Learning Her Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
She led him on, now she's going to pay the price.
1.1k words
3.95
26.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girl69
girl69
14 Followers

He was the boss, but she was the one who called the shots. She knew he wanted her. Knew the control and power she wielded. So she kept him waiting. Giving him a taste here and there, enough to make him want more. Enough that he would do whatever she asked. It was a game to her, a game that she always won.

The Friday that everything changed passed like any other. She was just getting ready to leave, having worked late as usual when he called her into the boardroom.

He shut the door behind her after she entered. "Take off your clothes," he ordered.

This was something new, she thought. Never before had he really tried taking charge. And she wasn't quite sure if she wanted him to, for she was the one who stayed in control. Alpha female through and through.

"Why?"

He walked toward her and held her face between his hands. "I said, take off your clothes. I want to see you naked, so you're going to take off your clothes. Now"

Getting turned on, she quickly stripped. "Now what?"

"Go over to the table, put both of your hands on it, bend over and stick your ass out."

She did as he said, curious as to how far he would take this game.

"You think I don't know what a tease you are. Making me pant after you like a little puppy dog." He ran the palm of his hand down her back to her ass. "After tonight we'll see who's been playing whom. You're going to be begging for me to fuck you soon. Little cock tease it's time for you to learn a lesson.

No one's here to hear you scream, you can be a loud as you want. He put a finger in her pussy that was already wet

"Slut," he said," you like it when I talk to you like that don't you?"

"Tell me that you need to be taught a lesson," he said fucking her cunt with one finger then two driving them in and out until she was moaning. "Say that you're a little cock tease and you want me to show you who is really in charge. You're so wet for me already. I'm going to fuck that tight little pussy, and then I'm going to fuck your ass. Fucking tease, tell me you want it"

He pushed her down until her breasts were pressed flat against the tabletop and dropped to his knees behind her.

He rubbed his fingers along her swollen cunt lips. "You could probably cum just from me talking to you, you fucking whore.

You want my cock in you right now don't you? You want me to fuck you. You are so hungry for my cock in your pussy. Little slut needs a good fucking doesn't she? Spread your legs tease; I'm going to fuck you with my tongue. Look at you, even the insides of your thighs are wet." He opened her folds revealing her clit and aching hole, and gave her a long slow lick. His tongue moving from the tip of her clit to her ass and back again. "Damn you taste good, I can't wait for you to cum all over my face." He swirled his tongue around inside her cunt, using his thumbs to stretch her even wider. He must have sensed that she was ready to orgasm, because he suddenly stopped.

He sat down in the chair at the head of the table. "Get over here. I'm going to show you what happens to little cock teasing sluts."

He grabbed her and pushed her over his knees.

He brought his hand down on her ass with enough force that she cried out. Instinctively she tried to get away.

"Oh no you don't, you deserve this. Do you know how many times I've gone home and beat off because of you?

How many nights I've lain awake thinking about your mouth around the head of my dick? You've asked for this whether you realize it or not."

He slapped her again then dipped his fingers in her pussy.

"Little whore you're just getting wetter and wetter."

He continued spanking her and playing with her pussy until she thought she would lose her mind.

It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before, and she was more turned on than she had ever been in her life.

"Your ass is so fucking red right now, I can't wait to stick my cock in there baby. But first you're going to get down on your knees and suck on my dick."

He stood and took his pants off.

He guided her mouth onto the head of his dick. "Suck it slut. Suck it right down the back of your throat, do it now or I'm going to ram it down there." He fucked her mouth with his dick, moving her head back and forth, his hands on either side of her head knotted in her hair.

"You love that cock in your mouth don't you? Suck it you little tease, right down your throat, take it all. I'm going to cum in your mouth now and you are going to swallow every last drop." She felt the first spasms of his orgasm hit, and then felt his sperm start to fill her mouth. She swallowed and continued sucking, eager to get every bit down her throat, milking him with her lips and tongue until she was sure he was finished.

He brought her to her feet and kissed her, she tasted herself on his tongue and knew he did as well.

She felt his dick grow hard against the flesh of her belly and pressed herself against him. "Are you going to fuck me now or what?" she asked grinding her pelvis into his.

"Cock hungry little tease aren't you? You want this cock in your pussy? Then ask me. Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you. Now it's your turn to beg."

She opened her mouth, but the words wouldn't come. She never had to ask a man to fuck her. They were the ones who begged, not her. And even as hot she was she couldn't do it.

"No? Can't do it yet? We'll see how you are tomorrow. "You're going to be staying here tonight. I won't be with you though." He pointed to a pillow and blanket on the floor. "I thought you might make this hard on yourself."

He leaned down and scooped her clothes up off the floor.

"Didn't you notice the new lock on the outside of the door? You're here until I let you leave. There's only so much a man can take. I think this is going to be a lesson you won't soon forget."

He left the boardroom and she heard the key turn in the lock.

girl69
girl69
14 Followers