Learning Through Porn Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

"Oh, Daddy," she whimpered. "Do you see? Do you understand how right this is?"

"Princess, it could never be more perfect," he gasped in response. He was throbbing inside of her, little pulses of delight running up and down his shaft. Her pussy clenched him rhythmically, tightening in unpredictable ways around him. He could feel their combined juices soaking his lap, the bed, everything.

Slowly, cautiously, she started to move on him. Every motion was a wave of arousal. Every movement a recreation of their love. Her clit dragged along the steel hard back of his erection. Her labia were drawn in and out by the friction of their tight fit.

And then she was moving more freely, more wantonly, her hair, sweaty, swinging in front of her face. His hands supported her, allowing her that freedom. He hardly had to move himself, as his lithe daughter used her powerful leg muscles to create the in and out movement that he so craved.

"Oh, yes, Kitty," he groaned. His eyes stayed open the whole time, drinking in the lovely vision of his daughter moving on him. Had it only been a few days since that moment he had carefully pulled her kimono over her butt to preserve her modesty? What modesty? The girl was all sexuality. And she had turned her power on him, devastating whatever defenses he had created against the taboo of the inevitable attraction between them.

Something in him snapped. He had to become more active, now. Instinct drove him. In an instant, he had stood up, Kitty suspended in mid-air on his out-thrust cock. She squeaked in surprise, and then she was turned around, driven down onto the bed on her back, her father above her, male, muscular, animalistic. She watched wide-eyed as he poised, ready to drive into her. She nodded, a bare movement, but an acceptance of what was to come.

Gone was the pretense of love-making. This was fucking, pure and simple. The pistoning of the male organ into the receptacle of the female organ. The insane drive to attain the ultimate peaks of pleasure. She was being used, but she was using him as well. The two lovers, father and daughter, writhing, joined, crashing against each other.

And when he paused suddenly, his face contorted, she realized she had become ruined for anyone else. This was her destiny, to be underneath him, to accept him within her. And the realization was enough to trigger the biggest orgasm yet.

And he pumped back into her, exploding in a raging orgasm, flooding her with the white-hot liquid of his lust, a veritable tidal wave of cum, pouring out of him and into her, destroying whatever tattered remnants of rationality stood between them.

He collapsed onto her, breathing raggedly, exhausted. Their sweat mingled together, the evidence of the athleticism of their joining. Her mind was at rest. At last. At long last.

*****

EPILOGUE

"Hi, Kitty"

"Max! Great to hear from you."

"'S been a while, huh?"

"Yeah, right. What, about two days or something?"

"Well, what can I say, girl. I've gotten used to your telephone calls. They're what make the boredom of dormitory life liveable."

"So sweet. But I doubt you're telling the truth. I'm pretty sure that the last time we talked, you had a girl in the room with you."

"So? I'm no angel. But, then again, neither are you."

"What do you mean by that, buster?"

"Let me see. As I recall, you had told me that your father was visiting you over the weekend. Do you mean to tell me that he wasn't in the room with you while we were being nasty over the phone?"

"Oh. That. Oh, well. It's more fun that way."

"My point exactly. What was he doing with you anyway?"

"I'll let your imagination fill it in. Let's just say there was whipped cream and strawberries involved."

"Sounds messy. But a lot of fun."

"Am I going to see you over Thanksgiving?"

"Yeah, actually, that was the reason I was calling. Turns out my Mom and Dad have some get-together planned, and they want you two to come along."

"Really? What are we celebrating?"

"Silly girl. It's been six months since that week. It's kind of an anniversary thing."

"Cool beans."

"Totally. So, they've got a private room. At Marcel's."

"Uh-oh."

"Uh-huh. And they requested a certain waitress. Named Charlene."

"Oh. My. God." Pause. "You guys are too much fun..."

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers
12