Learning Her Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
She'd really done it this time.
929 words
3.97
16.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girl69
girl69
14 Followers

She stared at the door, mouth agape. What the hell just happened? The game wasn't supposed to turn out his way; it was her game after all.

With her body already on sensory overload; she didn't know whether to laugh, scream, or cry.

"Well Dani girl, you've done it this time," she said to herself.

She flashed back to the first time she saw him. New to the job, but without the requisite first day jitters.

He looked and moved like a warrior, a throwback from another age, she had thought at the time. All rough edges and hard angles, a man who knew who he was and where he was going.

He owned the space around him. He didn't conform to his environment; the environment conformed to him. A combination of power and arrogance, and the innate intelligence to precisely wield both like sharpest of swords, was a sexy, heady, aphrodisiac for her. That much self-assurance attracted her like a bee to a flower; it also presented a challenge to her own feminine ego that she couldn't resist.

He wasn't handsome in the traditional sense. Brown hair that curled if he didn't keep it cut short, which he did. Light brown eyes, which seemed able to cut right through her with only a glance. Long well defined fingers and hands, more suited to manual labor than office work.

And his mouth, the first time she touched his full firm lips she knew he was the one.

The Male to her Female, her perfect match. If only she could make him realize that as well.

Dani sat in one of the chairs, might as well make good use of the time she thought.

She closed her eyes and pictured him in her mind. Doing all the things to her body that she had thought of over the past year. All the things that he would do, she corrected silently. Maybe she shouldn't have pushed him so hard.

But Christ, she thought even when he reached his limit, he had still kept total control of himself, and now of her.

Her fingers drew small circles over her nipples. As they hardened she pinched them, imagining his fingers and teeth on her skin, remembering his voice in her ear; desire tempered with danger.

She trailed a hand over her belly; down between her legs, and thought about how it would be when he finally did fuck her. Would he be as forceful and demanding as he had just been? Or was that a one-time thing born out of frustration. She hoped not, for she couldn't wait for a repeat performance.

She ran her index finger lightly over her labia and slightly protruding clit. Pressing a little harder she began massaging her clitoris. Using two fingers of her right hand she started fingering herself slowly, pausing every now and then trying to prolong her climax.

She could feel it building, the tingling in her toes, the way her stomach began to flutter, the warm flush of desire spreading across her chest, the muscles in her pussy clenching against a cock that wasn't there.

Hooking her right knee over the arm of the chair she opened her legs even wider. Her fingers already wet from her pussy, now began to explore her ass. It was still tender and stung slightly in places. Teasing herself, slowly pushing just the tip of one finger inside, then removing it to massage the tight little bud. Dani moaned. Would he do her in the ass next time?

She'd always loved having her ass fucked.

The thought of one day having both her pussy and ass filled at the same time, of being thoroughly fucked by two hard cocks, had always been one of her favourite fantasies.

Her breathing quickened, coming in soft little pants and gasps. She lost herself in the fantasy. Seeing herself riding one man while the other rammed his dick into her from behind. She could almost feel it; one pair of hands searching her body, others fisted in her hair.

She gave herself up to her orgasm. Letting it take over her body she rode it, coming down gradually with a series of small tremors that she continued by lightly pressing and squeezing her clit.

Later, after her body had finally cooled down, Dani got up and began to explore the room around her.

Contractors had finished renovating the offices in the last few weeks, and she really hadn't had a chance to see what all had been done.

She was impressed. Even the bathroom adjacent to the boardroom/office had been redone.

She noticed a new bathtub. It didn't really make any sense she thought, but what the hell it wasn't her money that was being used.

Dani checked the cupboard, sure enough it was fully stocked. She started the water running in the tub, and grabbed a towel from the shelf in the cupboard.

Dani lay in the tub and closed her eyes.

In another part of the building....

So this is what he had been reduced to he thought.

He didn't know what had come over him tonight.

Never before had he talked to, or treated a woman that way.

But something in him had just snapped, and damned if Dani didn't seem to like it.

He remembered her on her knees before him, his dick in her mouth.

The way she eagerly swallowed his cum, every drop of it sliding down her throat.

Gabe began to grow hard at the memory.

It was going to be a very long night.

girl69
girl69
14 Followers