Learning Through Porn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,019 Followers

Mark could see nothing, and was getting frustrated. His little sexy girl was lying there in next to nothing, and that damned dress was getting in the way. His hands were now massaging just below her knees.

"Scooch a little down, Princess," he whispered. She raised an eyebrow at him, her eyes still closed. For a second, he thought he had blown it, that she was going to jump up, her eyes blazing, and run to her room.

"'K." She slid a little lower, his hands now sliding above her knees to hold her thigh. The dress stayed below her, her bottom sliding over it. Now it was gathered right around her hips, her legs slightly parted still. He thought that if he pushed her legs a little more apart, he would be granted a view of those panties he had been able to see through the dress.

Kitty was flying. In her brain a movie was still playing of her servicing Max Johnson at the restaurant. All the customers had gathered around to watch her perform. And there, standing just to the left, was her father. And at the same time, she was feeling her father's strong hands on her legs, massaging, caressing, lightly touching the soft inner skin. Her legs relaxed further, lightly falling apart a few inches.

Mark's cock was throbbing under the pillow. The weight of Kitty's legs was transferred onto him, a delightful pressure. Now her legs opened, and the dress, just barely covering her, slipped out of the way. Her pretty blue thong, worn as a temptation for her date, was now bared to his eyes. The panties hugged the little mound underneath, molded to its shape. Every contour was obvious to him, the two lips, the crevice between, the tiny nub at the top that announced her excitement. And there was the most delicate of odors that arose from her, one that shouted out that she was all woman.

Without thinking, without planning, his fingers danced up her long thighs. Wonderingly, he let his touch caress her just along the edge of her panties. That feminine crease, the border between body and leg, that arrow to the depths of her womanhood. His finger slipped along the panties, into the side of her groin. In amazement, he felt the heat of her sex through the undergarment, his finger now lying along side her little puss. Tracing back up, he looked up at her.

Kitty was lying, panting, eyes closed, her lower lip caught by her teeth. In her mind, sexual images flew past, faceless men confused with people she knew, hard cocks on all sides, her body at the mercy of the men around her. Her whole body was focused on that one finger just next to her sex. She felt it slip beneath the top of her thong.

"Uh uh," she managed to whisper, her hand catching her father's, "not... that. No. Nothing, you, uh, nothing you can't see..."

Then she let go of his hand, patting it in place. It rested on her, the fingers just on top of her thong.

'Not that,' he thought, 'Not stop...' He slipped around the edges again, teasing her, pushing the back of his fingers against her inflamed pussy through the panties. She was moaning, now, frankly expressing her sexual desire. It was all innocent, wasn't it? He wasn't doing anything wrong. His cock was so hard, so damned hard. But he was just helping her out in a hard situation. She needed it so bad.

Oh, she was being so bad, she knew. She shouldn't even be letting him do this much. But he was being so sweet about it, so mindful of what she wanted. And she wanted it so much. Max Johnson was so mean to leave her high like this, without satisfaction. But he was so fucking sexy, so outrageously kinky. Just the kind of guy she liked. In her little fantasy, he was pulling his cock from between her lips, jacking off over her. And his hot come would splash across her face, marking her in front of all of these people, in front of her father, as his, as his slut, his whore, oh fucking JESUS!

Mark Clifton watched his daughter peak over into an intense orgasm right in front of him, her hips lifting off of the couch, pushing her pussy against his fingers, and now, he was frankly pushing on her through her panties as she spasmed hard. She shuddered, spasmed again, then collapsed back onto the couch. Her hair, sweaty, clung to her face. She drew a deep breath, then opened her eyes.

"Hmmm," she said, looking at her father, then at herself. "Uh, that was... interesting."

"Uh, Kitty," he stammered, now feeling intensely ashamed. But his hard cock, still hidden by the cushion, argued against that shame.

"Shh. I'm going to bed." And she stood up, straightening her dress around herself, then looked down at her stricken father. "Silly Daddy," she cooed lovingly, caressing his hair. "Don't be so scared." She leaned down and kissed him on the head. "'Night."

Later that night, he stroked himself, caressing his rock-hard cock, all to thoughts of his sexy sexy daughter. When he came, he murmured her name out loud, the cum shooting out all over his naked chest.

*****

"Max, could you come in here?" His dad's voice called him from the living room.

Max Johnson was still flying high on the emotions from his date. Never, never in his life would he have predicted the crazy events of the last few days. And honestly, who could have? Perhaps the high point had been losing his virginity to his mother the night before, but coming a close second had to be the sight of Kitty Clifton, high and mighty cheerleader, eating his cum on her dessert. He walked into the living room, the conquering warrior. He even felt pity for his poor father, cuckolded by his own son.

Gus was sitting, thinking about what his wife had planned. The poor boy. But she said he needed a lesson, this time to bring him back to himself. You could see it in his face, as he strutted into the room. He thought he was God's gift. Well, that could be changed.

"How did your date go?" He tried to keep the anxiety out of his voice, but after all, Mark Clifton was a pretty influential guy around here.

"Don't worry, Dad," Max smirked. "She's into me. I don't think her Dad will be getting a bad report."

"All right, son," Gus said, visibly relieved. "Your Mom wants to talk to you. I think she's waiting in your room."

"Okay, thanks." Max laughed to himself. He was definitely the top dog in this household now. His cock was already tenting the front of his pants in anticipation, and he didn't even care if his father saw it.

Upstairs, Angela lay on her son's bed. What Max had done that morning had been too much, as much as she had enjoyed it. She couldn't have him trying to control her through sex. She had to regain the upper hand, both out of respect for her husband as well as to make Max a better person.

She adjusted the tiny silk dressing gown around her shoulders to show off her cleavage to best advantage. She lay on her side with the top leg bent, her ass just barely covered by the hem of the gown. Underneath, of course, she was naked. What a rush, still, to be so lewd in her son's room! The door opened.

"Mmmm. Mom, you look good enough to eat!" Her handsome son's voice ran through her like a lightning bolt.

"Is that a promise or a threat?"

"You want to find out?" He unbuttoned his shirt, standing there in the door. God, he was so sexy.

"All in good time, Max," she flirted. "First, tell me about your date."

"Okay," he smiled, unbuckling his belt. He walked towards her and sat on the bed to take off his pants.

"Uh, Max, the door?"

"Why close it?" He stood up, now only in his boxers. His erection stuck out obscenely, straining against the thin material of his underwear. There was a damp spot on the front. He went around to stand next to her, his hard cock so close to her, so near, so powerful. He lazily caressed her bare shoulder, pushing at the edge of the gown. "We're just talking, right?"

She felt delirious. It was so easy to plan things, but so hard to carry them out. She turned onto her back, still keeping her legs together. Her gown slipped down her front, nearly baring her left breast. She made no move to cover up. She touched his leg, the heat of him scalding against her finger. He stood still, so sure of himself.

He began to tell her about the events of the night. He left nothing out, the details so suggestive, the descriptions so sexy. She was so hot, she couldn't think straight. She found herself running her hands up the backs of his legs to feel his ass under the boxers. She found herself opening her thighs, allowing the gown to gape wider at top and bottom. She found herself displaying her body to him, trying to get him to capitulate, to get him to just get on her and start fucking.

He could see the lust in her eyes as he told her about Kitty's manipulation of Charlene. She was losing control, and all because he was talking to her, because he was controlling his desire. He let his cock throb, still nominally hidden in his boxers. He watched as his beautiful sexy Mom writhed on the bed, the gown falling open. Her eyes were glazed, her mouth open. Her nipples were rock hard. And when the night gown finally lay around her sides, her legs apart, he could see her arousal in the opening of her pussy.

"And Kitty looked right at me, Mom, as she took the first forkful up to her mouth. She didn't even hesitate as she opened her sweet little lips to eat that cum-covered flan."

"Mmmmm... oooohh, Max, that's tooooo much," Angela moaned.

"I could see my cum on her lip," he went on unrelentingly, "there, in Marcel's. And I watched her red tongue snake out to lick the little drop, savoring the taste. Her eyes closed a little, and a slight shudder went through her hot body."

"Yes... yes," Angela reached down with her hand and touched her hard clit, touching herself, her naked self in front of her boy. But it was too much, she couldn't resist. How could he not be touching himself also?

"And even better, Mom, was the fact that my cum was mixed up with Charlene's saliva. What a sexy little bitch she is, to eat my cum and the waitress' spit. I was hard again so fast, even though I had just cum in Charlene's mouth only moments before."

"Ohhhh... FUUUCKK!!" Angela's orgasm ripped through her, as she pictured the scene in her mind. She had created this monster. Now she had to rein him in. She had to show him some consequences. As she came slowly down from her orgasm, her mind cleared a little. She looked up at him, smiled, and licked her own lips.

"Okay, you," she whispered, "now it's time for more than talk." She sat up, letting the gown slip off her arms, and turned around so that her head was in the direction of the door. "Come here, lover." In a second, he had stripped off his boxers. His erection seemed to gleam all along its length, a weapon of lust, waiting to spear into her boiling tunnel. She was ready, but she was calculating, too.

Max climbed onto the bed, wondering again at the power he seemed to have over women, suddenly. It was simply confidence, he knew. Confidence that he could control his lust more than they could. As he lowered himself on to his mother's body, his cock quickly slipping into her pussy, he foresaw only hot sex for himself in the future.

That cock, that hard cock. So long, so thick. So wrong and yet so right. Her pussy gripped him as he entered, so slowly, so gently. It was as if his cock had been designed to touch all of the most sensitive spots inside her. Every move he made was heaven. And when he was all the way in her, he fit perfectly, the end of his cock reaching precisely to the end of her canal, just below her cervix, that tiny hole that once he had come through in the other direction.

She let her head fall back, hanging off the end of the bed, and saw Gus standing in the doorway. Now was the moment of truth. Would it be too much for her wonderful husband, or would he go along with the plan?

*****

Gus Johnson had snuck up the stairs after his son. He had hid (him, hiding, in his own fucking house!) and watched Max talk with his mother, standing at the side of the bed, showing off his fucking cock to her. And all the while, she had become more and more obviously aroused, displaying herself more and more wantonly, until finally she had fucking masturbated in front of him.

Then, she made herself ready to get fucked. And Max, damn him, complied. He had knelt above her, his young fit body and young hard cock obvious to his father through that open door. As he started to move inside her, Gus was overcome with anger and lust. He moved to the door, and saw Angela see him. Her face had a pleading look on it, desperate, even as she was moved back and forth by the hard cock inside her. He made up his mind, then and there.

Quickly and quietly he removed his own clothing, his cock as hard as his son's. He moved forward, padding lightly, his erection bobbing in front of him. He would show his son who was boss in this house.

Angela watched him make his decision. As he started to undress, her heart soared. Her plan was coming to fruition. All that remained was to get Max to submit. She reached down and held his ass tightly. Her fingers slipped into the valley between his cheeks, searching and then finding that tight little hole. While Gus stood just behind her, she wet a finger in their combined juices and slipped back over his perineum.

When he felt his mother's finger quest for his anus, Max was a little unsure. That hole was something he had never explored. But her finger felt wonderful in combination with the stimulation around his cock, and he let her continue. And then she pushed in. The shock caused him to lift his head back, his mouth open. In an instant, something thick, bulbous, hot, filled his mouth.

"Mmmmphh!"

"Shhh, Max," Angela murmured, thrusting her finger into the depths of his anus, quickly finding and massaging his prostate. "Relax and take it like a man."

"That's right, son," came his father's voice from above him. His eyes shot up, his mouth still full of his Dad's hard prick. The head lay inert and heavy on his tongue, pulsing and hot, filling his entire mouth with its girth. His Dad's hands caressed his head. "This is the other half of the bargain. You've got to do this if you want to keep fucking your Mom."

All of a sudden, lust overwhelmed the boy. He had never imagined sucking a cock before, not even in his wildest fantasies. But the heat of the moment, the cunt around his cock, the finger in his ass, the feel of his mother's body moving underneath him, her tits pressed against his youthful chest, and now the thick shaft of his Dad's cock in his mouth spurred him to a new level of arousal.

He tentatively swirled his tongue around the fat head, feeling the ridge, the soft skin of the shaft underneath. He looked up at his Dad, his eyes soft, loving. His father looked back down and saw the submission in his son's eyes. He knew now that Angela had been right. This was absolutely necessary. Holding Max's head, he began to push his cock deeper into the boy's mouth, slowly filling it up.

Max accepted more of the shaft into him, all the while pumping into his mother's cunt. Angela, too, saw him give in to the situation. Her husband's balls were just above her, and she stretched upward to take one gently into her own mouth.

Gently, back and forth, Gus slid his cock into Max's mouth, deeper each time. Max knew what he was trying to accomplish, and allowed his throat to relax. He had no idea if he could do this, but he was willing to try. And when the head bumped against the back of his throat, he desperately struggled to overcome his gag reflex. In a second, he swallowed, and the shaft of his father's erection slid deep into his throat. He felt the thick wiry hair push up against him, his nose pushed against his father's abdomen.

Gus' balls slid over Angela's face and down below her chin. She licked behind them, searching upward, finding her husband's anus and flicking her tongue over that wrinkled hole, the muscles pulsing under her tongue.

The trio, so close now, so intimate, so sinfully happy, found a rhythm together, Max thrusting into his mother, Gus into him, and Angela doing whatever she could to increase everybody's pleasure. Max was the first to come, suddenly moaning loudly around his Dad's cock, his hips thrusting deep and hard into his mother's pussy. She, too, suddenly was overwhelmed by the illicit sexuality, and came for the second time that night, feeling her son forcefully ejaculate deep within her.

And then, Gus, holding tight to his son's head, started to jerk, his cock exploding into Max' mouth. The boy's eyes widened as he felt the scalding liquid jet into him. It was like nothing he had ever experienced, but he struggled to continue to suck on the fatherly organ. He accepted every rope into his mouth. And when his father finally pulled back from his ravaged lips, Max bent down and deeply kissed his mother, forcing his father's cum into her sweet mouth. They kissed wetly, swapping the life-giving fluid, the same fluid that had created Max some nineteen years earlier.

"Now, honey," Angela grinned, when everybody had collapsed, "there will be no more of what happened this morning, do you understand? Never again. I want no secrets in this household."

Max nodded weakly, but happily. He loved his parents so much.

columfa
columfa
1,019 Followers