Learning the Rules Ch. 07

Story Info
The early stages of a power exchange.
18.7k words
4.79
37.7k
17

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: The Early Stages of a Power Exchange

~~~~~~~~

Alexandra and Jamison have more than survived their time together. They actually enjoyed the majority of it and their relationship appears to be flourishing. Their twenty-four hour agreement has come to an end. Over that short period of time Alexandra has experienced and learned things she never even knew about before meeting Jamison. She has no regrets about agreeing to the twenty-four hour bargain. Now she has some prep work to do before making any other decisions. Jamison, on the other hand, knew what he wanted from the beginning and that hasn't changed. He wants Alexandra. The past twenty-four hours only made him want her more.

Their bargained time together may be over however, everything else appears to be moving forward. In order to self-educate, Alexandra has until Friday to review as much information as possible on the issue at hand. Jamison will expect an answer from her and she would like to be well informed by that time. Until then, he plans on doing everything in his power to convince her to make the decision he wants. If she does, Jamison believes Alexandra will be true to her own desires and he will get what he wants and that's Alexandra.

To those of you who are following Alexandra and Jamison, I hope you continue to enjoy the journey. To those of you who may be new to "Learning the Rules," you can start from the beginning (always a good option) or join here. Welcome!

WARNING: Yes, I'm aware this is the BDSM category, but thank you for reminding me. The LtR's series is being told in a story format. I apologize to those who make the informed decision to read further still expecting a "thank you Sir, may I have another" or a "wham bam do it again bitch" story. This is NOT what you are looking for proceed at your own risk. (That is not to say, that it rules out the possibility of that scenario in a later chapter. We shall see???)

Thanks and I hope you enjoy, Apple

~~~~~~~~~~

It's Sunday morning and Alexandra slowly awakens from a restless night's sleep. All night long, her mind has been racing. Fragments of memories of her time with Jamison have been playing in her head. Things he said to her. Things he did to her. Things she allowed him to do and say to her. She brushes back the hair from her face as she untangles herself from her sheets.

She can tell by the limited amount of light coming through her bedroom window that it is early. The sun is barely up. Reaching for her cell phone, she checks the time. It's early, barely seven o'clock. She continues to stir around in bed as she debates her options. Alexandra doesn't want to get up yet, but she soon realizes it may be the lesser of two evils.

It's Sunday and I should try to sleep in, but even if I fall back to sleep, will it be worth it? At least awake, I can control the thoughts and pictures that enter my head. Well, I can most of the time. I should just get up and get showered. I have enough of my own work to do to prepare for my meetings tomorrow. Now, I have Jamison's assignment also. If anyone ever told me that I would be doing homework and research on BDSM, I would have said they were crazy. Yet here I am, doing just that. Well, so far I'm just planning to do that, but I will soon actually be doing it. Oh God, I think I'm losing my mind. I may have lost it already.

Alexandra is exhausted. She realizes she has had very little restful sleep in the past two days. Its sleep she will never get back and can't make up for now. As a smile comes to her face, she realizes some things are worth giving up a little sleep for. Her time with Jamison was one of them and it was definitely worth it. She blushes just at the memory of it.

Realizing she will never fall back to sleep now, she decides to get up and move on with her day. She forces herself to get out of bed and makes her way to the shower. Once in her bathroom, she drops her panties and pulls off her night shirt. She takes a quick look in the mirror to check out how tired she looks and to see if she has dark circles under her eyes. She traces her finger under her eyes and thinks, not too bad. A little shadowy but if I take a nap later and get a good night's sleep tonight they should be gone by the morning. Shit! Shit! Damn it! Those will definitely not be gone by the morning. Damn him!

As Alexandra straightens up, she takes in the dark black and blue marks, one of which is actually purple, on her chest and abdomen. There are five in all. Three have bruised teeth marks circling them. She traces each one. The first is on the underside of her breast and is the largest of them. The second just under her breast tissue; the third a few inches lower and has the teeth marks with it. The fourth one is right next to her belly button. The last is just below that one and is huge with deep teeth marks. Actual deep imprints depressed into her skin like a dental mold.

"Fuck! The others were just bruises made my Jamison's teeth. This last one has fucking imprints in my skin." As she looks at her body's reflection in the mirror and traces the bruised bite marks, she gets more and more angry.

By the time she traces the last mark, Alexandra is fuming. No one has ever marked her body like this. She can't believe Jamison did this to her. The longer she looks in the mirror, the angrier she becomes. She marches out to the bedroom and picks up her cell phone. She doesn't give a second thought to the time or that it's Sunday morning and he might be sleeping in today. She doesn't care; he is going to hear about this.

She flops on the side of the bed as she finds his number and hit's the send key. Jamison's phone rings and he curses as he picks it up. As he looks at the cell's face screen, he sees "Alexandra" written across the caller ID. He smiles to himself. Three rings go by and a sleepy sounding Jamison answers.

"I know you miss me Alexandra, but really, did you need to call so early?" His voice is sleepy but he is being very pleasant for having just been awoken at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning. The one day that he enjoys sleeping in a little later than usual.

"You're lucky I'm calling and not driving over there. Do you know what you have done? Do you know what my body looks like? No one has ever done this to me. What were you thinking? What the hell am I supposed to do about this Jamison? What if someone sees this?" She is yelling and hasn't even taking a breath between questions. Let alone given any thought to what she is yelling and who she is yelling at.

There is dead quiet on his end. Then she hears a busy tone and the call dies. Alexandra looks at her phone is disbelief.

"He did not just hang up on me. He better had not just hung up on me." Without a thought she presses "send" again and once again Jamison's phone rings.

This time he looks at the phone clenched in his hand and lets his voice mail pick up the message. His anger is written all over his face. At first he was happy she was calling, even if it was so early. Now he can't even think about talking to her without wanting to drive into the city and turn her ass pink for shouting at him like that.

"You have reached Jamison Montgomery. Leave a message." Alexandra hears as she reaches his voice mail.

"Unfucking believable," she says to no one in particular. But it still gets recorded on Jamison's voice mail. She continues, "Jamison, I can't believe you hung up on me. You have to answer sooner or later."

Alexandra disconnects and hits "send" again. Once again his phone rings. He looks at it debating whether or not he should answer her call or jump in his car and drive to her apartment. Jamison waits for a few rings to pass. He takes a deep breath and sits up at the side of the bed before he answers.

"Yes?" He says in an even quiet tone.

"Jamison, did you just hang up on me?" Alexandra is pissed and he can hear it in her voice.

"Yes." He replies without emotion or inflection in his voice. His face muscles are tight and his jaw is clenched.

"Did you not hear what I said? Why would you hang up on me when you could obviously hear how upset I am?"

"I did hear what you SHOUTED at me. I hung up because I don't accept that from anyone Alexandra, especially NOT from you. Also, I didn't hear a woman who was upset. I heard a woman who was out of control, acting childish, and angrily shouting at me. A woman who called me at seven o'clock on a Sunday morning and woke me up I might add. A woman who should know that I wasn't going to respond well to her call when she shouted at me without so much as a Good Morning Jamison to at least warm up her call. In fact, she started off her first sentence by threatening me. That's the woman I hung up on. Now, what has you so piqued this early in the morning?"

"I am not piqued, I am pissed! Jamison." Although Alexandra is not shouting, she remains loud.

"Alexandra, take it down a few notches or I'm going to hang up on you again. Also, I believe I told you about using swear words when you talk to me. I don't like it and I don't accept it."

"Jamison, if I recall correctly I used several swear words multiple times while we were in bed yesterday."

"That's different. Being verbal and vocal during sex is acceptable. Swearing at me at seven in the morning because you are 'pissed' about something is not acceptable. Understand the difference?"

"Jamison," he cuts off the completion of her sentence.

"I believe I asked you a question Alexandra. I expect an answer." Still his voice is calm and monotone, but there is no mistaken what mode he is in.

"Yes Jamison, I understand the difference." Alexandra hears her voice calm and her response become more respectful. She doesn't know if she is reacting to Jamison's tone or if she has calmed down some. Either way, she realizes it's most likely a smart response.

"Good. Now quietly and calmly explain to me what the problem here is please." He rubs his hand through his hair.

"The problem is you have left bruises and bite marks all over my body. I can't believe you did that. They look horrible. I look like some kind of whore or prom queen gone wild. That is the problem."

"Alexandra please tell me you are kidding." He shakes his head in disbelief.

"No I'm not kidding. I'm pis.. very upset. What am I supposed to say if anyone sees these?" She is starting to tear up and he can hear it in her voice.

"Alexandra." He takes a deep breath in and sighs loudly. She can hear his exasperation on her end and the tears start slowly down her cheeks. "Listen to me. First of all, yes, I do know what I did to you. Second of all, they're only a couple of bruises and they will disappear in a few days. Third, who do you plan on exposing your breasts and abdomen to that they will be able to see my love bites? And lastly, you do not look like a whore or a wild prom queen and I resent you even saying that."

"Jamison, you don't know. You're not here to see them. They look disgusting and even if I don't look like a whore, they make me feel like one." She is lightly crying.

"Do you want me to come over there?" He asks.

"No. There is nothing you can do to fix this even if you do come over." She hiccups as she takes a breath.

"Ok. If you don't want me to come over, I want you to do something for me." Again he takes a deep breath and rubs his hand through his hair.

"What?" She says in an annoyed voice.

"Alexandra be careful with the tone and the attitude please. I'm not in the best of moods right now thanks to you. I'm trying to help and it's difficult as it is to try and provide you with remote help. Please don't add a bad attitude on top of everything else."

"I'm sorry Jamison. I know you don't think this is a big deal, but I do."

"I know you do. That is why I'm trying to remain calm and help you from here. It's the only reason I'm not in my car right now headed over there to punish you for your bad behavior and mouthy responses. Agreement or no agreement. At this point, I'm not even thinking about consent, so that should tell you something. Instead, I'm sitting here frustrated and trying to figure out how to help you see this in a different light."

"Thank you." She says begrudgingly and barely above whisper level at the same time. She shakes her head because she can't believe she is even saying it, but he has been rather calm considering how she started her call to him.

"Now Alexandra, I want you to listen carefully and do exactly what I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Will you actually do what I say? Because I can't see if you're following my directives so I have to trust you if you say you will do it, to actually follow through."

"I will. I promise."

She is much calmer and more responsive to his requests at the moment. At first she thinks he is going to give her some treatment or some type of skin care secret to get rid of these whore marks on her body. After his first question, she realizes she is wrong.

"What are you wearing?" He asks calmly.

"What? Nothing."

"You're naked?"

"Yes. I was just getting ready to take a shower when I saw...these...these marks." Her voice jumps an octave.

"Ok then, good. Do you have a full length mirror to use?"

"Yes, there is one in my walk-in closet."

"Ok then. I want you to go to it and stand in front of your mirror for me. Tell me when you're there and ready." He waits a few seconds before continuing.

"Ok. I'm in front of the mirror."

"Can you see your whole body?"

"Yes, hence the term full length."

"Alexandra, the rules still apply even if we're speaking over the phone. That sounded an awful lot like sarcasm."

"No. It was humor. I promise." She makes an Uh-oh! face hoping he accepts her answer.

"For future reference, I don't particularly like humor that sounds so close to sarcasm." He states firmly. "Now listen carefully to me Alexandra. I want you to close your eyes right now. I'll assume they're closed. Now I want you to take a deep breath in and hold it until I say breathe out slowly. Do it now."

Alexandra takes a deep breath in. Jamison can hear her over the phone. He waits about eight seconds.

"Ok, breathe out slowly." He listens as the air slowly is expelled from her lungs.

"Good. Are your eyes still closed?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Keep them closed until I tell you to open them. Listen to what I'm saying Alexandra and follow my direction. I want you to clear your mind. Empty out all of your anger, all of your negative feelings. I want you to just open your mind. Now, when I tell you to, I want you to open your eyes and look at yourself in the mirror. I don't want you to think or to say anything. I just want you to take a few minutes and look at yourself. Start at the top of your head and slowly move your gaze downward. First, clear your mind don't let any negative thoughts into it."

"Take a deep breath in. Keep your eyes closed. Hold it. Now slowly breathe out." He listens as she follows his directions.

"Good. Let's do it again a few more times Alexandra." Jamison talks her through it several more times.

"Are you ready to open your eyes now?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Open your eyes and slowly look at your reflection in the mirror. Let's start at the top and work our way down. I want you to look at your hair. Take your time. See how it falls around your face and brushes over your shoulders. Look at the soft highlights in it from the summer sun. Look at the shades of honey and copper around your face."

Alexandra looks in the mirror and moves a little closer to it. She tilts her head and as she moves, she can see the colors Jamison just described to her.

"Feel how it tickles your skin as it moves across it. Its gentle touch is like a feather being drawn across your skin."

She shivers as she moves and even though it's her hair that causes the tickling sensation, her mind see's Jamison drawing a feather over her skin.

"Now I want you to look over your facial features Alexandra. Look at your eyes. What color are they right this minute? What shade of blue are they picking up? Are they bright? Do they shine with left over tears? Are they darkened from little sleep? Look at them Alexandra. Now look at your cheeks. Look at their color as you blush and start to turn pink. Trace your eyes down over your neck as your blush flows over your skin."

She gasps as his words describe exactly what she looks like and what is happening to her body. Everything he is telling her, saying to her is exactly what she sees as she examines herself in the mirror.

"Now, continue to follow that pink color over your breasts. How do your breasts look Alexandra? Are they rounded and firm with excitement? Are your areolas darkening as you become aroused? Are your nipples hard and erect? Look under your left breast Alexandra. This is where I placed my first love bite. See how it shows off the fullness and curve of your breast. See how it is almost the same size as your areola. I purposefully made this one the largest to show how much I love your breasts and because it is closest to your heart."

Jamison gives her a minute to take everything in. He can hear her sigh through the phone. He waits for her to look over her breasts and to take a mental picture of herself. He doesn't expect an answer from her and he is surprised when she gives him one.

"Yes Jamison."

She whispers in almost a trancelike voice. She is so quiet he almost misses it over the phone. He continues to talk to Alexandra and directs her eyes with his voice and questions. Her voice and response affect him and now he quiets his voice as he continues.

"Good Alexandra. You're doing so well. Now I want you to slowly move your gaze over your abdomen. Go slow. Take it all in; look at every inch. Look at your creamy skin. See how smooth and soft it looks. See how it slopes from your breast and seamlessly flows to cover your ribs and abdomen. See how my second bite joins your breast to your ribcage. Follow it down the center to your belly button. Take note of how perfectly round your belly button is. How it just slightly curves in to form a little pocket."

Alexandra's eyes are following every word Jamison says. His description is so accurate it amazes her. It's like he is here with her describing her reflection to her. It excites her that he knows exactly how her body looks. He knows her body better after twenty-four hours than her former boyfriend knew it after more than a year. She feels a warmth building in her sex as Jamison continues to direct her.

"Alexandra, look how your belly button has that little fold of skin inside it at the very bottom. Right below that is one of my love bites. It should be a beautiful deep purple color. I sucked on this one extra hard. It was the only thing I could do so that I didn't bury my face immediately into you." He can hear Alexandra's little gasp of excitement as he finishes his sentence.

"This bite is in direct contrast to your milky white skin. It adds to the depth and beauty of your abdomen. See how it accentuates the perfect roundness of your belly button? I placed this one so it draws your eye to just above your sex mound."

"Look at my teeth marks Alexandra. I purposefully deepened my bite here. I wanted you to know how hungry you make me for you when I'm so close to your sex. When I'm just inches from your woman's core, so close that I can smell your scent and all I want to do is taste you. So close that I had to bite you and show you how much you excite me."

Jamison can hear Alexandra's breathing over the phone. She is breathing harder and faster now. He can hear that she is getting sexually excited. He is sure she is feeling hot and wet. That every word he says to her makes her feel even sexier, more sexually charged. He continues to verbally make love to her body over the phone.