Learning About My Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
Neighbors brought out his feminine side.
1.1k words
4.08
70.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tn_maggie
tn_maggie
44 Followers

My husband taught himself to deep fry turkey. Now, if you live down south you know this is no big deal. However, if you live elsewhere you may be disgusted. Mostly, though, you should be licking your lips 'cuz it is really great!

I was bragging on him at our local stitch-n-bitch, you know that gathering of girls where we sit around knitting and talking. Ariel, our neighbor across the street, well, she about lost her mind when she found out that Tim could do a turkey that way. She insisted, and she can just take over a room, that we come over on Saturday with the deep fryer and the bird and would not take no for an answer. Do you know anyone like that?

Tim was less than enthusiastic about cooking for Ariel and her family so I had to coax him with a blow job, OK, two in order to get his agreement. Ariel was emphatic that we show at 1 PM, I was to wear my long denim skirt, heels and a cotton pullover - she was ALWAYS so precise.

I helped Tim load the peanut oil, turkey and deep fryer into our little red wagon and walk across the street. He was soooo cute pulling the wagon! We opened the fence to meet Ariel, her husband Bart and two grown boys Brisban and Kellen.

The sun was sparkling, fully warming my tingling skin as Bart and the boys eyed us up and down, temporarily interrupting the football toss they were enjoying.

"Sweet!" Exclaimed Brisban upon seeing us come through the fence. "We have our fourth," as his long arms extended to catch a spiral from his brother.

"Cool! We can play teams," yelled out Kellen, "We've been waiting for you!"

It's nice to be wanted I was thinking to myself as Arial pointed to me demanding, "Get in the game with Bart and the boys while your husband gets setup for the turkey."

Me? She wants me to play football? Not hardly, I'm a girly-girl. "Come on, get in the game," she said emphatically.

"Why....I'm in a dress," I stammered without conviction.

"Good for your dress," Ariel said giggling. "I Promised the boys a football game and YOU are in it."

"C'mon," Bart coaxed, grabbing my hand and trotting toward the boys. "It'll be you and me against the boys," he said smiling.

"But...I'm..." I stammered meekly as I felt a hard smack on my butt.

"Let's go!" Bart barked. "We get the ball first," as we huddled up. "OK," drawing on his hand. "You go about 10 feet and cut right. I'll throw it to you. Break!" Again slapping my butt.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed, hearing the boys giggle.

Like always I did as I was told, skirt and heels and all. Bart threw me the ball, by some quirk of fate I actually caught it and then immediately felt the sting of two hard slaps on my ass.

"Down right here," stated Brisban authoritatively. "Nice catch."

My mind was in a daze as I walked back to the huddle. Looking around I noticed that the fryer was setup near the pool but no sign of my husband and Ariel.

"Hustle. Hustle," barked Bart as he slapped my ass. "Great catch, you're good," he added somewhat surprised.

The routine seemed to repeat. They let me catch the ball and then immediately slapped my ass. I really couldn't run in heels and skirt but I was having fun doing guy stuff. The guys were playful and fun. Taking a water break, Bart doused me with water. We all enjoyed a loud laugh.

"Hey, get the game going. You have a cheerleader!" Ariel yelled from across the yard.

"Check this out," said Kellen somewhat in awe.

Standing in a long blonde wig and cheerleader outfit was my husband, Tim. My mouth opened and jaw dropped as he waived his pom poms yelling, "Defense! Defense!" Ariel smiled approvingly. I just stared.

Shocked I walked over to Tim. Ariel said, "Get back in the game," pointing at me.

"I need a break, can't play in a dress and heels."

"OK, everyone barefoot," Ariel said loudly as she guided me up on a step. "I figured you'd need an adjustment," revealing a shiny scissors. Why I didn't speak up I'll never know, but she just seems to take over. Compliantly, I rotated around as she cut my $80 skirt high up my thighs. I blushed a bit as I felt a cool breeze on my legs. The guys were all mesmerized as I looked down. Ariel guided my head back up saying, "You'll see it when it's done, sweetie...there you go," holding up a big chunk of denim. Tim cheered, the guys clapped as Ariel stepped me out of my shoes. Slapping my butt hard she said, "Now, back in the game!"

Glancing at Tim we made eye contact for the first time. He looked happy and relaxed, confident actually, as he winked at me approvingly. His little mid-drift top with the big "H" on the front was covering a bra and some little boobs. I giggled, wondering what he had on underneath. I had no idea that he liked to dress up. He's too comfortable for this to be his first time I thought. His little skirt had pleats that ruffled in the wind. How cute he looked.

"Tim, what's the H for, HO?" Kellen asked teasingly. Everyone laughed making Tim blush profusely.

"There's no Tim here," said Ariel. "This is Jenny," as she brushed back the blonde locks and raised Tim's - I mean Jenny's face. "You made her blush, you meanie," Ariel giggled, making Jenny squirm.

We started the game back up while Ariel and Jenny, well mostly Jenny, cooked and cheered. I was quite mobile now, barefoot and short skirt enabled. The game's pace picked up and I, like the guys, was sweating profusely. Kellen peeled off his shirt causing Ariel to yell out, "If you take off you shirt, everyone has to." The guys looked at each other, shrugged and removed their shirts. "Hey, you're not special. Get it off," pointing at me.

Well I'm not shy but it was and odd feeling until I looked and remembered my husband was deep frying a turkey in a cheerleader outfit. Recognizing the humor of the moment I laughed to myself and pulled off my top. Looking at Ariel's stern expression, I knew that she wanted the bra gone too.

Now bare-chested, my nipples immediately rose to attention as Ariel exclaimed, "Good girl."

"Nice nips, Mrs C," offered Kellen as Brisban punched his arm.

The boys got more rough and aggressive and I found myself on the ground a few times. Ny ass was feeling tender from all the slaps and downs and my boobs hurt from bouncing around. As I checked for progress on dinner I saw Ariel shaving Tim's legs. I was sore and tired. This was getting kind of strange...

tn_maggie
tn_maggie
44 Followers