Learning to Fly - Claire

Story Info
A new experience for Claire.
2.3k words
3.95
12.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dualduet
Dualduet
6 Followers

Copyright 2008 Dualduet. All rights reserved.

Be sure to read the other side of the story by James

Learning To Fly

Such a wonderful treat, Daddy, to be out with you, to relax and have some time where we can relax together. To laugh and be silly and have some fun.

To dance, swaying slowly together, your hand tenderly curled in the small of my back and my cheek resting on your chest.

To feel the promise of later pleasures pressed against my belly. I sigh.

Exiting the club, I am surprised when we don't go to the parking lot. Disappointed even -- still, I feel a certain energy radiating from you and my hand tightens on yours. You have something on your mind, but I must be patient. Always a challenge.

"Daddy?" I whisper, leaning close. Not necessary, the street is deserted. I just love to be near you, I'll take any excuse to touch you, be closer to you, to press myself against you and feel your strength. You're silent, but still, I press.

"Where are we going, Daddy?"

Your chuckle is deep and mysterious, knowing I'd ask, knowing how your answer would drive my anticipation even higher.

"Someplace special." I search your eyes for a clue. As usual, you're impassive save for a small smile. One block, two, three, and you steer me into the deeps of a deserted alley.

What? My jaw drops slightly, you've anticipated my reaction.

"Hush girl, trust me."

Yes, Daddy, I do.

"But..." There may be crazies. It's so dark. I can't see well in the dark. It's dangerous.

"Hush." Deeper, a reminder of the trust I have put in you. Steeling myself against a rising sense of apprehension, I tighten my grip on your hand, taking comfort in our warmth. Still, my body reacts -- I feel my palm dampen at the sudden flush of adrenaline.

It's spooky in here, as if conspiring to add to my uneasiness. Strange smells assail me from the overflowing dumpsters lining our path. Papers skitter in an illogical breeze, clattering on my nerves. A flash of eyeshine reveals the path of a stray, his glance seemingly malevolent; or is it fright that makes him flee across our path?

Ever solicitous of my needs, you stop, circling your arm around my waist and drawing me in for a kiss. I'm sure this is meant to assure, but I tremble as I return your caress. I feel -- distracted, nerves sending sparks throughout my body.

Releasing me, we go a few more steps and stop at a door; large, dark, forbidding steel. A keypad code grants entry. The hinges squeal in protest, sounding like metal screams. Is this all calculated to be as nerve wracking as it seems? Or is it real? You guide me forward, but uncharacteristically I resist, my tortured nerves needing reassurance.

"James? I'm scared. What is this?" I know I'm risking a swat; I have no reason to fear. But my heart drums on my ribcage nonetheless.

"Trust me girl. Always trust, remember?"I know, I know!

"Yes but..." My senses spin fantasies of the unknown, fed by the foreboding sound of a door unused, unknown by the light.

Your lips touch my ear and your presence envelops me. "I'd never do anything that hurt you girl, not ever. Inside now, no more foolishness."

Again, your command, soft in a whisper, but inviolate. I know better than this. For a moment I'm sad and enter, feeling shamed. Then, the squeal of the rusty hinges energizes me again and I jump, this time in excitement, allowing myself to enjoy the experience you're obviously arranged for me. I surrender to you, allowing you to guide my senses, what I see, what I feel --I am yours, Daddy; thank you for never letting me forget that.

Black, black, black, sensory deprivation. My heartbeat doubles its pace, and then triples as you slip the blindfold over my eyes. My senses are sharpened and I start at a sharp click, wondering what's in store.

Already I am straining, wondering, needing to know what happens next.

My voice is a whisper, pleading. "Please, Daddy."

You're silent as you lead me. Six steps, then down a hall, our footsteps echoing hollowly, another sensation. You stop me and another squeal of screaming metal slashes at my self-control.Oh, yes, Daddy, I trust you -- but I think you want this, for my nerves to sing. Through the door, you stop me, and as you turn from me to lock the door, I feel the loss of your presence keenly, even though you're only a step away. But then you're back, your heat, your scent, your breath in my ear.

"Listen carefully girl."

"Yes Daddy."

"We are in a room. I have locked the door and bolted it. No one can get in and we are entirely alone. Furthermore, the entire building is empty and locked. You saw me use the keypad. Understand?"

No, I don't. I don't know where I am, what I am to do. I feel unreal, disconnected, and it's frightening. "No, not really."

"I mean that we are alone and safe."

I am frustrated with myself, with my uneasiness; I'm petulant. "OK, if you say so."

Your chuckle warms me a little. "Yes girl, I say so."

Your fingers at my blouse are startling, unexpected.

"What do you smell, little girl?"

I am reminded to breathe, to calm, and inhale deeply. For the first time since this started, something familiar -- and delightful. "I smell salt and water and wet sand and Oh! I smell the ocean."

My blouse whispers on my skin as it falls away. But this new element is intriguing.Is there? Yes, a breeze? How is that possible? A gull calls overhead -- another answers, farther away. A sense of wonder fills me as the breeze caresses my breasts and my lips curl, enjoying its fluttering touch, bemused, as you take off my clothing piece by piece.

Is it? Yes, now the surf. Impossible to imagine in the near terror of moments before, once again, you've asked for my trust and given me magic in return.

"I love you little girl." The adrenaline running through me turns to the mercury of desire with your declaration.

"I love you Daddy." I do, Daddy, oh so very much. Each day with you is a gift, your love a benediction. I give myself over to you, to the spell you've created. The waves become louder, the gulls fiercer. I reach out beyond sight, opening my senses to your direction. Sudden lips on my nipple magnify a gentle tug into a sharp pull -- you've begun, and I tremble in anticipation again.

You are quiet, but authoritative. "Easy, girl." A signal, something new is coming. I trust you, Daddy.

I mentally close my already blind eyes and take a deep breath, letting you guide me back and down. Incongruous, but somehow right, there is a soft platform on the beach, and I wonder what is going to happen next. Your movements are so careful, so deliberate; helping me and laying me back gently. Then, your hands, warmth radiating from them, delicate as the wind whispering to my skin; gentling, soothing up and down my body, and then, teasing, promising as they brush. The softest of caresses, near planes that ignite, excite and delight, but never actually right there. I start to squirm, the gulls' cries spurs to action. But this is not to be.

You catch my arms and bind them, over my head; fear wings in momentarily and just as swiftly flies away. The rope is soft, the binding functional, but not tight. I test the bonds, my freedom of movement, even as you systematically take it away.So this is to be a total experience. I feel you move around me, soft cotton wrapping my ankles, the pull of the ropes, your hands bending each knee almost fully, and then, ropes to pull my knees apart, exposed, open to the elements, to you. My vulnerability to you arouses me; my nipples become erect. I can't see it, but I know you are smiling, there is a subtle difference in your breathing. I cast myself on sensation again, letting go of thought. The waves crash on the seashore; blood rushes and breaks under my skin. I imagine the waves crashing between my legs, bent to my hips and spread wide, and my hunger surges.

My body wants to surge too, your fingers now sliding gently, smoothly, tracing the paths of my desire. So close and yet so far from where I want you to touch, need you to touch, and then -- oooooh -- you slip, dipping in between fevered lips, your palm cupping and cradling my mound. One hand, then two, idling, teasing, drawing, and now, with purpose, plucking my nipples and the tightly drawn strings deeper inside. Yes, you play me; a quiet song of need softly leaves my lips, carried by the gentle breeze wafting across me. The music of my love for you is a duet with swells and crashing of the waves, punctuated with the cries of the gulls.

Smoothness intrudes, slowly sliding into me. Withdraw, and deeper, withdraw, coming to rest, held snug against the eye of the storm you're brewing within me.Oh, Christ - pulsing throbbing like a rumble of thunder, deep and dark. I bear down, wanting more, unable to otherwise influence its caress. My song grows throaty with craving as you fingers dance upon my skin; my cries grow sharper and the gulls circle and scream. I can hear the waves, closer now, even feel them crash on the shore, faster and faster as the tide rolls in. In the distance, clouds congregate, growling and muttering among themselves.

All around and inside me, sensation, energy gathers. Your fingers at my breasts, teasing maddeningly below, create tides of sensual pleasure that ebb and flow. Always, deeper, the powerful pulsing drives me higher, feeding my frenzy.

"Daddy, please! I need more!" Reacting to your touch, the elements of the sea and the sky, I am almost there, so close, on the precipice, buffeted with the rising wind. But not yet, still, you tease me, choosing your moment. Thunder growls now, closer, louder -- I am the sea, churning with want, your hands the wind, creating foaming wavelets.

"Easy girl. Daddy will give you what you need."

The words are almost meaningless, but your deep rumble is a promise. Higher, more powerful I am rolling. I strain against restraint, arching, aching. Sky speaks to sea.

"Yes girl, that's right. Do you want to? Do you? Come on girl, such a good girl for me come on girl."

Sea roils, the tsunami builds. Sky rumbles, encouraging, demanding.

"Come on that's right. Are you ready? Are you ready for me? Are you going to for me?"

Beating, thrashing, whipping, sea swells higher and higher. Brilliant light crackles in the howling wind.

"Come! Come Now! Do IT! Come!"

From the deepness of the tortured brine, it has been drawn from far off, building, growing, larger and faster and powerful. The tidal pull is unstoppable, inexorable. Sky thrashes sea in a gales of violent passion until the rolling crest breaks, breaks, breaks...

"OHHHH DADDDYYYY!"

The gulls scream, the wind roars. Sky shouts, triumphant and sea breaks, crashes, foaming and singing her wild, wet song.

"COME! COME NOW!"

Again, on the heels of the first magnificent rush, the undertow pulls back, receding out to expose the quivering life on a stretch of clean white sand before rising again, higher, stronger, and faster again.

"COME! COME! COME NOW!"

Sea is pounded by thundering Sky, laid waste, helpless and mindlessly crashing, over and over again.

"Come on girl, you're not done yet are you?"

The question in your rumbling voice brings me back, the soft ropes on my skin, the throbbing pulse in my dripping pussy, your fingers, plucking and stroking, drawing more, demanding my all. But I am flagging. The blindfold slips away, but I do not see.

"Come for me girl. COME NOW! Right FUCKING NOW!"

Your command, my wish.Yes, Daddy, yes! I am yours, yours, yours -- lost to your fierce and tender love. Thunder claps, booming across sea, roaring.

"NOW SLUT! RIGHT NOW! COME NOW!"

Consciousness blinded in a brilliant flash of light, the storm breaks. Hissing, bubbling, foaming bliss -- effervescent -- expanding -- out of the maelstrom a single gull cries...

"Fly away little girl..."

Aloft, lifted by a whisper of love. Riding free, wind ruffling my feathers, the sound and fury of the earth falls into endless shades of blue.

"Fly little girl, fly..."

Ahhhhh, the sweetness of a thermal kiss turns my wings to breathe and I am one with the sky.

"Fly my girl, fly for me.

As tender as a whispering cloud, your love sets my soul free.

~-~-~

Coming back to earth there is no place I love more than the circle of your love, in your arms.

"Daddy?"

"Shhhh, quiet girl, just relax"

Tender, solicitous, you love, me, care for me, knowing exactly what I need. Water for my lips, from your fingers, sweet, dark chocolate I suck from your fingertips. For a moment, I open my eyes, marginally curious on how you managed to weave your spell. A room of blue, a special room, just for this purpose. Your work, your love in another physical form. It is, you are -- perfect.

The lights dim and so do I, drifting, cuddled, safe in your arms.

I was flying, Daddy, flying...

~-~-~

Thank you for reading "Learning to Fly" by Claire of Dualduet. We hope you enjoyed reading and hope you'll let us know you enjoyed it -- Claire and James.

Dualduet
Dualduet
6 Followers