Learning About My Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Topless football is not the only game.
993 words
4.06
76.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tn_maggie
tn_maggie
44 Followers

What a beautiful, sunny day. Strange as it was to be topless, playing football and watching my husband strut around, giggling, in a cheerleader outfit, I felt relaxed. Why does this feel so normal?

"Half time," Ariel exclaimed, breaking my daydream. "All y'all come over here and get some sunscreen on before you burn up."

Bart, Brisban and Kellen formed a line and Ariel loaded up their hands with goo which they covered themselves with. Oddly, I was ignored while giggling quietly at the spectacle of Ariel rubbing the lotion over one back, then another. Tim was busy dropping the turkey into the deep fryer, his little ruffled skirt blowing up over his back as he bent over. He's wearing ruffled panties! I can't believe this. As I walked toward him I thought how that outfit would probably look better on me.

"Where are you going Missy? Get over here before those little titties turn to fire."

I blushed at the comment. Flustered, I covered my boobs with my hands as I walked toward Ariel and the boys.

They formed a circle as Ariel loaded up their palms with lotion. Didn't they have enough on them?

"Get her covered up good, guys. Sun poisoning is nothing to laugh about," she said matter-of-factly.

To my surprise they all turned at once and began smearing the cool lotion all over me. "OHHHH!" I exclaimed and jumped up on my tippy toes. Inhaling dramatically, I turned around but there was no where to go. I laughed nervously and made eye contact with Tim who smiled and gave me a thumbs up. What the heck does that mean?

Ariel nudged in between Bart and Kellen grabbing my chin and lifting it upward. Turning my face from side to side with her very strong grip stretching me on my toes, "I think you took a little hit to the cheekbone..."

"Oh," I mumbled now feeling a little sore in the face and remembering an inadverdant smack from Brisban.

Meanwhile the boys were rubbing me all over and as the lotion warmed it felt really good. Greasy, but good. Keeping her grip on my face and now staring into my eyes Ariel added softly,"Yes, the legs too Kellen."

I felt four hands on my legs and two on my chest. Their touch grew stronger. My breasts were being kneaded and I moaned out loud as I felt hands under my skirt brushing against my clit and probing my butt. My breath grew choppy as my weight shifted from foot to foot, still under Ariel's grasp. Ariel then pulled my face to hers and kissed me strongly on the lips, "You'll live," she smirked coyly.

I stared at her, in a trance, as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and their hands continued the penetration of my panties.

"Here, Mom," she doesn't need these," said Kellen as he handed my panties to here. They all laughed as I orgasmed.

Throwing my panties up into a nearby tree she joked, "Nothing like backyard football to get the testosterone moving." My mind spun out of control with all of the images and sensations of the past few minutes. Chest heaving, gasping for air, my hands dropped to my knees as I bent over to collect myself. Slap!

"Let's go partner," Bart said as I got up from his knees. "We've got a game to play."

I could only laugh as I looked down to my shining breasts. They must have put 5 pounds of lube on me! I felt like a greased pig, yuck!

"Tim, I mean Jenny, those hairy legs have to go," I heard Ariel say as she walked toward the fryer. Looking over my shoulder as I walked toward Bart, I could see Ariel grabbing Tim's hand and walking him into the house.

We played some more football. I really don't know how or why. The ball got greasy and we couldn't hold it. Fumble after fumble. The game broke down into chaotic laughter. It resembled the schoolyard game of keep-away. Bart and the boys were no longer shy about touching me. In fact, I pretty much had hands on my boobs or butt at all times.

Ariel and Tim returned from the house with Tim, as Jenny, walking sheepishly behind her. "Games over," she yelled out to us and we gathered on the deck. "Jenny, please pass out drinks." Tim loaded a tray with beverages, spiked lemonade, and circulated. I noticed that his body hair was gone.

He approached me, tray in hand, silently with his eyes cast downward. "Tim," I whispered. "Are you OK?"

"Never better," he stammered meekly as his face turned red.

"Do y'all like Jenny's undies?" Asked Ariel lifting the back of his short skirt. "I got bored with the frilly panties," pointing at his now bare cheeks. "I think a thong works better, don't you, Jenny"

Totally humiliated, blushing deep crimson and now trembling a bit, the now sheepish Jenny mumbled, "Yes."

"What's that?" Asked Ariel, obviously enjoying her role with Jenny.

Clearing his throat and speaking a wee bit louder, Jenny offered, "Yes, maam. I like it."

"I know what you like," she said smacking his butt loudly. "MMMMMMM, see that," striking his jiggling ass cheek again. "And you like the cool breeze on your smooth legs, don't you Jenny...don't you Jenny?"

"Yes, maam, I do. The turkey should be done," he said quickly making his escape and moving to the fryer.

"Wiggle that butt when you walk," teased Ariel getting a good laugh from the boys.

"You're seeing his true nature, you know," said Ariel looking deep into my eyes. "You've gained a girl friend and kept a husband, best of both worlds, right Bart?" she added in a soothing tone, brushing the greasy hair from my face.

"And he's got a nice ass," said Kellen loud enough for all to hear.

"Yes he does," added Bart quietly.

tn_maggie
tn_maggie
44 Followers