Learning the Lifestyle Ch. 04

Story Info
Silk meets Syndee and Stacy.
8.8k words
4.59
23.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed at him and then thought of something, "Michael, when I went to take my shower you said something about masturbation. I wanted to tell you that I don't."

He glanced at her and saw that she was very serious. "Never?" He asked, "Why not?"

Color crept up to stain her cheeks, "Actually, I really don't know how. By the time I had those urges and feeling, I had met Reed and begged him to take my virginity. I never really thought about it much." She told him.

"You never have ever touched yourself at all?" He asked, not totally believing that a women as easy to turn on as she was, had never masturbated.

She blushed again and looked away, "I've touched myself of course, but I have never had an orgasm from doing so. I don't really know how." She noticed he was smiling. "Are you laughing at me?" She fumed.

At this he started laughing, "No, I am not laughing at you. I was smiling because I was thinking about how much fun it's going be teaching you. I laughed just now because you look so mad. You're really cute when you're mad by the way."

"Teaching me," she blushed an even deeper to shade of red, "To masturbate?

"Among other things little one, yes. You'll like it, trust me. Now tell me have you at least experienced pleasure from just a hand or fingers?" He asked with extreme frankness.

"Yes, from Reed and Neil both. Neil liked to bring me off that way a few times before he would go down on me and Reed would during movies and sometimes between classes to tease me. Said he liked it when I panted," she told him.

At her words, he raised an eyebrow; "I like it when you pant too. So, between classes huh, very naughty little one. Did anyone ever know what you were doing?"

She chewed her lip a little and then spoke up "Neil did, he told me later that he saw Reed do it a few times and my best friend saw it once, but usually we kept it very secret. I told Reed not to, but he did it anyway."

They had arrived at school and so the conversation was over. Michael parked the car near the station part of the school and they both went in. Silk looked at her watch and saw that she had ten minutes to get her stuff ready. More than enough time actually. She gathered all her stuff and went into the flight deck. Donny was there, he smiled as she walked in and gave her the quite signal that told her he was about to go on the air. She gave him the okay signal and set her stuff down.

As the song ended, Donny switched on the mike and spoke in to it with a clean clear voice, "That was an oldie, but a goodie, by Styx. Up next is the weather with our own Amanda White. This is Donny Love saying good-bye for the week, next up is everyone's favorite coed, Silky Lang. See ya all back here next week at ten. Be well and party safe." Donny signaled to Amanda and switched off the mike. He then turned to her and smiled as he pulled the head phones from one ear. "How's tricks, cutie?" He asked.

"Good," she told him. "Are you ready to switch?"

"Just a sec, let me set these carts up and I'll switch you," he told her as he set up the six carts that resembled the old eight track tapes, which would play commercials. They were designed to play one after another when set. They were thirty to sixty minutes long. This gave them time to switch places with out any dead air. Dead air was a big no-no. You could get fined or even fired over dead air. After setting them, he waited for Amanda to finish with the weather and signal him. At the signal, he started the first spot; the others would play in secession. He then took off the earphones and gathered up the remainder of his stuff and moved allowing her to switch him places.

First she placed the earphones on, which allowed her to hear the actual show that was going out over the air. She pulled it off one ear just as Donny had done. They were into the second spot at this point, some ad for a used car dealer that promised great prices for students. She grabbed the cart that had the station identification spot that told listeners she was up next on it and set it next to the cart machine. She then placed her list on the table next to the soundboard and started grabbing a few CDs from the rack for the next songs she would play. She popped in the first CD she would play and set it to the track she wanted. The third cart had played by this time and so she removed the first cart and popped her station identification in. She then only had to wait for the last commercial to play and then she would begin her show. With that she turned back to Donny, who was taking readings from the equipment. He wanted to learn about the equipment along with being a DJ so Michael had him spend an extra two hours each day working with the other stuff that was used to put a radio show out over the air.

"How are you today, Mr. Love," she joked. Everyone loved Donny's call name.

"I would be better if you would just go out with me, Miss Lang," he told her using her call name.

She laughed and told him, "Dream on Donny boy, I told you I don't date DJ's. To much professional jealousy."

"Shot down again, you are one mean lady Silk," he told her trying to be serious. Done with his readings, he gathered up his backpack and water bottle, preparing to leave he told her, "I will go lick my wounds again, in private." He was pretending a pout as he left the flight deck.

With a laugh, she turned back to the soundboard and listened as the fifth spot was finishing and the sixth and final one began. She readied herself for another four hours of live show. She always felt nervous for the first few minutes. She listened and readied herself to press the button that would announce her to the listening world.

"You've been listening to the awesome sounds of KEWL 99.5. Coming at you from Mission University located right on our very own campus. This is Silky Lang and I'll be your host for the next four hours for some good times, great jokes and stories and some KEWL tunes. So just sit back and absorb this rockin' tune. Rock on, coeds," the spot told listeners. She then pressed the play button on the CD player and listened as the track she has chosen began to play.

Next she set about pulling some more carts and CD's to play for the next hour. Her first hour she played what she liked but after three o'clock she would start to take requests and play what the listeners wanted. She also turned and logged into the flight deck computer and messenger services that was behind her. It was linked with the Head Program Director and Michael so that they could talk to her without interrupting her show with noise. It was hard to talk while running an air show, but they could instant message back and forth with ease. It was mostly used to deliver memos and praise to the DJ and sometimes to mention a mistake that need to be corrected right away. Silky had never really used it much. She had received memos and atta-girls and thanked the sender but she had not chatted much on it otherwise.

She turned back to the soundboard, as the song was about to finish. She popped another CD in the next player and set the track she wanted. As the song came to a close, she switched on the mike, "That was Madonna. Next up we have a five play. Commercial free. But first we have a joke for all of you out there in radio land. This one comes from the computer department. Thanks guys. Okay, how many computer geeks does it take to change a light bulb? Give up? Who knows, they don't need light to program." She pretended to laugh. "Alright folks here's your five play as promised, and remember," she told them as she started the song, "I'll be taking request after three, so pick a song and give me a call. This is Silky Lang for KEWL 99.5." The song took over and she shut off the mike.

As she lifted the earphone from her ear she heard the click that meant some one had sent her a message. She turned to see from who and wasn't surprise to see it was Michael.

'Nice,' it said.

'Thanks', she typed back. She then turned around to set up the next three songs for the five-play that she was starting.

'So tell me, when Reed would make you cum with his hand in the hallway, would from rubbing your clit or would he stick his finger inside you?' Came the message with a click.

At this she blushed and typed back, 'Both.'

'What about Neil,' came the next question?

She turned to start the next song and then came back and typed, 'With a finger inside every time. He had a way of wiggling it that made me just loose it.'

'But you have never made yourself cum this way?' he typed

'NO,' she sent back.

Then she typed, 'I don't lie Michael.'

"Okay emerald eyes, I believe you," was all that he wrote back.

At this she knew that their relationship did indeed exist in school. She wondered what the others would say when they found out she was dating the Assistant Program Director. Before she could think more on this, she remembered just what exactly emerald eyes meant and hastily typed, 'Thank you, Master.'

A smiley face was her reward.

She went back to her show for the next fifteen minutes. During this time, she finished her five- play and played two commercials and one public service announcement. She was telling a funny story that was just emailed to her when she heard the messenger click again. She finished up the story and started a song to play before she turned to the computer.

'What's you favorite color,' he asked.

"Emerald green and don't laugh,' she sent back.

'LOL,' came back.

Then, 'Seriously?"

'Yes, it looks the best on me and I really love the color,' she typed.

"You would look divine in royal blue and bright red too, my pet,' he replied.

She didn't know what to say so she just typed back, 'Okay Master.'

'You don't believe me?'

She typed back, 'Yes, I believe you, but I have never really tried them so I can't really say yes or no personally.'

'I'll show you later,' was his return.

'Yes, Master,' she shot back and with that turned back to her show.

It was time for another story. She found one in the box and proceeded to read it on air. As she did this she sat up three more spots. She didn't usually find the stories very funny, but since the FCC really limited what could be said on air, they didn't have much choice. She then began a two-minute commercial break. And set up three more carts to be played in a few minutes.

After the last one played she switched on the mike for a live station identification, "This is Silky Lang with KEWL 99.5. After this next commercial break I'll play our last five- play and then its time for requests, so start them calls." As she told them this she popped her special request spot. "Remember kiddos keep em'clean. Now, who gives you live requests every weekday from three to six?" She then played the cart, which was a bunch of college kids screaming KEWL 99.5 and switched off the mike. When it ended she started the next set of spots and set up three more to play while she put away the CDs and carts she had already played. DJs had to keep their space clean or they would end up with a mess that usually caused delays and dead air. Neatness was a must.

Next she set up 4 CDs to play and waited while for the last spot to play out, when it did she pressed play on the first CD player. She then began to set up the recorder to record requests. Most people didn't know that when they called into a radio station for a live request, the call was recorded and played back later. There were several reasons for doing this. One was for censorship. In case someone said something they shouldn't, they could bleep it out or choose not the play the call. Next was to give the DJ time to find the song as to give the appearance of having it at their fingertips, ready to play. That's way DJs seemed to be able to start the song during the call. Made the listener feel like they were number one even if for only a few seconds. With this all ready, she sat and waited to begin the next CD.

Michael walked into the flight deck and she smiled up at him. Damn he was so sexy, she thought. She wondered what he wanted.

"The live request thing is really working out. I'm glad we talked the Head PD into it," he told her.

Beaming at this, she replied, "Yes. Thank you for help with that too. I could never have talked him into it without you."

"It was a good idea and I heard you make it work at your home town radio station. I'm glad you brought it to me. You have made it a success when others have failed," he told her.

She was glowing at this point from the praise he was giving her, "I made it work by recording each call and playing them back. Others tried to do them live. Live never works. Too many potty mouths out there," she told him.

"Well, anyway, I'm off to the cafeteria for a soda, want one?" He asked.

"Yes, I was to sidetracked to remember to bring one," she told him with a wink, "But make mine a water. I don't drink a lot of soda."

"I knew that actually. I would have brought you one even if you hadn't of said so," he said as he walked out the door.

As he walked away, he thought to himself. He was really glad thing were working out so well with Silk. He really felt a connection that went much deeper than the Master and slave relationships, much deeper than even sex. He felt that she could be the one. Instinctively he knew he would give all of the lifestyle up if that was what Silk wanted, but he was delighted that she wanted that side of Michael too. With this thought in mind, he noticed a spring to his step and wondered if anyone else saw it. He could wait to take she shopping tonight. What a grand time they would have.

He was getting his soda from the machine when he noticed that a couple girls were watching him. He was used to this. Due to his looks and his parent's money, women seemed attracted to him. Sometimes he really hated it. That was brought him into the lifestyle in the first place. When he was seventeen, he wanted girls to like him for something other than money. He met this older lady who was a Dominatrix and she showed Michael that some people wanted things that didn't involve money. Michael spent a years as her sex slave, learning everything she had to teach. Then she decided that Michael would make a better Dom than a slave, something secretly Michael had already figured out, but knew that the best Dominants were once slaves themselves.

So she began his instruction by getting him his first slave. By this time Michael was already so into the lifestyle, that normal sex held no fascination for him in the least and Michael wondered if it really ever did. He could still perform normal sex and even enjoyed it, but it never gave him total pleasure, until last night. Last night with Silk, they did it twice in a very normal way and he was totally satisfied each time. This told him what he already knew in his heart and mind; Silk was different. She was special in more ways than one.

While he pondered this thought, the girls had approached him and he looked up to find two very nervous girls wanting to talk to him. "Yes," he asked in a commanding tone, ever the Dom.

"Sir may we talk to you in private?" the bravest one asked.

Amused at this sort of thing, he nodded to the door and said, "Okay, but there isn't that much privacy on a campus of 6500 students. This way little ones." He then led them out the side door in to a deserted corridor.

"Okay want did you two want?" He asked of them.

The brave one spoke up again. " Well Sir, we were guests at the party last month at Sir Paul's. We saw you there and remembered you from school."

At this he smiled. So they were slaves. He glanced to their necks and saw no collars. No owners, he thought, "And," he prodded.

"Well Sir," the other one stuttered, "We wondered if you were in the market for a pair of slaves. We are unowned and are in need of a Dom to serve. We would like to become your slaves as we noticed that you didn't seem to claim ownership of any in particular."

His first thought was to decline thinking on how Silk would take it. Then he thought why not, she would have to learn that she had to share. He could take these two on for a while, and then sell them to a deserving Dom. They could help him train her. With this in mind, he said, "Why don't you two follow me to my office, where we can have total privacy."

He led them to the station. He neared the flight deck and thought for a second that he should take them to his office without letting Silk see them. Then changing his mind he thought, no Silk was the slave and he the Master. She would just accept.

"Wait here," he told the two just outside the door to the flight deck, "I have to drop something off."

He went in the flight deck and handed her the water. She was on the air and gave him the wait signal. He looked back at the two girls who were whispering to each other. They were rather cute. They looked like slaves too. He liked their outfits too, very sluty, which is how he liked his slaves personally. They both had on short plaid skirts, one blue the other a red with suspenders. Both wore white half shirts and white stockings that stopped just a few inched below the hem of their skirts and high-heeled shoes. Some would call this a schoolgirl outfit. Michael called it pure sexy.

"Who are the bimbos?" Silk questioned him as she switched off the mike, a hint of jealousy in her voice

Anger flared up in him at her brazen comment. "Slaves, my pet," he stated simply.

"Whose?" She seemed to demand.

"Mine, emerald eyes, mine," was his harsh reply as he walked out the door.

She watched as he led them away to his office, not knowing what to make of what he had just said but knowing it wasn't her place to question him. Especially since he had just put her in her place. She thought on this as she ran the rest of her show. She remembered that in the book, the Master had more than one slave and she also remembered Michael telling her that his friend Starla had a few slaves and Baron too. Maybe this was normal. She still felt a little jealousy thought.

Then the thought came to her. Maybe this was a test. Maybe she was to prove herself to Michael. With this in mind she decided that she would prove herself with whatever it took. The bimbo twosome would not take Michael from her without a fight. With that in mind she went back to her show.

Michael led them to his office and shut the door behind them, a sign to others not to disturb him. He took his seat behind the desk. "Kneel," he ordered.

They both gracefully dropped to the position, even thought the floor was slightly dirty, without question. Michael liked that.

"Now, what are your names?"

"Slave Syndee Sir," the first one answered.

"Slave Stacy Sir," came the timid response of the second.

Michael noticed that they never lifted their eyes to him while they spoke. They were well trained.

"You will call me Sir or Sir Michael for the time being. I have one other slave presently, but she is very new to this. You will help in training her," he told them.

"Yes Sir," they chorused in unison.

"I have many rules, but we will go in to them later. I have only one rule for you at this moment. There are no ranks in my home. You are equal in that you are all slaves. I will not abide any petty jealousies or foolish games that jealous slaves play. Is that clear," he asked.

"Yes Sir," again came their answers in tandem.

"Okay, tell me about yourself, slave Syndee," he told her.

"Well, Sir, I'm twenty-three. I come from Washington. I have blond hair and gray eyes. I'm five foot six and weight one hundred and fifteen pounds. I've been a slave for four years. I have a list of my limits for you at home; I can supply you with them at your earliest convenience, Sir," Syndee told him, wondering what else to add.

Stacy spoke up next with a slightly nervous stutter, "Sir, I am also from Washington. I'm twenty-four and have been a slave for four years also. I'm five foot seven and weigh one twenty-five. I am a natural red head and have green eyes. I too have a list of limits available for you, Sir."