Learning About My Wife

Story Info
Wife gets husband to try sex with another couple.
5.7k words
3.79
186.7k
42
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

Jan and I had been married for seven years. I loved her deeply and truly. There was no way that I, Al, was ever going to be unfaithful to her. Not that I wasn't tempted. Sometimes, we had to take clients to the many titty bars, and nudie bars, here in Denver. No man can resist being attracted to the variety of women available in the better clubs. Not that Jan had let herself slip. Her 33C-23-33, 5'4", 120 lb chassis was as hot as they come. Plug into that equation her fiery red hair, passionate nature, and hellish temper, and you can see she is a handful. She always says "dynamite comes in small packages".

We had married out in L.A.; land of the wild bikini, and she was a bikini model when I met her. She loved the attention. She knew she would never make the big time, but she often told me "It's better than flipping burgers." I got a job with a computer company, well known for its wild and liberal party spirit, in Denver.

"Al, I'mbored. None of my friends live out here. I'm too short to model out here. I could always work at one of those strip clubs you go to..."

"Jan,please don't start. I know it's tough here. I'm too busy at work to give you all the attention you deserve.Please don't hold it against me!"

"Oh, Al, Ilove you, but I'm going starkers. I'vegot to do something!"

"What about college? You've always said you wanted to go. The company will pay for it if you get good grades. I'd really enjoy having you stretch that beautiful mind of yours as much as you stretch your beautiful body at your aerobics classes."

"Is that why you always come a half an hour early? To watch me stretch my mind? Or is it that blond instructor, with thebig tits?" She always made me pay for the one day I didn't watch her leave class,and kept right on watching while she fumed behind me. It never pays to slight your wife, my friends.

So Jan went back to school. She took art classes, and lectures in feminism. She started going to gay bars, and my friends started warning me she was going lez on me. We still shared our fantasies openly, and I knew she was very interested, but she hadn't crossed that line, yet. None of that prepared me for the day I came home to find her arranging 8x10 glossy color photos of herself into a big black photo album.

"Hi, honey, I'm home!"

"Be with you in a few."

"What are these?"

"My samples. I've been taking one picture from each of my modeling gigs to keep for us. Do you like them?"Iwas stunned. There were over thirty pictures, of Jan in just lingerie, completely nude, and the last three of her and another woman, a blond, every bit as hot as any blond I had ever seen.

"I know what you're thinking. Deb and I only heat up for the camera like that. We've never gone farther. Not that I didn't want to..." I flipped back and forth through the hot photos of my wife. Each one of them represented many dozens of pictures of her I might never see until a co-worker dropped it open on my desk. She was so hot, biting her lip, in just a tee shirt and her shorts. I kissed her, squeezing her into me, frantically trying to pull her back with my love, trying to tell her that all the attention meant nothing compared to the love of a good man. She responded to me, ripping my clothes right off my body there in the living room, not even bothered that the drapes were still open, as she mounted herself on my rigid rod. We screwed quickly, as she fingered herself to orgasm and I came right after she started clenching around me.

Jan really started opening up to me after that. She had been afraid that her need for attention, her bi curiosity, and her other, deeper, darker secrets just wouldn't be accepted by me. Early on in our relationship, I had made it clear that it was a one man, one woman highway thatIwas on, if she wanted to join me. We had traveled seven long years down that road. I just didn't know that road ended in Denver when I got on it.

Jan started telling me all about the love lives of her bi and gay friends, all the things she was learning at school. Like the erotic teachings of Camille Paglia, about worshiping the penis, how a woman needed to be fully sexual, to her own limits to feel truly fulfilled, how trust and acceptance were much more important than fidelity. This is where the wheels really came off. She confessed that she wanted to watch me make love to other women, and that she wanted to make love with another man, especially in a threesome or a foursome with me.

Jan started talking about all the different clubs on campus, YSA (Young Swingers of America), the S&M club, the B&D club, the Bi/Bi club, and Lambda, the gay student union. She started pulling out her hardcore porn magazines, swingers magazines, and adult videos she had been buying with all her modeling money. I felt so stupid for not asking earlier where all the money had gone, but when I had just accepted she was showing off her naked body to other men, I had accepted that the money was hers to do with as she pleased.

I started reading the letters in her magazines. She wanted to work over the summer in a swingers magazine headquartered here in Denver. There were just two problems with that: first preference always went to "active" members of YSA, and you had to be a swinging couple to join YSA. By herself, Jan couldn't get in. She needed me. She could always sign up as a lez couple with Deb, "but I want you to go with me, be my full partner in fulfilling all ofour fantasies"

"What made you decide to become a swinger? Aren'tIa good enough lover for you?"

"Please, Al, you're agreat lover. I've been listening to your fantasies for years. You've heard most of mine. I'm not content with a fantasy life, Al, just like I wasn't content to just play with my clit and dream about your thick dick inside me until we got married. I want you, now more than ever. I want to give you new lovers,without you leaving me. I couldn't bear that. I want you to experience forreal what it is like to make love to two women at once. Just say the word, and I will call Deb. She's offered to join us whenever we're ready. I'm also enough of a libber to say fair is fair, I deserve my share. As hot as I am about this, I'm in no hurry accept that by the end of the term, if we aren't now in YSA, I've got no chance at that summer job I want. You can tell me that you'll break my heart, that I can't work there, that I'm all screwed up. But I want to love you, fully and completely, and I want you to love me the same way.Ijust don't know how I'll be able to take it if you say no to this, because it's like you're saying no to a part of me. I want to give you every pleasure I can dream up. Is that so wrong?"

We started going out with other couples from YSA. Most of them were younger. Most of the young women were instantly attracted to me, just like every single one of the young studs drooled over Jan. The prospect of getting her into bed made them far too aggressive. The young women, even with their drop-dead gorgeous bodies, just didn't flip my switch. Jan found a couple of them really sexy, but they didn't get her any more than mildly interested. I relaxed, since it was now clear this was about more than just Jan wanting another lover. I was getting into it too. I had been reading, and watching, and making love to Jan while we watched XXX videos. We even masturbated together while we circled ads in the swingers magazine, and YSA flyers.

Then it happened. One of Jan's Bi friends knew a couple in Boulder, just a short drive away, a couple she claimed was special beyond words, saved her life and her sanity, and to top it all off, they were the hottest threesome she had ever had. Doug and Diane sounded too good to be true. We called them, and ended up talking to them for hours. We made a date to visit them that Friday night. They called on Thursday, and had us meet them at a hotel on the west side of Denver, right next to one of my favorite nudie bars. They met us in the parking lot. We went to the coffee Shop next door, and talked for hours.

Then Diane simply said to Jan "It's time."

"What time?" Doug explained to me that Diane and Jan were registered next door for amateur night. They were going to strip in competition for a $500 first prize! Doug talked me through my nerves. He wanted to make sure I was OK with it.

"Yeah, sure. Jan's been taking her clothes off modeling all through college."

"But stripping is different. Fifty drunk guys are going to be there, all looking at our wives like they're going to have sex with them. The energy they transfer to our wives will last for days. Tonight is just an appetizer. Think about what you'd like to do with Diane. Tell Jan every single word of it. Then tell her the same thing, except tell her how much you want to see her do it with me. Tease her with it, see how she responds, then come and have dinner with us tomorrow. Promise me you'll give it a try?"

I already trusted Doug. If he told me he was going to brand my wife and she would like it, I would have believed him. "I promise."

Our wives were late for the call, so they came last. Diane went first, and her dress hit the floor and I got my first full look at her charms. Her long blond hair just reached the bottoms of her 35C-23-33 tits. She wasn't shy about dropping her lacy bra, right on my head, as she shook her hooters in my face. Her nipples were stiff, and her seam was already wetting the crotch of her panties. She placed her panties like a hat on my head, then went off to seduce the rest of the crowd. Jan came on, ripping the buttons of her dress right off to a strong ZZ Top tune. She played with her breasts, then tossed her bra off into the crowd. Her panties were drenched, and she peeled them down right in Doug's face, as she bent over in front of him, giving him an up-close examination of her most private parts. She blew him a kiss, then pulled Diane to her for a deep, hot kiss! The crowd went wild, as the girls grabbed silk bathrobes, and joined us. Diane sat with me, Jan with Doug.

"They want us to do one more number. We're in the finals. If we win, we get a thousand dollars. If you make me give this up, you have to take me to the motel next door and make it up to me,personally. I don't think Jan wants to wait until tomorrow night. She was fingering herself backstage. I understand this has been a fantasy of hers. I'd really like the time to get to know you both, and we have to work tomorrow. Kiss me, and tell me you'll be just as hard for me tomorrow night." Her soft lips came for me, and I didn't ever want to stop kissing her, but a bouncer pulled us and Doug loose with a strict warning about touching the girls, even if they said it was OK.

Jan went first, simply coming out naked and playing with herself on the stage in front of maybe a hundred guys, maybe even some from my office. Diane followed her, and they quietly rubbed their breasts together as they waited at the back of the stage for the other girls to finish. When the voting was done, they came out on top. There was no doubt in my mind who the hottest women there were, and the thousand dollar check only proved it. Jan had me pay one of the dancers 50$ for the robe, since she had nothing left to wear home. We kissed Doug and Diane goodbye, and Jan played with herself,moaning, all the way home. I had to carry her into the house, and we made the most passionate love for hours.

All through our lovemaking, I was keeping my promise to Doug. "I want you towatch as I kiss & undress Diane. Oh, Jan, I'm so turned on knowing that tomorrow night Doug is going to kiss you, then undress you. He'llstrip you until you are just as naked in front of him as you were tonight, but he willtouch youanywhere and everywhere. I'll be so hard from watching that I will have to beg Diane tosuck me off, and you'll have to watch her deep throat myentire shaft. Doug will be so turned on by that he'll have to eat you out, and you'11 watch Dianesuck downevery drop of my jism as cum wave after cum waveburns through you. Then Diane will turn herblow job into a hot sixty nine, and you'll watch my tongueream her cuntout,lick her into ecstasy, and you'll wish it wasyou... Doug will be so turned on by your begging and pleading for him tofuck you that he will mount you doggy style, while he fingers your clit to several climaxes, as you writhe in passion from knowing his strange newcock is thrustinginside you. You'll have to watch Diane lower herwet slit down, over and over, onto myhard prick, and you'll crawl forward whileDoug screws you every inch of the way, just totaste her sweethot pussy. You'lllick her to climax after climax whileshe screws me, the entire time having Doug fill your hungry snatch with his massive meat sausage. Then he'11come inside you coating your sugar walls with his,foamy jism. Then we'll all collapse in a pile,sucking andlicking each other, until Doug and I can't take any more, and we cum again, right in your mouths. Then Diane will kiss you, and you'll get hot all over again, as she startslicking your sweet slit in your first lesbian sixty nine. Doug & I will get so hot watching that we will slide ourhot hard cocks inside you as you eat each other, and you'll come so many times that you'll forget your own name. We'll stay naked the whole weekend, playing, talking, and making love with Doug and Diane, in every combination. They'll become our best, closest friends and lovers, for years and years to come."

How I made it through work that Friday I'll never know. Several of the women in the office picked up the signs of a married man in a hot romance, and let me know that they would be available. Jan always told me that the dark & handsome types like me are irresistible. That goes double for Doug and his silver tongued ability to convince you of anything. I wanted to go whack off before my balls exploded from sheer lust, but Jan & I had promised each other this morning that we wouldn't touch each other or ourselves until we had dinner with Doug & Diane. It took forever for Jan to get ready, She changed outfits at least a dozen times. In the end, she chose her low cut purple knit dress, the one that clung to her body like it was spray painted on, purple hose, garter belt, and 3" purple heels, a crystal pendant that hung right in her cleavage, and two simple plastic purple loops for earrings. No bra, just nipples that stuck out like thumbtacks. No panty line. She had me change into my gray suit, with a bright red power tie. "Sheer sex, with class" she said.

The drive to Boulder was electric, but we could only talk about stuff that had nothing to do with tonight. Neither one of us wanted to spoil the mood. We loosened up as we listened to her dance mix CD's, and we were ready for some serious partying. We drove up to Doug & Diane's house, and had to check the address twice. It was huge, two stories, with a BMW and a Jag in the driveway. We rang the bell at the large oaken double doors, and they surged out to greet us. Doug wore a beige suit, and looked like he'd just stepped off the pages of GQ. Diane was a wet dream cum true, in her black lace dress that seemed to show everything and nothing at the same time.

"We were worried, you're so late. Everything OK?"

I answered Diane's concern with "We're fine, no, we're doing great. Jan just had to be dressed perfectly for this occasion."

Doug quickly chimed in "We're so glad you're OK. It really was worth the wait. Jan, you look like a fantasy cum to life. We are such lucky men, eh? Well, that's hardly enough attention given the fabulous beauties we've been graced with the pleasure of squiring around town, but we need to beat feet, or the restaurant will cancel our reservation. We'll take the beamer. You want to drive, Al?"

I couldn't believe my luck. "Are you kidding? Hell yes!"

With a sly smile, Doug said "Take good care of her." With that, he handed me the car keys, and the hand of his wife. He promptly wrapped his arm around Jan and escorted her into the back seat. I led Diane to the front seat, drinking in her beauty as She was explaining how to get to the restaurant.

The car was wilder than my dreams. It was firm, tight, sensuous, classy, and incredibly responsive. Diane gently gave me hints on the directions, resting her left hand on my thigh. Doug had his arm around Jan in the back seat, and we were laughing & chatting as if we were best friends our whole lives. The soft jazz music simply topped off the party mood.

The maitre'd obviously knew Doug, and took us to their private, reserved table. A seven course meal followed, enhanced by the best wine I'd ever had. I was enjoying it all so much, I'd forgotten all about the powerful sexual hum that filled the air. Diane slipped her hand underneath the table, and took my hand and guided it onto her thigh. A few minutes later, since I'd been too big a pussy to go any farther, she slid my hand all the way up her dress to her wet slit.

She whispered in my ear "Al, Iwant you. See howwet you make me? I'd kiss you like Jan kissed me last night, likewe kissed last night, but I don't want to make a scene.Please, Al. I'm begging you. Don't make me wait. Finger me to a climax, right here, right now, in front of everybody. Give me that special memory of how you satisfied my hunger for you. I promise I'll make it up to you later."

I was dizzy with lust. I'd never had a woman beg for sex in public before. I slid my longest finger inside her slick channel for lubrication, and then rolled her clit between my thumb and fingers very delicately. ThenIbrushed her clit's tip lightly, zig-zagging up and down, then quickly side to side as she peaked. Her eyes closed, and she drew a sharp breath, but there was no mistaking the blush on her face and chest. I saw Jan's eyes glazed over in lust, and I knew that Doug was letting his fingers explore my wife's most private areas. Jan took quite awhile, then turned her head into her shoulder to cover up her sighs as her body rippled with pleasure. I'd never seen my wife orgasm while fully clothed before. As I tried to concentrate on the food, Diane started stroking my prick right through my slacks, making me hard, then playing chicken with making me cum right in my pants, those deep blue eyes of hers flashed wicked secrets to me as she said "You're very good. Even Doug can't make me cum that quickly."

I was flattered, and frankly, she had me right by the balls at that very moment. "Jan's been making me learn all her bi friends best techniques."

Diane brightened as she moved close to whisper in my ear "Ooh, Ilove a man with a head into self improvement. It shows real courage and self confidence.Very sexy." Doug paid the check with his platinum AMEX card, and we both walked out with raging boners. I was convinced everybody saw, everybody knew.

Back at their house, it sounded like waves crashing in the distance, or maybe thunder. There certainly was a lot of electricity in the air. We took the tour of their palatial and stylish home, starting upstairs in the bedrooms, touring the backyard pool, sauna and hot tub, breezing through the rest of the house, and ending up in their den.

Diane madeusBailey's on the rocks, while Doug put on some slow, romantic music. "Would you like to dance with me, Diane?", I asked her with my hand outstretched.

"I'd love to do almost anything you want, Al." She replied hotly.

I pulled her to me, She melted in my arms, wrapping her soft body around me. Doug was dancing with Jan, and She was resting her head on his chest. Both girls had kicked off their heels, and during a drink break I pulled off my shoes, which Doug had done long ago. His hands roamed all over my wife's body, caressing her with great tenderness.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
12