Learning to Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
Ella in the dungeon, Daniel starts his search.
3.4k words
4.53
17.3k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Learning to Deal! Please enjoy and let me know what you think. Comment and rate and blah blah blah:) I love feedback and your predictions are always welcome!

Yours truly,

From_One_to_Another

* * * * * * * *

It was pitch black in the newest place Ella found herself in. The cold, dampness in the room was chilling her naked form to the bone. While she had been tied up against the 'X' on the wall hours ago the poor girl didn't think it could get much worse. She was quickly proven wrong. An unfortunate mixture of her new reality and imagined insanity was quickly closing in on her. 'He is going to have to come back for me eventually.... right?' Ella thought to herself. 'Oh my gosh what if he leaves me here to starve, or worse, comes back and.... and... how could this happen to me?' Another voice began in her mind. 'Calm yourself! He obviously wants you here for a reason just hold off until you find what that reason is.'

Her whimpers and shouts for help began. "Help me please!!!" Ella hollered as loud as her weakening voice could. "Please somebody!" she said, crying softly. "Please."

Her cries for help fell on deaf ears. Nobody was around to hear the bound girl beg from her new Master's dungeon.

When her pleas went unheard she opted for a more 'alternative' route. "Get your ass back down here and face me! I'm not fucking through with you! Untie me prick!" Again her 'heartfelt' shouts went ignored. At least for now.

* * * * * * * *

"Good morning Mrs. Harper, is Ella awake yet?" asked Daniel cheerfully, before noticing the redness of the woman's eyes and tear stains streaking her otherwise beautiful face.

"She's gone," Laney managed to croak out, her voice hoarse from a night spend shedding tears.

"Gone? What do you mean 'gone'? As in left or-?"

"I, I don't know. She hasn't been seen or heard from since last night. Alyss said-" she choked back a sob. "Alyss said she heard the door slam late last night and, and, I just don't know! She wouldn't purposely leave us, would she? This can't be happening." The distraught mother broke out into a hysterical fit of crying.

"Shhh, it's okay she will be back soon, I promise," Daniel attempted to console her. "I will find her."

"You-you what?" Laney hiccupped out. "You can't possibly even kn-know where to st-start."

"Shhh yes I can, I will find her. But I need you to breathe, that's it, it's alright." He held her tight and rocked her until she calmed.

"What is going on? Where is my baby girl?" Mauro burst through the double doors and into the study.

"She's gone Sir, we are going to look for her as soon as we can gather our resources," a young man no older than nineteen answered from behind him.

" 'We' are doing no such thing Aaron," Daniel replied. "I am going to find Ella. You are staying here and guarding Laney and the women in the house."

"With all due respect, there are others to stay. The more looking, the sooner we will find her," the boy argued back.

"Enough!" Mauro hollered over the argument. "Aaron you are staying here, Daniel we are leaving. Alyss!"

"Yes Sir?" the poor girl squeaked out through poorly hidden tears.

"Go make some food for Daniel and myself, we are leaving to find Ella. Please hurry," he added and suddenly felt sick to his core. His face paling, the man of nearly fifty barely made it to the chaise his daughter was snatched from hours ago, just in time to faint over it.

"Oh!" Laney yelled and begun another fit of harsh sobbing.

"Aaron come, we're going to find her," Daniel ordered.

With that, they were off to find his best friend, the joy of yesterday's events slowly fading into a distant memory.

* * * * * * * *

"LET ME OUT!" Ella screamed into the blinding darkness surrounding her. "Get your ass in here and face me, coward!" The 'refined' lady was certainly no stranger to profanity and chose to let it show. Vulnerability was definitely not her strong-suit.

Just then the heavy door creaked open. Although there was still no light in the room, she could sense his presence. Ella could feel him stalking through the room toward her and she raised her chin even higher, waiting for the lights and his dark eyes to burn into her bare skin yet again.

"Hello pet," his deep, coarse voice growled, inches away from her ear.

Not expecting him to be so close so quickly she jumped at the sudden sound.

"Why so afraid Little One?" he chuckled darkly. "What happened to you wanting me to face you little girl? You yourself asked me to come down here, now here I am. Are you prepared for what comes next?" His voice was calm and gentle, yet full of warning.

'Oh shit I did tell him to come down here. But I did say to untie me,' she thought to herself.

"I-I said come down here an-and untie me... If you're so good at listening, Evan, then-then untie me..." she argued weakly hoping he would comply.

"Now, now, pet. Where would the fun in that be?" he breathed in her ear, using his pointer finger to trailing down the side of her face and down the side of her neck. "Tell me, why would I do that?" he asked, tracing her collar bone and down the side of her breast, making he nipples harden instantly against her will.

"Because you know the consequences of your actions," Ella stated more confidently than she felt. "You know that somebody will come looking for me and you will be in-" she gasped as he grabbed her ass hard. "Stop touching me!" she said panicking at the effect his skilled touch was having on her.

"No," Evan simply stated, continuing his delicious assault. "You're mine. I'd suggest you get used to it. The sooner you grow accustomed to your new role, it will make things easier." He punctuated his sentence with another firm grasp of her vulnerable skin. With that he turned to leave. To leave her alone. In the dark.

'No, this can't be. He's not going to win. He can't.' She began panicking inwardly at the thought of being kept here alone yet again. 'Pick your battles, Ella, pick your battles. Stay strong,' she thought to herself.

"Please, please don't leave me here," she whimpered softly, half afraid for him to hear her.

Evan stopped at the door and without turning around asked with an evil sneer, "What was that, My sweet Ella?"

"I-I don't want to be left here... Alone... Please don't make me stay down here," Ella quietly replied.

He stood for a second in silence before saying, "You've yet to address me properly, pet, I don't know that I should reward such behavior." He turned to face her allowing her to drink in the sight of him in the dimly lit room. His fitted gray t-shirt and perfectly tailored, dark wash jeans hugging his lower half in all the right places took her breath away. Her body was beginning to turn on her once more.

'Stop thinking about him like that he's repulsive.' 'You're right. He's tormenting me. Another pretty face does not excuse this.'

"I'm waiting," Mr. Edmonds tapped his foot, displaying his impatience.

"I don't understand," she said meekly.

He stalked over to the wall that displayed all of his kinky torture devices. Deciding on a medium sized cane, he picked it up and walked back over to her. As the ruggedly handsome man traced her every line and curve with the tip of the cane he spoke slowly and softly to her. "Now then. I think we ought to help you remember then, shall we?" Without further warning she heard the swish and felt a slight sting on her right side.

'That wasn't so bad,' she thought. Before she could finish thinking it, the burning sensation flared hotly in a long red line.

"Ahhhhh!" Ella yelled at the sudden pain coursing through her skin.

"I see that got your attention didn't it baby?" he chuckled at her as she squirmed and pulled on her bindings.

"Please, stop," she asked him.

*Thwack* The cane connected with her soft, white skin not an inch below the first.

"Nooo!" Tears began flowing freely down her face and neck.

"Say it Ella," he all to sweetly said to her.

"Say what? I truly don't know I promise. Please," she lowered her head trembling and awaiting the next blow. When it didn't come she opened her eyes and peered up at him through her long eye lashes. What she saw next stunned her, he was staring at her confused.

'How can she not remember? I just told her not even 2 hours ago. Most women naturally say 'Yes Sir' why not Ella?' he thought to himself.

"Once again, I am 'Sir' or 'Master' nothing else. Am I understood little girl?" he said to her.

"Yes...." she said.

*Thwack* came the stinging burn yet again.

"Oww oh fuck ye-yes sssir." She stammered.

"Good girl," he soothed her with a smile, reaching out to wipe the tears and black mascara streaking her beautiful face. "There's a good girl. Are you hungry?" Evan asked as he untied her legs. He massaged out each kink and sore muscle with unnerving care. Once her arms were undone she collapsed into him; half from exhaustion and half from the almost awkward position she'd been in for quite some time.

"Oh yes," she said. Her eyes shot up as she realized her mistake. "Yes Sir I meant. I-I'm sorry please don't hurt me again," she said as she began crying again.

"Shhh baby. Don't worry. Next time you will be punished but I'll forgive this one."

He carried her across the dimly lit room to the large bed residing in the corner. Setting her down and covering up her naked, shaking form he told her, "I'll be back, sweetheart. Rest for a minute. You're going to need your strength." With that he handcuffed her to one of the posts and left to get her breakfast.

Show message history

* * * * * * * *

When Mauro awoke and realized he had been left behind after his overwhelming collapse.

"Damnit!" he yelled remembering the gravity of his mistake.

Rushing off to his private study, he stormed in and locked himself in. Rustling through his papers he searched for a specific document dating back several years.

'Is it time already?' the disgruntled man questioned.

Finding his paper he called the number written on the back. Calling it he prayed there was some mistake.

"Hello?" a deep masculine voice answered.

"May I speak to Evan Edmonds please?" Mauro asked nervously.

"Speaking," he replied with more interest.

"Evan, it's Mauro. We need to talk about our agreement."

"Now is not a good time. Meet me on the corner of Dane and Courtyard Drive. Goodbye, Mauro."

*Click* Just like that, it was over.

* * * * * * * *

"Jenna!" Evan yelled. "JENNA!" he hollered impatiently. "Damnit Jenna get your ass in here! Please!" he once again yelled from the kitchen pantry. "Where is all the food I ordered," he mumbled to himself. Turning around to track down Jenna, his maid and cook, he ran into the breathless figure.

"Shit, Jenna, don't scare me like that. Where have you been?" the tall man asked as he helped her to her feet again. Jenna was a meek woman, not older than twenty four. She was brushing her platinum blonde hair back behind her ear as she slowly stood, too stunned to speak.

"Ummh, uh I'm sorry Sir please forgive me I was umm I-" the fair-skinned, freckle-faced lady stammered.

"Never mind, I don't care. Where is all the food I ordered for..... ya know...." he whispered the last part.

Her face lit up in recognition. "Ohh okay yes Sir I put it in a special place for safe keeping and maximum freshness," she beamed. "Please, follow me," Jenna almost sounded giddy.

"Alright just hurry," her employer said. "Ella has not eaten since she arrived here and well I'm worried."

"Yes, of course Sir," Jenna led him away to the private pantry that housed all of the captive's favorite foods. "Would you like me to fix the lady something Sir?" she asked, twirling a lock of hair innocently behind her ear.

"No, Jenna that will be all."

Clearly stunned by his answer she managed to answer, "Oh uh alright well if you change your mind, Mr. Edmonds, I will be cleaning in the main kitchen." With a small curtsy she scurried off to her other duties.

"Food, food, food," he whispered picking up some peanut butter cereal, a bowl, and left over bacon from that morning. "What does she find so appealing about dry cereal?" he asked himself as he headed back to the dungeon to win over his hostage. "I hope this works."

* * * * * * * *

Ella woke up in a large four poster bed on the edge of a dark room. After a moment of confusion she realized that her nightmare was her new reality. She began shivering from the cold sweat and fear. 'Why am I here?' she wondered. 'What does he want from me? I don't belong here.' The innocent girl began to cry again, 'I'm never going to get home.'

Just then the door began to slowly creak open.

"Hello?" she asked softly.

"Hello pet, are you hungry?" his sweet husky voice asked her, sending a new wave of shivers through her exhausted body.

"Umm yes," she replied, not sure of what was to come.

"Yes what?" he asked, his voice full of warning yet calm at the same time.

"Oh um yes, Sir," Ella quickly corrected herself, afraid of the consequences of pushing her captor too far.

"Very good, little one," he smiled genuinely at her progress. When he saw her looking at the bowl in his large hands he said "Your favorite." Distrust flashed across her simple elegant features, reddened from crying. "It's peanut butter, no milk, and bacon, with ice water and lemon," he told her softly, a tone she was not sure he was even capable of. When she still didn't believe him he lifted a bite to his mouth and ate it. "See? There is nothing wrong with it," he tried. With that, she tried to lift her hands to take the tray from him he shook his head. "No, I can't have you unrestrained," he laughed.

"Then how am I supposed to eat?" she asked him, honestly confused.

Rather than answer her he lifted a piece of bacon to her mouth. "Bite," he simply stated.

She was half tempted to turn her head and give him a lecture when her stomach growled fiercely. "Um-Alright..." she said defeated.

"Good, now open," her new Master said with a tone that meant no argument.

She opened her mouth slowly and closed her eyes. She couldn't stand to look into his eyes while he hand fed her. When no food came she opened her eyes again and saw him staring at her.

"There is no easy way out of this one, keep them open," he warned her.

Not finding her voice she opened her mouth as he fed her breakfast.

'This is humiliating,' Ella thought.

'Why are you letting him do this to you?'

'Well, I'm hungry...'

'No you're giving up!'

'No I'm not I just need food and time to think!'

'Are you enjoying this?!?!' She was at war with herself on the subject.

Noticing a change in her he asked, "Is the food alright?"

"Y-Yes, Sir," she said, worried he'd find out about her secret.

Evan smiled in relief. "Good."

When she was finished she backed up to the opposite corner of the bed to get away from him. He laughed at that and stood up and walked around to her.

"Where ya goin'?" he asked her, laughing slightly. His whole demeanor had changed. He went from caring to hungry; hungry for her.

"I-I don't know I'm- Uhm," she began to explain.

Tilting his head he asked with an awfully handsome smirk, "Why so afraid little girl?"

"Stay away," she said scooting away from him again.

"Why? You have no idea what I'm coming over here for," he said in feigned innocence.

"I know but, I just, it's," ugh she hated how she was at a total loss for words in his commanding presence. "Just go away!" she yelled.

"No, and you're going to be quiet. Yes?" he said.

"No!" She said trying to get him away.

"I was going to unlock your binds, however, I'm now considering a new lesson in trust."

"Yes but what are you going to do once I'm unlocked?" she asked unsure.

"Well, I guess you'll have to trust me, won't you dear?" he laughed.

"Stop calling me names! I don't belong here," she tried.

"You belong wherever I am. Now be a good girl," he said trying to unlock her and when she wouldn't let him he turned and said "Alright well since you apparently don't need to use the bathroom I'm going to leave you." And with that he left.

"No! No I do! Come back please!" she said realizing she had to pee really bad. "Please come back..."

* * * * * * * *

"So, where are we going, exactly?" Aaron asked, not wanting to further anger Daniel.

"We are headed West. We will start by going to the outer border, near Talen Lake shore," the leader replied. He didn't bother look back at his companion's stunned and frightened look, he already knew it was there.

Aaron, meanwhile, had stopped dead in his tracks. "Sir, you can't possibly be serious! You know what's out there. We won't even make it to the inner ring of the borderlands without being stopped by rival soldiers and beaten within an inch of our lives," afraid of finding out which fate awaited him.

"First of all, that's why we're headed for the stables and not the garages. The less we see of people, the safer we'll be. Second, I know a guy. Trust me kid. Keep your eyes open, and your mouth shut."

Saddling his large painted horse he and Ella found and broke, Ariat, they prepared for the dangerous journey in a stiff silence. Well until Aaron pressed further for more and more details. Even Ariat seemed irritated with the talkative tagalong. Once he got no answers, the boy relented and did as he was told; kept his mouth shut. Suddenly, he heard a sniffle, then another, and they seemed to be coming from his fearless leader.

Meekly, Aaron asked his superior, "Um Sir? Is everything alright?"

Daniel let out a long sigh. "Ya know Aaron, it's really not. My best friend is gone. And stop with the "Sir" shit, I'm not that much older than you and I don't deserve a title. She's gone... Ella is gone... I leave her for one night. ONE NIGHT! The one time I can't hold her when she has a nightmare, or hear her singing across the hall. The one time, and this happens."

"Well S- I mean, Daniel, I'm so sorry. I know what she meant to you. We will find her," he assured his employer.

"That we will." Finally Daniel began to cry and got down from Ariat. He knelt in the damp grass of the forest that led around the city. He beat his fists on the ground until he gave up and leaned against a tree.

"Daniel, let's go find this son of a bitch and get Ella back," Aaron said strongly as he reached a hand out to help up the distraught man.

As they set off again, Daniel kept thinking he was forgetting something.

"Oh no. Aaron, do you trust me?" he asked in a panic.

"Yes, of course. Why?" Aaron asked, confused

"So you'd do anything I'd say?" he inquired.

"Yes! Now what is it?" the younger man asked.

"Go back and protect Mayve. They might come back for her. If they do, capture them. I will contact you when I can understood?" His orders were direct and left little room for debate.

"But-" he started.

"No Aaron! No 'but's. You said you trust me so prove it. I need you. Mayve needs you. Go, hurry!"

With that, Daniel was alone again.

"I will find you Ella," Daniel mumbled to himself, "I'm coming, hold on."