Learning Through Porn Ch. 11

Story Info
Angela's plan unfolds further.
7.5k words
4.82
246.7k
67

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,013 Followers

Mark and Max were relaxing by the pool already when Angela and Kitty made their entrance. The late afternoon sun warmed the wooden deck. The golden brilliant light made the well-designed gardens around the pool seem like a scene from a fairy tale.

Max had been wondering just what his mother was getting up to with his new girlfriend. They had been gone for quite some time. He had never before imagined that his straitlaced mother, his sweet suburban Mom might be into some of the stuff he had seen on the internet, but this week had changed his views on a number of things. Even while he carried on a lively conversation about the NFL with his host, his mind was filled with illicit images of the two of them together.

"Hi, guys," came his mother's voice from the deck. Both men looked over at the back door of the house. The two women sashayed towards them. Each looked gorgeous, and yet, in his heart, Max was a little disappointed. This was hardly the outrageous appearance he had anticipated.

Although Kitty was wearing a string bikini, it was nothing that you would call out of place on a family beach. And Angela, his Mom, had a boring old one-piece swimsuit. Maybe nothing had happened upstairs. Maybe nothing was going to happen tonight.

"Hey, sweetie," Angela said to her son, leaning over to kiss him gently on the cheek. It was at that point that he caught a whiff of something musky, something familiar, arousing, coming off of her... face? She pulled back, and winked.

"Just a little idea of what's to come," she whispered. Max' mind went blank for a second as he registered that he had just smelled his girlfriend's juices on his mother's face. That could only mean...

Angela laughed to herself as she went to sit on an empty beach chair next to Mark. He was certainly a handsome man, she mused. That would make the rest of the plan easier.

"Max, you look as if someone had just goosed you," giggled Kitty, sitting next to her boyfriend. He blinked and looked over at her.

"Goosed? Me?" He shook his head, smiling. "I think we both know who's been goosed, girl." He waggled his eyebrows, and guffawed when she blushed.

"Meanie," she smiled, and punched him in the arm. "Put some sunscreen on my back, 'kay?"

She pulled her hair into a ponytail, and then lay on her stomach, handing him the bottle. He squirted some into his hands, rubbing them together. Casually, she reached behind her and untied her top behind the neck and in the middle of her back. She pulled it out from under her, lying there in front of the three others in just her little string bikini bottom.

He palmed her slim back with both of his hands, greasy from the sunscreen. Slipping his hands around in circles, he slowly massaged the firm muscles, kneading and caressing in equal measure.

Mark watched his daughter getting oiled up by her new boyfriend, and his mouth went dry. Oh, the things I could do in that situation, he thought. What I could see! So much to touch.

"Mark, would you be so kind to do me the same favor?" Angela laughed to herself as he flushed, turning to her. She kept a calm demeanor however, and turned to lie on her stomach like Kitty. Carelessly, she pulled the shoulder straps of her dowdy one-piece down her arms and off her hands. As if modest, she held the sides of the swimsuit to her breasts as she got herself comfortable. Then, she let her arms dangle off of the sides.

Mark looked in some confusion at the semi-naked body in front of him. He had to be careful here not to let his excitement over his daughter's body interfere with politeness. This was the wife of a man in whose business he had major interests. He couldn't let anything get out of hand.

With trembling hands, he squirted some oil into his palms and approached Angela's slight frame. Her skin felt hot under his touch, and he found himself marveling at its softness.

Meanwhile, Max was having a grand time. His hands had spread all over Kitty's back, and he worked up the sides now. His touch was firm so as not to tickle her. He went over her ribs, feeling each groove, and then felt the underside of her breasts. They had looked so enticing, so lovely in the restaurant, their symmetry without blemish. He had not had the chance to touch them then. Now he did.

Kitty warmed to his touch. He was so wonderful with his fingers, so knowing. And when he confidently came up her sides, she lifted her torso slightly so his fingers could dip underneath. How exciting it was to know that her boyfriend was feeling her up with her father only feet away.

Max' hands cupped each tit lovingly, rubbing his fingers across her nipples. They were heavy, full in his hands, filling each palm completely. He was hard in his trunks, and he made sure he was turned away from his mother and Kitty's Dad. He couldn't help but push against the outside of Kitty's thigh with his erection.

"Mmmm," she purred. She was in heaven, such exciting times, all in one day. "Don't ever stop that, Max."

"Why should I, Kitty?"

"I don't know. Maybe because my Dad's right over there?"

"I think he's got his own hands full at the moment," Max joked. Kitty looked up at him, then lifted up on her elbows to look over at her father.

Mark was unsure of himself, and that was an unusual place for him to be. On the one hand, Angela had invited him to put the sunscreen on him. On the other hand, all of her signals were of a friend, properly covering herself. And yet, her tits bulged out on each side of her torso, and she was wriggling under his touch like a kitten. Every time he approached territory that should have been forbidden, she sighed happily.

And like a well-trained terrier, he found himself with his fingers caressing the sides of her breasts, smoothing the oil over areas best left untouched. And, like his young male compatriot, he was hard. Hard as steel in his trunks.

"Ooooh, Mark," Angela sighed, her eyes closed. "You have a lovely touch."

Max and Kitty shared a glance, and the girl giggled. Max squeezed her breasts warningly, his eyebrows raised. She stifled her laugh and rolled her eyes.

"Your Mom is too much," she whispered, before settling down again. "Don't forget to put sunscreen on my ass, right?"

Max' heart leaped. What an invitation. He quickly got the bottle from beside Mark and put more lotion in his hands. Mark was too caught up in his own ministrations to take much notice of the others.

With smooth caresses, Max started on his girlfriend's upper thighs. The approach to her ass was outstandingly sexy. Each leg rose up to the butt cheek in a sweet curve, a continuation of line from knee to the peak of the ass. Max let his fingers linger on their way up to tease at the tender skin between her thighs.

"Nice, sweetie," Kitty murmured. His hands swept up to hold each cheek in his grasp. It was incredible to be fondling this girl right in front of her father. He suddenly wanted, needed Mark to know what was going on. Deliberately, he pushed the bottle off of the lawn chair so it spun across the deck.

"Oh, Mark," he said, absent-mindedly. "Could you get that for me?"

"Uh, what? Oh. Sure, Max." Kitty couldn't believe Max' audacity. How would her father react? She wanted and didn't want to know. Max' fingers were under her bikini bottom, frankly massaging her ass with his strong fingers.

Blindly, Mark pulled his hands finally away from the sexy young mother's breasts. He had been fondling her for God knows how long. What could he have been thinking? He got the bottle and walked over to where Max was sitting next to the outstretched form of his lovely daughter.

And there he saw the young man with his hands under his girl's bikini bottom, moving in circles. He stood, astonished, watching as the boy started to move his hands out and in, pulling the sexy cheeks apart and then pushing them together. The tiny bikini bottom had mostly settled into the valley, and the father could see hints of the darker skin around his daughter's asshole.

"Just put it beside me, would you?" Max had let his thumbs slip into the middle of that wonderful valley, pushing the bunched up fabric together. Kitty wriggled delightedly under her boyfriend's intimate touch. Mark was bewildered. How was he supposed to react? After all, was this any less than he would have done in the same situation?

"Okay," he rasped. "Here you go." He turned away, seeing red for a few seconds. But what right did he have to be jealous of the young man? After all, Kitty was his girlfriend. And yet, Max was way beyond 'only what he could see.'

Kitty's pussy started to tingle as soon as she heard her father turn away. With his unspoken approval, she felt free to express her arousal. She began to moan with each movement of Max' hands.

"Mark?" He was now standing, looking off towards the house. "Mark," Angela repeated, leaning up. "Is everything all right?" She knew perfectly well what was going on. Mark looked down, his eyes clouded, and then clearing. The young mother's right breast was nearly completely exposed, right down to the pink nipple pushing against the towel on the chair.

"Um. Right. Yes. Everything's fine."

"Look," Angela said, a concerned frown on her face. She slipped her arms back into the swimsuit, and stood up. Her nipples pushed against the old fabric, clearly evident through it. "Let's go up to the house and get some wine. What do you say?" She rolled her eyes towards the young couple who were now both breathing heavily.

"Right. Okay." He let himself be led away up to the house.

As soon as they were gone, Kitty sat upright, her breasts swaying in the golden light. She launched herself at Max, throwing her arms around his neck, her tits squashed against his chest.

"Oh, you sexy, sexy boy," she breathed, and mashed her mouth against his. He enthusiastically returned her kiss, delighting in the feel of her lithe body against his.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," he husked, when she pulled away finally.

"Will you fuck me? Here? Now?" She palmed his hard cock through his trunks, stroking up and down the distended rod.

"I would love nothing better, Kitty. But I have a feeling something even hotter is going to happen before the night is through." She whined in disappointment.

"But I need this. I need it now."

"Patience, girl. Patience." He slipped his fingers down the front of her bikini bottoms and felt the hot wetness of her hard clit. "Mom and I have plans for this, you see."

*****

When Angela and Mark returned from the house with a tray of wineglasses, two bottles of wine, and cheese and crackers, the two lovers were sitting calmly next to each other, sunning their hard young bodies. Angela raised her eyebrows at Mark.

"See?" She nodded knowingly. "Nothing to worry about here."

Soon the four were laughing together, talking about various topics. The wine flowed freely. Angela had meant to lay off the alcohol as much as possible. She needed to keep her wits about her if she was to orchestrate the final part of her plan. But her anxiety had caused her to drink more than she had meant to, and she was feeling the effects of the potent wine on her thinking. Still, sometimes you just had to let things take their own course.

"And he stepped on the ball!" She finished her anecdote, and as everybody broke out laughing, she made a big gesture with the hand holding her glass. Wine sloshed out all over her front, staining the swimsuit a deep purple in seconds.

"Oh, shit," she gasped, standing quickly, holding the suit away from her front.

"Wait, wait," Kitty laughed, tears in her eyes. "Let me help you with that." The girl jumped up and grabbed a napkin to blot at the front of Angela's swimsuit. She was feeling no pain herself, and she patted the older woman's chest ineffectually.

"Uh, I don't think you're helping much," Angela said, an amused glint in her eyes. Max watched in disbelief as his girlfriend moved the napkin in little circles over his mother's breasts. He could see her hard nipples pushing out through the stained fabric.

"What do you mean? I think I'm doing a world of good here," Kitty winked. She could feel her own nipples pushing hard against her bikini top. She wanted for all the world to just strip down, here, in front of these three wonderful people. Why couldn't she just be allowed to express her love for them?

Mark was feeling very mellow, happy to see his girl so content. How could he have felt so jealous before? Who wouldn't want to possess such a sweet girl? He smiled paternally at Max, who smiled back tentatively. Still, that Angela was one hot number. The way Kitty was trying to sop up the wine from her swimsuit was pulling it even further away from her chest. If he leaned over like this, he could almost see Angela's tit...

Angela noticed Mark leaning over with a glazed look in his eyes.

"Kitty?"

"Hmmm?" The girl was not even pretending to wipe up the wine any more. She was frankly rubbing the hard nipples right in front of her. Her tongue, pink and pointed, licked her full lips.

"Maybe I can borrow another swimsuit? Then we can take care of this one the way it needs to be taken care of."

Kitty looked up, and Angela winked at her. Her face brightened.

"Right! Great idea!" She leaped up onto the deck, practically dragging Angela behind her. "I've got just the suits for us to wear."

Mark and Max watched the two women run into the house. Mark's face took on a confused look. He turned to Max.

"Suits? Plural?"

Max shrugged.

*****

"Wait 'til they see us in these," Kitty giggled. Angela's head was spinning. Synchronicity was one thing, but she could never have planned on Kitty getting in on the act so easily. Or that she would have suits like these.

"Are you sure you're okay with your Dad seeing you in this?"

"Don't be silly, Angela," the girl scoffed. "He's already seen me in less."

"Less than that?"

"Well," Kitty blushed. "Didn't I say on the phone that I'd been teasing him?"

"You call this teasing?"

"Uh, yeah, I do," Kitty insisted. "As long as it's innocent. As long as he stays strong." She couldn't believe how she was opening up to Angela. Her senses felt a little dulled. Perhaps it was the wine. Maybe it was her lust. Either way, she knew she needed to get outside, and soon.

"Come on, Angela!" She pulled on the woman's arm. "Let's go!"

"All right, all right, already. I'm coming," Angela laughed. Still, this was the first truly dangerous step. If Mark reacted badly, she would have to back out somehow. But she had seen how he had looked at Max and Kitty earlier. She had a hunch he would go along with this.

*****

"Whoo-eee," Mark heard Max whistle. "Now, if that's not a sight for sore eyes, I don't know what is."

Mark had been working at the grill, cooking up some burgers for dinner. His back was to the deck, so he didn't see his daughter and her boyfriend's mother emerge. He turned to see what had piqued Max' interest.

The sight before him blew his mind. He had never seen two women look sexier or more desirable than Kitty and Angela did at that moment. His heart pounded, his cock swelled in his trunks. How could they wear those suits?

Angela was wearing a bikini in the sheerest black material. The tiny bra provided enough material to cover her nipples barely, and the darker skin of her areoles showed around the edges in every direction. Her perky tits stood proudly on her chest, fortunately able to stand on their own, for they got no support from her top.

The bottoms were larger, but that only served to show off the full bulge of her pussy. The little tuft of hair at the top of the slit was displayed through the sheer bikini. The gap between her thighs was neatly filled by her prominent labia, the crease between them obvious to all observers.

Her trim body left nothing to be desired, her pretty face set off by her shining blonde hair. She was a goddess, an avatar of the female sex, and the sexuality that goes with it. She was clearly excited to be wearing the suit, if her hard nipples were any indication.

But if she were the archetype of sexuality, Kitty was the icon of lust. She was wearing the most ludicrous excuse for a bathing suit Mark had ever seen. It was made up of several thin electric blue straps wrapped around her young teenaged body. There were two strings that ran from a choker around her neck down the slopes of her breasts, and two around the top part of her torso. These several strings came together to form tiny patches that were perched over her hard nipples. Her breasts, larger than Angela's, were essentially entirely uncovered. Their curves formed a breathtaking pair of arcs on her chest.

From those two tiny patches came two more strings that went down over her flat stomach to come together in her crotch. There, they met in a tiny piece of fabric over her pussy, the front so low cut that her dark pubic hair simply sat above the little pouch. You could see her pubic mound all the way down to where the hint of the start of her little slit peeked out. There was nothing on her waist or hips, simply bare golden skin from the lower curves of her breasts to her toes.

"Daddy?" Her seductive voice floated across the yard to where he stood, frozen, his mouth agape. He stared at his gorgeous daughter, her eyes looking at him from under her bangs, her lower lip caught between her white teeth. "Do you see anything you like?"

"Uh, Kitty," he stammered, "do you think you ought to be wearing that outside?"

"Don't be silly, Daddy," she murmured, walking slowly towards him, her breasts swaying gently with each step. It was mesmerizing. "I don't think I have any reason to be ashamed to wear this among friends and family. Do I?"

Angela went to stand next to her son, watching the sexy girl sauntering towards her father. From the rear, the suit looked like a single string running from the choker straight down her back to disappear between her round ass cheeks. The two straps that held the nipple patches in place tied underneath the vertical string. Otherwise, she was entirely naked. Any other body might not have looked so hot, but Kitty's was designed for this kind of exposure.

"That's some girl you've got there, Max," she whispered. She leaned against him, turning in so that her breast pushed up against his side.

"Don't I know it, Mom," he whispered in reply, putting his arm around her torso. "But I've got a hell of a woman here, too." He kissed her gently on the top of her head, then turned back to watch the show.

"Ashamed?" Mark was struggling to come up with an appropriate answer to his daughter's question. Shouldn't she be ashamed? She was prancing around practically naked, in front of her father, and her boyfriend's mother. Was this the way kids acted nowadays?

Yet, he couldn't step up and stop her from doing it. And why? Because he was hypnotized by the sight of her. He was completely under her spell. In any case, as long as it remained innocent, as long as it stayed within her rules, then he was just being a good father, right? Right?

"Uh, no. No, I guess not, Kitten," he finally managed to say. Kitty finished her little prowl and stood next to her father. He was so cute when he became flustered.

"Mmm. I thought not," she murmured, and put her arms around his neck. Her lithe body pressed up against his, pushing her nearly naked breasts against his bare chest. With her lower belly against his groin, she felt the thrilling hardness barely concealed in his trunks. All because of her. How awesome was that?

"I love you, Daddy," she purred, and kissed him gently on the lips. His hands, unsure of themselves, fluttered behind her, before tentatively coming to rest on the bare skin of her lower back.

"I can see a lot, Princess," he whispered raggedly.

"I know," she replied, her eyes glinting mischievously up at him. His hand slipped lower on her back, to the top of the outward curve of her butt. She wiggled against him, her groin rubbing against his erection.

columfa
columfa
1,013 Followers