Learning Through Porn Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,019 Followers

"Sit down again, honey," she directed, and stood once again behind the seated teenager. "So, where were we? Oh, yes. I thought he could feel my nipple against his cheek. Can you feel it now?"

Kitty nodded, her mind in sexual overdrive. This was too erotic. The warm breast against her, the hot nipple pushing against the corner of her mouth. And the hand gently cupping her own breast, toying with her own nipple. She couldn't stop herself now, even had she wanted to. Her fingers found their way into her panties, touching herself, setting off tremors of lust throughout her body.

"Oh, how did you know? He started to touch himself, too. My own son, jerking off in front of me, the both of us pretending that he wasn't doing it." Angela smiled in memory. She felt Kitty moving her head to take her nipple into her mouth, those full lips surrounding her hard nubbin and that hot wet tongue swirling around it.

"I couldn't see it, mind you," she went on, her eyes clouding in the excitement of the moment. "It was dark, and his hard cock was under the desk. Still, I could see his hand, feel the movement, just as I can with you now."

"Mmm, Angela," Kitty moaned around the tit in her mouth. "Oh, God, that is too hot."

"I know, right? Still, I wasn't ready to do anything more with him at that time. It was too soon. But I came back the next night."

"And this time, what were you wearing?"

"Oh, you little minx. Is it that easy to see through me?"

"Not at all, mmmmm... Sorry, just came a little there. No, 's just what I would have done."

"I guess we're kind of alike, then, hmmm?"

"I think so."

"You were right. This time I wore a black lacy teddy. I was so bad. But my husband encouraged me, although I didn't know why at the time. And that night, he took my nipple in his mouth, through the teddy, just like you're doing now. Mmmm, it feels so lovely, sweetie."

Kitty nodded, her eyes looking up into the eyes of her new lover. She moved her finger deeper inside of her, seeking more stimulation.

"And this time I stayed until he came. Oh, God, he got some on my arm, and I couldn't help myself, I had to taste it." She shuddered, her thighs pressed tight together. "I managed to control myself until I got out of the room."

"Ohh, Angela, this is so hot. What happened the next night?"

"Mmmm. The next night was even better. I sat on his lap." Kitty gasped. "That's right, honey. In the sheerest of negligees, only a g-string, and I'm pretty sure he got naked before I sat down. He jerked off, and I rubbed myself on his leg while he held me by the waist."

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck, Angela. Oooh. I just came again."

"Let's move to the bed, Kitty. I think I need to taste you."

In a flash, Kitty bounded to the bed. She lay back, her face flushed, her breathing fast. She looked over as Angela stalked towards her. She heard herself whining, mewling for the contact that was about to come.

Angela looked down at the girl, so hot, so wanton in her excitement. She trailed her finger down the slim body, muscular and fit from all the cheering she had done. Her finger reached the panties and hooked onto them. Kitty lifted her waist and Angela pulled the underwear down those long legs.

At last, at last. Kitty was naked in front of her boyfriend's mother. She felt free, soaring. She let her legs fall apart in the most unladylike way. But she was beyond caring. She had to let Angela see her most feminine places.

For her part, Angela was about to undertake something that she had never imagined that she would do. But who was she to say anything? This whole week had been full of things that she had never imagined she would do. She knelt between the girl's legs, gazing on the glistening pussy in front of her. She had shaved the lips, leaving a small patch of dark brown curls at the top.

The heat rising from that spot was amazing. And the smell. It was much more delicate than she would have thought. But so arousing. She used her fingers to spread the outer lips wide. The tiny inner lips were so pink, and the little bud of her clit was pulsing.

"Oooooh, Angela," Kitty whimpered. "Please?"

Angela leaned in. She extended her tongue and made contact with the flesh of the overheated teenager. The tang of the girl's juices spread rapidly over her tongue. It didn't taste bad, as she had feared. Of course, she had tasted herself over the years, whether on her fingers or on her husband's cock. But that was her own juices. She had always imagined that she would be revolted by another woman's. Instead, she was drawn back to get more.

Kitty felt the first tentative lick, and it caused her to jerk. And then, Angela moved back in. Was it possible that she had never done this before? In a moment, that didn't matter any more. The contact of the soft tongue against her caused jolts of electricity to burst through her. And Angela was an incredibly sensitive lover. She seemed attuned to the slightest murmur and reacted accordingly.

Her mind flew through all kinds of amazing images, and she started to push herself against the older woman's mouth. She held onto the shining blonde hair of the head between her legs, and forced herself harder and harder against that seeking tongue. And when it dipped deep into her, and then pulled back to circle, hard, once, twice, three times around her aching clit, Kitty exploded.

Angela felt the intense need, the demanding grasp on her head. She gave her all to Kitty, everything that she could, searching deep inside the girl, pressing her mouth hard against the sopping pussy, drinking her juices down. And delighting in every minute of it. She felt her own need, her own desires, but she had to repress them for the time being.

"Oh, wow. Mmm," Kitty sighed. "That was really intense, Mrs. Jo—I mean, Angela." She was breathing heavily, her breasts lifting and falling rapidly. Her forehead was sweaty, her face and chest flushed. She had gripped the coverlet tightly with both hands. She released them now as Angela came up to lie next to her.

"I'm glad I was able to help, sweetie," Angela purred, brushing Kitty's bangs from across her face. The girl looked so relaxed, so sweet in her post-orgasmic bliss.

"What happened the next night?"

"Oh. Well," Angela laughed. "That was the night we went to the restaurant."

"What? Was that Thursday night?" Kitty's eyes were wide.

"Um. Right. Yes, that was Thursday night."

"Oh. My. God! Charlene was talking about you? About you and Max?!"

"Uh-huh. Max told me about his date with you. We were sitting at the same table that you sat at the next night. And my son took all kinds of liberties with me, in front of that poor girl. She was all flustered."

"She would have probably passed out if she had known you were his mother." Angela shuddered. Her pussy spasmed at the teenager's comment. She hadn't come, yet, and she was in danger of losing control over the situation. Still, the thought of a stranger finding out about her incestuous affair was surprisingly causing her to get even hotter.

"Right," she stated, shaking her head to snap out of her reverie. "We'd better get ready and join the guys at the pool."

"But I haven't done anything for you, Angela," Kitty said, surprised. She had been looking forward to helping the older woman cum also. She owed her something for the earth-shattering one she had enjoyed.

"Thanks, Kitty. But I think I'll have to take a rain-check on that. Your Dad is going to be wondering just what we're doing up here." Kitty raised her eyebrows. She noted how Angela had failed to include her son in her statement. "Still, I would love for you to return the compliment. Can I count on you to do that for me? When I ask you to?"

"Sure," chirped the teenager, thoughtlessly.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

columfa
columfa
1,019 Followers
12