Learning My Lesson

Story Info
A young slave learns how to respect you.
1.6k words
4.18
37.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*For my Master*

I awaken slowly, my vision gradually returning in a blurry haze, my body still tingling. I am half sitting on the ground, wondering how I had fallen, noticing the small damp spots of my salvia on my dark denim shorts, being unable to control it as I had gasped for air. The carpet looks slightly discoloured, as my consciousness creeps back into me. My hand instinctively goes to my throat. The flesh there still burns hotly from the force of your hands. You notice I have regained consciousness, and kick me, hard, in the back, forcing me face first into the floor. I do not look up at you. I know I have displeased you.

"What are you bitch?" You spit at me. I shakily raise my self from the floor, but you kick me in the side, keeping me down. My pride keeps me quiet.

"I can't hear you Slut. Try again." Your tone is cold and even. I know I've pushed you too far, you're pissed. The unbearable summer heat is causing sweat to trickle down my face, making my long red hair stick to me uncomfortably. You grab a fist full of it, and snap my head back, throwing me onto my back. You hold my freckled wrists down with one of your strong hands, using your other hand to force my face towards you.

"Look at me slut. Look me right in the eye. What the fuck are you to me?" I shudder with a mingle of fear and anticipation. I open my eyes, and find your seething green ones glaring back. Your 6'1" to my 5'6" easily makes me the loser in any fight we have, but I can't help but love the feeling of your hard body pressed down on mine, your messy blonde hair and broad shoulders, smooth chest and firm grip holding me down just sends chills down my spine. I can't help but feel the familiar heat spread between my legs. You have always been so deliciously handsome. I struggle against you, but I have no doubt in my mind about what is to happen.

Your usual charm and patience is enough to deal with my reckless behaviour, yet maybe today I had really blown it. God knows why you have put up with me thus far.

We met online years ago, both sharing a love for bdsm, control, and odd fantasies. I had been young, too young maybe to understand fully what it meant to be someone's 'slave'. Through our endless stories and emails, I had fallen hopelessly for you in every way possible. When I met you in the flesh at the age of 18, I knew I was yours. And I have been ever since. The last year and a half we had been together, you moving to my town so we could be together, we were, and still are, in love. Even though I have an insatiable thirst for your body, and a desire to please you completely, I am a red head. A fiery, extreme one at that. Until I met you, I was an independent, and in-control woman. But now you required me to completely give up all control. I had wanted to do this for you, and thought that I had, that is until my pride could stand the humiliation no longer. Perhaps it was the need to be physically punished, or maybe it was the instinctive drive in me to be sarcastic, and to protect my self esteem that made me disobey you, but boy, was I about to catch hell for it.

I gritted my teeth. "I'm yours, Master."

"Damn right you are, Trash. Why the fuck would you think I would let you get away with that? I own you, Slave, and if I want to touch you, fuck you, beat you or reject you, I will, and you have no right to stop me, got that?" He pushed me a bit harder into the ground to make sure I had gotten the message, and stood up. I lay there, shamefaced, but exhilarated that I had gotten such a reaction from you.

When I came over to your house earlier that day, things had been peachy keen, all smiles and giggles. I had cleaned up a bit for you while you relaxed in front of your computer. Looking at the way your polo shirt clung to your sweaty broad shoulders, and how your long shorts just begged to be unbuttoned, your perpetually mussed up longish blonde hair teasing my aching fingertips, I felt the heat from my pussy grow to a raging inferno. I tiptoed over to you, and twirled your black leather chair around. I shook my hair loose from its clip, it falling in a wavy curtain down my back. My black tank top clung to my chest, sweaty with the heat and my desire. My short denim shorts slightly rode up, as I bent down to your level (letting you get a good look down my shirt) and I told you that I needed your cock in me, and that I needed it now. I licked my lips, and surely my eyes danced with sexual frustration at seeing you but not touching you, but you completely ignored me. You had scoffed at me, telling me to restrain such urges, and that there were some dished downstairs that needed to be washed. You started to turn your chair back to your computer, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop my hand from rising up and hitting you right across the cheek, the audible slap slicing through the thick heated air. I had panicked when you raised up out of your chair, backing me up against the wall, your hand automatically going to my throat. I gasped and fought back, my eyes going wide as my body panicked and flailed to get air into my lungs. My body had plunged into the darkness of unconsciousness. And now I had awoken and you were punishing me for my actions.

I try my best to catch my breath, sitting up carefully, so as not to make you kick me again. I knew that I had deserved such a reaction, but something in the way you stood there, back to me, hand through your hair, had my body dancing with desire. You slowly turn to me, and grin maliciously.

"So my slut wants to fuck, huh? Well, if you want my cock, you're going to get it. Get on your hands and knees bitch." I scrambled into position, not pushing my luck any further, as I hear your belt come loose. SMACK. You landed you leather belt right across my ass. And hard. I buckled slightly from the blow.

"Apologize, trash, that you are wasting your Master's time by making me punish you."

You land 7 more blows across my ass before I'm able to choke out an acceptable apology. You grab my shorts and pull them down without undoing the zipper, and literally rip my underwear from my body. Your rough hands slide under my shirt and rudely grope, pinch and pull evilly on my sensitive nipples. I moan from the pain, loving how it surges right down to my pussy.

"You like this don't you slut?" I can tell from your voice you're enjoying the abuse of my body as much as I am.

" I love it Master. Please punish me, I have no acceptable reason for my behaviour."

You pull my top off, pleased to see I have no bra on, and grab me by my waist. Without warning or care you plunge your thick hard cock into my hot and sticky cunt, all the way in, loving how I moan with surprise and pleasure. We thrust together, fast, hard, rough, the way we love to fuck, me feeling your balls slap across my clit as you move in and out. I get so close to cumming, and before I slip into ecstasy, I remember that I must ask permission for orgasm. You deny me, telling me this is not for my pleasure, but for me to learn a lesson. I know I will not hold out much longer, the feel of your hardness inside me being too much. I begin to beg, moan, and plead with you to let me come, and you grab a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back. You slap me lightly across the face, and stick your fingers in my mouth, warning me not to bite. You pull them out, strings of saliva still connecting them to my mouth. All of a sudden I feel your fingers pushing their way into my ass. I can't contain myself. Being inexperienced in anal was something we had worked around, you knowing I never liked the feeling, that I felt too dirty, too humiliated, and we had always left it at that, but now you were pushing your way into me in the most private way. I screamed out, as the pain of being stretched and the pleasure of being fucked twisted and entwined its way into a powerful orgasm. You tell me to cum on your cock, and around your fingers. My body shudders as I fall limply onto the floor, the ripples of pleasure taking away my ability to stand. You withdraw from me, and spray your hot cum all over my back, moaning loudly. When you are done, you lay down next to me. I turn to face you, and thank you for teaching me my lesson.

"The pleasure was all mine, pet." You smile slowly in the way I love so much, and pat me on my head. You get dressed while I still lay spent on the ground, and return to your computer. Without turning to look at me, you tell me to get cleaned up and dressed, there are dishing waiting. My anger and pride slowly bring a flush into my face. Oh, I could tell this would be one long night of learning….