Learning About Holly Ch. 01

Story Info
His first encounter with his wife-to-be.
1.2k words
3.75
35.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story.

Where do I begin? I suppose I should start with a little info about myself. It will probably help you to understand the rest of this story. To start, I should tell you that I have 4 very firm beliefs when it comes to women.

Belief number one, a woman can never have too many sexual partners in her lifetime. The more men a woman has allowed between her legs, the better.

Belief number 2, married women who have sex with other men, with, or without their husbands consent are undoubtedly the hottest, sexiest creatures ever created.

Belief number 3, women were made to be looked at, and should always be dressed to thrill in seductive, revealing clothing.

Belief number 4, sliding into a woman's freshly fucked pussy immediately after she has been thoroughly fucked, and filled with another mans cum is the sexiest sensation on earth.

Ok. Now, that's out of the way. Let me tell you about Holly. Holly stands 5' 7". She weighs 118lbs., and measures 34b-23-24. Her perfect breasts are capped with half dollar size puffy nipples. Her pussy is kept neatly trimmed with a thin vertical line of fluff above her smoothly shaved lips. She has long chestnut brown hair that reaches half way down her back, brown eyes, and a light spray of freckles across her cheeks and nose, and a smile that could melt an ice burg. Her lips are soft and full. In fact, she rather resembles Carly Simon back in the seventies.

The first time I saw Holly, was August 18th 1986. I went to a bar called The V.I.P. on Boston Rd. in Springfield ma. I had just sat down at the bar and ordered a beer, when I looked across to the bar on the other side of the dance floor and there she was. She was sitting on a bar stool, her back to the bar. She was wearing a very short black leather mini skirt, fish net stockings, and black 4" stiletto heels. Her blouse was white and very sheer, and her nipples were clearly visible thru the thin fabric. Her hair was done in that classics mid eighties big hair fashion. Her lips, and nails were bright red.

My description of her here does not do her justice. It was as if someone had peered into my deepest fantasies, and created her from images they found there. The bartender brought me back to reality when he served my beer, and my attention was momentarily diverted from this goddess. When I looked back I saw that two men had joined her. One was standing in front of, and slightly off to one side of her. The one was other sitting on the stool next to her. They were talking, and laughing, and I figured oh well so much for that fantasy. I decided I would finish my beer and just enjoy looking at her for a while longer.

About five minutes later, I almost choked on my beer when I saw the man standing in front of her reach up and caress her erect nipple with the back of his hand. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear, and kissed her as she turned her face to his. The kiss lasted for a considerable time, as his hands were freely feeling her breasts and rubbing her thighs. I could not believe the scene I was witnessing. They were carrying on like lovers in private, right there, in public in front of about two-dozen people.

At this point she stood up and the two of them walked towards the door. I figured she was gone for the night, and wished I were the guy she had left with. I was trying to decide if I should head to another bar or stay where I was when I noticed that her jacket, and purse were still hanging on the back of her stool. Naturally, I decided to stay where I was. I ordered another beer, and wondered how long she would be gone.

As it turns out, I didn't have long to wait. About twenty minutes later the two of them returned to their spot at the bar. She looked radiant. It was obvious she had just been thoroughly fucked. Her hair was mussed, and her lipstick slightly smeared, and the top three buttons on her blouse were un-done. She grabbed her purse from the back of her stool presumably to go to the ladies room and freshen up. The other man then stood up and grabbed her hand. They spoke briefly, she hung her purse back on the stool and out the door they went.

I couldn't help it. I had to see what she was doing. I waited a couple of minutes and headed for the door. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of her in the back seat of the guy's car. What I saw was far more than I could have hoped for.

As I was looking for them, I spotted the man she had gone out side with standing between two cars. I walked down the aisle towards the cars they were in between. What I saw caused me to stop dead in my tracks. The man was leaning back against one of the cars, his pants pulled down below his knees. She was squatting in front of him, her hands on his thighs, sucking his very large cock like there was no tomorrow. I was fascinated by how much of it she could fit in her mouth. She was virtually swallowing it all the way to the base. When the man saw me watching he spoke to her and said, "Hey, some guy is watching you blow me." She just moaned and took his shaft deeper into her throat. He asked if he should tell me to leave, she replied "no I love an audience."

She then stood, and as she turned to face the other car she smiled at me and spoke the words that I will never forget. " Now you get to watch him fuck me." It was then that I noticed her blouse was completely un-buttoned and fully opened to expose her tits. My god I wanted to suck those nipples so badly. My own erection was trying to tear thru my pants. She bent over the trunk of the car, and spread her legs as her lover stepped in behind her, raised her skirt over her ass and in one smooth motion entered fully.

He then proceeded to fuck her like a man possessed. He would withdraw his cock and until just the tip remained inside her, then slam it back into her pussy as hard as he could. At each thrust she would groan and cry out. It was obvious that her orgasm was building and it was going to be big. As her impending release drew closer, she turned her head and looked into my eyes. She asked, "do you want to see me cum all over his fucking cock?" I could barely speak, but managed to croak out a yes. Man, I'm telling you she exploded. He continued to fuck her savagely for about another five minutes and she was in a constant state of orgasm as he did. She just slumped against the car screaming in pleasure, and yelling " OH GOD YES FUCK ME, FUCK ME FUCK ME."