Learning New Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, you know how to suck cock, don't you little slut?....Ah!.... I'd like to come all over your pretty little face and let you lick me off of your tits, but I know you want me to bend you over and nail you, don't you? You're doing such a good job, I think I'm going to give you what you want. Stop. Get up, put your elbows on the table and get your ass in the air. Wait for me." 

I heard him rustling through his box, and wondered for a moment why he had this box in his office, then let the thought go. But I needed to ask him something.


"Mr. Conley, sir?" I was so fucking horny, I almost hated the chance that I might ruin everything. I turned around for a moment. "Please sir, please will you use a condom? I'm not on any birth control, please I don't want to worry."


His look of tenderness seemed genuine. "Kylie, you'll have nothing to worry about. I will use one. Thank you for letting me know, and thank you for asking so politely." 

It was so odd to hear his normal voice come through during this game of domination. The contrast between the real, normal Mr. Conley, and the dominating beast of a man he had turned himself into was shocking. Something in my brain said, 'I love this guy.' I didn't think that was true, but I truly was grateful for his gentle response. I was so fucking turned on by his sudden, teacher-ly demeanor. I heard him unwrap a condom and slip it on.

"God I want you to fuck me, Mr. Conley."



He gave my ass another smack, grabbing it in his hand. His fingers started to play with my pussy again. "Oh you're going to get it, Ms. Clark. But only because I want to watch myself disappear into your tight little pussy like it did your mouth. Only because I want to hear you beg me for more and more and more. Only because I want this desk to shake the whole fucking building, and for you to be shown what little cumsluts like you should get. Only because I want to you to take this cock, every inch, and get sprayed with my come until you look as dirty as you are. You little slut, I'll fuck you, but only because I want to!" 



I was shaking, moaning, wanting him so badly. He stopped for a second, grabbed his belt and wrapped my hands behind my back. He turned the vibrator on its lowest speed, and put it in between the lips of my pussy. He bent me over the desk so that my whole torso was on top of it.


"Tell me how much you want it, beg me, you little cunt."



"Oh please Mr. Conley! I want that big fucking dick ramming into me like a fucking wrecking ball. I want you to tear me apart. Please please please...."


"Bitch," he spat, and entered me swiftly and completely. I loved the feeling of him filling me up, working himself against the resistance at the entrance of my pussy. He pumped into me, and I screamed from the intensity of the sensations I was feeling, from the vibrator and his warm, stiff cock. He bent himself over me and grabbed my throat. 

"Fugh," he spat again. "You like it, bitch? You like how hard and fast I can fuck you? You like that I know what you want? That I know what I'm doing? You like learning? Learning how to take it like this? You're going to come again, my little slut. My filthy little whore, you dirty fucking cumslut, you like that hot prick sliding in and out of your hot little pussy. You're nothing but a filthy little fuckdoll, Ms. Clark, and you're going...to...come...for me---Fuck!" My orgasm was starting, I couldn't hold it off with the swirling mess of sensations and the way his words were punching my stomach from the inside out, electrifying my brain into paralysis. I moaned and whined ("Mr. Conley! Oh my fucking god! I'm your slut I'm your slut I'm your slut I'm your, ah ah ahhh), and he rode me harder. And as I was still rocking from the earthquake inside my pelvis, he spun me around, threw me to my knees, and ripping the condom off, shot a load of come right at my face. And another, and he pressed his cock into my cheek, and another...He finished with a sigh. 



"Good god woman, you look absolutely filthy." He smiled, looking pleased. I liked that he did not look sinister. I knew his words were not meant to hurt me, but aimed to compliment. He said the word "filthy" but it sounded like "beautiful."


"Well? Clean me off Ms. Clark. I don't want to stand here all day." He fondled my breasts as I delicately licked the semen off of him, and wiped my face off with my hand. I made a face like I was tasting it to see if I liked the flavor, and looked up at him with a big smile that conveyed my satisfaction, my unabashed happiness. He seemed to be infected by that, and he picked me up, and kissed me with fervor.

Chuckling to himself, he carried me to the big armchair in the corner. He sat us down, rocking me, stroking my hair, and we were totally content for a while.



 After our pulses slowed, and our breaths became more even, he said, "I'm going to take you home in a minute....You are full of surprises, Ms. Clark. I had hopes, all confirmed, basically. This isn't over though. I want you in my office every Friday evening at midnight. I've got a few other things I'd like to teach you. And I promise, you are going to learn some words here that you don't even know in English."

12