Learning From My Master

Story Info
You pay a visit and play some new games.
1.5k words
4.55
27.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara24
kara24
52 Followers

I open the door to let you in, pleased, I’ve been waiting a long time for you.

I’m dressed, just as you told me. I have worn the shortest skirt I could find, and a button up blouse. I didn’t put a bra on, I hope that’s right, I know how picky you can be. My legs are covered by hold ups that end in a lacy top and ribbon ties. My pussy has been neatly shaved, again just as instructed, and I haven’t covered it with knickers, the air has been blowing gently, cooling the bare skin between my legs, it felt so good, but then you knew that I would take this pleasure when you told me to wear the skirt. My hair is up in a clip. Most importantly, your collar is round my neck, marking me as yours. I think I remembered everything, but I secretly wish I went wrong just so I could feel your displeasure.

You look, and I know you are checking out every detail, wanting things just right. You smile slightly, and my heart melts.

“Good girl,” you whisper, and my stomach cartwheels.

In my living room, you look round. Maybe a little strangely, there is a cucumber on my coffee table, and your eyes settle there, and then look back to me. I turn my face, I’m blushing. We both know why that is sitting there, but the feeling I get looking at it, makes my stomach flip. You told me to find something that I would fuck myself with while you watch, and I did as I was told. But looking at it now, and knowing what will happen is unbearable.

“Kara.”

I turn towards you, unable to meet your eyes.

“Look at me.”

Painfully, I drag my eyes to yours. You take in my red face, and laugh.

Reaching out one hand you stroke the side of my face, and in response I lean towards you. Gently you release my hair, and it falls round my shoulders, you stroke it, and I sigh, responding to your touch. You wind your fingers into my hair, and without warning grasp a handful, forcing my head back, and then me to my knees.

”Spread your legs.”

Kneeling, I spread my knees apart as far as possible, and you sit in a chair in front of me.

“Hands behind your head.”

I lace my fingers behind my head and arch my back.

Leaning forwards, you lift the skirt, which barely covers my dripping crotch, and slip your hand underneath. My cunt spread wide by the parting of my legs, makes it so easy for you to touch my clit, which instantly responds, twitching, growing.

Your other hand picks up the cucumber, and feigning seriousness, you hold it in front of my face.

“Hmmm, Kara, wonder why you have this on your coffee table?”

I hang my head again. Your fingers bring my chin back up. I can only hope you don’t want me to answer. My cheeks redden again, as I look at you.

“You dirty little slut, Kara, you seem to have been very keen to obey that particular instruction don’t you?”

I can’t speak I’m so embarrassed. My eyes frantically avoid looking at what you hold in front of me. I know where that will go, and that you will make me do it to myself.

Only for you.

Your fingers wander up my thigh, and one fingertip, slowly brushes across my clit, sending a shiver through me. Oh so slowly, it delves into me, sliding so easily on the wetness that has been gathering since you arrived. You bring your finger back out, covered in my juices, and offer it to me. Sensuously, I suck your finger into my mouth, licking my juice from you, god it tastes so good.

Then without warning you thrust the cucumber into my gaping hole. I offer no resistance as my cunt swallows its length, it fills me with its girth, and only the stupid grin on my face betrays my enjoyment of it.

Slowly you move it back and forth all the way out then pushing it ever so slowly, so deliciously, back into me, you feel my hot breath quicken, and as I begin that slow descent into ecstasy you pull it out leaving me gasping for more, and laugh as I pull a face at having my orgasm taken from me.

You take the cucumber away, and tell me that you have brought a present for me. Pulling a bag from your pocket, I wait expectantly, not moving. Holding the position you taught me. Wondering what game you have in mind for me. You empty the bag onto the table, as I watch. I am confused as I see a number of clothes pegs fall out. Smiling again, you pick one up, and show me, before putting it back on the table. You unbutton my blouse, and your fingers start to play gently with my nipples. Teasing them out, and pinching firmly. I moan softly, it feels good. My eyes close, and I allow my head to fall back, and enjoy the pleasure.

Pain explodes in my nipple, and my head snaps up, my eyes wide. A scream escaping my lips. I look down to see that you have clamped my nipple with a peg. I pant hard to accommodate the pain, and slowly it eases. From a white hot pain to a dull burning. Only for you to quickly clamp the other. Causing me to yelp again. Slowly the pain subsides a second time, you just watch. As my breathing calms, you reach out casually, and pull on the pegs sending fresh waves of pain through my body. Bringing tears to my eyes. I blink until my vision clears.

Strangely, the pain seems to shoot directly to my cunt, and in spite of myself I can feel wetness trickling down my spread thigh. Oh God, I hope you don’t notice! Of course, you do, though. And one finger wipes up the juices, holding it in front of me again.

“Christ slut, you just love it don’t you? Anything I do, you just drip in resposne.”

I just whimper in reply. Unable to deny my growing arousal.

You push me onto my back on the floor and breathing hard, I endure a handful of pegs being clipped one by one to the spread lips of my pussy. Holding it shamefully open, for you to see right inside me. Spread in this position, you dip one finger into my wet cunt, and start to slip and slide it across my aching clit. Occasionally dipping it into the gaping hole. I gasp and groan with the pleasure you are giving me, the occasional tweaking of pegs causing me to cry out, but still the pleasure building slowly between my legs.

My clit is swollen and I am so close to cumming, when you stop, and laugh at me. I grit my teeth, and pant, desperate now for release. You again hand me the cucumber. No longer embarrassed, you have taken me past that; all I feel now is a desperate need to again have something fill me. To cum, screaming, as I am fucked by something, anything, even if I have to do it myself.

I take it from you looking into your eyes, and you nod. I slowly push the cold, hard end between the pegs, holding them aside. It slips in so easily, making a slurping noise, which makes me cringe inwardly. You watch closely as I move it slowly in and out, my hips moving of their own accord.

“Harder!”

I am happy to oblige, fucking myself, groaning, and panting.

You are by my face, still watching my hungry pussy taking the stiff, green, vegetable all the way in. I feel your cock against my cheek, and eagerly turn to take you in my mouth. I suck and slurp and gag as you fuck my face, and I fuck my cunt.

You lean over, brushing the pegs on my nipples making me moan, and one finger presses my clit. I scream, "Oh yes, oh God, yes", waves of ecstasy course through me, starting with my swollen clit, and spreading out through my thighs, my stomach, my chest, flushing my face. I grind my cunt against your hand, and jam the cucumber inside me as I cum, and as you grunt, and hot sticky cum, sprays down my throat. My body shivers and rattles as the most amazing orgasm grips me.

“You fucking dirty bitch, oh fuck,” you gasp, as your cum fills my mouth and some trickles down my chin.

Breathing hard you collapse next to me, and we smile, that just fucked grin.

Until you notice my chin, the cum gathering there.

“Kara, you spilled some!” you say harshly.

Standing, slowly pulling the leather belt from your jeans.

And then I know I’m in trouble, and to my delight I know I will again walk that tightrope between pain, and pleasure.

kara24
kara24
52 Followers