Learning Through Porn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

He felt the wrinkled skin under his tongue and rejoiced in the feel of it. It tasted a little bitter, but so sweet as well, the feel of his mother's asshole. He worked around it with his tongue, the rim of muscles bunching against him. With one hand he steadied her ass, and with the other he reached under her to tease her pussy. And when his fingers found her clit, she jerked, shaking.

She was all electricity. How could this be so exciting? Her asshole was so sensitive, it was like she had two clits, one on either side. His tongue now pushed against her, and wondrously slipped inside, stimulating her anus on all sides at once.

"Ohhhhhh... Fuuuuuuuck, you sweet, sweet boy!!"

Her anus captured his tongue and held it there, as he lovingly rimmed her out. He had never done this before, but it felt so natural, so perfect with his mother. He could think of nowhere else he would ever want to be but settled between her ass cheeks. Her clit was pulsing under his fingers, and she was continuously moaning into the bedsheets, pushing her ass out against his mouth. He started pushing in and out with his tongue.

It was like a miniature cock inside her, so insistent, moving back and forth within her. His fingers worked magic on her clit at the same time, so that she found herself, almost against her will, pulled over the edge of an incredibly intense orgasm.

"Maaaaaax! Oh, oh, oh, OHHHHHHHHH!"

She writhed and shivered under his tongue and fingers, the orgasm ripping through her like a hurricane. She pushed hard against him, deep-seating his tongue inside her ass, then collapsed down onto the bed, trapping his hand against her hot wet quim.

"Oh. Oh. Oh, shit, Max. Where the fuck did you learn to do that?" Her breath came in ragged gasps. He leaned his face sideways against her ass, the hot skin like the best cushion in the world.

"I think it just came naturally, Mom."

"Well, if that's natural to you, I'd hate to see what kinky is," she giggled, and they both found themselves laughing. He slipped next to her on the bed, and she locked eyes with him.

"Kiss me, you wonderful boy," she smiled.

He leaned into her, that tongue that had just been up her ass now probing forcefully between her lips. She tasted herself on him, a thought that up until now would have disgusted her. But how could she deny him, this boy that had given her so wonderful an experience?

They kissed passionately, mother and son. His cock throbbed, harder than ever, and then he turned her onto her back, and she spread her legs willingly for him. He settled himself on top of her, supporting himself on his outstretched arms. They looked intently into each other's eyes, and then the mother reached down and grasped the shaft of her son's hardness, pulling it into her soft wetness.

The contact was electrifying. The heat generated by the two organs of procreation urged them together, to complete the circuit. His cock slipped inch by inch into the canal that he had come out of so many years before. And when he was fully seated inside her, they breathed out together.

"I love you, Mom."

"And I love you too, Max."

*****

Gus couldn't help but hear each and every moan coming from his son's bedroom. Hearing his wife cry out like that was intense. More intense was knowing that it was their son who was satisfying her so perfectly. The cries of sexual passion increased in volume and urgency.

"Oh, oh, OHHH, GOD! That's so gooooood!"

"Mom, oh fuck, oh Mom, I love this, ohhhhhhh!"

And he knew they came together, there in his house, just down the hall. And still he waited, waited for her to fulfill her promise.

And when she came into their room, her blonde hair wild, her face sweaty, her chest heaving, her tits flushed, her pussy red and dripping, he knew he was as deeply in love as he could be.

"Take off those clothes, Gus," she ordered, her eyes flashing. He obeyed as quickly as he could. "Now lie down on the bed." He leaped to the bed and lay on his back, his hard hard erection pulsing in the air.

She prowled towards him, then climbed over him, positioning her inflamed pussy over his face.

"Eat me," she growled, settling herself down.

He had no choice. The sopping pussy was pressed against him. His tongue snaked out to taste her. And to taste something else as well. The deeply salty, slightly bitter taste of his own son's cum dripping out of his mother's well-used cunt. He drank the bitter draught down, accepting the consequences of his decisions. He lapped at the well of her sex, pushing as deep inside her as he could in search of more of his son's white deposits.

"Fuck meeee," Angela screamed, loving the attack of her husband's tongue inside her, his acceptance, her sexual satisfaction. And when he fastened his lips around her distended clit, she exploded for the fourth time that night.

"Mmmm," she said as she slid down his body, "that's what you get, Gus." She kissed him deeply, tasting herself and her son in his mouth. He kissed avidly back.

"But now," she continued, "you get your reward, too." Her decision had been made only just that night, when Max had been sucking on her ass. She slipped lower down, and took him in her mouth. It was amazing how different father and son were. Although not particularly longer, Gus' cock was definitely thicker. She shuddered at the implications, but made sure to slobber her saliva all over his shaft. She knew that she was certainly wet enough.

And when she was satisfied that he was fully lubricated, she positioned herself in a squat above her wonderful husband and placed the thick tip of his cock directly against her ass hole. She bore down and pushed down at the same time, and was amazed to feel how easily the head of him slipped inside of her.

Gus looked on in amazement. He had been passive until now, but the feel of her sphincter around the head of his erection was a spur to action. He grabbed her around the hips and started pulling her down. Her eyes flew open wide as she felt him probe deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Oh, shit, Gus," she whispered, "be gentle, please?"

Every inch or so, he paused to allow her to get used to the thickness of him. Also, it gave him a chance to come down off the intense high of being inside her ass for the first time. And then, he was completely inside her, and her bottom was against his thighs. Her legs were spread wide apart, her swollen pussy stared at him, so red from the multiple ravagings it had received that night. He wet a finger in his mouth and slid it inside her, feeling his cock through the thin membrane that separated them.


"Mmmmm, that's sooooo fucking hot, lover," she moaned, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. Her breasts heaved with her breath. He worked his finger in and out, rubbing over the length of his own erection from within her. And then she started to move her hips, pulling up and down his cock, little by little, more and more, increasing her rhythm and speed. She could feel every ridge of his cock rub over her tender ass hole.

And then, suddenly, wildly, he flipped her around on his cock, and took her from behind, standing against the edge of the bed, sawing his hardness into her with a ferocity she had never experienced before. Incredibly, she felt the waves of pleasure overtaking her for the fifth time that night. How was it possible? She had never thought she could cum from something in her ass.

And Gus, too, was cresting, until with a howl, he pushed all the way deep into her, his pulsing cock depositing its cream deep into her bowels. Angela screamed too, her own orgasm pushing her over the edge. She could feel every spurt of him deep inside her, where she had never known such heat.

They collapsed together on the bed, still joined by his cock deep inside her ass and fell soundly asleep in seconds.

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers
12