Learning More About My Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Amazing how much you can discover about friends.
6.9k words
4.61
21.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the first chapter, obviously, and I highly recommend starting with that one. However, I try to make my stories so that you can pick up at any chapter and still be able to follow it. I hope you enjoy, and please vote.

*

Hmm, does buying two bottles of rum make it seem like I'm hoping for an entire party instead of a chill day by the pool with some frozen drinks? Oh, there it is! Perfect! A handle of rum with a Sale sticker on it. Now just two large bottles of Pina Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri mixes and a bag of ice, and I'm all set.

As I place the supplies into the back of my car, the mid-day light shimmers on the glass of the handle of rum, and I instantly flashback to earlier in the afternoon. I never would have imagined the sights I would see by heading over to Mary's earlier in the day than I had told her I would. Peaking through that hole in the fence, I never thought I'd see one of the most innocent and reserved women I know, sunning topless. As I stared at the bottle of rum, the liquid inside reminded me of Mary's juices dripping from her fingers as she had lifted them to her lips after having pleasured herself by the side of the pool. Sucking the juices from her fingers--- I have to snap back to reality before someone sees a random guy in a parking lot staring into his trunk with an erection tenting his swim suit.

I get to Mary's and head to the side gate, as I had earlier today. I smile as I see a white streaked stain on the fence. I could almost feel a little extra testosterone flowing through my body at this primal male pride.

I glance through the same hole in the fence, but sadly, there was no bikini top resting on the lounge chair this time. I reached over the fence and released the latch and headed towards the pool. Mary was no where in sight.

"Took ya long enough!" I heard her sweet voice say from behind me. I spun around to see her bouncing out of the kitchen out onto the porch. I tried not to show my confusion as I saw that she wasn't wearing the yellow bikini anymore, but instead a hot pink one that seemed a slight bit too small. Before I could get a complete eye-full though, she had a chip with some tip in my face, "Try this!" as she fed it to me. My lips caught a little bit of her soft delicate finger as she placed the chip into my mouth. "Good?" she asked.

"Mmmm, very good!"

"I just made it," she said as she wiped a little of the dip from the edge of my mouth with her finger, and brought it to her own mouth and sucked it off. My dick immediately jumped at this, now familiar, sight. "Oh," she said gesturing towards my waist, "put that in here," as she turned her ass towards me. My heart stopped. It took me a second of watching her curvy ass bouncing into the kitchen to realize that she had been referring to the box from the liquor store I was holding in my arms.

As I placed the box onto the counter she continued, "I wasn't sure if I made the dip too salty; I like things that are salty." It was always difficult to judge if Mary was purposely making a dirty double entendre, or was just so innocent that it passed her by. "But hey, I figure it means we just enjoy some more drinks—Holy crap!" Her eye caught the handle of rum as I took it out of the box. "And I guess that's a good thing since you bought enough liquor for an entire party!"

"As a woman, I thought, you would appreciate me saving money by buying what is on sale," I joked, as I thought for a moment of pointing to the Sale sticker, but realized not to over-sell the more innocent reason. "Besides, as if it hurts to have extra rum around."

"As a woman," she said with an exaggerated tone, "should I also be baking a pie right now?"

"Well, you ARE already standing barefoot in the kitchen," I joked back.

"Har har. Well I'm as thirsty as a dog, so we might as well get mixing. I'll grab the blender if you can grab the cups to your right." I watched as she bent over to get the blender from a lower cabinet. The hot pink material slid down as she bent over, showing the top of her crack, but the more marvelous view was between her legs. The thin material stretched and contoured to every little detail of her body. My eyes traced along from her tanned thigh, across some much paler skin that was peaking out from the suit. Hot pink was a suiting color for her little box that lay underneath. My eyes continued to trace inward, the skin delicately rounding to a curve as it then dipped into her glorious slit, only to quickly raise up and curve slowly back down towards the other thigh. My dick was throbbing, and I quickly realized that she was about to turn around and see me staring at her with a rock hard tent. I quickly reached down and repositioned myself, then, grabbing the cups, I leaned into the counter to try to hide my erection.

Clearing my throat, I asked, "So what have you been up to all day?"

"Oh, just relaxing by the pool, soaking up the rays." She stood back up, flipping her flowing brown hair to gently fall back behind her shoulders.

"Well it shows that you haven't been swimming at all, you are bone dry."

"That's why I need a drink, I'm all dried up!" saying it with a smile and handing me the blender. "Make me a drink, will ya!"

"Yes Ma'am, any other orders as well?" I jokingly responded.

She turned her back to the counter, placed her hands on it, and hopped up onto it as she replied, "As if you don't like being ordered around by a woman." Her breasts did a magnificent dance as she landed, stretching and bouncing for just a few moments before their perky nature won over and they returned to their wonderful shape. The shape was clearly visible because the top actually didn't cover her entire breasts and most of the curves were outside of the two little pink triangles. She reached up and readjusted the fabric, since it had shifted from jumping up onto the counter. I kept my head facing the blender, but my eyes were locked onto those glorious tiny globes.

"What is that?" she said, lifting up my left t-shirt sleeve. "Damn boy, I'm going to start calling you Casper!"

"I know, I could win the award for Best Farmer's Tan. But it hasn't been too terribly warm this summer until this week. It is suddenly like a broken thermostat with the heat, all or nothing, and now we're baking!"

"There has been plenty of SUN." She was startled when I started the blender, but after a short moment, I thought I saw a small smirk appear on her lips.

She continued when I turned off the blender, "The problem you have is always wearing a T-shirt outside." As she said this, her hands slipped under my shirt, just her thumbs staying outside as her hands moved upwards, gathering the fabric along the way. Her hands grazed my skin with the delicate touch that lies between a stroke and a tickle. When she got the shirt to the top of my chest I lifted my arms above my head and she slid the shirt off the rest of the way and tossed it onto a kitchen chair.

"You're just trying to get me naked," I joked as I poured the Pina Colada into her glass.

"I'm trying to make sure people don't confuse you with a certain little friendly ghost. Plus, I need to even up the score; I'm half naked, so you might as well be."

"That is not exactly what I would call half naked. Not that I'm complaining!"

She traced her index finger down my chest, with a sultry change of her voice she asked, "Do you expect me to just hang out completely naked?" Her index finger stopped at the top of my bathing suit, she gave a mischievous smile, and then quickly hooked her index finger into my suit, pulling it away from my body. Just then she dropped an ice cube that had been hidden in her hand into my suit, letting the fabric snap back hard against my skin.

"GAH!" I bent over from the sudden cold against my member, she laughed out loud as she grabbed her Pina Colada, did a little spin to show her playful smile and then headed outside with a proud bounce in her step. "You know I'll get you back!" I called out.

"Oh stop your bitching, bring out the rest of the mix and get some freakin' sun!"

After fishing out the ice cube, a little grateful since it helped to bring down my erection, I grabbed up the pitcher and my cup and headed outside. Mary was already oiling herself up, her legs already glistening. When I came outside, she looked up and pouted her lips as she mocked, "Oh I'm so sowwy; I done hurt Mister Winky. You're always telling me I should use my looks to my advantage."

"First of all, if you are going to name my penis, it has to be something a little better than 'Mister Winky'. And secondly, you're not supposed to use your looks to trick me."

"How am I supposed to learn what works and what doesn't? You don't want to be my guinea pig?"

"Not if that's the result." I had to admit, she did a good job of distracting me with that dirty little trick.

"Okay, I'll play nice. Or maybe just use you as my slave: I need a refill. Pour!"

I topped off her cup as I sat down in the lounge chair next to hers. As I laid back and put my legs up she threw her bottle of tanning oil at me, "Here! Oil up that white sheet you call a chest."

"You can't do it for me to make up for that little ice incident?" I asked, hoping she would.

"Oh, look at that," picking up her cup, "there's a drink in my hand now. Sorry, guess you have to do it yourself." She smiled as she drank.

We continued drinking and talking by the pool for quite a while. Much of the time I kept stealing looks at her beautiful body laying in the lounge chair next to mine. Her thighs were well toned from her regular visits to the gym, but well proportioned to her womanly hips. Her hips looked slightly wider today, but that was just the illusion of the small bikini bottoms to she had on. I swear, there couldn't have been more than a quarter of an inch from the top edge to the beginning of her neatly trimmed bush, which was rather discernable now with how thin the fabric was. Only earlier in that day, while peaking through the fence, did I discover her little hidden secret hidden beneath that thin fabric: she was secretly a blonde. If only I could get a close up view of that golden treasure.

Above her little hidden secret was her taut and toned stomach that any hot young female celebrity would be jealous of. This is where the effort of her repeated workouts really shined. She wasn't to the point of having a six pack, but you could just make out the outer edges of her stomach muscles, and it was perfectly flat from her bellybutton down to underneath her bikini. Speaking of things that are flat, it was often how she referred to her chest. This was far from the truth. She was somewhere between an A and a B cup, but more importantly, perfectly shaped and pert. Even now, as she lay almost completely horizontal, her breasts only flatten out and spread to her sides in the smallest degree. They were topped by the two small pink triangles of her bikini. The thin fabric jutted upwards slightly at her nipples. Her nipples were probably not erect, but the fabric still gave way to them.

"Oh man, we're empty." Mary's voice startled me slightly, I guess when we stopped talking for several minutes, I had spaced out starring at her body. "You wanna make the daiquiris now, to switch things up a bit?"

"I guess you're too weak to do it?"

"Wellll, a blender is almost like a power tool; and I've always thought men were better at handling their tools."

"Personally, I've always preferred the way a woman handles a tool." I retorted.

We both laughed.

"I'll tell ya what," I said. "I'll make you a deal: if you oil up my back when I come back out, I'll go make the drinks."

"That sounds fair. It is about time we turn over anyway."

I came back outside as Mary was adjusting her top. I was hoping she'd slip and give me a little peak, but no such luck. "Now remember," I said, "you don't get a sip until you fulfill your part of the deal."

"Yeah, yeah, lay down!" she ordered.

"Yes ma'am! I have no problem following THAT order from a woman."

"Behave," she said with a playful slap on my ass.

Then she squirted some oil into her hands, and started at my ankles, rubbing it into my skin, and working her way up my legs. Her delicate hands were crisscrossing each other in such an intricate pattern as she would work up one leg, and switch to the other, moving farther and farther up my legs. She worked her way up to the middle of my thighs, even though they were well covered by my swimsuit. As her hands would retreat to go to the other leg, her nails would lightly scrape along my inner thigh sending shocks through my body. Every time it would cause me to inhale sharply, which I was trying to keep inaudible, but there is no way that she couldn't see my back muscles tense and then relax each time. Had she turned me over, it would be more than evident that I was enjoying it.

She did this a couple more times, and then I felt one of her knees on the lounge chair right by my hips. Then the other knee settled against my other side, and I felt her relax the weight of her body to sit on top of my ass.

She grabbed the bottle of oil again, but it slipped from her hands and hit me square in the middle of my back, and she burst into laughter.

"Owww." I mildly complained.

"Hahaha, ha, sorrrrrry! Ha ha, the bottle is pretty slippery and I guess the drinks are starting to hit me a little." She responded between her laughing. "I promise I won't drop it again."

She started to rub the oil into my shoulders, as I tried to relax my body again. Her hands moved up to the back of my neck and began to massage it. Squeezing into the muscles, and then releasing and spreading out her pressure across the entire area. She slowly started working down to my shoulders, massaging them the same way. Every nerve below her glorious touch was aglow with pleasure. As she spread down my arms, then back up to continue working down my back, I was more and more relaxed with her sensuous dance. When her hands would make long strokes up or down my back, I could feel her body slide up or down against my ass. The thought that her sex was grinding against my body did nothing but increase my excitement.

She kept working her way down my back with different movements of her hands. When her hands grazed one particular spot on my lower back which made me jump a bit. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's just a really sensitive area on me." I answered.

"By sensitive, you wouldn't happen to mean," she lightly scraped her nails on the spot, "ticklish!"

"Ah! Ha! No, don't!" I pleaded, but it did nothing but encourage her. I started to laugh uncontrollably as she went to town tickling me. "NO! NO! ST-STOP! I swear, AH!, I will buck you off me, AhHHA, right into the P-P-Pool!"

She clamped her legs to my side. "Yeah right, I've got you pinned buddy!" She continued to torture me, laughing at my involuntary convulsions, and being under her control. Her legs were like a vice on my hips, there was no way she was going to be thrown off. It felt like there was no end to her torturing me, minutes felt like hours.

"AH HA HA! Pl-pleas-please stop! Oh my god! Ahhh!" I continued to beg.

"Alright, alright, big man." She said still giggling, but stopping the tickling. "I knew you couldn't handle me."

"Oh man. You are cruel." I said as she got off of me and I sat up. She poured both of us a drink, handed me mine first.

"Here, take a drink, I know I can really take the breath out of some men." She said as she grabbed her own cup and sat down on her lounge chair, facing me. She adjusted her top a bit. "I promise I won't do it anymore.....unless I want something out of you." She said with a devilish smile, and then took a swig of her drink. "Whoa! You made this batch a little strong."

"Yeah, the bottle was a little awkward and I slipped a little while pouring it in."

"Oh well. Cheers" she held her glass up and we touched them together.

We both sat facing each other for a bit, regaining our breath from me being tickled and her laughing her ass off at it.

As she adjusted her top again, she said under her breath, "Damn this thing."

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I didn't realize I was running out of clean bathing suits, and when I opened my drawer, the only one I had left was this one. This thing doesn't really fit; it is from when I was like thirteen!" The truth was, she had a perfectly fine bathing suit this morning, until she soaked it through with her juices, and had to change for my arrival.

"Well, now you can't say you have the tits of a thirteen year old anymore if you can't fit in a bikini you've had since then." I replied.

"Ha. I guess so. Well, that is definitely a good sign that they've grown since then!" She said while cupping and lifting her breasts, showing off the size. When she let go of them, the very edge of her right areola was peaking out from the side. Looking down and seeing it, she tried again to adjust it so it was comfortable and concealing.

"Ya know, if it is really bothering you, you could always take it off. I certainly wouldn't mind," I said, as I hid behind my cup, taking another sip.

For the briefest moment, a smile flashed across her face, but then her face turned serious as she said, "You're right. Better without the tan lines anyway, right?" In slow motion, she brought one of her hands to the tied bow in the middle of her back, and slowly started pulling at it.

My jaw dropped. Was she really just going to go topless in front of me?? Was it as simple as just asking?? I saw the lower string of the top begin to loosen as it was sliding out of its knot, and just as it became slack, her other arm came across to cover up. She lifted the top over her head with her free hand and hung it on the edge of her lounge chair. She smiled with her devilish smile as she released the back of the lounge chair so it was completely flat and then lay down on her stomach, not removing her arm until she was completely flat on the chair. "You can stare all you want, but I'm pretty sure you can't see through a chair and a towel!" After a pause, she said, "Instead of just staring at me, you might as well make yourself useful and oil me up now."

At that, I realized that my mouth was hanging open and quickly shut it. Snapping to my senses, I took a large gulp of my drink, and set it down on the table and picked up the bottle of oil.

I sat on the side of her chair, down by her feet and squirted some oil into my hands, and started to rub it into her ankles. I worked up to her calves, enjoying her soft and smooth skin. Her skin felt like the smoothest silk beneath my fingers as I worked the oil in. When I got to the bottom of her thighs, she spread her legs a little more. I could just make out her hot-pink covered lips below her tight ass. I tried my best to mimic the intricate pattern on her thighs that she had used on me earlier. I started to get a bit nervous as my hands moved further up her thighs towards her sex. How close is acceptable?

As my nervousness rose, so did my excitement at touching her inner thigh, one of the most intimate and sensitive parts of the body. I moved my hands within just a couple of inches, and then slid up her buttocks keeping the same distance away from the material of the pink triangle partially covering her ass. I massaged her cheeks a bit and then headed back down, but a little closer to the edge of the material this time. As I reached her inner thighs, I traced down them with my nails as she had done to me. I saw her back raise up a bit as she quickly inhaled, but then let it out slowly and relaxed back onto the lounge chair. I moved my way back up as I had done before, but once again, a bit closer to the edge. When I would go up to her buttocks, I would make my returning circle wider and wider. Soon, I was letting my fingers slip underneath the top string of the bikini bottoms and circling outward to the sides of her hips until my fingers would hit the chair itself. When I would curve around, I could feel her lifting up very slightly off of the chair, seeming to want me to reach more around.

12