Learning Through Porn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

"Well, let's see." He looked over the incredibly hot woman next to him, so familiar and yet so foreign. "I would run my hand over your leg, here," and he dropped his hand to mirror hers on her left leg, the one uncovered by the dress. Her skin was so soft and warm.

"Then, I would caress you, higher," slipping his hand upward, so that his fingers came into contact with the hem of the dress.

"Oooohhh," Angela encouraged, letting her eyes close sexily.

"And higher," and his fingertips slipped under the edge of the flap. The young mother's legs relaxed, falling a little apart.

"And higher," came the whisper, and her heart inflamed with love for her wonderful son, who understood so clearly what they both wanted. Her head fell backwards, and she slouched slightly in the chair, trying to urge those teasing fingers higher, higher, to her center.

Max watched in amazement at how easily his mother gave in to him. She was offering herself to him, right here, in the sight of other diners, in this fancy restaurant. And as she slouched, the dress moved up her waist, the slit moving around towards the front. Just as she had exposed her breast to him, now her pubic hair came into view. His fingers were resting lightly on her inner thigh, inches away from her sex.

"And I would kiss you right here," he continued softly, leaning over so that he could bring his mouth into contact with her neck. The soft caress of his lips on her sensitive neck caused Angela to moan again. Her hand slipped higher up his leg, and suddenly found itself in contact with something incredibly hard and pulsating.

'Oh my God,' Angela's brain screamed. 'I'm touching my son's cock!'

The knowledge that his mother was naked under the dress, naked! And that she was allowing him to see it, and that her soft tiny fingers were lying on his erection. It was almost too much for the young man. But he recalled his mother's advice to stay cool, and managed to stop himself from ripping off her dress right there in the restaurant.

"Ahem," came the young waitress' interruption for the second time that night. 'My God,' she thought, watching the gorgeous couple neck, 'they've really got it bad tonight!'

Max's free hand came down on top of his mother's trapping it against his cock. She let out a light squeak of shock as she felt it bound under her hand. It felt huge, like nothing she'd ever felt before. His free hand stayed where it was between her legs. She felt flushed, hot and bothered, unable to think clearly. She had to get rid of this fog surrounding her thoughts.

"Your wine, Madame," the girl said, bringing the glass around to Angela's plate. Looking down, she saw the woman's lewdly displayed legs and the edge of her trimmed blond pubic hair on her lower abdomen.

Angela saw the girl look down in her lap and almost cried aloud in embarrassment. But then, as the girl leaned down, she saw the girl's young nipples pushing hard through her white blouse.

'She likes it,' thought the aroused woman. 'She likes seeing us like this.' And she smiled up at the girl, letting her legs fall even further apart. She felt like the world's biggest slut, exposing herself in this crazy way to a complete stranger. But she was out of control now, and loving it.

Max watched his mother's reactions, recognizing each in turn, the shock, the shame, and then the excitement. He also saw the waitress' reaction as his mother's legs moved apart. Her eyes were glued to the space between Angela's legs, and he helped the situation by flicking away the edge of the dress. All three watched as the dress fell down on the outside of her right leg.

The sight of her aroused pussy was beyond belief. The bare lips were wide open, showing off her deepest secrets. The inner labia were bright pink, surrounding the tiny hole to her center, which spasmed in front of their eyes. At the top, the glistening nub of her clit sat proudly distended. Without thinking, Max let his finger rub the length of that exposed slit, feeling the wetness there, before twirling once around his mother's clit. She shuddered, the touch sending all kinds of electricity through her sex.

"You guys are too awesome," the waitress whispered. "But try to keep it under control, okay? I don't want the boss to find out." Max winked at her, before pulling his mother's dress back over her.

"No problem," he said, smiling.

The waitress looked at him, marveling at his confidence. She quirked a smile back at him, and placed his water in front of him.

"Why don't you two take a minute to decide what you'll be ordering, and I'll be back."

Angela was blinking, trying to get herself under control again, and she looked over at Max. He looked directly at her, and then put his finger in his mouth, sucking the juice off of it. The juice that had come directly from her aroused pussy.

"Oh, you're good, kid," she smiled. "I don't think I have much to teach you. Where did all of this come from?"

"Come from? From you, Angela," he smiled. "You inspire me."

"Well, you're definitely on the right track for that reward." And she squeezed his cock with her hand still trapped under his. The shaft felt so thick, so powerful. And it bounded under her fingers.

They ate their meal lingeringly, with smoldering glances for the other. Throughout, Angela kept a possessive hand on her son's cock, massaging it and keeping it erect. She loved tracing its length from top to bottom, wondering how long it was, how it compared with Gus'. And every once in a while, Max would let his fingers travel up his mother's leg to dally in her hot pussy, exploring the naked folds. He would allow his fingertip to penetrate just slightly into her hole, feeling the sucking walls surround him.

Angela delighted in the sensation of her son exploring the place he came from all those years before. And he would always take good care to clean his finger with his tongue after each journey. Once, when she saw the waitress on her way back to the table, she captured his hand before it could get there and brought the finger instead to her own lips. Looking the waitress right in the eyes, she licked the tangy moisture off her son's finger. She felt Max's cock pulse under her as he watched her salacious action. The waitress' eyes closed and she supported herself on the table for a second.

"Oh Christ," she whispered, "I think I just came. I've never seen anything as sexy as you two. Have you been together long?"

"Just tonight," said Max.

"All of our lives," said Angela at the same time. They looked at each other and giggled.

"Well, all I can say is that I hope I get as lucky as you guys. Can I get you anything else?"

"What else could we need?" Angela smiled at her son's statement.

"How about the check," she said, her eyes sparkling. The young woman took a deep breath, turned away. When she was gone, Max took out a dollar bill.

"Let's leave her something to remember us by," he whispered. Angela's eyes widened as he took the dollar bill and slipped it between her legs. With a gentle swipe, he drew it along the length of her sopping pussy, and then, taking it out, folded it lengthwise to seal the juice within, before leaving it on the table.

"How considerate," Angela laughed, and leaned over to kiss her son. It was a soul-searching kiss, with tongues fully extended and dueling together. Mother and son were connected as they had never been before, hungrily devouring each other.

And when they got up to leave, Max adjusted his achingly hard cock so that it wasn't quite so obvious. But Angela had no recourse for the large damp spot on the back of her dress.

*****

In the car on the way home, Max's brain was still whirling from the events of the night. He had been making out with his Mom, for crying out loud! But better than that, he had been so sure of himself with every step of the way. Maybe it was because she was so clearly willing, so obviously into what he was doing.

He could still taste his mother's juices on his tongue, the tangy flavor so sweet to him. And, he remembered, she would have the same taste on her tongue! Wow, this whole evening had been too wild. And she had promised him some reward as well! Perhaps they would look at some more porn together.

Angela, too, was quiet, thinking through everything she had done that night. Some of it had been according to plan, but Max had been more inventive than she had expected. The way he had involved the waitress in their games had blown her mind. She was still dripping thinking about the look on the girl's face when Max had shown her Angela's glistening pussy. But it was time now for the next phase.

"Max?"

"Yeah, Angela?"

"First, it's time to start calling me Mom again, if you don't mind."

"Sure thing, 'Mom,'" he replied, patting her high up on her left leg, and then leaving his hand there. His strong touch took her breath away. He was so sure of himself now! Everything was going so well.

"Second, I have a few questions for you."

"Okay, shoot."

"One: do you think Kitty Clifton will look as beautiful as I did tonight?"

"Huh? Kitty Clifton? No, I guess not."

"Two: do you think she will dress as sexily?"

"Hmmm..." Max pondered, his hand absently rubbing the inside of Angela's thigh. The warmth emanating from her pussy enveloped his fingers. "Well, she did say she was going to dress pretty hot, but I don't imagine she'd go out in such a skimpy dress with no bra or panties."

"Mm-hmm. Three: do you think she would let you do the wonderful stuff we did tonight?"

"Good question, Mom," Max said. He let his fingers slide onto his mother's puffy labia, still slick with her secretions. He loved that he was driving his Dad's car while fingering his Mom. His cock was still hard as steel, and he couldn't wait to get home so he could relieve the tension there.

Angela loved the feel of her son's hand on her. However, she had been riding the edge of an orgasm all night, and she wanted the feeling to last. She grasped his wrist lightly and urged it away from her center.

"Answer the question, Mister."

He reluctantly obeyed her, and thought carefully.

"Well, Mom, all I can say is I'm not sure. She has a reputation as a pretty wild girl, that's for sure. But in any case, whatever she came up with would never be as crazy as what we've been doing."

"That's my boy. You got all three questions correct, so you definitely win the prize tonight. But I want you to remember this: no matter who you go out with in the future, no matter how terrifying it might be, you will always know that you got your own mother to show off her pussy in public. You licked her juices off of your finger in front of a complete stranger. You made her so hot that she Frenched you after sucking her juices off of you. You have nothing to be worried about. Do you understand?"

With each sentence, with each dirty word his mother said, Max' cock jumped a little in his pants.

"You mean," he rasped, roughly grasping her thigh, "that because I was able to get my mother to hold my cock for the whole of dinner, rubbing me with her little hand in a restaurant, I don't have to feel scared of anything Kitty Clifton might challenge me with?"

"Oh, honey, you've got it," Angela moaned, her senses flooding as she heard her son describe how she jacked him through his pants all night. She grabbed Max' hand and pulled it tight against her sopping slit, and burst into a wild orgasm, right there, in her husband's car. Max felt her spasm under his hand, the tender peach of her pussy throbbing wetly against his fingers. His heart soared as he witnessed his mother in the most private of ecstasies.

"Ohhhh! Oh," she sighed, coming down from the intense high. "Ohhh. Shit. Now you made your Mommy cum, too."

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers
12