Learning Through Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

"This has all been my fault," she said, smiling tentatively. "I think I've been giving you the wrong impression."

"How's that?" Max felt miserable. He couldn't interpret any of this. What did she mean?

"Look at me, honey." Her heart was flapping like a hummingbird at this point. Was she really inviting her son to examine her in this sexy outfit? He reluctantly lifted his head to look at her, and with the force of those sexy eyes, she felt her nipples hardening under the lacy nothing. She wondered if he would be able to see them, and part of her hoped that he could.

"Do you see me?" Max nodded. How could he fail to see her? In fact, there were the nubs of her nipples pushing out. Twice in two nights he was afforded the sight of his mother's hard tips under almost no coverage. Was she trying to kill him? But the picture of her, so wholesome, so sexy, so forbidden, was more than his cock could handle, and he leaned forward to hide the tent that had formed in his lap.

"It's okay to look at sexy things, sweetie," she went on, barely aware of what she was saying. She had never felt so on the edge before, as she stood before her son, displaying herself for his appreciation. But he still seemed unsure. "I like to look at sexy things also. It's just that people don't like to admit that women enjoy that stuff also." In fact, she was looking at something sexy right now. His youthful body, coiled in tension on the bed was like a caged beast.

He sat there, looking at her, his eyes bouncing between her face and lower. She reached out a hand and put it on his shoulder, which pulled the baby-doll a little higher on her body. Immediately his gaze shot to that place between her legs, the scrap of fabric of the g-string completely exposed. He gasped as he saw her blonde hairs escaping over the top of the panties. Had he been a little more experienced, he might have realized that the panties were damp as well.

In fact there was a slight whiff of excitement in the air, emanating from her poorly hidden pussy, but both mother and son were unaware. As she touched him, a jolt of excitement passed down her body, and she shuddered slightly. A little spasm had passed through her sex. She was becoming addicted to the feeling of scary eroticism. Max felt the same excitement, but was confused by it. How could he feel this way about his mother? But his hard cock was quickly taking over.

"Uh, would you like to..." His courage faltered.

"Like what?" Her voice was a little shaky. He glanced down. "It's okay, Max," she whispered. "Whatever you want..."

"Like to look at more with me?" He couldn't stand to look at her in case she rejected him.

"Of course," she replied excitedly. "I would like nothing more, honey." He looked up now, surprised, happy, and her heart bounded at the happiness on his face. But then his face fell as he realized that so much open space stood between him and the computer, and his cock would be too obvious.

"Y-you've got to turn around, Mom," he faltered. She giggled and spun around. With the movement the hem of the baby-doll flipped up. Her ass was momentarily exposed to him, and he gasped at the glimpsed perfection of it, the two cheeks completely uncovered, the little string nestled between them. His cock jerked as a pulse of pre-cum leaked out. He pulled the sheet aside and hopped to the computer chair. With her back still to him, he arranged himself so that his shaft stuck out of his boxers.

"Okay, Mom," he said, and she spun around again, to stand behind the chair. She leaned over his shoulder again, resting against the back of his head. She hugged him lightly from behind, her arms on his naked chest again. She craved the feel of his young muscles, and she caressed lightly over them. The boy closed his eyes as he felt her firm breasts again against his head. He leaned back into them unconsciously.

In seconds he had another website of bikini girls up on the screen. Together the mother and son looked at pictures of sweet young things in skimpy bathing suits. Max furtively stroked his cock under the desk. Angela was at first unaware of his activity, caught up as she was in looking at the beautiful women.

"What do you like about this one?" They were looking at a girl in a slingshot style bikini. The straps were barely large enough to cover her nipples, and the patch covering her pubic mound came only high enough to keep her labia out of sight. In fact, there was a suggestion of the beginning of her cleft at the top. Her long blonde hair framed her pretty face.

"Uh," he gasped, "I like the way her boobs stick out all around the top." Angela glanced down and saw his hand moving in his lap. She grinned, leaning forward a little more. She felt the side of her own breast pushing into his cheek, and left it there naughtily. She pulled one hand from his chest and slipped it down over her panties, pushing in against her swollen lips.

"C'mon, honey," she murmured, "'boobs' is such a silly word..."

Max turned slightly and felt her slip across his cheek. With a start, he felt the hardness of her nipple against the corner of his lips. It burned through the lace, hot against his sensitive mouth. His cock jerked in his hand, a fresh stream of pre-cum erupting over his hand. He held still, as he spasmed involuntarily in his grasp. He was loving this feeling and didn't want it to end too soon.

"Would you rather I said 'tits'?" He felt so bold saying the word to his mother, but the situation seemed to call for it. The pretty mother shook as she felt the vibrations of his speaking in her breast, and pressed harder on her clit.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "That seems more like it, Max. Let's see the next picture!"

He clicked on the forward arrow, and the next picture loaded up. In this one, the blonde was sitting down with her legs spread wide, the thong of the slingshot slipped to one side of her completely shaved pussy. One nipple had escaped the capture of the swimsuit as well. The two gasped together. Max' hand had started again, now making slick sounds with its movement on his cock. He kept his face turned slightly, enjoying the feeling of his mother's nipple on his mouth. He wanted to reach out and lick it or nip it with his lips, but didn't dare take that step.

"Ohhh," the aroused woman sighed as her finger circled her hard clit through the little g-string which was completely soaked by this point. "What turns you on in this picture?"

"She's so fucking into it, Mom," he cried, his mounting excitement causing him to throw all caution to the wind.

"How can you tell, honey?"

"The way her pussy is so wide open... and her nips are sooo hard." This said almost directly into her tit. She pushed against him, and felt her lace-clad nipple push between his lips, but still he refrained from any active move.

"Do you like it that she has no hair down there?"

"Oh God, Mom," he moaned. "It's pretty damned sexy, yeah. But I prefer it when women keep a little hair on their pussy." His hand was moving quickly on his cock now, his other hand holding his balls. The situation was so wild, he was panting.

"Yeah, honey? How much hair?" The mother was equally out of control here, one finger now inside of her, wetly slipping in and out of her steaming pussy.

"I like seeing the lips, so there should be no hair there, right?"

"Uh-huh." She was hanging on his every word. He had such strong opinions. She loved his confidence.

"And then there should be just a small patch of hair above, just so you know she's really a woman, y'know?"

Every word caused his lips to move around her nipple. She had never felt such constant thrills from her breasts before this. It was like there was a direct electrical connection between her nipple and her cunt. 'Cunt.' She liked the sound of that.

"So you like to see her cunt clearly, huh?"

The shock of that word coming from his mother's mouth caused Max to jet over the edge into orgasm. With spasms throughout his body, the cum surged up his cock and splashed wetly against the desk. With each jerk, Angela felt him push against her, until the chair slipped back and the last rope of jism shot from his cock. With a splat the white liquid landed across his abdomen and chest, one drop landing square on the back of his mother's hand. It was like a drop of burning lead on her sensitive skin. She held her son through his forceful orgasm, soothing him with caresses on his chest.

He felt completely drained, and oddly pleased with himself. He barely felt her withdraw her hand from his chest and her breast from the side of his face. With a kiss on the top his head, she stepped away.

"That was lovely, sweetie," she whispered as she stepped out.

Outside the room, she closed the door, then leaned shaking against the wall. She regarded the drop of white cum on her hand. Slowly, inevitably, she brought her hand up to her mouth. She put the other hand inside her panties and swirled a finger around her clit as her tongue reached out and lapped up the still hot fluid. Savoring the mildly bitter flavor on her tongue she shuddered in a silent orgasm.

Taking a deep breath, she turned and went back to her bedroom and her waiting husband.

*****

Gus had sat in the bedroom, trying not to think about how he had sent his lovely wife into their son's room wearing a bordello outfit. He tried not to imagine what the two might be getting up to down the hall. He desperately tried not to imagine his wife in the embrace of his son, and yet the whole time he sat with a throbbing erection, casually stroking himself.

And when she came back into the room, looking if possible hotter than she had the night before; when he saw her flushed face, wisps of her gleaming blonde hair out of her ponytail; when he took in the way her nipples were hard as ice chips; when he noticed the way her g-string was pushed down her hips, the patch loose in front of her mound; in fact, when she pushed that brief scrap of fabric over her hips and he saw the red arousal of her pussy, he lost it entirely.

Leaping to his feet, he pushed her head down into the bed. With a cry, he thrust himself deep inside her from behind. The heat of her was like a furnace around his equally hot cock. His pistoning in and out was met with his wife's perfect ass pushing out against him. Each thrust was accompanied by grunts from both of them.

"Oh, FUCK me, fuck me harder, Gusss!!!"

Her scream was primal, his fucking animalistic. And when his eruption occurred it was a white-hot lance of lava from deep within him, and he unleashed it on her like a punishment. And bless her, she took it all into her own depths with a hiss of delight.

God, how he loved her.

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers
12