Learning Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

"Nancy! Sluggo!" Mrs Ashton, Jeff's mum called out to us.

We both dived our heads out through the door ties to see her standing at the gate.

"Tea Time!"

"Oh Shit" was it that time already.

"Won't be a few minutes Mum!" Jeff called back.

We scrambled to make our selves presentable. Jeff into his shorts, and me to do up my bra and blouse and smooth down my skirt. I didn't want to put my damp knickers back on.

As I crawled out of the tent ahead of Jeff, he shoved his hand up my skirt.

"Your mum's watching us." He took his hand away.

As we got to our feet she called out again.

"Doris, would you like to have some tea with us?"

"No thank you Mrs Ashton. I want to have a lie down I've got a headache."

"I'm not surprised that tent is a bit dark to spend all day reading my girl. You go and rest."

I almost giggled!

Jeff turned and looked at me.

"See you in the morning."

"If its nice we'll go down the river, bring your bathers...and a towel!"

"Yeh...see you."

We parted with a wave. I for a bath Jeff for his tea. After a soak in a nice warm bath, I dried and lay naked on my bed, turning on the old radio Luxemburg and listening to the music, I hugged my pillow, crushing it to my breast and cuddling it. I put my hands between my thighs, I could still feel Jeff's electric touch.

"Oh.. Jeff... I love you, I love you, I love you my darling."

I would never of course say that to him, he was my friend, but that day I just wanted to be cuddled up to him. Things of course would never be the same between us again. Ho...hum...

000000000000000000000000000000000

Doris regaled us with the following account of things between Jeff and herself on the next day. I think some of us just chose to be 'shocked' because we didn't want the others to think we would have done the same. I bet almost all of us would have.

I woke on the Wednesday morning to a glorious sunny day, much like Monday had been. Blue skies, a few scudding clouds no hint of the rain of yesterday. My pillow between my naked thighs and a tingle, and itch you know where.

I was eating a bowl of cornflakes when I heard the next door gate shut. I couldn't wait to see my darling. A sleeveless pink blouse with buttons which I had made myself in needlework class, a floral summer cotton skirt with elasticated waist, blue as I recall with yellow and red flowers, my school bra, white with tiny rosebuds and after last nights row with my mum because I had worn a pair of my 'good' new nylon knickers to mess around the house in, a pair of the old white cotton knickers, made up my outfit for the day.

My breakfast bowl and spoon clattered into the sink as I grabbed my towel and swim suit. The door slammed shut behind me. Moments later I was at the Ashton's door.

"Come in." Mrs Ashton responded to my knock.

Their kitchen was a hive of seething commotion with Jeff's younger brothers were having their breakfast and dressing.

"Hello Doris, what are you up to today"

"Well it's a nice day so we will go off down by the river. Might even go for a dip."

"I see you have your book, I like a good read myself. Just don't go getting eye strain, I am sure that's what gave you a headache last night."

"No." Mrs Ashton. "I won't."

"If you're going for a swim, take care."

"Oh, we don't go down the bathing house, too many kids there."

"Just you remember, boys can be a bit thoughtless, girls your age need their privacy to change and things, so just tell Jeff to bugger off."

"Yes Mrs. Ashton."

"Remember to wait half an hour after you have your lunch before you swim."

"Yes Mrs. Ashton."

"And you're the eldest so make sure he behaves. If not let me know. I can deal with him."

"Yes Mrs. Ashton."

"Do you want a picnic, I don't suppose you'll be home before tea time."

"Ohhh...yes please."

"I've done paste sandwiches and there's some crisps, and some squash."

"Thanks Mrs Ashton"

Jeff appeared with towel.

"Here you carry the picnic and you can put the towels and things in the bag too."

Off we went on our merry way looking for all the world like an old married couple with their bag of shopping. With a wave to Mrs. Ashton we rounded the corner and could relax. Holding hands, laughing, skipping we were in our world now, comfortable and together.

"Yesterday was good." Jeff started the conversation.

"Yes it was."

"I hope your headache wasn't too bad."

"Don't be silly, I didn't have a head ache."

"but I thought that was what you told my mum."

"That's right, but I had no knickers on, and I felt I wanted to be on my own."

"Woooohwwww...Wooowww...and have you got them on now?"

"Of course."

"Show!"

"No."

We arrived at our regular spot at the riverside and settled down. Jeff lifted my skirt.

"Don't." I pushed it back down.

"What did you like best about yesterday?"

We lay side by side watching the few clouds that there were, idling against the blue.

"Dunno." I mused, dreamily thinking of our adventures.

Jeff propped himself on his elbow and turned to fiddle with the buttons of my blouse. It was buttoned to the neck. Then he squeezed my tits.

"I quite liked these." He undid a button about halfway down and slipped his hand inside.

Then he dropped his hand to my knee and stroked up my leg.

"Mind, I also liked this bit, you know, touching your thingy." His hand had reached my knickers.

"You must have liked something best."

"I just liked all of it." I confessed.

"Wasn't there anything that was best."

By way of answer I sat up and turned towards him, took his face in my hands and kissed him, with all the love and tenderness I could muster. It was a kiss which lasted quite a while, we breathed heavily though our noses. Jeff's hand went once more to my breast and started fondling out side of my bra. I put my hand down and felt his hard cock. I didn't know what I wanted to do with it but I wanted that cock so much it hurt.

"What? A kiss was the best bit? Kissing is soppy."

"I don't think so, well not now I don't."

"Thinking of your thingy made me do things last night."

We resumed gazing at the sky.

"Well I really did like it when you shot all your cream in the air."

"It was you that did it."

"I know, did you like it?"

"Yep."

I lifted my bum, smoothed my skirt down and sat down again. Jeff lifted my skirt as he had done earlier. I lay back down.

"I'm going to do this." He raised my skirt to lay it at my waist.

My white knickers exposed to view. I relaxed, closed my eyes and remembered yesterday in the tent.

The feel of his hands on my "thingy", the fondling of my breasts, the fountain of cream from him, and my sneeze 'down there". I could feel myself dampening in my knickers and my tits were aching with need. Jeff meanwhile was just looking at me, well my legs and knickers to be precise, with an occasional glance at the top half of my body.

I could feel Jeff moving, his hand was on my legs, which I willingly parted for him. I reached down and took his hand, pulling it towards my breast.

"Yesterday was good and we can always enjoy it, but if we are going to do it very much it must be tits first. Not just down there...always unless I say."

Jeff started to fondle my bra clad tits.

"Stop!.. Stop!" I pushed his hand away. He did. "I want to wee."

There was no pretence at modesty now and Jeff paid scant attention to keeping a look out for me, concentrating as he was on my knickers coming down and then the pee squirting from me, noisily spattering on the ground beneath, I wasn't even crouching as low as usual, with my legs well spread more or less inviting his interest. I finished and with my finger flicked the remaining drips away from my bits before reinstating my knickers.

"I'd better pee before we start again." Jeff pulled his willy out of his shorts.

"Can I Hold it while you go? Ohh Pleeease...Pleease?"

I took his willy between my fingers. Of course the inevitable... he firmed up, there was no pee.

"Well, go on then."

"I can't."

"Don't be a spoil sport."

"I'm not, I just can't pee when its hard."

"Why not?

"Dunno, I just can't"

I let go of him and Jeff stood for several minutes with his willy sticking out in the fresh air, gradually it slackened off and I watched as the pee gushed in a great curving arch to splash noisily against the side of the Willow to run in rivulets to its base and disappear into the ground.

"At least let me shake the drips off..." as he finished I took it to shake it. Yet again it hardened.

We lay back down and Jeff started once again to fondle my tits. At least he seemed to be grasping the idea of what I suppose you could call 'manners' and the fondling began first outside my blouse then inside my blouse then on my bra and then he tried to get my tits out. I sat up and undid the bra releasing my tits for him to squeeze and touch.

I moaned as he played with them and tried to encourage him to flick my nipples and tweek them.

"Why don't you lick them?"

He bent over me and licked my tits moving from one to the other, his hot breath and the cool air contrasted in a most wonderful way.

"The nipples...the nipples... lick the nipples."

His tongue snaked out and tentatively he touched first one nipple then the other. Then resumed the more general licking of my desperate tits.

"No...no... the nipples... lick the nipples... that's nice."

When Jeff's hand returned to my legs he met no resistance, I was wanting touches there too. My legs, as if they had a will of their own spread slowly as his fingers climbed my thighs. Gently, oh so gently he stroked the front of my knickers all the while I was willing him onward. I was so desperate to feel his fingers on my private parts I just kept muttering in my head.

"More... Darling...I love you... finger me...feeeeel me. I want...Oh I want."

Suddenly, as if he knew what I was saying in my head, I felt his fingers probing at the elasticated leg of my knickers. I knew that I must be damp down there, I felt very wet. He was in, his fingers stroking at my pubes and slit. I could not keep my legs together, I wanted to thrust myself at his fingers. I could feel the elastic straining against me as he forced his hand up the leg hole.

Forgetting that he was resting on his elbow I grabbed his other hand supporting his head and pulled it once more to my breast. He of course fell, whipping his hand from my nether regions and leaving me almost in tears as the knicker leg sprung back to cover me. Jeff lay on his back, the evidence of his enjoyment of what he had been doing stood stiff in his shorts.

"What did you do that for?" he demanded.

"I wanted you to do my tits as well." Was all I could sob. I was so near to crying I didn't dare say much. His willy died. I could sense that suddenly he was cross. "I thought you were enjoying what I was doing." Jeff sounded hurt.

"I was." I sobbed.

"I did what you said. I played with your tits first."

"It wasn't your fault." I continued sobbing.

"Well what?"

"I think it would be even better, for both of us if we could do something with both my tits, and my thingy." More sobs

"Why?"

"They both get sort of tingly in different ways and I want both."

"Let's have a bit of a dip."

"OK..." I didn't really want a dip. But I thought it might give us a break to start again.

Jeff stripped off and sat down, pulling his knitted bathing trunks from the bag. He just lay there on one of the towels, making no attempt to put them on. I meanwhile sat up and shrugged off my blouse and bra then leaned forward, legs splayed to unlatch my sandals and remove my short white socks. I knelt on the side of his towel, towering above his prone body, to slip my hands into the elastic waist band of my skirt to ease it down.

My tits were free and standing firm above him bobbing gently as I moved. His cock responded with a twitch and a throb gradually coming back to life as my skirt reached my knees. I bent over him to get the swim costume from the bag ensuring that as I did so I stroked my tits across his face. He responded by snaking out his tongue to lick them as they passed him.

A hand came up to touch them. Then in a move that took me by surprise he pulled me down to his lips, kissing me with the passion I has shown him earlier, kissing me in the way he had considered 'soppy' when I had kissed him. I broke away.

"I thought kissing is supposed to be soppy?"

He responded by reclaiming my lips, and with mouth open he probed my lips with his tongue. I giggled.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing... it tickles."

We broke apart.

"I'm going to put my swimsuit on." I reached across him again and again he licked at my tits, again he raised his hands to them, squeezing and stroking them. I retrieved my costume from the bag then kneeling once more slipped my hands into my knickers.

"Here, let me do that."

I hobbled on my knees towards him, by way of consent. He put his hand up the leg of my knickers, and brushed across my hair, he did not go for my very juicy slit, but inside my knickers up to the waist elastic which grasping he pulled down, his other hand eased the back down the knickers were dragged down to my knees.

I stood, and a further tug left them at my ankles. I stepped out of them and knelt to pick them up. As I did so, Jeff snatched my costume and cast it just out of immediate reach beyond the foot of the towel. As I reached for it he touched me by my bottom, my legs sprung apart. Clearly he was being invited to touch.

I lay beside him and snuggled up. My parted thighs all the invitation needed by his willing fingers.

My tongue darted in and out of his welcoming mouth as I enjoyed the fingering my wet and slimy slit was getting. Aware of the consequence when I had tried before to get him to fondle my tits while his hand was engaged else where, I wanted attention to my tits, I rocked my shoulders stroking my nipples on his chest. The effect was adequate and our passionate kisses continued.

I was half lying on Jeff, partly straddling his thigh, massaging his chest with my tits and kissing, kissing deeply. I reached over the arm which was supplying the fingers to my slit and grasped his rigid willy.

I broke off the Kiss.

"I am going to do that sneeze thing down there...any second...Oooh...Oooh...Shhhhit."

This time Jeff, with the little warning didn't get his hand trapped. I pulled harder on his willy until with a groan he discharged into the air.

We lay dozing for quite a while before we had a repeat performance. Not I hasten to add before we had an exploration session so that he could find the little hard bit I wouldn't let him look for previously. When he found it and could see it he was like a child with a new toy and I am pleased to say he made good use of it. I had more of those fantastic sensations, we both enjoyed the kissing and he played with my tits sucking squeezing and fondling which caused yet more of those sensations without even being touched 'down there'.

I sat by his side and fondled him, his willy seemed to grow by the minute,

"What does it feel like"

"Sort of nice."

"Can I kiss it?"

"If you want."

I kissed it, licked it, stroked it, I played with his balls. I kissed it again and again, then I popped the knob into my mouth and gave a little suck. Stroking and fondling, playing with his balls we went on with the kissing, they seemed so urgent.

"My cream's coming."

I immediately started to pull harder and flicked my tongue across his wet exposed knob. Suddenly it started, this time I pointed it away so that we didn't get any on us. It shot a good three feet away .

"Wow...That... was fantastic..."

We cuddled up and fondled each other, he neglected neither my tits or my slit, I stroked his willy and fondled his tight young balls as we lay dozing in the afternoon sun.

In the distance, we heard the church clock strike four.

"We'd better get moving, I'm going to the pictures tonight with Elsie."

I wiped us both with my towel, the put on my knickers, which Jeff promptly pulled back down while I was putting on my bra, we both then continued to dress and when I had my skirt back on, I lifted it and pulled my knickers back up. As we headed towards the lane and our way home...

"Oh...Shit..."

Jeff grabbed the bag with our things in and ran back to the picnic spot I was close behind him.

"What's the matter?"

He had the contents tipped out on the ground.

"We were supposed to be swimming. Our costumes are still dry!"

He shook out both and soaked them in the river, wrung them out and repacked the bag.

The film with Elsie was a good romance and we had a lot of girly talk. I invited her to join us next time we went to the river. I'll tell you next what happened. 0000000000000000000000000000000

Doris told us about how things worked out after she had talked to Elsie, and let Elsie into her previously exclusive relationship with Jeff.

Girls, you all know how it is; we all had that special girl friend that we shared all our secrets with. Well, Elsie was my special friend and shared all my secrets.

She was very different to me; we had been in the same class all through school and again at the Tech, sharing a desk most of the time. However Elsie was from an entirely different back ground to either me or Jeff.

Her family were 'in business'. Her mum had a shop, they had a car, and were better off than most of our school mates. They owned their own detached house...with a drive and a gate, Not a Local Authority semi like Jeff and me.

Elsie fancied that she looked like Diana Dors or Sabrina, and styled herself that way. Blonde, shapely figure, very smart clothes, fully fashioned nylon stockings, even her bras were the more expensive ones, and her knickers? Well she said they were French, but I knew they sold the same sort at 'Marie Clair's' in the high street.

She told me of going to the pictures with 'boyfriends' usually older than her, but then, she looked older than we actually were. She said the fellows felt her tits, sometimes under her jumper or inside her bra, and one or two of them had felt her up her skirt. She called her bits 'down there' her quim and she told me that a couple of times they had put their fingers there, they had got excited, she didn't know why as it did nothing for her but get her a bit sore.

She had, she said touched boys 'down there' because that's what they wanted. One, while she had her hand on his cock outside his trousers had suddenly wet himself. It was embarrassing because it made a patch of wet on his trousers. Another, got his cock out and asked her to rub it for him, she said she did, but got wrist ache and gave up, she said he got cross and called her a 'cock tease'. The only thing she ever got out of a cock was a dribble of something sticky.

I couldn't resist boasting, telling her of my adventures with Jeff. The fantastic 'sneezes' 'down there' the pleasure of my tits being licked and what fun it was having my quim touched by him oh yes and what great fun it was to rub his cock.

When I was talking with Elsie I found I used her words they seemed ruder than the ones Jeff and I used.

I could tell she was curious, almost angry that I should have had experience she hadn't.

"Where do you do it?" Elsie nosed.

"Depends." I shrugged reluctantly.

"On what?" she persisted.

"Well if it's nice we go down Burstep by the river, if not, Jeff and his brothers have a tent and we go in that or if not there, we have been in my bedroom 'listening to records.' It doesn't matter so long as we are on our own."

"Could I come next time?"

"Don't know, he's quite shy."

"Go on you said the other night. I could."

"I don't know?"

"Go on, please, I wouldn't get in the way, I would only watch" She begged.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers