let me have some."

"That's OK son, just keep this between us. OK?"

"Yea, thanks...."

We both drank a glass and refilled both glasses. A little while later after I could feel the wine having the relaxing effect I hoped for I ask Brad about his attitude and mood. He hesitated at first but after some coaxing told me that he and his girlfriend had broken up. I urged him to get into more detail and after a third glass of wine he blurted out the entire story. He and Ellen tried to have sex but apparently Ellen had much more experience than Brad and things didn't go very well. She had criticized him for his crude attempts and his lack of staying power and forced him to take her home telling him that she never wanted to see him again. Brad was devastated.

"What can I do mom. She said I didn't have any experience but how do I get experience without her?"

"I see your point, son. Do you mind if talk this over with your father? He might have some ideas that can help. He has been worried about you."

"Yea, I guess it would be alright. You aren't mad are you?"

"No! Not at all! As a matter of fact I am glad you decided to talk with me."

Brad's story had gotten me so hot that I knew I had to end this conversation before I lost control. Shortly after that we said goodnight and went to bed. I lay in bed thinking about Brad and his problem. The more I thought about it the hornier I got until I had to take things into my own hands and fuck myself to a not so satisfying orgasm.

Sunday and Monday came and went, Jo had returned early Sunday morning from her trip going straight to her room. Jim returned Tuesday and by Wednesday we sat down to discuss Brad's problem.

"Jim, that's it. Brad needs experience but no one to get experience with. He is afraid to start dating someone else and I don't want him to go to a hooker. With the diseases out there you never know what will happen. What do you think?"

"I agree, how can we help him get his confidence back?"

"I don't know but I will tell you one thing. After the wine and my talk with Brad I got so horny that I almost wore out my favorite dildo and talking about it right now is getting me wet again."

"You are? Well I have something for you to work on right here."

Right then and there Jim slipped off his shorts and fucked my brains out for over an hour. Afterwards Jim turned to me and said "Barb, how about we teach Brad what he needs to know. I mean I will talk with him and you can show him, that is if you are alright with that."

"You know Jim, I don't see why not. If Brad is receptive to it then I'm all for it. As a matter of fact I wish I had someone to teach me when I was younger then maybe I wouldn't have been so uptight until I hit 30."

"OK, it's a deal. I'll speak to Brad on Friday and see what he says."

On Friday Jim and Brad went out for a pizza and a beer while Jo and I went to a movie. Jo and I have always been close and she loves to kid around. We got to talking and I let it slip about what Jim was talking to Brad about and the problem Brad was having. Jo's eyes lit up and her mouth dropped open. It was several minutes before she could speak.

"Mom, so you are going to help Brad? Damn, if I had know what the problem was I would have been glad to help. I mean, I don't have a lot of experience but I would be patient with him."

"Jo, he's your brother."

"So what, he's your son."

"I see your point. Well I have an idea. Why don't we both help. I'll ask you dad and if he doesn't mind then we both can help Brad."

"Sounds good to me. But since your going to help Brad then would you mind if dad teaches me a couple of things? Like I said I'm not all that experienced either."

"Well this is not exactly what I had in mind Jo, but I'll leave that up to him. After all it was his idea for me to help Brad."

"Great mom, what do you say we surprise them when they get home?"

"Sounds good to me Jo, lets get out of here."

And off we went back home to get ready for the night ahead.

"Brad, your mom talked to me about your problem and we understand. As a matter of fact I had the same problem when I was your age. Luckily I met your mom but there are no guarantees in life. What I'm trying to say is that we think we can help."

"OK dad, do you want me to read a book or see a shrink?"

"No, I'm sure you have read enough books and I don't see a shrink helping with this problem. What we had in mind is your mom and I helping you."

"How?"

"Well, I will talk you though what a man does and your mom, well she is demonstrate and give you a woman's perspective. That is if you are willing to do this."

"Wow, I didn't expect this. I guess it would be all right. I mean, well, yea. That is if you and mom don't mind."

"Son, your mom and I have talked about this and we feel it is the safest and best way we know to help. So if you're ready lets get out of here and head home. I'm sure your mom is waiting by now."

So off they went, heading home where Jo and I had already started to get ready. Brad and Jim entered the house and went straight to the bedroom. Jo and I were just putting the finishing touches on when they entered.

"Barb? Are you here? Jo, what are you doing here?"

"Dad, Brad, Hi. Mom and I are just getting ready for the two of you."

"Getting ready for what Jo?"

"To help Brad of course dad. Mom told me all about it and I think it's wonderful. I even asked if you could show me a few things and she said that was up to you. It is OK with you isn't it dad?"

"Yea, I guess. Barb? Is this OK with you honey?"

I entered the bedroom from the bath dressed in my most sexy long gown. I could see Brad's eyes about to pop out of his head as he stared at me. What intrigued him most was the split in my panties and my full ripe tits poking out of the top of the gown. Jim spoke almost instantly.

"Well I guess I don't have to ask again. It looks like the two of you are ready. Why don't Brad and I break open a bottle of our best wine while you two ladies finish up. Brad, lets go. It looks like it is going to be a great night."

Brad and Jim left while Jo and finished up. Jo wore a very, very short teddy with see through thong panties. I could tell she was getting excited by the way her nipples were getting hard.

"Jo, how many men have you been with if you don't mind me asking?"

"No mom, I don't mind. Actually, none. I have been with one other girl a few times after practice in the shower but that's it."

"A girl? You mean you're gay?"

"No, just curious. I haven't met any guys that turn me on except for dad and Brad. I think both of them are hunks."

"Well that's a relief. But I have to agree with you there about your father and Brad. I guess we'd better go before they give up on us."

Jo and I walked into the den to admiring eyes. Jim had our wine ready and gave us both a glass. I could tell both he and Brad were ready from the lumps in the front of their pants. It certainly appeared that Brad was just like his father.

We talked about why we were here. Both Jo and Brad understood and agreed that this was not to leave this house under any circumstances. We also talked with them about commitment, love and passion. About family and of course sex. After we had covered everything Jim and I could think of Jo broke the ice and said: "Dad, can you show me what a read man looks like. I have only seen boys and to tell you the truth I wasn't impressed."

Jim smiled, rose from the couch and started taking off his cloths. Brad was sitting on the edge of his seat when I told him that he should also get undressed. Brad stripped before Jim could finish. I was impressed, he was his father's son. Maybe just a hair bigger. I told Brad to come to me as Jo stood to go to her father. I stood in front of Brad and told him to take it slow and let me show him what to do. I looked over at Jim because I knew he wanted to help instruct Brad but he had his hands full. Well maybe next time he could help instruct him.

I showed Brad in detail the different parts of my body and all the erogenous zones. I explained what a woman liked and disliked. I also told him that different women may like different things but he would have to find that out for himself. At that point I let him touch my breast. I could see that Brad was nervous but excited at the same time. By now I was burning up. It was all I could do to sound calm and keep under control. I had Brad slowly suck my nipples and kiss my lips and neck. I sat back on the couch and parted my legs. My patience was running short and I needed some relief. I instructed him on how to kiss and lick his way up my thighs. He parted my already hot wet pussy as I instructed him on how to lick around my cunt lips.

I looked over at Jim and Jo as she was learning the finer points of sucking cock. She was grabbing the base of Jim's cock firmly with her right hand and holding his big balls with her left as she began licking and lightly sucking the big head of Jim's cock. Damn that was a beautiful site and it only made my pussy cream even more.

I instructed Brad to lick my pussy and slowly insert one then two fingers into my sopping wet cunt. It didn't take my son long to become a pussy licking expert. I started to hump my cunt against his tongue and fingers as my first orgasm of the night began to build. Cunt juice was running down between my ass in a river. I held Brad's head as he continued to lick my cunt while I told him to stick his fingers up my ass. This is not something I planned but as hot as I was and watching Jo suck further and further down her dad's big cock I skipped from lesson one to lesson ten in a hurry. I saw Brad smile as he took his fingers out of my sopping wet pussy and slowly inserted them into my tight asshole.

"Slow son, yea, that's it. Real slow. Let me get use to it a little. Don't stop licking my pussy. You do that so good. Ahhhh.....Yea. That's it....that's it....fuck me in my ass with your fingers while you lick your mom's pussy. Oh yea, that's good!!!"

I looked over at Jim as I could tell that Jo was doing one hell of a job on his cock. She was in great shape and was bobbing her head up and down over Jim's prick at a good rate. She had already learned how to take over half his 8 inches in just her first lesson. A few months from now she would know how to talk all of it like her mother does.

Brad started fucking my asshole harder and deeper with his fingers as he increased the pressure on my pussy. In a matter of seconds I was cumming as he continued to lap my oozing cunt. Slowly my senses returned and Brad eased his assault on my ass and pussy. I had him give me my wine and sit next to me for a few minutes as we watched Jo suck Jim's cock.

"Mom, Jo looks like she is enjoying herself."

"And your dad does too."

About that time Jim grabbed Jo's hair and announced that he was cumming. Jo kept on sucking as Jim exploded in her mouth. Jo started swallowing as quick as she could but Jim's load was too much for her and it began to dribble down her chin. After it was over Jo licked up the cum she had missed and sat back on the couch.

"Dad, was that OK?"

"OK? That was great. With a little experience you may give your mother a run for her money."

"Jim, from what I've seen she's a natural. But I have to tell you Brad is a natural born pussy licker."

"Mom?"

"Yes Brad?"

"Am I going to get to fuck you?"

"I'll be disappointed with you if you don't."

The four of us finished our wine then decided that it was time to take this party to the bedroom. As we stood Jo walked over to me and gave me a hug."

"Thanks mom for being so understanding."

"Your welcome honey."

"Mom, one more thing."

"Yes Jo?"

"Am I going to get to suck your pussy?"

"Yes dear, as soon as I finish with your brother."

"Thanks mom!"

With that the four of us headed to the bedroom. It was going to be a long night.....

Chaper 2:

As I got onto the bed I looked back to see Brad entering the bedroom with his huge cock swinging back and forth as he walked toward me. In an instant I knew I had to have that big thing inside me quick.

"Brad, come up here with me dear and let me show you how a woman is suppose to treat a man."

Brad climbed up on the bed with me as I grabbed his cock in my hand. As he lay back against the headboard I moved between his legs while I stroked his big cock in my hands.

"Just relax honey and let mom do all the work."

With that I took as much of my son's cock in my mouth as I could. I looked up to watch the please on his face as I heard him moan. As I started moving my mouth up and down his cock I felt someone behind me. I knew it must be Jo's since it was such a velvety touch. I continued to concentrate on Brad sucking a little faster and deeper on each stroke. In a matter of a couple of minutes Brad stiffened and let go a huge load of cum into my mouth. As much experience as I had I wasn't prepared for the volume of cum that erupted from his cock. It filled my mouth to overflowing running down my chin and neck. Just about then I felt Jo's tongue lick my pussy and sent me into spasms. I had never felt another woman's tongue before but this was incredible. Jo continued to lick my pussy from behind as I continued to suck Brad's cock.

Finally I couldn't take it any more and I rolled off my son onto my back spreading my legs as wide open as I could giving Jo full access to my horny pussy. She crawled between my legs and started licking my pussy in earnest. I opened my eyes just in time to see Jim mount Jo from behind. I could feel her moan as Jim slid his hard throbbing cock into her virgin pussy. Jo continued to lick and suck my cunt as Jim started to fuck her deeper and deeper. Watching Jim fucking Jo set me off and I started cumming over and over. "OH FUCK!! YES SWEETHEART....OH FUCK YEA!!! KEEP LICKING ME!! KEEP LICKING YOUR MAMA'S CUNT!!! OH FUCK YOUR MAKING ME CUM!!!!

And with that I came all over Jo's face. As I looked up I could see Jo's orgasm starting to build as Jim started to pound her tight little pussy. I slid up the bed to give Jim and Jo more room. Looking over at Brad I saw him playing with his hard cock.

"Well, well, well...Looks like you are ready again. I think it's time for you to find out how it feels to fuck a woman, son. Why don't you slid over here and let me have some of that big cock you are waving around."

With that Brad moved over between my legs as I lifted my knees. I took his cock in my hands and guided him into the opening of my pussy. He pushed forward and slid about half of that wonderful young cock into my dripping pussy on the first stoke.

"My god Brad that's good. Fuck you mother, fuck your horny mother Brad. Make me fucking cum on your fat prick!!!"

Brad started fucking me with long steady stroked and I could already feel an orgasm start to build. Just then I heard Jo start to scream as she started cumming.

"Oh fuck me dad. Fuck my tight little pussy. I want you to cum in me. Cum in my pussy dad. Fuck me with that big fucking cock of yours. Make me cum!! Oh fuck yes!!! Pound my fucking cunt! I'm fucking gonna cum!!! Fuck me harder!! Yes....yes...yes.....I'm cumming.....Ohhhhhhhhhh FUCK!!!!"

Hearing Jo cumming set me off as Brad continued to fuck my cunt with longer and harder strokes. In a matter of a few moments Jo and I were cumming and screaming in unison. Just then Jim's orgasm started to build as he responded to Jo's urges to fuck her.


"Damn what a tight pussy you have. Oh fuck yes, Jo....I'm gonna fuck your tight little cunt and cum deep in you. Take my cock as deep as you can little girl. Fuck you daddy's big cock.......take my cum baby.... fuck me."

Just as my orgasm started to subside it started again as I felt Brad start to increase his speed and start to fuck me harder. "Oh fuck mom your good. Your pussy is so fucking tight. You're making me cum again!!!"

Just like that Brad started to cum in his mother's cunt and I started cumming again. Within minutes all four of us were fucking cumming together.

Later as all of us were lying on the bed together talking about what had just happened we decided that this was the best way a close family could become a very close family.

With that Jo reached over to Brad and started stroking his cock but that's another story......

Woffen
Woffen
891 Followers