Learning Experience

Story Info
A professor/student attraction.
2.2k words
3.45
26.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monkem
monkem
12 Followers

An education is a wonderful thing. Higher education is even better. But those who choose to give back and teach others who are learning, that is the most wonderful.

Meg had graduated as salutatorian in high school. She was all about books and school functions when in high school. Oh sure she dated, but her dates were more on the order of an escort to a function; nothing serious at all. When she entered college she was not a virgin, but the only reason she was not was her need to know about what she talked about, she had sex once for analytical reasons. Meg never thought she was good looking. She thought her legs were too short and too big. She knew her breasts stood up good; they just were not as big as some of the other girls.

In reality Meg was a beauty. She was about 5'7" weighed about 120 Lbs. Her hair was normally red or auburn, but at times she streaked or frosted her thick, healthy, shoulder length mane. Her eyes were dark brown and had a sparkle that could put anyone into a trance. Her complexion was clear and pure; she seemed to always have a tan. She never burned. When she looked as if she was blistered, she never peeled; her skin just turned a deep brown. Meg's breasts were a very eye catching D. Her nipples were not easily aroused, but when they were they had a definite upturn and got rock hard. Her tummy was flat and her waist trim, but her butt and legs were the eye catcher. Meg's legs were not long and skinny as she wished they were. They were full and muscular solid legs. The muscles in her thighs rippled and cut with every step, and they were deep tanned as far up as Meg would let you see.

Even though Meg was not as sexually active as some of the girls in her high school, even some of her friends; she still was very capable of using her sexuality to her advantage in any situation. Meg thought it was so elementary the way she could take control of a class.

There were many times she would awake of a morning in a very mischievous mood. This mood would usually be indicated by how she dressed her firm voluptuous tanned body. Her hair and make-up would normally be the same except for maybe a little extra emphasis to her deep brown eyes. She either wore a very skimpy bra or no bra at all, under either a short tight top or a button down collar shirt tied at the waist. Her gorgeous butt and legs she either displayed in painted on starched Rockies with boots, or a full mid-thigh skirt that showed her entire thighs when she sat down and crossed her legs. To make it even more treacherous, under her skirt she wore a skimpy pair of white panties that flashed her full mound when she sat down or when she crossed and re-crossed her legs. Men and boys alike were very in tune with her every movement especially when there was a chance to see those lily white panties at the top of those gorgeous tanned legs under her short skirt.

Meg having not had a really good experience with sexual intercourse used this as her fore play and had a really good relationship with herself and her tiny vibrator.

When Meg made the change to college she felt as though things would continue as they always had; she could take control whenever she needed to accomplish whatever she desired. Meg was in for a change in her life. It was a good change, but she did not realize this when it all began.

Meg entered a small southwestern college the first semester following high school graduation. She was excited at the changes. For starters she lived in a dorm and not at home. The structure of school was completely different, but that was alright too. Meg was put into a completely different set of circumstances, and certainly a tougher curriculum. Meg studied hard and really was buried in her schooling. As always she did not really show that much attention in the boys around her, and she used her body and her alter ego for her own gains; when she felt she needed that extra push for a grade or special recognition.

There was one class that Meg had a particularly hard time making the grade. She studied hard but seemed to just miss the boat when the grades were handed out. Meg had what she thought was success with her normal high school teasing, but he just seemed to take it in and not be that affected by her antics. Meg had decided she just did not have what it took to interest this man, so on the last class before Thanksgiving she was totally surprised when he stopped by her desk and asked her to please meet him in his office at the end of the day. Meg had a blush thing going on, but promised she would be there immediately following her last class.

She took inventory. Today she had worn a faded pair of starched Rockies that showed her ass and legs off as nothing else she had could. She had on her boots, so that gave her that attitude when she walked. And finally, when she got dressed this morning, she had decided on a thong and no bra. The thong because she did not want any panty lines and no bra because she just wanted to feel free on the last day prior to Thanksgiving break.

Looking down at her breasts after Professor Green asked her to his office, she realized her nipples might be a little more excited than they should be.

Amazingly enough when Meg knocked to enter Prof Green's office her nipples were still rock hard and they had been that way so long they felt very tender on the ends.

Prof Green had an eye for Meg since the first time he saw her. He recognized something about her that he did not see often. He recognized she was very in tune with the power her body gave to her, but he also realized she did not use her gorgeous body to its potential.

When the door opened and Meg entered, the first thing he saw was her gorgeous brown eyes. He could tell from the concern in those eyes she did not know what to expect. Then immediately he received the message from her nipples; she was more than concerned, she was interested. As he continued his own inventory of what she brought with her, she could only blush and hold an inner grin.

Prof Green saw the slightest hint of her tan belly between her top and the top of her jeans, a slight bulge to the right of the seam in the front of her jeans, and her gorgeous legs stretching to the max these faded starched Rockies. Her hair was full and flowing down on her shoulders, and the boots she wore caused the muscles in her legs to flex and cut as she walked. He got a twinge in his expectant man muscle.

Prof Green asked her to have a seat in the chair beside his desk facing him. He reached into the bottom drawer and pulled out a bottle and asked her if she cared for a drink.

Meg was not much of a liquor drinker, she preferred beer, but she said sure.

Prof Green poured them both two fingers of Scotch then handed hers to her and clicked his glass to hers and threw it back.

Meg followed suit. It felt good.

Prof Green then pulled a file out and immediately became the professional Professor Green. He pulled out her most recent papers and looked them over; refreshing his memory and also making her crazy and throwing her off balance.

Meg not being used to Scotch was amazed how warm and relaxed she was feeling. She sat back into the plush leather chair and crossed her beautiful right leg over her equally beautiful left leg accentuating the under side of her full right thigh. She did not have to look down at her breasts to know that her nipples were still on high beam and actually wishing they could feel the open air and not be constrained by even the thin top she was wearing.

When the Prof looked back at Meg he looked at her over the top of his half glasses.

Before he had a chance to utter a word Meg smiled, and while lifting her empty glass toward him, asked him if he was ready for another drink.

Now the Prof was off balance. Was he sure he had her figured out, or was he in her grasp.

He immediately took her glass and poured them another drink; three fingers this time. He was already almost mesmerized by this gorgeous young woman. Her deep brown eyes completely enveloped him. He had every intention with this meeting to take control of the situation and have her following him and not let her know he was following her.

Meg uncrossed her legs and leaned forward to take her glass and again they clicked glasses and threw their drinks back to the back of their throats.

Man that was warm going down. Prof felt it all the way down to his stomach. He also felt the jump in his jeans when he observed Megs nipples protruding and her cleavage when she leaned toward him to click their glasses.

Meg now sat on the front of her chair with the look of a student concerned about what her Prof was about to say. In reality she was positioning her body in a manner that Prof would be taken aback and possibly loose his train of thought.

Prof Had looked back at the papers and now returned his attention to his student. By this time he too was feeling the kick of the Scotch. He felt warm all over and his manhood was rapidly filling the tight small space his Wranglers provided. She was smiling. He immediately took off his glasses, stood and walked across his office wishing she would look away so he could rearrange his package so that he would be more comfortable.

Meg was getting in over her head. She had never been in this type of situation. Hell, she had only let one boy get past first base; and that was strictly for analytical purposes. She knew, and was sure he knew she was playing this by the seat of her pants.

Actually, Meg did not know how true that was!

Prof walked over to the window and did what he could to shuffle his now swollen member into a position that he was not so uncomfortable, it wanted to be released from these jeans and explore what was in those jeans across the room.

Meg also needed to get up and rearrange the seam pressing on her now swollen vulva. She followed her instincts and walked over to where Prof was standing. She completely blew his mind when she cupped the left cheek of his ass with her small right hand. She also pressed her breasts against the left side of his body when he lifted his arm; they struck him just below his chest level. When Prof let his arm fall around her luscious shoulder and pull her into him stronger, there was only one place for her left hand; she filled it with the package in the front of his pants.

Meg now had a solid grip on his ass with her right hand, a firm but gentle grip on his package with her left hand, both nipples drilling holes in his left side, but she had total control of him with her soft deep brown eyes hypnotizing his entire body through his soft blue eyes.

It seemed as though it was Prof's move. He gathered as many brain cells as were still available and took her beautiful auburn hair covered head in both of his hands and pulled her mouth to his almost lifting her from the floor.

When Prof pulled her around in front and almost off the ground Meg released his ass and his package and wrapped her entire body around this gorgeous man. She wrapped her arms around his neck; and when he explored her mouth with his hot tongue she wrapped her muscular left leg around his legs pressing her swollen vulva into his now gorging manhood. They both could hardly breathe.

Prof was totally engulfed by this wonderful gorgeous redhead. There was nothing else around him or anything that interested him except what he had in his arms and what he was kissing.

When they broke their kiss and opened their eyes into each other again there was no question to the amount of passion passing between them. Prof said he had wanted her from the first time he saw her. Meg said she felt the same, but would feel cheap if he took her womanhood for the first time in his office.

Prof was amazed at what she said but was in total agreement.

They unwound from each other; put the Scotch back in the drawer, then left the office for what would prove to be the most wonderful Thanksgiving either of them had experienced.

It proved to be a learning experience for them both.

monkem
monkem
12 Followers