Learning her Place

Story Info
Missy is learning a new place in the world.
3.5k words
4.02
28.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm but rainy summer day. Missy was standing by the front window pondering as to what to do for the day. Her intentions were to weed the flower gardens, but since it was raining, weeding was not an option. As she looked out the window, she began to think about the past few months, there were rough. She had a loss in her family, moved on her own and was not so sure, what the future had in store for her.

As Missy looked out the window, she saw a nice colorful rainbow. She smiled and then realized one thing that she has wanted to do but never took the time to run to the local bookstore. She was given a couple names of books to read. One pertaining to becoming a good submissive and how one person's life evolved around trying to be the submissive they could be, the other was a woman's struggle on moving past the hurt, anger and betrayal of a relationship and becoming her own person all over again. Missy jumped into her car and headed to the bookstore. As she was driving, she decided to make a full but leisurely day of it.

Missy pulled into the parking lot and ran to the door of the bookstore. She simply threw on something this morning. She not only forgot her umbrella at home but also had on a white t-shirt. She knew if she got wet that her nipples would stick out. Missy was always so sensitive about her breast. An old boyfriend, used to comment that she had nice breast but her nipples hid underneath her breast.

Missy walked into the bookstore. Upon entering, she saw someone who worked there and asked where she would be able to find these particular books. The clerk guided her to the correct section. Missy began to hunt for the books. She found the one book pertaining the story about becoming a good submissive along with another book on being a good submissive partner and bondage. Missy saw a couch where someone could sit and relax while looking at their books. She walked over and sat down. The couch was an older brown leather couch. As she sat on the couch, she began to read and think as to what she was reading. She thought to herself, I would love to one day to be formally trained and owned. She had been feeling bad about things lately, because her boyfriend threw her away because she was not the perfect physical physique that he wished to have from a woman. They had been together for quite a few years, although he made it known to her how her weight was a problem for him, he never seemed to leaver her. She sat there wondering, if I was a better submissive would he have left me, but the more she tried to rationalize it, the more she got angrier because in her mind he knew what he was getting into but still chose to stay with her for the past number of years.

Missy must have had a half-frown/half smile on her face, when a gentleman came over and asked if he may also sit on the couch with her. She said yes and extended her hand to gesture for him to sit. She said make yourself at home, because I sure did. They both laughed. She went back to reading her book. He glanced over and introduced himself. Hello, he said my name is Michael. Missy responded by saying hello and telling him her name.

Michael asked, "What are you reading, if I may be so bold to ask."

Missy answered while blushing, "It a book about bondage and also becoming a good submissive."

Michael just smiled and had a shit-eating grin while looking at her. "Is there something funny," Missy asked.

"OH no," Michael replied, "I too am into bdsm and have been into the lifestyle for a number of years. I am not into just sexual play but into the whole realm of the lifestyle. I am serious about the lifestyle. Would you care to get a cup of coffee or tea and discuss it more."

Missy's eyes open very wide. "I would love to go get a cup of tea with you. I have been wanting to talk to someone about the lifestyle, training, and what does formal training entail."

Missy told Michael, she needed to pay for the books. They walked to the check out counter and proceeded to talk. She paid for the books and they walked over to the coffee house. Michael noticed that she was a little uneasy about herself.

"May I ask what is wrong? I notice that you seem very self conscious about yourself."

Missy explained how she was told that she had nice breasts but that her nipples were always under her breast. "I am very uneasy at times about my body, especially when I am with a man. My ex used to constantly belittle me due to my weight and comment on my nipples and how they are turned under."

Michael took Missy's arm. He said, please put your books and the table and just stand with your hands to the side. She did as what was asked of her but gave Michael a look of confusion and uneasiness. He looked over her as though she was under a microscope. "Now please have a seat," he said calmly.

Michael began the conversation with very general things, the weather, the movies, likes and dislikes of various things. Missy found herself easily opening up to him. She found herself, just enjoying the conversation and even began laughing, something she has not done in quite some time. Michael commented on her smile and said it was very nice. She blushed and said thank you. Hours went by and eventually Michael looked at his watch. He said, he would like to take her out to dinner this Saturday if she would agree to go. Missy smiled from ear to ear and said I would love to go to dinner with you. She gave him her phone number, which he promised to call her tomorrow. He said, well I am off to my baseball meeting. He explained he coached little league with one of his friends.

As Missy drove home, she was on cloud nine. She thought, I was going to weed my garden but this was a much better day instead. She said thank you God for letting it rain and allowing meet such a nice man. Little did Missy know what she was truly in for? They talked about bdsm, training, the lifestyle but also many other factors of life.

Michael had called as promised. He asked Missy if she would like him to plan the date, and she told him that would be nice. They talked for a bit before hanging up. He asked her if she would like to learn to be a good submissive. Missy hesitated because she was nervous about the who lifestyle. Michael said, "Missy are you there or have I chased you off."

"No I am here. You can say I am a little nervous about the training aspect of the bdsm, but I really want to learn."

"Well, I will take things slow with you. I know how your ex used to compare you to his former girlfriends; you do not need to worry about that with me. I will base things from what I am learning from you and about your reactions to various tasks and physical touches.?

"Thank you," she said and let out a sigh of relief. Michael just laughed then they started laughing together.

He said, "I know where I would like to take you, so please dress in a casual dress but the catch is no panties."

"UH, no panties", Missy said. "I am not sure about that, but I guess I should start somewhere so yes, I will agree to that."

He picked her up at 7:00pm on Saturday. He came to the door with a single pink rose. She smiled from ear to ear and simply said thank you. She again found herself on cloud nine. She began thinking, what was in store for her, but the anticipation was so great that she was just beaming with excitement.

Michael pulled up to the restaurant. He got out of the car and came over to open her door. She was impressed because it had been some time since she had been treated in this manner. She could get used to it she thought. Michael leaned over to her before she got out of the car. "Do you mind if I see if you obeyed me about not wearing any panties also I would like you to wear something, but only if you think you are ready for it?" She looked at him with confusion. He helped her out of the car, but before he shut the door, he bent her over with her ass exposed to him. He lifted her dress and took his hand guided it up the back of her dress to see if she was wearing any panties. He proceeded to take out two large vaginal beads from his pockets and gently inserted them into her pussy. "Very nice and good girl. I think you are ready for training, do you feel ready? You are to keep the balls in your pussy till I tell you that they may come out"

Missy, looked down at her feet. Michael pulled her chin up to look into her eyes. "Yes, I am ready. I am nervous, but I wish to learn. This is something I have craved before, but unfortunately, the person I was with would not take the time nor patience to teach me. In fact, it got to the point where I felt it was all about him and who cares how I feel, or if I mentioned my safe word. Please, be patient and teach me, Michael."

They walked into the restaurant. "We now begin your training, Missy," he said with a stern voice. I want you to pull your dress up on the back and have your bare ass sitting on the seat. Feeling nervous that someone will notice, Missy hesitated but then did it. "Good girl," Michael said in an assuring voice. They ordered dinner and talked through dinner and well into dessert.

"Would you like to begin learning more tonight or would you feel more comfortable waiting?"

"I would love to begin our training tonight, Sir." Missy smiled and could not believe that Sir just rolled comfortably out of her mouth. She glanced at Michael; he now was smiling from ear to ear knowing that she is starting to feel safe and ready to begin her training.

They went back to her place, and Michael instructed her to sit on the floor as they discussed their dynamics, his training procedures, and their negotiating as to what she will and will not do. Along with safe words and gestures to let him know if she feels too much pain or is feeling as though something is wrong. Before they began, he wanted to make sure this is what she wanted. She nodded her head and said yes Sir, it is what I want.

"Then my pet, crawl on all fours over to me. I want to inspect you completely."

Missy got onto all fours and crawled over to him. Michael directed her to her knees. He lifted her dress and began to play with her nipples then moved down the stomach then walked around and smacked her ass. Michael wanted to make sure that the vaginal beads were still in her pussy, so he pushed his finger up into her pussy. They were still there. Missy let out a sigh as though she was not sure what was happening, but enjoying it. He placed a collar around her neck telling her this will be her training collar and then attached a leash.

"You will heal when I tell you too, come when I tell you too, and sit when I tell you too, understood, pet."

"Yes, Sir." Missy now understood that this was serious and not a game.

"I know you are nervous because of your weight, but let me assure you, that is not a problem for me."

"Yes, Sir" Missy said meekly. "Sir, I have made a decision." As Michael stood there staring at her, she began telling him that she wants to learn and please do not hold back.

He agreed. "Well then, I want you to disrobe and get on all fours right now"

Without hesitation, Missy did what she was told to do. Michael came over to her and began rubbing her ass, then all the way down between her legs and to her pussy. Missy let out a nice groan of pleasure. Michael just laughed and remarked, well I now know one thing you like.

Michael took the leash and led her to her bedroom. Sit on the bed with your legs hanging over. Very obediently, she did as instructed.

"Do you wish to experience pain with pleasure my pet?"

"Yes, Sir." Missy answered eagerly

Michael grabbed Missy's nipples and twisted them. She let out a loud moan, a moan that he heard before with the pain versus pleasure. "Now during sessions such is this I will refer to you as slut, whore, sub, or pet, understood?" Missy shook her head to agree with his terms.

Michael knew because of her weight he could not tie her the way he has in the past, so he told her to lie down on top of the pillow, which was under her ass. He took her legs and spread them wide open. He put clothespins on her pussy lips. Missy yelped from the pain but as he was placing them on her pussy lips, he was playing with her clit and massaging around her lips. Once they were on, he rubbed up and down her pussy and took out a nice flogger. He slowly flogged her pussy and her ass. He took it very slow. Missy moved from side to side and began groaning from not only the pain but also the pleasure. Michael reached down and started laughing. "For someone who has not experienced much of this, you are sure a wet little slut."

"Get on all fours now my pet. I want that ass exposed to me."

Michael walked around to the front of her, took out the blindfold and placed it on her eyes.

"How do you feel my pet?"

"Sir, I am nervous but yet excited."

Missy found herself feeling excited but was very nervous not quite scared but very nervous. She had only once put herself into someone else's hands before and ended up getting emotionally hurt. Well, she thought, I might as well jump in with both feet and ask questions later. Sexually she was getting so turned on that she has only found that she was this wet a few times before. When Michael played with her pussy, she could hear how wet she had become.

Michael walked around to her back and began playing with her ass and pussy. MMMM, he thought and began to smile. He knew that he was not able to tie her arm and hands behind her back, so instead he took her arms and bound them to the side of her thighs. "Now my pet, you are all mine." Missy did not say anything but shook her head.

Michael rubbed her ass and her pussy. He told Missy to nod if she was ready to begin. She nodded and he picked up the flogger and began very gently and erotically flogging her ass and pussy. She moved her body from side to side but the more intense he would get with the flogger the more intense she would move her body. He saw that she was responding very nicely to the flogger. He reached between her legs and pulled the clothespins. Missy let out a yelp; in which he simply could only laugh. Michael reached up into her pussy and pulled out the vaginal beads. "Now my slut, you will be tasting your own juices, so open that mouth." He stuck the beads into her mouth and said do not let them drop.

He knew what he was about to do to her was going to be a big challenge for her. He took a butt plug and began fucking her pussy with it to get it wet, then without warning, slammed it into her ass. She jumped but held the beads into her mouth. "Good fucking whore. You will have all your holes used at some point during our training."

Missy was getting increasingly nervous. She started to sweat and shake. Michael came over, rubbed her back, and assured her that when she gave the word he would either stop or slow down depending on what she said or her gestures that they had discussed. Missy did not want to give up, she was ultimately enjoying it. Michael walked around to the front and told her to give him the beads. He then placed them back into her pussy. He rolled her onto her side and placed her head on a pillow. She grabbed her hair and guided her head as he placed his dick in her mouth. He said suck this cock and show me that you want to be a good submissive sexual slut. Missy sucked it to the best of her ability.

She noticed that Michaels cock was getting bigger and bigger. He reached down and grabbed her nipple. At first, she jerked away from the shock but then she began moaning louder and louder the harder and harder he pulled. He took the leash and began to flog her tits. "I will mark you when the time is right, then and only then will you wear my marks." She nodded the best she could since she had his cock in her mouth. He pulled out and went to her pussy, took out the beads and handed them too her to put back into her mouth. He started pounding her with his dick hard then harder and increasingly thrusting to the point where Missy just groaned, moaned and screamed from all the thrusting and excitement.

Michael started cumming inside Missy's hot, wet and juicy pussy. Hand me those beads slave. Missy took them out of her mouth. He shoved them back into her pussy, walked around, and shoved his cock into her mouth. "Clean this dick my pet, and if you do a good job I will allow you to have an orgasm." Eagerly she cleaned his dick. By this time Missy was ready to climb the walls from all the excitement and being so horny.

" I am not going to play with your pussy, slut, you will do that yourself. I will however, place clamps on your tits and pull the chain until you cum. Once you have cum, you will keep the beads inside you till otherwise told and along with the butt plug." He untied her arms and rubbed them to make sure that they were all right.

"Yes, Sir" Missy said but all she could think about now was having an orgasm. She played with her pussy until she was ready to cum. The pain of the nipple clamps became more intense. She began screaming from all the pleasure. Her body was shaking and tensed up as she had the orgasm.

Michael just laughed, "did that feel good my slutty submissive."

"Hell yes." Missy replied

"Well, it is not over, we still have to remove the clothespins and the clamps, so brace yourself." He wanted her to feel the pain, so he took the nipple clamps off first, removing them at a faster pace. Next were the clothespins off the pussy lips. He removed those one and a time. Missy whined as he did it. On the last one, she was yelping from all the pain on her pussy lips. Michael came over, hugged her, and snuggled. "Now do you wish to continue more training?"

"Yes, Sir, I do wish to continue more training." Missy said while erotically breathing.

"You will learn to be a good submissive pain slut in the bedroom, a submissive outside the bedroom and in public you will be subtly submissive, where only you and I will know."

"Thank you Sir, for giving me this opportunity. I will not let you down as I have realized after tonight where my place should be. At the feet of a good Master and one who will use me, cherish me, love me and appreciate what I have to offer."

Missy laid in Michael's arms as she laid there smiling and feeling a sense of comfort. She never had done this before or allowed herself to be taken sexually this fast. She enjoyed it and looked forward to more training in the future.