Learning Through Porn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

"Uh-huh," was all he could manage.

"C'mon, Max. You gotta do better than that," Angela encouraged. She wanted him to be more bold, more sure of himself. She smiled down at him, cocking one hip. The action pushed her pelvis towards her son, but she was unconscious of that. He blinked, and smiled back.

"Uh, okay. Lemme try again." He cleared his throat and sat up straighter. Angela's eyes were drawn once again to the tent in his lap. Was it pulsing?

"Mother dearest," he said in a fake plummy accent. "I would surely love to look at some porn with you." She giggled, and curtsied, holding out the edges of her chemise to either side.

"Well, kind sir, I appreciate your courtesy, and tonight, if you don't mind, I would like to be able to sit down."

"Uh, I don't actually have another chair, Mom."

"That's okay. You sit in the chair, and I'll just perch on one of your legs, okay?" She lightly turned around and stood with her back to him, leaning on the computer desk with both hands. "You just let me know when you're ready for me to sit down."

Max was in complete awe at the sight in front of him. Her golden blonde hair fell down to just below her shoulders. Her sexy back was essentially uncovered in the sheer chemise, and the hem of the nightie came to about the middle of her ass. The black string of the g-string did nothing to cover her, so for all intents and purposes, his mother was nude in front of him. Furthermore, the way she was leaning forward put her in a 'fuck me' type of position, with her ass pushed out toward him. He stood up.

Angela heard the sheets pushed back, and giggled to herself at what Max must be seeing right now. She wanted so badly to look, to assure herself of his arousal, to see his arousal, to see his cock, but she forced herself to keep her eyes ahead. Every sound seemed exaggerated, the creak of the bed as he stood up, the pat of his feet as he slowly walked up behind her. Even his deep manly breathing, right behind her, as his shadow fell over her back. He just stood there. What was he going to do?

Max stood behind his sexy mother, looking down at her firm ass, so round and perfect. There was no blemish to be seen, no unsightly discoloration. It was as perfect an ass as any he had seen online. His hands twitched as he stood there, aching to touch her, to caress her. But he couldn't let himself break the spell. There seemed to be rules here, and he was damned if he was going to mess this all up.

She wiggled her ass at him. It was mesmerizing.

"Hurry up, will you? I haven't got all night," she said, with a smile in her voice. He shook his head to clear his senses. Had Max been more experienced with women, he might have recognized the signs of her excitement. However, his shyness and nervousness prevented him from taking any chance of her rejection. Nonetheless, he did take advantage of her having her back turned, and with a quick motion, he shucked his boxers off, sitting down in his chair completely naked, his hard cock pulsing in his lap.

"Okay, Mom, ready for you to sit down," he rasped.

"Ready or not, here I come," she said throatily. She moved her legs to either side of his left knee, and carefully sat herself on what she judged to be the middle of his thigh. The hair on his leg tickled the soft skin of her inner thighs. With a sigh, she settled herself into place, feeling his muscles up against her most sensitive places. And, oh God, how much more sensitive they suddenly seemed, now that she had shaved all of the skin down there. She allowed herself the luxury of rocking slightly forward, so that her clit came against him, hidden under her skimpy panties. A jolt of pleasure ran through her body.

Max, for his part, felt the heat of her through the tiny g-string, burning against the skin of his leg. As she rocked forward, her ass came up slightly, and he could see those gorgeous cheeks around his leg. His cock pulsed, and he unconsciously took hold of it with his right hand, pulling it away from the defenseless skin of his mother. He was dripping already, lubricating the painfully full head of his erection.

Angela, her eyes closed, put her hands on the desk to steady herself. How wonderful she felt, and how delightful to be able to share it with her son. How was it that she had never had the foresight to arrange this before? Her sex-befuddled brain still refused to acknowledge the strangeness of the situation. Instead, she slipped back a half-inch on Max's leg, feeling her pussy lips spread out.

"Are we ready, now?"

"Uh-huh," Max managed to say, and released his cock to turn on the browser. He found it awkward to surf, however, with only one hand, so he reached around his mother with his other hand, leaning forward. In doing so, he found himself against Angela's back, his chest against her, with only the sheer negligee between them. Was it his imagination, or was she pushing back against him? He looked down quickly, and saw that his cock, still throbbing, was only a fraction of an inch from touching her. He jerked back quickly.

The sudden movement caused Angela to slip sideways, and she grabbed his left arm to steady herself, pulling it against her. Suddenly, Max found himself holding his lithe, hot mother's belly with his hand. The negligee was parted at this point, so he had his hand against her soft skin.

"Sorry!" In his anxiety and desire not to offend her, he pulled back. "Sorry, Mom, I didn't mean to touch you!"

But Angela stopped him from pulling away.

"Max, it's okay! Don't worry! Seriously, I don't mind. In fact, maybe it's better if you hold me steady, and I'll navigate the computer." In her mind, she justified her actions as calming her son, and maintaining his self-confidence, but in reality, she craved the feel of his strong hands on her, the way he had touched her the night before last when he moved her aside.

Max, for his part, was hardly thinking straight either. He tentatively put his hand back on her stomach. He was so careful, she laughed.

"Silly! I'm not going to break, you know."

'But I might,' Max thought to himself, holding his cock away from her with his other hand. However, he held onto her more firmly, feeling her trim shape. He found it best to slide his hand around to her hip, still under the chemise. The two straps of her g-string were right there, and he marveled at the fact that he was touching his mother's panties on her body.

"Women like it," she said breathily, "when men take control. It lets us know how manly they are." The feel of his hand on her hip was divine. His fingers curled around the front, and his middle finger lay right on the crease between her leg and her abdomen, following the line of her g-string straps.

Max directed her to a website, and in seconds they were looking at a set of pictures of a girl in a see-through micro-mini bikini. Both mother and son were breathing hard, absorbing the erotic pictures. Max was slowly stroking his cock behind his mother's back while she moved subtly back and forth on his leg, stimulating herself. The girl's pert tits were lovely, Angela found herself thinking, especially the way they were able to stand up so nicely with so little support.

"Do you like her tits, Max?"

"Uh..." Max was lost for a response. Did his mother just say 'tits?'

"Earth to Max! Has all the blood left your brain?" Angela loved the teasing. It was almost like flirting, except that he was her son, of course.

"Not all, Mom," he retorted, "just enough!"

"Well, then, answer me. Do you like her tits?"

"Uh, Mom, I'm a guy. Of course I like her tits."

"Are they better than mine?" She was having fun now.

"I couldn't say."

"Why not, Max?"

"Because I haven't seen yours like that."

"I thought you were looking when I came in. Didn't you notice them then?"

Max was starting to relax, enjoying the quick repartee. He liked being able to keep up with her in the flirting conversation they were having.

"Yeah, but it wasn't the same, 'cause I couldn't like really study them, y'know?"

"Well, why don't you 'study' them now?" And she twisted her torso on his leg so that he could see her chest. She was flushed from excitement, and her nipples were as hard as she had ever felt them. Her rapid breathing caused her breasts to rise and fall quickly. She looked Max in the eye directly, not acknowledging the stroking movement of his right hand.

"Uh, Mom..."

"Please?"

He let his eyes fall down to her chest, taking in the glorious sight of her rounded globes, unhidden by the sheer chemise. His left hand, with her twisting, had slipped upwards, and he found his index finger just half an inch from the lower curve of her left breast. In truth, her tits were wondrous, like none he had ever seen on the internet. They didn't even sag slightly despite her thirty-eight years. And the nipples were so perfectly centered, each pointing slightly upwards.

His hand continued to move on his rock-hard cock. The stimulation was intense to the teenager. Here was his mother, nearly but not quite nude on his leg, while he, actually naked, jerked off while staring at her tits.

Angela, too, was incredibly excited. She was aware of his masturbation, and she rocked back on his leg in order to increase the stimulation on her own sex. She was blushing furiously, amazed at the intensity of the emotions running through her. The intimacy with her son was like nothing she had experienced before.

With her rocking, two things happened at the same time. First, Max's hand slipped higher on her torso, and his fingers came into contact with the curve of her breast, so that he found himself with two fingers cupping the globe and pushing it up off of her chest. Second, her hip rubbed up against his right hand which was moving up and down the length of his cock.

The sudden and dual increase in their intimacy tripped Max over the edge. With a grunt and a sigh, he fisted down hard on himself, rubbing Angela's right ass cheek, pushing his cock up against her side. His cum burst out of him, splashing up his mother's back, drenching her chemise with its stickiness.

The scalding warmth made Angela, in her turn, twitch away from him, so that her breast settled neatly into her son's hand. Unconsciously, the boy grasped the tit possessively, lightly pinching the nipple between his index and middle fingers. The sensation made Angela cum as well, sighing against his jerking cock. Max milked the last dribbles out onto her hip, and she collapsed forward onto her weak arms.

"Mom?"

"Y-yes, honey?"

"I'd like to look at more porn with you tomorrow night," he said confidently, stroking her tit before withdrawing his hand.

"Of course, sweet-pea. I'd like that too." She was lost, but she loved it.

*****

"Well?"

"What?" Angela looked down. Her husband was lying on the bed, naked, his hard cock in his hand.

"Did you have a good 'talk' with Max?"

Angela could feel the damp chemise sticking to her back. She had come straight back into her bedroom, unsure of how to face her husband, but not able to think clearly either.

"Yes, I did," she replied in a soft voice.

"Come here and suck me," he commanded.

She looked at him, shocked. He had never spoken to her in this way before.

"You heard me," he said quietly. She found herself moving towards the bed, getting up on it, crawling across it towards Gus' lap. She grasped her man's erection, and lowering her head towards it, extended her tongue to make contact with the angry red glans.

"That's right, sweetie," Gus said gently, stroking her blonde hair tenderly. He watched, enraptured as his sweet wife opened her lips to accept the bloated head of his cock into her mouth. She looked up at him, almost fearfully, her almond shaped green eyes tearing. He smiled at her, before encouraging her to move on with pressure on the back of her head. Without taking her eyes off of him, she began to move back and forth on his cock.

The feel of his erection in her mouth, the invasion over her tongue, the hot silky feel of his cock inside of her was sinfully delicious. How fitting, she felt, that she should worship him in this way. The head of his cock slipped across her tongue, and its tiny hole released salty fluid for her to spread around his shaft. She could feel each vein, the ridge of his glans. Idly, she wondered if his son would feel the same inside of her. The taste of them was remarkably similar, she noted.

Gus loved the feeling of her mouth around him, and pushed harder on the back of her head. She coughed the first time, pulling away, but submitted as he tried again. This time, the head of his cock pushed to the back of her throat. Her tongue worked around him as he sat there, before he pulled back. Three times he moved like this, each time faster until he felt the familiar spasms arising in his groin. He pulled out and held her face in front of his jerking cock. Obediently she stroked him until he exploded, his cum shooting out in ropes across her.

For the second time that night, Angela felt the splash of cum against her skin. She accepted the feeling, reveling in the appropriateness of her punishment. And she knew she would do it again. She loved her men too much not to keep going.

Gus looked down at his wife, her face streaked with the translucent evidence of his orgasm. One blob dripped slowly down her cheek, to gather at the corner of her mouth. With one finger he collected the cum and brought it to her mouth. Wordlessly she accepted his finger and sucked the spend off of it.

"Night night, honey," he said kindly. "I love you."

"Me too," she replied, and slipped under the covers, still covered in cum from father and son.

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers
12