Learning About Control & Myself

Story Info
She learns to control her pleasure.
1k words
3.92
56k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loneliness sure can consume a person. My husband and I haven't has a sexual relationship in a very long time. He claims there is nothing wrong and that he just doesn't have the desire anymore. I have given up trying to make him want me, rejection really sucks!!

I have been on-line for about 3 and a half years. I was gun-shy with the conversation on-line but soon was into cybering with anyone that asked. Over the last year I have changed that to a select few that get the pleasure of my company. There is a man that has been my best friend on-line for about a year now. We didn't start to cyber with each other right away, we discovered a friendship that both David and I needed. One day the cybering happened with us and there was no going back.

Although the cybering was great, we decided to try the phone sex thing. I wanted to feel desired and know that I was turning David on as much as he turned me on. David would call me on Saturday's when he was on the road for work and my husband was working. It was great to have him wake me up.

I was soon to discover that I was not able to have an orgasm when I wanted to. I would only be allowed to have one when I had David's permission to have one. I was to start calling David "Master" now. He was going to show me how to control my orgasms and to discover a new sexual me.

After we said our good mornings to each other, My Master would always ask me, "How does your pussy taste?" As soon as I heard my Master's voice I was to taste my pussy so I could tell him how it tasted. If I failed to do this I would be punished in some way.

I would tell my Master that it tasted so yummy. I loved the way it tasted. I have always had the desire to be with a woman.

My Master would tell me to get my toys out, which I always grabbed them when I heard his voice. He would tell me to put one of my toys in my hot pussy. I was required to keep my pussy shaved. I would spread my lips and slide the toy in my hot waiting pussy, slowly fucking my pussy while my Master told me he wished he was there to taste my pussy.

I would get so hot and wet fucking my pussy and be on the verge of cumming and my Master would tell me to stop. He then told me to leave the toy in my pussy, letting it vibrate. Then he told me to finger my ass. At first I was afraid to do this, I had only been fucked in the ass once before. I remember that it hurt but was so pleasurable. I got some lotion and got my finger nice and wet, then slowly eased my finger in my ass. It hurt so bad the first time. I slowly fucked my ass till the pain had eased up.

My Master told me he had to go but would call me back soon. I was told to continue fucking my pussy but that I could not cum.

I did as my Master told me, bringing myself so close to orgasm so many times but then stopping. Afraid of what the consequences may be if I disobeyed him.

Soon my Master called back, I would ask him if I could cum and he would tell me "not yet."

He told me to continue fucking my hot pussy. I would be moaning so bad wanting to cum so bad, you could almost hear the pleading in my moans. I continued to fuck my pussy with my toy as I finger fucked my ass, the sensation of having both holes filled was driving me over the edge. I needed to cum...

"Master, can I please cum?" I would beg.

He would tell me "not yet." I would have to stop for a little while to control myself.

Soon I would start fucking myself harder and faster, moaning, so worked up... "Master, please can I cum baby? please?" I would beg.

Finally my Master would say, "Cum slave, cum real hard!!" The explosion that came from my hot pussy was dripping down to the crack of my ass, I had never cum so hard in my life. The orgasm I had left me shaking, My Master could hear it in my voice.

My pussy was throbbing so bad. My Master would tell me, "Take the toy from your pussy slave and lick it clean like you would my cock if I was there with you." I did as I was told, savoring the flavor of my cum. This would go on throughout the day till it was time for my husband to come home from work.

The first time I told my Master "no", I was not allowed to cum that day. He would still have me fuck my pussy and ass but would not let me cum. I wanted David to control my orgasms, I wanted him to tell me when I could cum, I wanted to be so turned on by him. He taught me that orgasms can be so intense when you want them to be.

My Master tells me daily when I can cum and where I should play with my pussy or ass and have an orgasm. I love it when I get to have orgasms at work. When I talk to him on-line I usually tell him how I had my orgasm and what time of day I had them at. I look forward to my Master's calls and our orgasms. Even though I seem to get most of the orgasms out of this relationship, my Master seems to enjoy himself controlling me and hearing me cum.